One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)

Go down 
+3
Frog Dragon
Shadow
nikz200
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 7:37 am

derek looks at anubis wounds, "these are pretty deep but i think i can still heal him".

derek creates a salvent from his spider spit to close the wounds and feeds anubis a pill to refill his stamina.

but little did they know that sam had finally woken up and was on his way up to the mansion to help his master beat the intruders.
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:49 am

sam had finally made it back to the castle to see that his master had already defeated most of the anubis pirates.

sam: "master is the best you will never win".
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:03 am

The light was coming back to Anubis's eyes, he stood up severly disorientated, he got up to his feet and saw his crew, he saw Satoshi in an injured state, while Ryan was held down, Anubis was silent and then he talked "So you think you can kill us huh? Schibukai...... but now i know how to kill you, lets get our asses in gear, Ryan get up,"
Anubis uses Desert Spada to cut the blood ropes

Viktor laughs "Its absolutely adorable that you beaten up lot, think you can defeat me, ill impale you...."

Anubis grinned and signalled to the crew "its time for our counter attack...."
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:14 am

sam see's what they are thinking and tries to stop anubis using doppelman as a sheild to get close and attack with shadow spear.

sam: "i won't let you hurt my master".
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 11:15 am

harry turns and runs toward victor to attack him while he is busy laughing.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:03 pm

Anubis didnt even flinch or hesitate, it was immedtiate and merciless "DESERT SABLES, EXTRA CONCENTATE!!!" He threw down sam after launching a huge sand storm to block the vision of the doppelganger

Viktor watching all this happen realises Harry is closing in, he turns around "Bloody blade..." a giant sword made out of vlood appears and he aims it Harry to cut him.
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 1:31 pm

harry use's his web to dodge the blood blade and hang from the wall alittle ways away.

sam: "why are you guys doing this he didn't do anything to you".
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:18 pm

Ginji continues to watch the battle "The sand-prince is pretty lovely cool, Maaaha~!"
He smokes his cigar, enjoying the scene.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 4:54 pm

sam gets up after the attack anubis used and runs to his master to help himfight the anubis pirates off.

sam: "don't worry master i'm here to hellp".
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 10:05 pm

Viktor then turns to the anubis pirates "It is the end, Bloody trap...."

All the blood on the floor around the area become sticky and glue like making everyone unable to move. Viktor turns to Sam and pushes him away "Dont intefere in my meal Sam, i will klll them all, do you think im that weak!!?"

Anubis put his hand to the ground and absorbed the blood around his legs, he was the only one in the crew that could move, blood wasnt as easy to absorb as moisture was.
"Now, lets get to the blind spot...."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:35 am

Ryan face turn red mad at the decision his captain made only freeing himself
" Captain what the hell are you doing free the rest of us,... don't you remeber what happen last time you faced him alone"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 2:58 am

Anubis laughed at Ryans comment "Yeah, i died and i came back from the death thanks to you guys, so i should free everyone right ?" He puts his hand to the ground absorbing all the sticky blood in the area , he then looked to his crew "I know how to beat him, hehehehe"

Viktor now looked annoyed "You defeat me? Did i not kill you once already? yet you persist fighting with me?"

Anubis then laughs "You are going to die you damn freak, im gonna kill you and feed you to the dogs!!!" Anubis signals for the crew to attack Viktor
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:07 am

Ryan begins to bounce faster and faster in the same spot until the ground beneath his feat began to crack " Mode Two, Hyper Jump" Ryan then jumps and disappears, then he reappears behind Victor in the air above his head and slices down with great force
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:58 am

Viktor looked unimpressed "Hoo, not bad, but ..., bloody wall..." A wall made out of blood appears, it is as hard as ever and at the speed Ryan was going, he was going to clash straight into it. Viktor simply laughs, but then Anubis smiles "Well, well, you should be more careful with your blood you know..."

Viktor now grimaces menacingly "Shut up you accursed boy, how dare you tell me what to do?!!"

Anubis turns to the crew "Keep attacking , dont stop, not for anything, dont let him rest.."
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:02 am

Ryan Laughs "hahaha so predictable" Ryan bounce off the wall and disappears again and then reappears beside Victor and tries to cut him in half from his side
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:13 am

Viktor simply smirks not even looking at Ryan "Disappear from my sight , bloody pin..." from the blood from the wall spikes of hard blood came out aimed at impaling Ryan from above and then Viktor walked in front as the spikes barraged Ryan.

Anubis knew that he would never win in a one on one with this man, it was impossible due to the nature of his devil fruit, but he had a plan, he used desert spada on Viktor, the desert blade came at viktor.
Viktor simply lifted his hand up and made the blade dissolve by his touch
"My dear boy, have we not established that you cannot hurt me with your sand?"
Back to top Go down
9thKing

9thKing

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:16 am

Ryan was unable to stops hismself from running into the spikes all he could to was block his vital spots
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 5:31 am

Viktor clapped his hands "You people amuse m , so much, never has my food been this entertaining, but now i must partake in some of your blood, lets see (he looks at the crew) which one? how about you? (he points at Mark)."

Anubis was shocked and turned to Mark "Dodge him Mark!!!!"

Viktor was already near Mark at the blink of an eye, he aimed for Marks gut to impale him with his hand.
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 7:59 am

mark use's soru and appears right behind victor now he breaths in and unleashes "oil gauge 2".

mark then sends a oil tidalwave toward victor
Back to top Go down
inyuyasha47

inyuyasha47

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:01 am

jack then heads toward and removes the guns from their holsters and begins a rapid fire barrage of shots from his pistol while using soru to shot from all directions.

jack: "take that you demon"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:03 am

Viktor doesnt even turn around "im sure your blood will taste sweet child, havent you ever heard the saying? blood is thicker than oil......, bloody spear"
a few spears made out of blood are launched at Mark aimed at impaling him while Viktor jumps up higher and lands away from the oil.

Viktor then sees the bullets and uses bloody wall, to block off all the bullets.
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:04 am

harry and derek do a team attack

derek sends spider webs to tie-down victor legs whule harry aims for victors hands with his ropes to pin him down.
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:07 am

derek see's that mark is about to be impaled so he use's his webs to pull mark out of harms way and put him in a safe place.
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:09 am

sam watches the fight and begins to wonder why he came to help his master even though his master didn't really want him around he always thought that his master never really cared for him but he had nowhere else to go.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 8:46 am

Viktor just threw all of this away in an instant using bloody spike wall, the spikes blowing everything away he laughs loudly and then looks to the others "Now spider boy, you die a miserable dea......."
Viktor felt something, he turned around, Anubis was there grinning

"I told you, im not going to play fair, the only way to kill you is this way.." Anubi pushed his hand right through Viktor . The schibukai was shocked, he never noticed Anubis during the whole fight, he was now in severe distress but then laughed "You cannot kill me that way, hehahhahahah" Anubis laughed as well "No, but if i hit your heart, its game ver for you right?" Viktor was in total shock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next