One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)

Go down 
+3
Frog Dragon
Shadow
nikz200
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
nikz200

nikz200

Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:32 am

The conditions: i dont mind any crew that wants to join, but you are not allowed to kill the main NPC character here, that is for the anubis pirates, but you are allowed to do anything on the island , fight story, conversation with the Schibukai NPC.

The seas were stormy and also very rainy. Lightning was in the sky and the people of the town on the island of Boleria were all in fear. On top of the town of Boleria, there was a mansion, inside the mansion a man was drinking red wine, then an old man with a butler uniform entered "Sire, it seems that the World Government has attempted to contact you..." the man sitting on the chair with his black locks and pure red eyes simply gestured "Can a man not indulge in his wealth every now and then, i shall not answer them until i am ready, please inform them Radcliffe" he had a strong british accent. The butler bowed down "Very good sire"

Last edited by nikz200 on Fri May 14, 2010 5:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 7:43 am

"Oi, Zuro, how is the work down there ?" Dude asks.
It's been a couple of days since the meeting at Mariejois.
The ship is slowly reaching the isle of Fear and Mystery, Boleria.
Wally orders Suigo and Tiberius to get prepared, he is gonna go contact his fellow Shichibukai with those 2 as support in any case.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:57 am

The doorknocked again and the man with the red eyes put down his wine glass and sighed , the butler came in "Sire, there are some oncoming visitors, Master Sam claims that it is non other than the schibukai Wally..."

the red eyed man sighed and drank his wine "Some new schibukai member perhaps, how strange, Radcliffe head to the docks and welcome our guests will you not?"

Radcliffe bows "With pleasure Master Viktor....." Radcliffe heads to the mansion stables and gets a carriage with horses and heads towards the town. Meanwhile at the town, the people are shocked to see the pirate ship, one man ranto the docks "Do not come here, ONLY DEATH AWAITS!!!" he seemed terrified
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:00 am

"Quite the place ... gloomy, Biiihahahaha !" Sabres comments.
The ship reaches the dock and Wally and Suigo jump out of it "Tiberius, you are coming too unless you have a good reason." Wally says.
He then notices the man that warned them before "No need to panic there, after all, we are all on the "Goverment's" side ! Weee-hahahaha !"
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:06 am

"I am pleased to see you have arrived" Radcliffe bows as he waits with a carriage, "we have been expecting you Master Wally, i am afraid only two of your companions can accompany you, and that big one cannot be one of them (points to Sabres)"

Tiberius tightens his mask and picks up his sword as he jumps down "Yosh, ill come along captain, its been a while since i had some fun...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:11 am

Ginji comments that he is also too tall for it and that its "lovely- but sadly- sad to" to which Sabres replies with a "no one asked you to."
Wally greets Radcliffe and agrees, nodding back at Suigo and Tiberius "those 2 will come with me."
Wally orders the rest of the crew to stay here on guard, and Dude and Zuro to "better be done when he returns."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 10:48 am

Radcliffe opens the carriage door and then lets thme in, he takes them past the town where they see many poor and scared people, Radcliffe takes them to the mansion and opens the door "The master will meet you in the library, please direct yourself there...."
Back to top Go down
Frog Dragon

Frog Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:29 am

"The works are coming along fine. I just need to finish the ignition system." Zuro shouted back to Boltman.
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:39 am

sam quietly walks into the room where his master was drinking his wine he quietly walked up to him and said, "master i hate to interrupt your quiet time but i am worried about this new schibukai i don't trust him".
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 11:54 am

Viktor puts down the wine "Sam, you are always so stressed about things, dont you know how to enjoy the finer things in life?....besides, i will be watching this new schibukai very closely, no doubt he has some interesting things to say, however i am wondering what he is doing here...., wat do you know of him Sam?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:00 pm

"Alright, great job sonny boy!" Dude says to Zuro and then jokingly wonders how to call this weapon they are building.

Meanwhile the trio enters the library.

(OOC Why exactly did the Goverment sent me here to do ? xD)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:11 pm

((You are here to check up on Viktor as well as tell him about the schicukai meeting coming up soon, not that schibukai attend it ,lol))

Viktor sees Wally entering "Now this is a surprise, we have never met before have we......"

Tiberus follows Wally into the room and sees Viktor Jaria, he had heard stories about the brutal schibukai.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:15 pm

(Good point lol)

Wally extents his hand "I believe not, after all, I am just recently getting into such things!"
Suigo remains motionless behind Wally and the rest.
"But who wouldnt know your name, "Victor Jaria The Vampire" ? Only a fool I suppose Wee-hahaha."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:23 pm

Viktor sipped more wine and then sighed "So you heard about that incident at Glotery island...... i couldnt help myself, after all their blood was so tasty......."
Viktor looks mad with a glint in his eye.
Tiberius shivers, he remembers the incident, he was in charge of cleaning up
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 1:59 pm

(Btw, since he is an NPC, I can "use" him in my posts too right ? Dont worry, I wont do anything extreme)

*That guy's Devil alright* Wally thinks.
*How did the Goverment accepted such a person join the Shichibukai ?* Suigo thinks.
"Events like that are heard all around the world ! But, may we have a sit ? Wee-hahaha." Wally says.
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 2:04 pm

sam looks at wally and introdues himself, "hello my name is sam matthews also known as the shadow king".
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 3:26 am

((Maybe, i guess, just keep in character))

Viktor smiled "Oh yes this is my first mate and student Sam...."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:58 am

Wally greets Sam and then looks back at Victor "Now, I have a thing or 2 to told you, orders from Goverment, not that I expect you to care about them Wee-hahaha!"
He takes out a file from his coat.
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 7:41 am

sam waits paitiantly as the meeting between wally and his master countinues but he begins to suspect something is wrong somewhere on the island.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:10 am

With the back of his eye, Suigo notices Sam's change of expression, but doesnt say or move at all.
"... As well as the meeting in 10 days at the Marine HQ. Not that I expect you to come, I doubt I will be there anyway Weee-hahahaa!" Wally stops talking and has already given the file to Victor, and now waits for his fellow Shichibukai's move.
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:18 am

sam notices that suigo saw him and recomposes himself and listhens to the conversation between his master and wally
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:09 am

Viktor takes the file "Hmmmm, how curious, i might as well go to show my face every now and then, usually i wouldnt bother, but i heard some big name pirates recently turned up......"

Viktor can smell something and his eyes meet Sam, he gestures to Sam to see what the problem was.
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 1:21 pm

sam gives his master a slight nod then walks out of room
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 2:46 pm

Wally asks if there is something wrong but then continues "After all, its the Great Age of Pirates, at its still the beginning, it makes sense for many big names to sprout all of a sudden Weee-hahahaha!"
Suigo takes one of his cigars and smokes without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
strawhatluffy4

strawhatluffy4

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 4:16 pm

as sam moves further away from the conferance room he can't help but be nervous but he remembers what his master said and moves on.

sam finally makes it outside and takes a look around
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)   Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The great vampire schibukai (NPC), The island of mystery and horror, Boleria (closed)
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next