One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Fair Pirates (disbanded)

Go down 
+5
Redmerv
Eight Of Spades
Newspeak
Shichibukai Hunter
GoreFish
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
GoreFish

GoreFish

The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Empty
PostSubject: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:32 pm

Crew Name: The Fair Pirates

Captain: Miyu Delaney (GoreFish)

Flag: A white flag with a black skull partly obscured by what seems to be fog or mist, which melts into the white background.
Ship: A small ship made out of dark, reddish brown wood. It doesn't have cannons, or anything to attack with, but is quite beatiful, with small carvings on the sides and mast. It's sails are plain white.

Side: Pirates

Current Members:
Miyu Delaney (captain, df, GoreFish)
Septera "Seppy" McSeppymerc (first mate, no df, Newspeak)
Henry Lansbury (fighter, bartender, no df, Eight of Spades) Inactive
Avery Crusher (fighter, no df, helmsman/weaponsmith, James d. Cook)
Yuki (NekoYuki, df, swordfighter)
Bumba Jack (Captain Spliff, no df, bartender, brewmaster)

Crew Goals:
Miyu: nothing but to live in peace, if possible with Seppy and friends.
Seppy: Find and kill the "five traitors", find and befriend the "four allies".
Crew History:
Miyu and Seppy met by coincidence, shortly after the big war in Enies Lobby. Seppy, a bounty hunter, didn't know Miyu was a pirate, instead he thought she was a bounty hunter herself, and Miyu, too scared and also actually wanting to help him, didn't correct him.
When Miyu was captured by a bounty hunter much later, Seppy saved her and gave up his life as a bounty hunter by doing so, in spite of now knowing she was a pirate and had lied to him all this time. He became a pirate to be able to travel with and protect her.

Expeting new members?: Yes, please- shouldn't be too sadistic though, Miyu's a really, really peaceful character.

Last edited by GoreFish on Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:57 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:36 pm

Here is a character who could join your crew.

Avery Crusher

And it's only been four minutes since you created the crew! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:50 pm

I'd love to have him, myself, but please be aware of something:

Quote :
The only things Avery does not like are the Marines, paper bags, and cats, though not necessarily in that order.

Seppy is an IQ'd mythical cat, by the by:
The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Displacer - Nyo.

Last edited by Newspeak on Sun Oct 31, 2010 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:54 pm

Can I reserve a bartender spot in the crew please :? I would be making my char tomorrow, it's late here. :>
Back to top Go down
Shichibukai Hunter

Shichibukai Hunter

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 3:55 pm

So he might not like Seppy. If GoreFish agrees to let me join, we'll just have to see how Avery reacts to Seppy. Nothing is set in stone, not even when I create a character. Their personality's surprise even me sometimes.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 4:17 pm

Eight: Yes, of course. A bartender sounds... interesting...

James: Of course you can. What good would a crew be without some disagreements?

But everyone: I'm not even approved yet! I mean, it's great that everyone seems to love this so much, but I do need this crew to get approved first.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:08 pm

Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 6:22 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:51 pm

Alright, we're approved. Speaking on behalf of Heir Captain:

We want a fairly small crew right now, so we're taking the first two comers. In this case, that's Cook and Spades.

We'll let you know if we decide to expand in the future, Val.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 1:44 am

Back to top Go down
Eight Of Spades

Eight Of Spades

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:42 am

Pending approval from mods:
Henry Lansbury
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:13 am

Uh, yeah, so first two people means Spade's approved and Nikz...
Yeah, well I'd love to take you, you know... Maybe later?
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:16 am

later? Sad im so sad
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:18 am

So am I! Sad
But Speak and I discussed it and thought it'd be better to start out small... you know, because I think it'd be more in character for Miyu...
But someday, Nikz, someday.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:21 am

This makes me really sad, i feel so rejected Sad

* i walk off into the darkness to cry*
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:27 am

Noooo Nikz!
You are not! Don't make me feel mean!
Man... I'm telling you, you can join later. Like, in the next thread. Oh wait, we still need a first... I'll talk to speak about it and get it p as soon as possible.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 4:32 am

lol, its ok Gore, im kidding, im a big boy, i can handle it, tell me when youre ready ok? you are really sweet, dont worry about it
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 5:30 am

There's one other issue with you joining with that character, Nik: this isn't a super-strong crew. That DF of yours means flying ships and epic battles. We're more of a down-to-earth, everyday problems crew. Most of those are easy to avoid when you can soar through the sky and throw mountains at people.

Anyways, yeah, just give us a bit of time to see how this size fits and we'll let you know all 'bout our expansion plans.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 11:08 am

Back to top Go down
Vagrant Lustoid

Vagrant Lustoid

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:32 am

I'm confused. Are you recruiting or not? Your first post says you're expecting new members, but later posts don't reflect this?
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 9:41 am

We're not recruiting right now, and will start again in the next thread. Asking is okay, though. Just don't join this thread. I don't really like it when crews get like.. five new members at once.
Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 9:22 am

GUYS! Important message, this crew's active again! Sorry for the long off time. We'll start again soon!

Accepting new members as well!
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 2:34 pm

Back to top Go down
GoreFish

GoreFish

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:07 pm

Of course.
APPROVED.
Welcome to the team... we seem to not be really that active right now, but I guess we will be again soon.
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitimeWed Feb 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Don't worry i can wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Fair Pirates (disbanded)   The Fair Pirates (disbanded) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Fair Pirates (disbanded)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next