One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DF idea....has this one been done?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
keymaster

keymaster

DF idea....has this one been done? Empty
PostSubject: DF idea....has this one been done?   DF idea....has this one been done? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:33 pm

Well I've been thinking of an interesting idea for an ability for quite some time. It's basically Amplifying and Decreasing Air Pressure, and it works better in certain places than in others. At Sea Level it works the best because the pressure is the approximate 14 psi, normal air pressure. If this were to be used higher, like say, on a mountain, extra stamina would be needed to amplify the pressure as it would be so low.

I will gladly retire an old DF user to make a character with this ability if it was okay.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: DF idea....has this one been done?   DF idea....has this one been done? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 4:36 pm

could you crush/asphixate poeple instantly?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: DF idea....has this one been done?   DF idea....has this one been done? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 31, 2010 5:00 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
could you crush/asphixate poeple instantly?
Well, no. I was more thinking of making concentrated spheres of air to be thrown or launched [by dropping air pressure behind the sphere].

I know it can be corruptible, but I can elaborate.

It's main drawback is the fact that it takes stamina from your body, so like physical energy. You could not realistically change the pressure around an entire human being unless you had 2 20-gallon lungs. Plus the more the user would amplify the pressure the more stamina it takes yet again.

The only realistic "crushing" that could happen is change the pressure at a point on one of the opponent's limbs, but this can still be avoided and would take energy again.

Basically it's main drawback is the fact that it's very taxing on the user.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DF idea....has this one been done?   DF idea....has this one been done? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DF idea....has this one been done?
Page 1 of 1