One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bounties of the world idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

Bounties of the world idea Empty
PostSubject: Bounties of the world idea   Bounties of the world idea Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 11:29 am

Basicly, for some reason, I have a wierd urge to do a thread about basicly a bounty hunter or two having some pirates, bandits, or othercriminals in a spotlight every week about there bounties and basicly talking about them, kinda like that tv show that did the same thing on Cowboy Bebop. Just wondering if that wouldn't be a hassel for anyone, and if anyone felt like helping out. No real reason for it, just for a laugh.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Bounties of the world idea   Bounties of the world idea Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 4:47 pm

theres no tv in one piece, also arrant newest wanted posters issued with WG newspapers?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Bounties of the world idea   Bounties of the world idea Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:00 pm

Oh not of an actual thread in the world of one piece, just more like a spotlight thing on here, basicly just referring about the bountied criminals as if it was a bounty hunter or a marine was talking about it to site members. More like an article really.

Last edited by y dau cymraeg on Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Bounties of the world idea   Bounties of the world idea Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 5:23 pm

okay sure, do what ever then
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bounties of the world idea   Bounties of the world idea Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bounties of the world idea
Page 1 of 1