One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Idea Feedback!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gael
Admin
Gael

Idea Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Idea Feedback!   Idea Feedback! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:52 am

Well, this is a thread for getting feedback on one's ideas. Not just roleplaying ideas, but also creative writing, anime, games, stuff like that. Just post your idea and hopefully you'll get some good, non-biased opinions! I'll begin, eh?

Okay, so, lets say the sun is bored sitting up in the sky, right? He or she (use your imagination) decides to put his spirit into a human being. He does so, and goes about life on earth as a human being, taking in all the sights and sounds and stuff that the human does. The human behaves normally, but the sun is capable of influencing the human's decisions a fair bit, and also communicate with the human, and give him or her magic powers. Now, after a little while, the stars realize that the sun has done this. They've been angry at the sun because during the day, he's so dang bright he makes them virtually invisible. So, they decide to do the same thing, and take this opportunity to murder the sun to take him completely out of the sky, so they will be the only ones to be in the sky.

They convince the moon to get in on their plan. They go to earth and end up attacking the sun's vessel and his friends. They fight back and knock out several of the stars (small unimportant ones) and the sun figures out they were vessels of the stars. The sun finds a method to send the stars back to the sky once their victims are unconcious, and the sun decides to try to take out all the stars before they can kill him. After a while, the sun and moon fight, until the moon realizes that if the sun died, so would the moon's presence, as the moon reflects the sun's light. The moon and the sun team up to defeat all the stars, whereupon a path to leave safely will open.

They end up fighting the stars as groups of 'constellations', such as the stars of Leo, Gemini, Cancer, and Scorpio. They fight all the smaller stars before fighting the 'brightest' star in that constellation, which would be the strongest. The top leader star would be Sirius, the brightest known star. After Sirius' defeat and exorcism, the moon and sun are finally able to leave their hosts, returning to the sky to continue their jobs.

This is the end of my spiel. Sorry its so long.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Idea Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Feedback!   Idea Feedback! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:56 am

well I like the idea and its a good start but the powers and dynamics for characters/orgs need to be defined and fleshed out, all and all its like a much less irritation st seya, also try to avoid a "pirfect" main character

five stars
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Gael
Admin
Gael

Idea Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Feedback!   Idea Feedback! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 9:24 am

Thank you, Admin-Sama. Yes, the 'perfect' main character is a deadly pitfall... I was going to have it be necessary for him to have help from his host's friends. Considering he's on the mortal plane, he's a lot less powerful, I'd think.

Saint Seya and Megaman Star Force I KNEW looked similar to this... I mean, constellations are just so cool! Orion, Cassiopeia... yeah. The organizations will use powers semi-based in the constellation. For instance, Cancer would have high defense and water based moves, Orion might have high strength, stuff like that. Thanks for your thoughts, Admin-Sama! Appreciate it!
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

Idea Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Feedback!   Idea Feedback! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 12:25 pm

I like it. But....you could've submitted it in the movie script/ideas contest. Hmm...could we use this thread for judging? It'll make my job easier.....nevermind, just a thought. Actually....no, forget the idea, it'll be more organized and better if it's not here.

Hmmm....what idea do I have? I use most of my ideas right away....
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

Idea Feedback! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea Feedback!   Idea Feedback! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea Feedback!
Page 1 of 1