One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
antler

antler

Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Empty
PostSubject: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:42 am

[The island of Silver Sands in the North Blue]

The sun was beating down showing another sunny day on Silver Sands Island the island where sand was so bright it looked almost silver hints the name, people frolicked in the sand and not too far from the shore up in the sky people could see something or perhaps someone resting in the skies upon the air waves. hey looked pointed and stared but none could tell what or who it was that sat so happily at rest in the sky.

Leaving memories of his former crew behind, erasing his mind clear of them and leaving them in his past where they belong Seymour Sin hopefully soon to be Captain of the Black Bubble Pirates travelled along sitting back resting in his bubble as it floated so smoothly through the skies high above the land. he looked down through the bubble at the ground below and felt little to no fear of falling. He had just left an island which had been so dull he simply couldn't co exist among them any more and had to leave. As he drifted along so happily resting in his bubble he noticed how birds flew past and began opened his eyes to look around where he saw an island. He grinned and decided this is where his search for a crew would begin. Here he would hopefully find a ship or a crew mate. One or the other. Either way he'd be happy. As he decreased in height he couldn't wait to place his feet upon ground again and walk amongst the people of the town. Maybe even commit a few crimes.

As he reached the ground his bubble popped and his feet once again clumped on the ground he lost his balance for a second then regained it, after long bubble journies he always had trouble gaining his balance due to being weightless. He walked up the street of the main town he thought about heading to the Marine Academy to find some pirates but shook his head realising that doing such a thing would be useless since if they'd been captured surely they couldn't be strong. He shook his head hoping to shake away the stupidity in that thought and headed into the closest bar. As he looked around from side to side he could see a few rough looking customers and approached the bar.

Looking at the barmaid he smiled his slightly evil grin at her and asked.

"If I were to ask you who your worst customers were who would you say?"

The barmaid felt a little uneasy from his grin and gulped then looked around and pointed to a man sat at the back in the shadows. All that could be seen were two young girls dressed in gold revealing clothing. Their clothing looked more like harness's and their hair was brown with blonde streaks in them and they could be seen sitting on the large wide spread legs of the man the bar maid had pointed to. What could actually be seen of the man was his wide spread legs covered in green trousers with golden rims at the bottom and thick black boots. He had a bit of a beer belly which was hairy and from there upwards only darkness could be seen. On either side next to the girls a man wearing a black suit with what seemed to be a golden gun sat his face mostly covered by a hat and on the other side seemed to be a younger boy. The boy had pink hair with a long fringe hanging over both of his eyes and a white shirt with two blue stripes leading down the left side followed by black shorts and trainers on his feet.

To Sin this looked like possibly one of the most mismatched crews he'd seen in a long time but he shrugged his shoulders. Everyone to their own he thought to himself. As he nodded to the barmaid and thanked her he turned around and walked towards them noticing how crappy the lighting was in this corner of the bar. The women sat on the large guy's lap looked up at Sin as he looked at all five of these people sitting comfortably with their drinks on tables before them.

"So I hear you guys are some of the worst customers in this place. So I'm guessing you must be some pretty horrid Pirates. Now I got nothing against Pirates but I do have something for you."

The large Pirate with the beer belly and woman on either leg raised an eyebrow which couldn't be seen as he asked.

"Eh?"

The women on his legs looked up at Sin as their hands ran all over the beer bellied Captain's body. Sin continued in response to the man's question and replied.

"An offer."

[Introduction Box]
Seymour Sin
Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Tek4f9c75b5a025a4927535
Hopefully soon to be Captain of the Black Bubble Pirates
Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Bsymbol0

Last edited by antler on Thu May 03, 2012 4:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 10:55 am

Tabasco was sitting inside the bar. Apparently, he was one of the five people which Sin had spotted. The assassin was traveling for quite a while around North Blue. After he left the Redbeard Pirates, he decided to move towards a sea he had not visited before and so he was now at an island at the north sea, enjoying a drink at a bar. However, while he was enjoying his drink a strange man entered the bar that piqued his curiosity...

That man wore a black berret, had brown hair which were covering one of his eyes. He wore blue jeans, black shoes and a shirt which was unbuttoned, revealing his well-built six-packs. With just one glance, Tabasco could understand that the guy that had just entered the bar was a quite dangerous individual. The aura around him was very strange... He had was giving the essence of a strong-willed man who was quite powerful. He was really quite interesting... However, at first Tabasco would not comment anything. Instead, he kept drinking his drink.

While he drank, though, the man who had just entered spoke a few words. He seemed to be making a proposition to Tabasco, as well as the rest of the people who were around. Tabasco could not understand what the proposition was but nor he was interested in finding out, at least by himself. Instead, he continued drinking his drink and waited to see what Sin would say to the man with the big belly who was drinking beers, as soon as he got up in order to find out what Sin wanted.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:20 am

Seeing that none of the people said anything about him mentioning an offer and all of them just continued to drink Sin felt he should continue and explain his offer in more detail.

"The offer I have for each of you is simple. I propose that we raid the Marine academy of this island and take what we will from there. Money, information prisoners. I know that currently I am not capable of such a feat by myself yet which is why I am offering you this offer. I figured that if you guys would help then we could perhaps get our hands on the things which interest us"

Sin watched as the pink haired boy lit a cigarette and blew out some smoke in his direction then scratched his nose. He asked Sin in a rather breathy tone.

"Soooo, er. Whats in it for you? What are you after?"

Sin looked at the boy as the smoke blew past him and he replied to him.

"Some crew mates I'm hoping. Those locked away in those cells may be weak or stupid since they were caught but if we free them then I hopefully can help them get stronger and not to get captured again."

The large beer bellied man in the middle coughed loudly as he one of the women on his legs handed him his drink of beer which he drank happily and finished the whole pint straight away in one large swig.

"If theres anyone there who'll be taking on prisoners into his crew, I fink you'll find it'll be me sonny boy. You just said yer not strong enough to take down this place on yer own and yer askin us fer help."

"Ok you have a good point more people are more likely to join your crew because you probably have more notoriety than myself but what if we let them decide who to join?"

"Well I can't force someone to join now can I?"

"Alright then so I get anyone who isn't willing to join you"

"Fine by me" the Pirate said. As Sin looked back at the boy smoking the cigarette he was asked another question.

"What sort of information do you think they'll hold up there?"

"Probably stuff that is going on at Marineford and any for any upcoming plans and so on. Why are you some sort of information broker?"

Sitting up right and facing Sin the pink haired boy held his cigarette in his right hand as he reached out for his pint and drank some. then replied.

"No I'm not some information broker. But I am always looking for new things to help keep my crew ahead of the Marines like a chess player. I like being 14 steps ahead of you just as your laying your pawns out."

Sin nodded in confirmation.

"I'm sure there will be information which would be of use to you helping you and your crew stay one step ahead of the Marines."

"There better be or I'm coming after you." the boy said pointing at Sin with his cigarette which he inhaled some more of. Sin then turned to the other man who sat there just drinking away.

"And what about you? What is it you'd like? crew mates? information? money? revenge?"

He was hoping he'd peaked these Pirates interests in this little offer he had and if he had peaked their interests then breaking in taking what they wanted and breaking back out should be an easy job he hoped. From the looks of these men he had remembered seeing their faces on bounty posters on an island some time ago and now here he was looking at all three of them in person. Sin didn't know much about each one other than their bounties and their names. As he waited for the final man to answer he sat down leaning on the edge of a table and waited looking at each man who seemed slightly interested by the offer from Sin.

Last edited by antler on Thu May 03, 2012 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:44 am

Tabasco was listening to all the things which the people from around discussed. Apparently, he had listened to a word which he liked a lot: Money. Sin was proposing a raid to all those dangerous looking pirates and in order to make it sound better, he said that they would receive money. That was quite intriguing. Tabasco liked money a lot and he could do anything for them. As a result, he drank the last drop of his whiskey and he got up from his seat. He walked towards Sin who was talking and he said with a smile on his face "You have just said the right word, fella. I am in... As long as there is money to the story, I am in.".

[Introduction Box]
[Tabasco Charon]
[Navigator/Ranged Assassin]
[Bounty: 18,000,000]
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 12:10 pm

Seeing Tabasco finish his drink and say he was in because of the money Sin grinned and nodded to him. He knew some of these things would convince people to join him in his raid. He hadn't thought he'd find someone here to take part in the raid but seeing that he had done made him smile and he looked at Tabasco the pink haired kid and the beer bellied Pirate with two women and said to them all.

"Well I think you'll be greatly please my friend as the Marines do tend to have a treasury of all the treasures they have taken from Pirates passing through. I think we best be off to this Marine Academy then. I mean we all know just what we want and I'm pretty sure we're all going to leave pretty happy with what we can get hold off."

"Right ok then lad lets get going. An old fashioned raid on a Marine Academy should be fun. It takes me back a bit but should be a good old laugh."

The two women on the beer bellied Captain's legs stood up as he began to stand. The women were roughly the same height as Sin maybe a little taller and as they moved out of their Captain's way the Captain stood up rearing himself to his full 8 ft in height and stepped out from the shadows.

[Introduction Box]
Reath "White Eye" McGuskin
Captain of the White Eye Pirates
Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Bsymbol19,870,400

He had a large beer belly and strong firm pectoral muscles up top and hanging from his shoulders he had a long dark green coat with red shoulder pads and elbow pads followed by another golden rim around the sleeves He had a large brown goatee and a single white eye whilst the other was green. His brown hair hung down his back all wavy and flowing as on top of his head sat a large captains hat with a jolly roger with one of the eyes sockets outlined in black and the inside was white.

The pink haired kid stood up and was the same height as Sin he had a silver necklace hanging down his shirt and on the end of it hanging from it was a tooth. He had a rectangular face and mean looking eyes which were both hazel coloured. His physique could be seen as a strong one but it all depended on how he used it in a fight really. But Sin figured this kid had to be strong to have his own crew who respected him. And his crew must've respected him considering how strong he was considered to be. Looking at his hand to see his cigarette Sin noticed he had a wrist band which was black with his crew flag on it. A jolly roger with pink hair hanging down over one eye and a cigarette hanging out of its mouth.

[Introduction Box]
Cylde "Pink Hair the Kid" Hook
Captain of the Pink Hair Pirates
Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Bsymbol20,000,975

Sin grinned at both of the men and looked at Reath as he bent down to his two woman who kissed him on the cheek closest to them.

"Right you two hop along to the ship and inform the crew of this. I'll be back shortly. This little raid shouldn't take too long. Get the ship ready for our departure too. We've been on this island long enough I guess. Its been a nice two week holiday."

The girls nodded then turned and rushed out the door and headed to the docks to inform the crew of his latest exploits which were about to go under way.

Sin headed for the door and hoped these men would follow him. As he thought about this raid on the academy he wondered if he'd dropped himself too far into the deep end since he wasn't entirely sure how he could use his powers but as he set off with a smile on his face he figured he'd soon discover. There was no time like the present to learn and off he was going to do just that. Thoughts passed through his mind about what Marines he'd encounter there and he really didn't know but either way this could be seen as a form of payback for killing his previous crew and friends. A good old fashioned raid Reath had said. For Sin this was a first, but he couldn't wait to get in there. As he exited the bar and looked out up the hill towards the Marine Academy he looked at the others and asked them.

"You guys ever travelled by bubble?"

Last edited by antler on Thu May 03, 2012 4:27 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 3:44 pm

Tabasco did not do many things. He simply started walking outside. Apparently, the man was not interested in the means which Sin would use for the raid at the marine basement. It was not like he wanted to stick with the man. The only thing that Tabasco cared for were money. He wanted to take part in the raid so that he would receive as many money as possible. Tabasco was a guy who lived for money and he would do anything in order to receive them, even if that included killing people. As a result, the man simply moved behind Sin and prepared to see what his plans for the raid were. He wanted to know the plan... After all, even if he agreed for a raid that easily, he would not let himself take part in it if he did not deem the plan good. He was waiting for Sin to tell him and the other pirates his plan.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 7:32 am

Reath & Cylde both shook their heads at Sin's question as he looked at Tabasco he didn't answer but seemed to be waiting for something Sin didn't know what but it didn't matter they could find out later. As he looked at the other two Pirates he walked close to them and stood in-between them all.

"Right guys since we're raiding this Marine Academy I figured it would probably be a good idea for us to get there by means of my bubbles so just let me blow this one up."

Sin breathed in as much as he could manage then breathed out blowing a bubble which began to form around himself then slowly started growing and forming around Cylde, Tabasco & finally after a little struggle Reath. Being the big man he was Sin had to blow the bubble bigger. Now with everyone inside the bubble rose from the ground and Reath & Clyde were looking at Sin in surprise and a little shock. They couldn't believe what they had just seen and what they had just seen shocked them.

"H-h-h-how did you do that?" Clyde asked for the what could possibly be the first time in his life stuttering.

Sin turned back and grinned at him.

"I'm a bubble man. I ate the Kiho Kiho No Mi."

"Bubble man!" Reath exclaimed as he began to laugh his voice being so powerful the bubble began to vibrate a little.

"Yes a bubble man you may laugh but it has some strong powers."

"Like what?!" Reath asked still laughing whilst Clyde was still in a little bit of shock.

"Like this"

Sin moved his hands around inside the bubble and cause the back of it to split into two bubbles. Reath's torso arms and head were peeled away in another bubble whilst his legs were still in the current bubble Sin, Clyde & Tabasco were in. Clyde's eyes widened as he saw the giant man Reath split into two and as for Reath he started screaming shouting back.

"What the hell have you done to?! Put me back together now!"

Sin smirked and nodded.

"As you wish Reath."

He waved his hands once again and brought the bubble containing Reath back together to make the bubble bigger again.

"So your a bubble man and can manipulate bubbles? Fair enough. I shan't underestimate you now that I know what you can do."

"What can all of you guys do?"

"Well you may notice I'm largely built with a beer belly and muscular pectorals." Sin nodded. "Well these aren't real." Reath banged on his chest and stomach to reveal a loud clanking noise.

Clyde looked in surprise and joined in hitting to make another clanking noise.

"Steel?" he asked.

"Indeed my boy I'm a cyborg." Reath confessed.

"So what secrets do you hold within that body of yours?"

Reath tapped his nose smiling as he replied.

"Trade secrets, you'll see soon enough." Turning his attention to Clyde Sin asked.

"And you?"

"Well I'm actually perfectly normal and pure compared to you guys. I ain't eaten a devil fruit and I'm not like this rusty old bucket of nails over here either."

"Hey" shouted Reath at the remark.

Clyde looked at him then back at Sin.

"I can do parkour and I'm a pretty good hand to hand combat fighter too although I guess you could say my real skills mainly lie in being adaptable. Its the only reason I've survived as long as I have."

"Well you won't be living much longer if you keep smoking Clyde I can tell you that much now."

"My choice to smoke."

Sin shrugged his shoulders and turned to Tabasco.

"And what about you Tabasco? What can you do? Sharp shooter by any chance?"

The bubble was nearing the Marine Academy and currently in the academy the Marines where in the middle of sword training. The more senior Marines were having a meeting about current events in the world such as the current promotion for Jasper Hoofe and his first assignment and the current placement of Calista Sage into his crew the Stag Night Marines.

Last edited by antler on Wed May 02, 2012 6:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 10:41 am

"What I can do is none of your business, everybody... You will see what I am able to do when the time comes." Tabasco said with a serious look on his face. His eyes were hiding by his hat, but it was easy to understand that he was serious from the tone in his voice and from the way the rest of his face looked. "Plus, I do not see a reason in having my abilities questioned. If I was weak, I would not accept to attack the marines in the first place... So, just wait until the right time comes. After all, I don't want to show my abilities to a bunch of pirates who might betray me. Don't forget that, gentlemen. We all are pirates. I cannot trust you." Tabasco continued and he looked at the bubble while it was arriving at the Marine Academy.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 5:31 pm

Sin smiled at what Tabasco said and from seeing his gun could guess that he was a sharpshooter but as he hadn't currently seen his skills couldn't say anything about it. As the bubble got closer and closer to the Marine Academy he began with his plan.

"Well from what I hear about your skills I see that we have a bullet proof man an adaptable fighter and an assumed gunslinger or at least I'm going to assume your a gunslinger of sorts. I plan for us to break in through the front door and I will equip each of you with a bubble shield. A bubble shield consists of many bubbles inside another and with you at the centre. Each bubble will take one impact before popping. Then once we get in since I don't know my way around I guess it'll be every man for themself."

Reath & Clyde nodded.

"Sounds fair enough. I'll be going for the main office to find out some info." Clyde said.

"And I take it you will be coming with me helping with freeing the prisoners?" Reath asked looking at him.

Sin nodded.

"Well I do need some crew mates."

"And I'm guessing you'll be going for the vault." Clyde asked looking at Tabasco.

Sin's bubble lowered to the ground and hovered just above the ground, it neared the door and Sin raised his hand and stuck out a finger. As he felt the bubble stick to the ground he poked his finger out towards the bubble popping it.

As his feet hit the ground he looked at the front door then at Reath, Clyde & Tabasco and blew out 3 bubbles inside one another on to Tabasco, Reath Clyde then finally himself.

"So who wants to head in first?"

Reath & Clyde looked reluctantly at Sin & Tabasco.

"And you guys are Captains."

Pushing the doors open Sin stepped in first and the second he got in he looked from right to left.

On the right there was a desk with two Marines sat at it in front of him the was a corridor leading left right and two corridors leading straight ahead. On his left was two rooms one an evidence room the other large locker room for Marines to change in. On the wall beside Sin was a large notice board covered with wanted posters.

The meeting being held was coming to an end. The 2 Marine Captains 1 Marine Commodore & 1 Vice Admiral all agreed upon the terms of this meeting.

The Marine at the desk raised his head and looked at Sin smiling as he asked.

"Good Day Sir how may we help you?"

Last edited by antler on Wed May 02, 2012 6:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:58 pm

Without saying a single word at the start, Tabasco prepared to attack the marine that raised his head and looked at Sin and Tabasco, who had just arrived at the scene. With a killing intention on his face, as he had gone there with intentions like these and as he was thinking of the money he would receive from the raid, Tabasco raised his golden revolver and pointed towards the marine that asked the two pirates how he may help them. He said with a cold voice "Die." and he shot him at the head, killing him at the spot without a warning. When money were in front of his way, Tabasco would turn into a killing machine... After all, he did not care about receiving a higher bounty. The fact that he had a quite small one compared to others was causing him a problem, anyway.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 6:15 am

Seeing Tabasco rush in without a care in the world and shoot the Marine at the front desk Sin grinned. He hadn't seen someone act on such a whim in such a long time and it was a nice change of pace. The Marine next to him watched and reached under the table for a shotgun and aimed it at Tabasco.

"Stop right there now! Your under arrest!"

3 more Marines came running out from the corridor directly in front of them and they all raised their rifle's from their back and aimed them at Tabasco.

Clyde & Reath walked in through the front door and the guns were scattered. 1 on Tabasco 1 on Clyde 1 on Reath & 1 on Sin.

Clyde jumped and used the bubble to bounce up into the air and over SIn's head where he aimed a fist at the Marine behind the desk.

"Hammer Fist"

As he bounced the Marines took aim at him trying to shoot at him. Clyde's fist met the Marine's cheeck and the Marine went down dropping the shotgun.

The force from his punch had been so strong it fractured the Marine's skull and Clyde picked up the shotgun and fired it at one of the Marines aiming at Sin.

In the absence of a gun aiming at him Reath's milky eye began dripping blood from it and he wiped it away from his eye then used his palm to hit the Marine who'd been aiming at him.

"Bloodstream Palm"

As his hand met the face of the Marine he fell to the ground from the sheer force of the slap but as he hit the ground he let go of his rifle to clutch to his burning face. Screaming in agony on the ground he clawed at his face as his cheek began to bubble turning red with white bubbling spots popping on the side.

Reath put an end to his screaming with a violent heel to the neck crushing his wind pipe and Adam's apple.

As for Sin who had been aimed at just for showing he grinned when he saw his Marine threat removed by Clyde. Seeing the only one left was aiming at Tabasco he smirked.

The poor Marine was obviously paralysed with fear and was no longer in control over his legs and thus instead he was screaming out for help or movement inside but outside.

Nothing.

Raising his hand and forming a circle Sin blew threw his fingers creating a bubble just big enough for the Marine in which he floated up towards the roof where he would stay till he broke out or the bubble burst.

Looking at the signs clearly posted on the wall Sin could see that the prisoners would be held down the hall in front and then down the stairs on the left. He looked to see that the Vault with all of the money would be down the hallway and down the stairs on the right to the basement and the conference room was on the second floor.

Sin looked at Tabasco, Clyde then finally Reath. Looking down at the Marine his heel rested on Sin noticed the marks on the Marine's face. He was curious but since they were now in the middle of a raid it was better to ask questions later.

"Well come on guys looks like we're all heading down here then."

Sin led the way down the hallway to the stairs where they would part. Tabasco would head downwards to the right, Clyde upwards and Reath and himself downwards to the left.
Back to top Go down
Killermist

Killermist

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:04 am

Sitting inside one of the cells in the Marine Academy was a red-haired man who just recently had arrived. And his next destination was Impel Down. He was from Shells Island and became a high priority target in East Blue after razing a town there. A man who craved money, much like Tabasco, who's destructive acts have earned him the name "Despot Shells."

Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Tek4f9dc11b13b672391903
{Introduction Box}
{Alvander Furros}
{Thief/Smuggler}
{Bounty: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Bsymbol 100,000}

Dang it. I thought it would be better in North Blue...I guess razing that town got me pushed up on the Marine's list. Whatever, those people deserved it. They didn't pay my 'protection' fee. As Furros sat in his cell, he heard the commotion down the hall. It sounds like...someone is breaking in! "Seems like today is my lucky day."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 10:51 am

Without wasting a single second, Tabasco was about to make his move. He would have to move head downwards to the right and so he did. He started walking fast towards his direction so that he would do his job and assist in the raid. The raid had just started and the man had already commited an assassination. The action he had just done could not be undone. Tabasco was a murderer who was in the middle of the enemy's basement and now he had no other option other than running to complete the raid while also taking down any marines who would interfere with his job. As a result, when the man was moving downwards to the right and two marines attempted to block his way, he raised his golden revolver and with two consecutive shots he shot them at the forehead, ultimately killing both of them. Tabasco had killed two more marines and he had just started...
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 12:01 pm

Seeing Tabasco rushing off down the corridor and down the stairs Sin smirked as he looked at Reath who was following him and said to him.

"Well he certainly looks like one hell of a greedy little bastard don't he?"

Reath nodded as Clyde leaped up on to his shoulders and then leapt off to leapt up the stairs. He stopped on the landing before continuing up a few more stairs. As he did he reached into his pocket pulled out a cigarette. Popped the cigarette into his mouth then lit it and winked at Sin & Reath.

"I'll catch you guys later"

He said before he was off on his way to get hold of some papers. Sin ran down the stairs with Reath following behind.

Tabasco

As the man in the suit raced down the stairs towards the vault and killed two Marines there would be a series of security protocols for him to go through. As the two Marine bodies hit the ground and his actions were captured via video calling den den mushis watching him the Marines watching began working on getting a positive ID on who the man was and pressed a button for the vault.

As the button was pressed in front of Tabasco two doors opened up and out stepped two large creatures. Both muscular looking and around 6ft tall these creatures stood perfectly still looking at Tabasco.

The creatures where both strong and not going to go down with ease. Both will steel plated skeletons and muscles 10 times stronger than an average human's. Both of the creatures watched Tabasco waiting for him to make the first move.

Clyde

Heading up stairs as the Marines were exiting their meeting wasn't the best idea for Clyde but not knowing what he was in for he rushed along the corridor as he reached the 2nd floor and he read the signs pointing out the conference room. Without thinking twice he dashed in kicking the doors open and exhaling smoke into the room from his cigarette.

He walked into the room to see the table and nothing on it. He would have to check the draws and cupboards all around if he wanted to find anything information.

Sin & Reath

Reaching the bottom floor both Sin & Reath walked out into another corridor which was much smaller and led out into a room of cells. The room was long and had cells on either side of it. Looking down the corridor of cells each one a few feet apart Reath looked at Sin.

Marines were not in sight but video calling cameras where stuck to the walls watching as Sin & Reath.

"We need the keys."

"Nah we don't just some brute strength." replied Reath as he gripped a lock and easily crushed it in his hand. Sin watched astonished and gulped.

"Well thats easy for you but I'm not a bucket of bolts like you."

"Not my fault your weak."

"Shut up and crack those damn locks open."

The Marines flicked to video footage of Sin & Reath attempting to break out the prisoners and a voice came through the speakers.

"Stop what you are doing. Reath & accomplice you are both under arrest"

From the corridor Sin & Reath had just come down walked in one of the Marines from the meeting. Looking at him as he was accompanied by 11 Marine recruits Sin smirked and looked at Reath saying to him.

"Can you do me a favour?"

"And that would be?"

"Fill these bubbles with some of your blood"

"What bubbles? & my blood?"

"These bubbles and if not blood then whatever you slapped that Marine with."

Reath chuckled as Sin spoke about it. He was wondering if anyone would ask about it and looked at the Marine Commodore walk closer.

[Introduction Box]
Angel "Angel of Justice" Garmon
Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Tek4fa2a73cbfe232502636
Marine Commodore

"You boys, shouldn't be in here and especially not you Reath or should I say Captain McGuskin. Captain of the Milky Eyed Pirates. You've strolled right into Marine territory and we are not going to let you out so easily."

Reath pulled out a small knife from his belt as Sin raised his hand to his mouth and began blowing bubbles. Reath cut the palm of his hand open and Sin grabbed his hand and placed his bleeding palm in front of his mouth where the bubbles were coming from. Bubbles began being formed and raised into the sky floating above the Marines themselves and the other prisoners. Each bubble has a small amount of Reath's blood in it.

Angelo tilted his head in surprise of what he was seeing and grinned, he signalled for the 11 Marines to surround the exit and cracked his knuckles. Bubbles were floating all around them from side to side high and low. Sin grinned now he had the advantage. The prisoners from the first cell Reath broke open looked outside but didn't dare venture outside due to the fear of seeing these Marines & bubbles they weren't sure what was going on but they were pretty confident it wasn't anything good.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 5:56 pm

"What are those things? Interesting..." Tabasco said with a serious look on his face, as he looked at the strange creatures that appeared in front of him as he reached his destination. As he did not know what to do and he had no other choice, the man raised his golden revolver and pointed towards the creatures. Apparently, he would have to check out those creatures. He had no other choice but to try and shoot them with a bullet so that he would find out whether they were resistant to them or not. He shot with his gun towards both of them, launching a bullet to each one of them and he waited to see what they would do. Would they damage them or not?
Back to top Go down
Killermist

Killermist

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeFri May 04, 2012 10:52 pm

As some of the prisoners started to escape, Alvander Furros watched as the situation upfolded. These two men seem strong...It seem like I could get out of here today. Furros walked up to the bars of the cell. "Hey you guys have some guts standing up to the Angel of Justice like that. Think you could use some help? I can hold my own. Let me out and I'm yours." I gotta make sure I get outta here, even if that means asking these guys. Maybe I'll make a stop by the treasury too.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 5:40 am

Clyde

Searching through the draws in the room Clyde found many documents and folders filled with more and more papers. Each one he picked up he sped read his way through. Looking at each paper in all of the draws he didn't find out much information. Turning around to a large wardrobe he noticed a large thick bulky lock on the doors and tried pulling it free. As he tugged on it he just ended up denting the doors a little.

As the doors dented a little he hoped through the weakening of bending the metal doors that he could bend them back and forth to break them. As he placed his palms on the doors he used his strength to push back on the doors.

A loud bang was heard as they bent back into place. He grabbed the lock again and tried pulling it to weaken the doors.

"Just what the hell are you trying to do Kid?"

A voice from the door was heard and standing in the threshold of the door stood one of the Marines from the meeting looking at Clyde. With sun shining in through the window it reflected from his sun glasses and shone towards Clyde blinding him as he turned around.

Tabasco

As a bullet fired at both of the creatures landed the bullets crumpled upon impact and fell to the ground. Both creatures stood in the shadows didn't move or say a thing.

[Introduction Box]
Travis Heade
Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Tek4fa4edf7a78657669309
Marine Cyborg Treasury Guard#1

[Introduction Box]
Timothy Browning
Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Tek4fa4ef92640186795626
Marine Cyborg Treasury Guard #2

Travis clenched his fist tightly and fired off his fist from his wrist towards Tabasco. From his fist trailing behind and linking to his arm was a long retractable chain.

Clenching the shogun with a pitch form tied around the front of it Timothy pointed the barrel at Tabasco and waited to see him react or attempt to escape. Grinning awaiting Tabasco's reaction his trigger finger was incredibly itchy.

Reath, Sin & Alvander

The 11 Marines surrounding the exits looked up at the bubbles a little shocked and stopped aiming their rifles in curiosity of the bubbles floating around.

Angelo looked up at the bubbles then at his men and back at Sin & Reath who hadn't yet moved.

"Can I ask what the hell your plan is with these bubbles?"

"Bubbles pop"

"Thats it?"

Sin nodded in reply to Reath's question. From behind they heard a voice and both Sin & Reath turned to see who it was and saw a prisoner in one of the cells. Sin signalled for Reath to go find out what he wanted and Reath nodded. Approaching the man Reath head him ask to be freed and nodded to him.

"Of course, we're going to free all of your prisoners and I will offer all of you a place on my Pirate crew. The White Eye Pirates."

Angelo looked at Sin and listened to Reath's speech about freeing everyone.

"I don't believe you'll be freeing anyone today Mr McGuskin. You or your accomplice."

"Sin!"

Angelo looked at Sin and angrily asked.

"What?!"

"Seymour Sin, not accomplice."

He hated being called an accomplice when he was so much more, he was the one who suggested the raid.

"With all due respect Sin, you'll be getting arrested alongside
Captain Reath here.
"

From the far left side of Angelo a popping sound followed by a high pitch piercing scream was heard. Everyone's heads turned to see one of the 11 Marines covered in the blood that had filled the bubbles. A marine was crouching on the floor holding himself up with his hands. His skin had began tu bubble up.

"Thats some toxic blood you've got there Reath."

In response he nodded back to him and the Marines all watched as their fallen comrade was in such agony. They all kept a close eye on the bubbles floating around and Sin saw this as the perfect opportunity.

Bouncing using his bubble shield which Clyde, Reath Tabasco & himself still had he shot up into the air began to float amongst the bubbles.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:28 am

Tabasco grinned as he was being attacked by the cyborg. Those two creatures would probably be quite hard to beat... Cyborgs used to be deadly creatures and he would have to be cautious against them. As a result, when Travis launched his hand with the retractable chain, Tabasco started running away rather than simply dodging the attack by moving his body, so that he would not be bound by the chain, if Travis wanted that... Then, as he run, he shot many times towards the cyborg that attempted to attack him, hoping that it would be destroyed.

Tabasco had never faced a cyborg before and so he did not know how to beat one... He would have to be very careful, if he wanted to emerge victorious from the battle against them and receive the goods of the raid over the basement.
Back to top Go down
Killermist

Killermist

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 6:42 pm

Alvander chuckled to himself a little. Both of the these guys are going to go far. But which one is gonna go farther? That's where the money is at. Some of the Reath's blood had got on the iron bars that lined the cell. So his blood is toxic huh? I wonder... Alvander lifted his leg up and struck the bar with the bottom of his foot, which budged ever so slightly. He continued this motion until the bar finally gave way. Coming out into the hallway, he shouted to Sin. "Hey Bubble Boy, mind setting me up with one of those? I'm guessing you got a reason for it."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:03 am

Clyde

Turning to look at the Marine Captain behind him Clyde's eye widened as he really hadn't expected what he saw. Looking at the Marine Captain he clenched his own fists tightly and looked at the shotgun he'd laid on the table. As his eye glanced quickly at it he couldn't tell if the Marine had seen him or not due to the sun glasses. He gulped before he reached out for it as quickly as he could manage. As he whipped it from the table but first he spun around to the left to hopefully avoid any attacks which may be heading his way and took aim once his feet landed in a strong stance.

"What I'm doing is none of your business. Now I suggest you turn around and walk the other way before I blow your brains out."

The Marine laughed letting out a high pitched laughter then looked back at Clyde. The Marine tightly clenched his right fist covered by a knuckle duster launched it from his wrist which aimed for Clyde.

As the fist came at him with such speed Clyde was more overwhelmed by the shock of seeing a hand flying at him that he didn't think quickly enough to pull the trigger. By the time he did pull the trigger the hand gripped the barrel of the shotgun and pointed it upwards. Clyde struggled to point the shotgun at the Marine fighting against the strength of his single hand.

Removing his other hand from his back with two stilettos in between his fingers he fired it off towards Clyde's stomach. Hearing the Marine cackle a little Clyde looked down to see a quickly approaching fist with blades and pulled his body weight up from the ground on to the shotgun allowing the weight of the shotgun to pull against the other hand's strength and the shotgun but hit the ground. The fist his the butt and the blades went either side of the shotgun.

Seeing the blades land on either side he let go of the shotgun and landed on the blades knocking them free from the Marine's grip. He collected the blades up and stomped his foot down on the Marines hand and looked at him clutching a stiletto in each hand.

[Introduction Box]
Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Tek4fa6448742b710180196
Marine Captain

Tabasco

As bullets were fired and Tabasco ran from Travis's grip the bullets which hit the chain richioched from the chain weakening it a little bit. Travis quickly drew his fist back to his wrist and Timothy fired off 3 quick firing shots at Tabasco followed by lunging at him with the pitch fork.

Travis watched this and on his left palm a small hole opened up and his thumb flipped upside down to a lighter which quickly caught on fire from the hole in his palm a strong squirt of petrol shot out through it. A grin grew on his face and slowly began walking towards Tabasco ready to set him alight.

"I think you should give up gun slinger, you won't make it past us." Travis said as he kept letting out little bursts of flames into the air. His cybernetic eye focused on Tabasco's muscle groups working to see his next move. He wanted to see if he would avoid these attacks or take them or even attempt to deflect them with his own bullets. He doubted he could do so though due to the amount of shotgun pellets shooting his way.

Reath Sin & Alvander

As Reath's hand had ran over the thick lock on the cell he saw the man who asked to be freed break one of the bars out and grinned he looked at the other men in the cells and called out to all prisoners in the cell including Alvander.

"Will you join my crew out of my generosity towards you all?"

Sin heard this and felt a little angered by his eagerness to gain crew mates and reluctance to help him fight off all of these many Marines. Looking down at the Marines Sin noticed how carefully each of the 11 remaining Marines were being. He looked at Angelo and saw him suddenly shooting up towards himself. As Angelo shot up Sin felt his bubble hit by a powerful fist and was sent spiralling in the air inside of his bubble.

Angelo laughed and looked at Sin sitting a little dizzy in his bubble.

Reath looked at the prisoners and at the Marines. He heard the answer from all of the prisoners except Alvander. They had all agreed to join. Reath pointed towards the Marines who were covering the exit.

"As first order from your Captain I order you to take those Marines out."

"With what weapons?" a prisoner asked back in fear

"Here "

Reath called out throwing the prisoner a large pistol.

"You can pop some bubbles and pick up the weapons you get from those Maines."

A wave of 9 prisoners charged towards the 10 remaining Marines as Reath turned to free more prisoners from their cells. Sin could feel anger inside of him along with dizziness due to Reath only helping himself. Looking at Angelo he noticed how he hadn't yet fallen back down to the ground. Wondering why he noticed upon his back a set of feathery white wings.

"So Angelo, looks like we're about to have ourselves a rumble in the skies then."

Angelo nodded smirking as they both heard a few more bubbles pop and screams rise into the air. Prisoners & Marines fell in pain screaming writhing in agony.

With one of Sin's bubble shields now gone he looked at the winged Commodore Angelo and reached out grabbing one of his bubbles which made up Sin's shield and removed it from his own bubble but instead slapped it over Angelo who didn't react due to not worrying about a simple bubble.

Angelo kicked Sin and popped his final bubble which left him falling towards the ground below full of agonizing screams from prisoner & Marine alike.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:42 am

Bang! Bang, bang! Gun shots were heard, as the battle between Tabasco and the two cyborgs was taking place. Tabasco was defending himself from the attacks of the two cyborgs and he was giving everything he had in the battle. Those two enemies... They were very difficult to defeat, as their body was made of metal. Those cyborgs were quite annoying... Tabasco did not know how to beat them. However, he knew how to defend himself from them. As Timothy shot his bullets towards him, Tabasco shot his own to block the bullets. He thought that he was done, but before he could do so, Travis attacked him with fire, burning slightly a part of his left hand... Things were getting worse...

"You cyborgs don't know how to give up, huh?" Tabasco said while looking at his burnt hand. Then, he raised his golden revolver once more and he shot towards Travis, aiming at his eyes, in order to strike back and take his revenge by destroying his vision.
Back to top Go down
Killermist

Killermist

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 11:51 pm

As many people went up, Alvander was still on the floor. "So that's how it's gonna be huh?" He scanned the area. With the prisoners rushing the Marines they would be easily overtaken, but Alvander needed to make himself know. So something in these bubbles really hurts huh? Alright then. He notice one soldier off to the side ready to shoot with a pistol. I could use that... Alvander quickly poked a bubble to see if it would break easily, then kicked it, sending it rushing towards the Marine. He followed closely behind the bubble, hoping to retrieve the Marine's pistol.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:13 pm

Clyde

With a stiletto in each hand, a hand beneath his foot and the shotgun on the floor after falling from the Marine Captain's hand Clyde watched his floating hand shoot down for it and using the blade in hand he impaled his hand with the blade to the deck.

The Marine screamed in pain as his hand was stuck to the desk and he looked at Clyde grinning and gulped watching his grin grow from cheek to cheek. He found himself rising up in the air and then falling backwards to be grabbed by the ankle by the marine's hand. Damn he was strong but Clyde wasn't done for just yet. He found himself being drawn towards the Marine and gripped the stiletto tighter.

"I don't quite know who you think your up against kid but let me asure you won't get away from here alive."

As the hand reconnected to the Marine's wrist Clyde tried stabbing him in the chest with all of his strength and found he'd been stopped. As the blade sliced through his shirt he gasped. Damn bastard must be wearing armour or something.

The Marine laughed and looked at Clyde. He tightened his grip around his ankle and Clyde screamed a little.

"I'm no normal man my dear boy. I'm a cyborg. And I run this Marine Academy boy and your going with the rest of those crooks in the cells."

"I don't think so" CLyde muttered back as he tried pulling the stiletto free but found it staying put in the Marine's chest. The Marine walked out through the doors and headed for the prison down below.

Tabasco

Seeing his bullets shot down and blocked by Tabasco Timothy dug the pitch fork on the end of his gun into the ground below and tried using it as a lever to get the large brick out from beneath.

Travis on the other hand saw how Tabasco''s hand was burnt and put his arm out in front of him to fire out a large long flame at him in hopes of setting him on fire and burning him to death. From what Travis could see the wall behind Tabasco was heating up and he smiled.

"No us cyborgs do not give up. What would be the point in-------" He said before his speech was cut short by a bullet ripping into his eye and tearing out through the back of his head. Travis froze and the flames died away as he remained in that frozen stance jolting every couple of seconds. It was as if part of his life support system was malfunctioning. Timothy managed to raise the large brick and flung it up into the air above Tabasco.

As it shot up and came crashing down towards him Timothy passed a quick glance at Travis and fire 2 shots at the hefty brick causing it to break apart into smaller shards which rained down towards Tabasco. He was hoping to distract him and slightly harm him as the shards weren't that small.

Reath, Sin & Alvander

Reath got to work on freeing more prisoners and recruiting them and they quickly and happily announced their servitude towards him for his help. All but Alvander who he was still waiting a reply from for rescuing him.

The 8 Marines carefully made their way closer to the cells firing their rifles at the prisoners. After 3 were burnt by the acidic blood in the bubbles that left 6 but with numbers rising on escaping prisoners they kept their aims trained.

2 Marine stood back at the door way aiming at Reath trying to avoid hitting the bubbles and get a head shot on him.

Looking at Angelo in the bubble Sin felt the air rushing past himself and didn't fell any fear. He simply laughed. Raising his hand about to blow a new bubble for himself he landed in another bubble with acid in it and grinned. Keeping himself above the acidic blood he kept looking up at Angelo and saw him begin to send another kick his way only this time he was bringing his heel down at such force it broke his own bubble.

As Angelo came crashing down at Sin he grinned and clapped his hands together. He had originally been planning on removing Angelo's wings so he could get a clear shot at him inside the bubble but this plan would work much better.

As he clapped his hands together all of the bubbles filling the vicinity where drawn towards Angelo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth   Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prologue: Black Bubble Pirates: The 1st speck of filth
Page 1 of 1