One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Recruiting Pirates in Mock Town   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 11:33 pm

"Devil fruit? hmm... do they taste good?" Taiyoumaru had no idea what that was. He introduced himself politely, in a formal tone. "My name is Taiyoumaru Sir, nice to meet you." He introduced himself specifically the way his grandfather told him to. He listened to everything his grandfather said. Don't strike women, don't trust everyone you meet, and never compromise your beliefs. He lived by these rules to an extreme, which meant he was not going to lie, he believed lying was bad.
Back to top Go down
silentking

Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:49 am

"I'm Halsen Talen. And no devil fruits don't taste that good. In fact they taste worse than s***. But they are able to give you amazing powers with the cost of never being able to swim forever." Halsen looked around to make sure no marines are around. He looked back at the Taiyoumaru. "I ate the Mimikku Mimkku no mi. I can mimic any devil fruit but I need to touch the users first." Ice began to appear opn the floor than it went upward becoming some kind of statue. "I just mimiced a devil fruit that allows one to control ice. And make ice for that matter. So you didn't eat a devil fruit?"
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Serious: Recruiting Pirates in Mock Town   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 4:33 pm

"I can't say that... I ate a lot of fruit during my time on Sundance village, and I can't swim either... Maybe I did. But that doesn't really matter, does it?" He asked innocently. "Nice to meet you mr. Talen, and good luck avoiding the marines... They can be pretty dangerous, a genius told me that, so I know it's true." He stated simply enough.
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:55 pm

First Post:Halsen thought of a way to see if Taiyoumaru ate a devil fruit or not. But the only way to check is to wait for the Hie Hie no mi to go away. "I definetly no how strong the marines are. The captain of the the navy ship that is going around this town looking for pirates. He killed a lot of them already. He almost killed me also but then some more pirates set his ship on fire. It won't be long until those pirates are dead and he fixes his ship. By the way. Are you a pirate also?" The two marines that Halsen brought down began to get up.
----------------------------------------------------------
Jorten looked at the statues of the pirates. He smiled knowing that there is less evil in the world. He looked up at his burning ship. "Now to fix that problem up." A pirate ran toward Jorten attempting to avenge his crew. "Not a good idea. Ice Glue!" The pirate was forced to stop. He looked down and saw his feet were frozen solid. "One sword style..." Jorten was behind the pirate in a flash with his weapon in a postion that seemed as though he just sliced something. "...Head Removal!" The pirate slumped to the floor with his head on the ground beside him. "Pathetic. The only pirate who can handle me is Halsen and..." He just realized what he had done after he learned his ship was on fire. "...and I just allowed him a chance to escape!" He went toward his ship in order to stop the flames before Halsen got away.

Second post:(...Hello? I did put in the last post. Admin I am pretty sure Yoru came caught up to Halsen by now. And TheOneGuy! Halsen asked you a question and hurry before Jorten repairs his ship!)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 5:31 pm

(sorry I cant really keep up hehehehe)
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:49 pm

(But I seriously think that you are at where me and oneguy are at by now. And I can't make it I saw your guy cause the rules forbid to do that. Well forbid me to do two posts of my person doing something without waiting for another person to post...)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:02 pm

(yeah like I said, cant follow, most likley gonna drop out... sorry)
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:04 pm

(Wait! I can clarify for you! What are you confused about?)
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 7:03 pm

(..... *hides behind vending machene* n-no....)
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:43 am

(Do you want to have a battle? Jorten versus Yoru?)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)   Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The adventure of the future pirate king, chapter 1 - Pirate recruiting in Mock Town (Open to all.)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2