One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The lone pirate (open to everyone)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zolo

The lone pirate (open to everyone) Empty
PostSubject: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:36 pm

Johnny hopped off his vessel and landed on an old rotting dock that looked like it would break at any moment with each step it shook and creaked but luckily held up until he made it to shore.As he walked towards a town that went by a name that he didn't know Johnny looked at his surroundings a forest on his left and a lake on his right as he continued to walk towards the town. The town itself was small but Johnny hoped that it was big enough to have a sherrif and sure enough it did and even luckier was that it had bounty posters tacked on a wall outside "let's see here" Johnny said as he neared the wall and started to look through them "nope nope not me nope ahh there it is" Johnny said as he pulled off his bounty poster "let's see Johnny Dracul 21,000,000 wow even I didn't expect that" he said in amazement as he double checked the poster to make sure he was reading it correctly then folded it up and put it into his pocket while making his way to the towns small saloon to get a drink and get out of the afternoon sun.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:12 pm

Dean looked around as he walked down the street, Naoki and the others were back at the ship for the time being. This was a good old pirate town like the kind he'd been raised in, wanted posters were placed all around the walls none of which were Deans, for some reason stealing a ship from an admiral when he was a kid hadn't won him that much publicity all those years later, then again the Zone pirates hadn't found many opportunities to do any real pillaging between clashing with the navy and sailing around looking for things to do. He adjusted his headband and kept moving forgeting why he was there in the first place
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:21 pm

charles docked his frigrate into the south harbor, he was walking trough the town observating the town, looking for a bounty head, he heard rumors there was one with 21 milion bounty on his head and in a pirate town like this one there should be orther pirates too, he saw a pub and decided to go for a drink. he opened the door walked to a seat at the bar and ordered a beer. he tossed a few coins to the barkeeper and said ''you can keep the exchange''
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:23 pm

Dean was unfortunate enugh to bump in to a navy officer, but to proud to hide, being a noted pirate himself he calmly began to walk past him
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:52 pm

charles was checking the wanted posters he had in his pocket, of pirates spotted in the region, and he started looking around, when he saw dean, he looked to the poster and he thought to himself ''Is that Dean D. Iron the man who stole a admiral ship and earned a bounty of 2.8 milion beli. well charles thought to himself'' should he be worth chasing, he might be retired already''he grabbed his beer and followed dean
Back to top Go down
Zolo

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 6:35 pm

Johnny had just been sitting in the bar having a drink when a navy officer had taken a seat right beside luckily the navy officer had ordered a beer and saw somebody who caught his attention before he had looked at the man sitting beside him. Johnny looked to where the man was looking which was out a window and saw Dean. D Iron outside the bar this was a man who had stolen an admirals ship when he was young which impressed Johnny. The navy officer then picked up his beer and looked as if he was going to follow the famous pirate deciding it was time to move Johnny got off his seat and slowly made his way to the door hoping not to cause suspicion that would single him out of the crowd of other bar goers.

Last edited by Zolo on Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 9:03 pm

Dean, who was still on the street and not in a bar, walked over to the bar which was also a store remembering that his crew needed a few things... well try most everything after filling in a HUGE order to the shopkeep dean thought about how hed be stealing it as he leaned against the wall
Back to top Go down
Zolo

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:58 am

Johnny was surprised when as he was walking to the exit the man had entered listed of a huge order to the shopkeep then leaned against the wall beside the exit. Walking to the door Johnny slowed down as he passed Dean and said in a whisper he was sure only he could hear "Dean D. Iron your fame procides you" Johnny then stood there awaiting Deans response

Last edited by Zolo on Wed Jul 15, 2009 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:02 am

Dean looked up his brow covered by his headband giving his eyes a strange but intimidating look in the dim light of the bar "and?" he said simply and crudely unfolding his arms
Back to top Go down
Zolo

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:11 am

Johnny saw the almost intimidating look in Deans eyes and smiled a little "I've always wanted to meet the man capable of stealing an admirals ship as a child my name is Johnny Dracul but I doubt you've heard of me" Johnny said wondering why a man such as Dean would show up here
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:13 am

Dean wasnt big on leanring about other pirates "sure..... you DO have a name right?" the order would be ready soon, Dean still needed a plan and this guy was distracting him
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:13 am

charles walked up to confront the pirates. ''well well look who are here, Dean D iron, and Johnny dracul, wanna play pirates'' he asked with a smile on his face, he grabbed a den den mushi, '' hello marine HQ I spotted uhm Dean D Iron and Johny dracul. could you please send some ships and a patrol to send them to marine HQ. while I try to capture them. anyways a bit of reinforcement should come in handy too .
Back to top Go down
Zolo

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:04 pm

Johnny looked at the marine who had shown up and then called into marine HQ saying a bunch of stuff then saying he would capture them "sorry man but I really doubt that" Johnny said as he turned his whole body to face the marine. Then taking his hands out of his pockets he put his two index fingers in a cross formation aimed at the marines chest and smiled an almost sinister smile "Cross-Fire" he said as a cross shaped column of fire exploded from his fingers and was launched at the marine who was only a few feet away so Johnny wondered if dodging was possible for him
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:24 pm

Dean looked at him funny "your an idiot" he said calmly, the marine was clearly a cyborg, clearly metal which made it so that Dean could have killed him effortlessly but fire would make for an effective battle against one, as the blast of fire filled the room getting everyone's attention Dean quietly slipped out through the shopkeeper's door taking with him a large amount of money, thanks to the overly flashy attack from whats his name Dean would go completely unnoticed and managed to escape absolutely undetected
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:51 pm

charles pointed his fingers to the cross fire and launched rockets at it making a great explosion, which made charles and johnny flyed away due of the impact even dean feeled the impact '' dean D Iron, are you such an coward to flee''charles said with a grinn on his face then charles started to laugh,when he finally landed on the ground

at the same time a group of marines surounded the pirates one of them saying'' youre surounded you better give up''aiming there guns at the pirates
Back to top Go down
Zolo

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:17 am

Johnny saw the marine stop his attack by shooting rockets out of his fingers and creating an explosian that sent Johnny through a wall of the pub. Crashing through the wall he easily flipped backwards and landed on his feet only to look up and see himself surrounded by marines. Then when asked to surrender Johnny smiled "do you actually think I'll give up to marines of your caliber" then his face turned deadly serious "don't look down on me" he said as he covered his index and pointer finger in fire and pointed them like guns "Higan" Johnny said as he span in a circle firing at least one fire bullet at every marine that surrounded him he kept spinning until he completed his turn. He stopped spinning but kept his fingers covered in fire just in case.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:27 am

Dean was cornerd "heh, you think your GUNS can hurt me?" he said smugly "I was going to let you live but now youve pi$$ed me off" he said starting to get angry
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 4:42 am

charles saw a bolt of fire being shot at him, he changed in turtle form, and fire reflected on his shield, then he looked up to johnny and shooted a beam out of his eyes aiming for johnny, then the whole area turned into smoke due to charles smoke attack
Back to top Go down
Zolo

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:24 am

Johnny saw that the marine officer blocked his fire with a sheild then fired beams out of his eyes "he's a cyborg" Johnny said to himself as he lept out of the beams path of fire and tucked and rolled back to his feet he looked and saw that all the marines that had been surrounding him where incapacitated and only this cyborg was left but Dean was still surrounded "let him solve his own problems" Johnny said as he turned once again to face this cyborg man there was a cloud of smoke covering the area and Johnny figured there was atleast a twenty foot gap of open space between them "how appropriate cause you know where there's smoke there's fire" Johnny said smiling waiting for the cyborg to do something besides hide he even got rid of the fire covering his fingers
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:50 am

charles turned into the hybrid form, and used his copter to fly he was right above johnny when he saw that dean wasnt doing toomuch het thought'' well I wil first handle johnny then that guy called dean. he readied his right arm rifle, and aimed at johnnys shoulder, and fired a bullet
Back to top Go down
Zolo

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:17 pm

Johnny grimaced as the bullet ripped through his left shoulder luckily the wound wasn't to serious "bad idea" Johnny said as he gathered a large amount of flames around him "Enkai" then the flames made a circle around him on the ground "Hibashira" he shouted as the flames launched upwards forming into a pillar of fire the size of which could easily consume the marine "heh no escape".
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:06 pm

charles yelled''human point'' and started firing 3 rocket barages out of his fingers on the fire. he was burned a bit because he used it to late but he hadnt recieved any fatal damage. ''didnt your mom told you not to play with fire'' he smiles when he landed on teh ground
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:14 pm

The door was flung open by a marene dead or otherwise Dean imerged with a pile of marenes behind him as he walked in to the room "let me explain something to you, I am a metal man, bullets, swords, cannons these things wont do anything to me" he cracked his neck loudly "what else ya got?!?"
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:12 pm

''then a bunch of marines came in, well maybe fire would do'' and they started throwing molotive coktails at dean.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 5:15 pm

Dean's skin became a gray metal as he punched one to the side hitting the wall of the bar, his had would have been burned if it werent for the metal on his hands "you guys cvause more destrution than I do, look whatcha did now" the bar was indeed burning
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The lone pirate (open to everyone)   The lone pirate (open to everyone) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The lone pirate (open to everyone)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next