One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Raging Pirates!

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
silentking

Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raging Pirates!   Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:47 am

Oops I meant hang not hand. That would pretty much be an exuction right? Yeah it would but now that I think about I don't think they have an area just for executing people.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Raging Pirates!   Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:54 am

no but they do have exicutions there, they dont need an island for that because they are right next to the loby
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Raging Pirates!   Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:58 am

Okay. When is cardboard gonna get on? Hey after you approve my guy could you take a look at cardboard's guy? He will be a future member here.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Raging Pirates!   Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 11:59 am

yeah but Ill be gone around 12 maybe 1 o' clock to do some stuff relateing to another RP
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Raging Pirates!   Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:08 pm

Wait is my guy accepted yet? I finished fixing the clothing. Well hopefully it is good enough.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Raging Pirates!   Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 12:11 pm

Ill go see
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Raging Pirates!   Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:41 pm

First post:Sorry for bugging on that. I know that you are busy. It will probably be a while before I make another guy.

Second post:Yoru is part of my crew now right? So what position should we give him?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Raging Pirates!   Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:44 pm

hell meet them in the RP, all choices made there
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Raging Pirates!   Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:47 pm

I officially put him in the crew members part though. But I can see a way on how they join up. Halsen helps Yoru complete his goal and Yoru helps Halsen become the Pirate King. Maybe he can help Halsen with anger management issues.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Raging Pirates!   Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2009 1:51 pm

Nah, yorus goal is to find sano and find out what happaned to his parents, if he meets the count theres no point in that
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Raging Pirates!   Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:08 pm

Pirate King. Yoru would have no goal after he meets Count.

Second post:I just realized something!

Approved!

That will be for Yoru. Now he is officially part of the Raging Pirates! Your suppose to do that to show you accept a someone's charcter to be part of the crew right?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Raging Pirates!   Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:29 pm

yeah (though next time make sure they formerly apply)
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Raging Pirates!   Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:33 pm

Didn't you formly apply? Or are you saying you didn't? Also I made the rp thread. We will see each other in Mock Town.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Raging Pirates!   Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Save a space for my guy...
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Raging Pirates!   Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:36 pm

I am so don't worry cardboard. As soon as you get your guy approved have him join my crew. Then head to Mock Town!
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Raging Pirates!   Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:37 pm

Okay...
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: Raging Pirates!   Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 11:59 pm

Name: Taiyoumaru "Sunny" Tanaka

Bounty: 10,000

Species: Cyborg (runs on small doses of vitamin D, able to charge just by being in the sun,)

Allegiance: Pirate, Raging Pirates

Home Village/Ocean: Sundance village (east blue)

Appearance: Standing at five foot eight, Taiyou looks fairly average, minus the cyborg parts. He has bright scarlet hair in a messy but short cut style, and tan skin. His eyes are green, but when he transforms into half-way, his eyes turn black, and his sclera turn yellow. He weighs 120 pounds, being rather thin and wirey. He has long thin fingers but average size hands, and his feet are big. His lips are a pale pink, and his tongue is a bright red. His nose is not pronounced, and he does not have deep facial features. His eyes are slightly triangular, and his mouth is average size.

He normally dresses in a grey burlap coat, with a bare chest, and cheap brown pants with torn up heels.

History: Destined to deliver newspapers for the rest of his life, Taiyoumaru wanted to do something more exciting. So he asked his grandfather what he could do for excitement and his grandfather told him to hunt for weird fruit in the forest. He spent days looking for it, and he found a cave with fruit growing in it. He walked deeper and deeper into it, looking for the weird fruit until he found one at the end. It was guarded by a cyborg, who refused to let anyone take any the fruit. He snuck passed it, snatching the fruit, and running away from the cave. The cyborg chased him, but he ran faster and made it to his grandfather's house. He showed him the fruit, and got quite the reaction.

Asking if the fruit he nabbed was rare, he was told that it was not the right kind of rare fruit, and that he was stupid for risking his life to take it. However, than his grandfather gave him a fruit that was special (a devil fruit) saying that he deserved it for trying. Taiyoumaru was going to eat it, but decided to save it for dinner. His grandfather took him to a fancy restaraunt, as to celebrate the fact he was alive. Sunny had the fruit on a plate, and poked it with his fork, but a man burst in, and shot him in the chest. His grandfather, a hunter, shot the hunter in the leg.

However, the attacker was not finished. He fired five shots, and three of them hit Taiyoumaru's grandfather, one in the left arm, one in the chest, and the last one in the head. His grandfather died, but the attacker, ran off without stealing the fruit. While Sunny did not know the attacker's intentions, he knew to protect the fruit, so as he was slowly dying from blood loss, he grabbed the fruit. A doctor was called in, but this doctor was not an ordinary doctor. That day was the day Taiyoumaru met Dr. Franklin Silberstein, and became a cyborg.

Franklin Silberstein gave him another chance at life by implanting a cyborg heart, but, after being asked multiple times, he gave Sunny different self-defence mechanisms. Then, Sunny buried his grandfather, enscribing the headstone, "grandpa, my mentor, my rolemodel, and my hero". Afterwords, he ate the special fruit given to him by went out to find the man who killed his grandfather, said goodbye to Dr. Franklin, and headed to mock town for information on his target, on a stolen ship.

Personality: Taiyoumaru is a naive boy, who is very compassionate, and does not get angry easily. He is rather simple, and has no regard for the law, as the law didn't save his grandfather. He has only ever been filled with rage once, and that was the day his grandfather died. He recognizes blind hunger for revenge is wrong, and is prepared to sacrifice his revenge to save his morals. He is almost never sad, and slightly optimistic, leading to his nickname, sunny.

Ship: no name

Ship Flag: n/a(?)

Devil Fruit: Ondari Ondari no mi
type: zoan
effect: turns user into a chicken, or chicken hybrid, as well as a regular human

Special Abilities: using cyborg parts to fight

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25): shigan, jugan, taught to him by his grandfather, who discovered those moves on his own, without military contact, or teaching anyone.

Wake-up tag: by crushing a gun powder capsule, gun powder is set on Taiyoumaru's hand. From here, he can tag a person with gun powder.

Parts: A capsule crusher, in his throat (crushes the capsule, and moves the contents into a gas container (powders are filtered to the hands, allowing the application of medicines by touching with the hand)

a capsule launcher in his right hand (launches the capsule with like a pellet or a slingshot pebble, ammo held in right arm)

A capsule compressor in the left palm (squishes multiple capsules into a larger shell, pills come out of palm as well)

a capsule burner in both feet (uses gun powder to create an extra strength jump through explosion, used mostly in half form so he can fly temporarily)

a capsule sprayer in the left hand fingers (sprays capsule contents by spraying it, pneumatic launch)

power discharge network ( allows small shocks of energy when at high energy levels)

and two blades that come out at the forearms (come in and out)

Items/Weapons: a crate filled with pills. (These pills contain copius amounts of liquid form vitamin d, one will charge him up completely) and another crate with more capsules. (These contain gunpowder), some gunpowder capsules are loaded into his hand for self defence.

Goals: find the man who killed his grandfather, and treat him with a case of vigilante justice
Back to top Go down
silentking

PostSubject: Re: Raging Pirates!   Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 10:02 pm

Hey we got the same bounty! But beware of Jorten...

APPROVED!

Now for our first goal! Find a bigger ship so we can get more members!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raging Pirates!   Raging Pirates! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raging Pirates!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2