One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: yeah i know   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:04 pm

hes standing up on the ground, hes not in the or whatever you trying to elude to.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:07 pm

what?!?! im not shure what what you just said ment but lets just say that Boby truned and charged at jace who was still woosy from the fall

OK!?!
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: wait   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:09 pm

but cant you just explain why my previouse post is wrong? i mean hes on the ground so why im i not allowed to run up and punch at him? hes pulling out another baseball so why dosnt he defend himself with that? I dont get what i messed up at!!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:13 pm

oh thats what you were saying! I thougtht you were jumping in the air and attacking Jace while he was falling, but as You now know that was not what you were trying to do, Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: Thank you!!!   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:13 pm

so what dose jace do?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:18 pm

tossing the ball high into the air jace holds out his hands with the tips of his fingers glowing blue. upon hiting the "null prints" Bobbys hands stop cold and he is simpley standing before him the ball begens to fall as its destination becomes clear, the back of Bobys head. seeing this Jaced quicaly jumps back to avoid the resultiong explosion. "bye bye cannon ball"
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: The End?   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:38 pm

Booby Realized to late that he had made a horrible mistake, he had underestimated his opponent at a critical moment, Oh crap! what was I Thinking? How could I have forgotten about his power?not havein enough time to dodge, bobby offerd his broken hand up to the falling explosive, thus blowing off his hand and badly burning his already splintered arm. "thats it," he said holding back tears, "I conceed!"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: I save ya HA HA HA   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:06 pm

the ball did not go off so how is boby injored, that was an ordinar baseball!!!!!!! so your fine
Back to top Go down
Blackdole329

Blackdole329

PostSubject: What?!   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:25 pm

you said it was going to explode! your mean...I have to leave for vacation now any way so i still conceed. so you in a week.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 6:26 pm

it was a bluf cuz the fight was geting to serious

see ya
Back to top Go down
ssj3gohan007

ssj3gohan007

PostSubject: Re: frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:25 am

Great fight, guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole   frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

frendly sparing! admin-sama vs blackdole
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3