One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Empty
PostSubject: a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:59 pm

I am in a good mood so who ever posts next may fight me in a FIGHT thread
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: A once in a while chance to fight Admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:00 pm

I will fight you!

I fight for my friends!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:04 pm

choose who you wish to fight and with whom
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: A once in a while chance to fight Admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:05 pm

I will fight Sano with Allister. Time for a rematch!!!!

I fight for my friends
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:09 pm

Sano had been grocery shopping and had taken a shortcut through a park, not knowing an old "freind" was near.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: A once in a while chance to fight Admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:14 pm

Allister had heard Sano was in the town and wanted to see him again. He visited the town and bought some good luck charms. He wanted to thank Sano about paying for the inn and wanted to speak to him about other things. He saw Sano walking through a park and he approached him.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:17 pm

Sano tried not to apear suprised but by doing so apeared annoyed "oh, hows the leg?" was all he could say
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: A once in a while chance to fight Admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:21 pm

"Totally fine but eh, did i do something bad??" he asked. He waited for Sano's answer and said in a muffled, quiet voice, "If you still want something i guess i can give you my slingshot. It's not useless it has a very strong launching power" as he pulled out his slingshot he grabbed the sling part and accidently made it look like he was going to fire at Sano.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:23 pm

Sano did not know what to say but he DID instintivly react to the slingshot pointed at him by jumping back in a twisting motion making iraatic movement to avoid any potental shots
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: A once in a while chance to fight Admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:34 pm

Allister responded oddley, first by mimicking Sano then by asking, "Do you want to another friendly fight? It might be a way to gauge my strength and see if i have gotten stronger." he then pulled out his boomerang and prepared to throw if Admin-sama said yes. He tossed his good-luck charms to the side and listened closely.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:40 pm

Sano looked around, "theres to manny people here... some one might get hurt" he though for a moment for places they could go... it would have t be somewhere empty, and prefrably with obsticals, that was the ideal place for him, he was guessing this guy was good with obsticals as well
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: A once in a while chance to fight Admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:43 pm

"How about we go inside the abandoned warehouse? I wouldn't like to fight where we could hurt innocent people. I don't want the Navy hunting me!!!" Allister said while walking toward a large building.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:45 pm

"there troublesome, but most are good people... its the missguided ones I deal with" He had left the gropshrys at the door, that couldent take more than a few minutes anyway. He woke Hayato up as he steped inside
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: A once in a while chance to fight Admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:50 pm

Allister threw his boomerang at Hayato using his cyclone technique. He watched as it flew toward hayato but turned away. He looked towards a box and rushed towards it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:55 pm

Hayato flew just under the base of the boomerang as he dashed tword the boxes Sano jumped over those same boxes landing just on the other side. There were three walls of boxes leaving the right and strait ahead open from Sano's point of veiw, Hayato was coming from the right so Sano pointed his guns to strait ahead.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: A once in a while chance to fight Admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 7:59 pm

Allister had ran to the boxes because he knew the boomerang would come back to him at a high speed. He ducked down and prepared kicked at Sano's guns with one foot while preparing to dash away with the other. The boomerang would be there in seconds, three two one, he kicked.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:03 pm

Sano saw the foot aproching so he simply pulled his guns back so that the kick would be thrown off balance. Hayato flew over their heads to rejoin Sano. As for the boomerang itself Sano held his guns upright in a defensive stance.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: A once in a while chance to fight Admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:07 pm

Allister caught himself and charged at Sano's leg. while he was charging he grabbed his boomerang and tried to hit Sano in the back of the knee with it. He heard a click sound and noticed as a small amount of his bullets were dropping onto the floor.

Last edited by AllisterBlizt on Tue Dec 30, 2008 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:10 pm

((he is fighting ME? I thought he was fighting Sano..))

Sano jumped slightly, rather than having Hayto swipe under him, Sano chose to simply extend his leg to kick at Alister's face before stepping on to Hayto with his other leg to maintain balance
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: A once in a while chance to fight Admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:15 pm

(I edited it)

Allister slipped to the floor and threw his boomerang to the back of Sano's head. He rolled backed because of the round objects on the grounds rolling from under him. He put his arm back and caught the himself before his head hit the box.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:19 pm

Sano did not attack , he didnt know if he should say anything yet but he had been expecting more from this guy, he steped the rest of the way on to Hatot and hoverd one foot above ground
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: A once in a while chance to fight Admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:26 pm

(( you didn't do anything to dodge. Does that mean i landed the hit?))

Allister grabbed his slingshot and loaded some ebony bullets. He shot at Sano twice, then a drake bullet at hayato. he grabbed a bullet from the ground and clutched it hard.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:29 pm

((I jumped))

Sano fired an explosive shot in to the path of the first bullet creating an explosion which managed to divert the second bullet and using Hayato dashed through the smoke at Soru speeds directly for his opponent
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: A once in a while chance to fight Admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:35 pm

The bullet missed Hayato and hit the warehouse wall. The special chemical in the bullet made contact with the air and lit the building on fire. Allister used his soru to get behind Sano and tried to hit him with 4 drake bullets, each aimed at one of Sano's limbs. "This is getting bad. THE BUILDING IS ON FIRE!!!" Allister screamed at Sano.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 8:43 pm

Sano had allready planed to jump off of hayato as a attack, and successfully avoided the bullets by using Kami-e while jumping "this is bad..." he looked around for some manor of fire contrull
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama   a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a once in a while chance to fight admin-sama
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next