One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Empty
PostSubject: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:42 am

Lets fight
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:44 am

shmya, ... seting plz, and onece again I dont kare who I play as, just folow the posting rules this time Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:45 am

in a big empty field
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:45 am

be jace
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:47 am

cool cool, because your char is faster he will go first, jace cant use his power on wind so I will be Dean,
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:53 am

Kaoshi was walking thru a empty field when he saw a man walk to him. When he got closer he saw that he was a pirate, the pirate that he was suppose to meet, he got closer and got ready to test this man to see if he was worthy of his services. He pulled out one of his fans and held it closed in his hand getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 1:59 am

((note, dean thinks they are meeting to discuss an assignation))
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:00 am

((what assassination... I dont realy get that))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:02 am

dean was going to pay him to take an navy guy or something and kaoshi wanted to test him
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:09 am

((Dean allways dose ALL his own dirty work and you know that, he would rather die than hire an assassin and you know that... Mad whatever))

As Dean approched kaoshi he looked at the drawing he had been given, he looked up at the man and back down at the sheet many times before speaking "so your the guy... I guss I had pictured a woman, no mater I'm not the kind of guy that hires an assassin, like all the pu$$ys you work with, I called ya here because I knew I would have to deal with you at one point or another, seeing as how I will be the third pirate king! (there has only been one)" Dean pounded his fist together, and grined "my bounty is 28,000,00 so I knew you would eventualy doble cross me anyway... bounty hunting sh*t!"
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:16 am

Kaoshi said nothing, he stealth behind dean and put the fan (still closed) by his neck. "would you like die?"he said, to dean this would look like he disappeared and reappeared behind him"i have no interest in being the savage king, and i don't hunt pirates, that would help the navy"he whispered
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:32 am

Dean, failing to understand kaoshi's motives or reasoning, stood there and leined back, sending the very sharpesest point of the cloes blade to his neck then leaned forward, no wound was left. Dean kept on grining as he said "am I sopose to be afraid of that? metal cant hurt me, dumb @$$!" he took a step back, and held his arms out, what started out to be tiny, CD sised buss saw blades gew untill they were 2 and a half times the sise of his forearms at the radious. thern raising one over his head like a roof and placing the other blade to it was bairly toching the ground at a diagonal angle, Dean dashed at his opponent in this way "tetsu tetsu no Buzz saw tank!" he said dashing twards kaoshi at top running speed.
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:37 am

Kaoshi pull out his other fan and opened them both then leaped in to the air and then shot a gust of wind down at dean
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:42 am

((mind your posting, if you had included more you could have explained what the gust was meant to do, but you did not so it is ordinary wind))

the gust of wind hit the roof of the saw tank, it stoped dean in his tracks but it allso let him know where the attack came from, and where his enimy was. a round ball surfaced in the center of the top blade, and fired back from the direction that the wind came with extra speed and persision because it was spinning (like a bullet out of a gun). the blades just sat there after the shot had been fired
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:53 am

kaoshi just smirked, he shielded him self with the two fans and fell back down but landed completely silent behind dean and then shot a gust of high presser air with the force of a cannonball at deans back
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 2:59 am

((again POSTING! if you need filler to make the 3 sentences then just explain things a bit more!! unles yuo say otherwise wind cant hurt anyone because it is just wind, so EXPLAIN MORE))

the gust of wind knocks over the blades to reveal a tunnel (dean had dug it right after shooting the cannonball with tetsu tetsu no drill). while under ground dean, not having any Idea where his opponent was, deicded to bring him down to him, by combining tetsu dash with doble tetsu drills he was able to make a casum under the battle feiled, the slightes punch to the wall on deans part would cave in the strucure, normaly this was suicide, but Dean had stoped drilling a litle to late, making a small side cave for him to tak "shelter" in.

Last edited by Admin-sama on Sat Jul 26, 2008 3:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:03 am

there is absolutely no way he could of heard him land
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:05 am

whatever, before I change it, even thoe ther is a pirficet explanation, did you rea what I put in doble prens... (()) it was important
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:07 am

before you posted you replay i went back and explained a bit more
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:13 am

I edited my last post... happy
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:18 am

felling the ground rumble he jumped in the air and made a huge a tornado witch sucked up a bunch of rocks and dean. kaoshi jumped out and stood at the end of the in tact ground
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:20 am

((saying the tornato sucked up Dean is calling a hit, and agenst the rules... also theres now way he would feal the grond))
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:36 am

sorry for the hit and all that drilling and collapsing oh yes he would feel it
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 3:38 am

if dean couldent here it then kaoshi couldent feel it... forget thus I need sleep, its almost 2:40... Sleep
Back to top Go down
Hawk
Admin
Hawk

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitimeSat Jul 26, 2008 4:06 am

Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep me 2 Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama   Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kaoshi Nagasaki Vs Admin sama
Page 1 of 1