One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Eater Roleplay

Go down 
+5
Stormcrow
MoshMosh
keymaster
Thatoneguy
Mimiu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mimiu

Mimiu

Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:59 pm

We could just use both, and let the people use which ever they like, that sound good Admin?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:33 pm

where would this happan ((multipull sheets is already confusing enugh))
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:50 pm

I'm gonna make a forum if everything thinks its a good idea, but I don't have enough thought behind it yet.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:54 pm

well it would be your forum so it should use your sheets
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:13 pm

Can you edit mine some then and kinda fuse them into a super sheet? If you don't mind.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:22 pm

uhhhhhhhhhhhhh well ....................................

(0"^"0)...............
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:31 pm

Pleeeeease~? *puppy eyes*
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 9:36 pm

fine *puts it on his very long to do list*
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 4:48 am

I'm curious, should we limit witches to females only, because Free is a male, but he's classified as a "Immortal" but he casts spells just as well. Just wondering if it should be female redistricted or both.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 7:59 am

thats why chrona wears a dress in the anime (where he is a boy and not the manga where she is a girl)
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 8:09 am

Well, isn't Crona a meister?
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 1:13 pm

chrona is a meister, medusa is a witch, free is a lycanthrope who can use spells ONLY because he stole the head witches eye.

as for a SE RP, id be down, ive always wanted to do a SE or bleach RP where you customized your weapon and it could have its own personality
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 5:25 pm

You can revamp steamworld if you want.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:25 pm

i'll definitely join but someone needs to give me a thorough rundown of the mechanics of soul eater RPing (fighting, sould resonance, and that kind of stuff) cuz i've only seen snippets of the anime. I''l try to watch it as well.
if you want i could try to combine the sheets for you, though it would probably be long...
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 16, 2009 11:36 pm

I could help you with the rundown Fwink... but it might take a while still.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:11 am

heres the first half of the technician sheet, still gotta get the fighting part down though

======================= technician sheet=======================
Identification

Name:
Rank: ((student, technician, graduated technician, officer, high officer ECT shinigami is a species not a rank, IE Shinigami-sama and his son Death the kid))

Appearance

Physical: (Height, weight, face, body, ECT)

*optional template*
Height:
Weight:
Eyes:
Hair:
Body:
Defining Traits: (Scars, freckles, ect)

Clothing: (Character’s normal outfit)
*optional template*
Headgear:
Earrings:
Upper Body Clothing:
Lower Body Clothing:
Shoes:
Accessories:

Personality

General personality: ((one paragraph or three lines minimum (minimum = approved with in three weeks at the fastest)))
Habits:
Hobbies:

Equipment

Weapons (Non living): (swords, knives, throwing stars ECT)
Items: (Non combat equipment, ie. books, money, ECT)

History

History: ((include how and when they came to Shibusen , how they met their weapon, their life before and in shibusen and their training and studies, how and when they ranked up, if they have done so ECT))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:14 am

Ask me any questions... I should be able to help.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:15 am

Well, that's the thing, in the manga, you can be a witch and a meister, so you can't force someone to be just one thing.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:20 am

Can you give an example??

Plus if that is true they could add a snipit from the unique witch only part...
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 12:34 am

Ok, so i must admit that i used admin samas sheet more then mimiu's, this may be because i am biased towards his sheet since i have used them so much, sorry if that is the case

======================= technician sheet=======================

Name:

Rank: ((student, technician, graduated technician, officer, high officer ECT shinigami is a species not a rank, IE Shinigami-sama and his son Death the kid))

*optional template*
Height:
Weight:
Eyes:
Hair:
Body:
Defining Traits: (Scars, freckles, ect)

Clothing: (Character’s normal outfit)

*optional template*
Headgear:
Earrings:
Upper Body Clothing:
Lower Body Clothing:
Shoes:
Accessories:

Personality: ((one paragraph or three lines minimum (minimum = approved with in three weeks at the fastest)))

*optional template additions*
Habits:
Hobbies:

Weapons (Non living/soul/whatever you call it): ((mundane weapons, ie. swords, knives, throwing stars ECT))
Items: ((Non combat equipment, ie. books, money, ECT))

History: ((include how and when they came to Shibusen , how they met their weapon, their life before and in shibusen and their training and studies, how and when they ranked up, if they have done so ECT))

Best physical characteristic: ((strength, speed, stamina, toughness ECT))
Best mental characteristic: ((book knowledge, tactics, willpower ECT))
Best soul energy characteristic: ((compatibility, power, control, reserves ECT))
Best combat characteristic: ((accuracy, critical hits, reflexes ECT))

Combat Style: ((How does your character handle them self in a fight. Are they a close-range or long-range fighter. Do they use magic, or are they a stickler for a good ol' knuckle-bruising.))

Passive abilities: ((any ability that is more or less “always on” include detailed descriptions of there effects))

Soul based abilities: ((such as the ability to see souls, “demon slayer” wavelength, soul resonance, soul force, Stein’s soul thread stitching, anything that uses the soul frequency to fight, include detailed descriptions))

Non soul based techniques: ((weapon styles or special techniques that are usable without their weapon or soul energy))

Weapon and Technician special techniques: ((like the witch hunter, or the death cannon include detailed descriptions and their effects/ the toll they take on the user and or weapon))

¬Weapon: ((on a separate sheet, include only first names, INCLUDE A LINK TO THEIR SHEET))

Soul wavelength: ((include the nature of this person as well as what types it would logically work well with, your weapon dose not have to have a complementary wavelength, and include all practical advantages and use of their soul wavelength IE Stein’s soul thread stitching))

**Resonance rate: ((given in %))

**I don’t know how this works so you decide to include it or not

I’m sorry but i don’t know what these are so you will have to design this part yourself, but I like admin-sama’s idea of having a separate character sheet for weapons

Demon Weapon Info --
Weapon Type: What weapon type you take the form off, if you select something like "Ninja", all forms must remain ninja related. If yoru character is a tool type, make sure thats clear
Number of Forms: Pretty simple, how many forms your character can take shape.
Forms: What happens you can take shape of, keep it related to the weapon type.
Parts Transformable: What parts of the body you can change shape of, generally this is limited to the hands, some are unable to do this, differing on the weapon type
Element: Some, but not all weapons have this, it isn't very uncommon so its not impossible for two or more people to have the same element.
Souls Eaten: How many souls you've consumed
Resonance Rate:
Soul Design:

Witch Info --
Power Source: What animal your Witch bases her ability on. In unique instances, elements can be used, but this can only be obtained by an special means.
Spell Chant: What you chant when casting a spell.
Soul Design:

Of course, you will need to design a separate sheet for weapons, and one for witches and other creatures. if you want to include the elements for those sheet in this one, then just amke a sections that says ===witches only=== or something like that. In both sheets, the description of meister and weapon relationships (soul resonance, techniques, and the like) were similar so i simply used admin samas because, to me, it was more aesthetically pleasing.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 1:25 am

Eh...it looks like you just took admin's sheet and to keep me happy threw it two parts of mine...

And I don't see why we'd need multiple sheets, Admin successfully kept normal pirates, marines, fruit users, and misc people all on a single page and you guys love the style. I see no need for it.

And to you Blizt, I'm not 100% sure, but Kim is a raccoon witch

And Fwink, no witches use elements, they use magic that relates to their animal they're relative to. Only demon weapons and Free have elements.

Why do we need to have "Best" characteristics, some people don't want to be massively power, some people are just all around, your forcing them to focus, that's not what role playing is about.

Please explain what 'passive abilities' are in the anime, I've spent about two hours researching into it and can't find anything, isn't everyone a human at base?

Sorry to just throw this at everyone, but it looks like your over complicating certain things when I had it pretty simple.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 6:58 pm

still want to watch more soul eater before I begin to roleplay. BUT-I'll go with whoever's sheet as long as it's resonable.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 8:24 pm

keymaster of souls wrote:
You can revamp steamworld if you want.
Really? I'm giving the opportunity of a lifetime.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:17 pm

Name:

Classification: ((Are you a Meister, Demon Weapon, Witch, Animal With Strong Magical Skills, etc )) ((If it possible to be more then one, but its very very rare))
Soul Design: ((How your soul appears when being looked at with Soul Perception))

*optional template*
Picture:
Height:
Weight:
Facial Hair: (Male only)
Breast Cup: (Female only, I hope)
Eye(s) Color:
Eye Shape:
Skin/Fur Color:
Hair Color(s):
Hair Length:
Hair Style:
Distinguishing Features: (Scars, freckles, ect)

Clothing: (Character’s normal outfit) ((You can have more then one, just copy and paste this again))

*optional template* ((You can have more then one, just copy and paste this again))
Headgear:
Earrings:
Upper Body Clothing:
Lower Body Clothing:
Shoes:
Accessories:
Upper Body Armor:
Lower Body Armor:

Personality: ((one paragraph or three lines minimum (minimum = approved with in three weeks at the fastest)))

*optional template additions*
Habits:
Hobbies:

Weapon: ((If this is for your demon weapon, make sure you link their person at the end. You can have more then one, just copy and paste this again))

*optional template*
Weapon: ((You can have more then one, just copy and paste this again))
Name:
Type:
Element:
Special Customization:
Special Abilities:
Misc Information:
Link To Partner: (If its a demon weapon)

((This is optional))
Best physical characteristic: ((strength, speed, stamina, toughness ECT))
Worst physical characteristic: ((strength, speed, stamina, toughness ECT))
Best mental characteristic: ((book knowledge, tactics, willpower ECT))
Worst mental characteristic: ((book knowledge, tactics, willpower ECT))
Best soul energy characteristic: ((compatibility, power, control, reserves ECT))
Worst soul energy characteristic: ((compatibility, power, control, reserves ECT))
Best combat characteristic: ((accuracy, critical hits, reflexes ECT))
Worst combat characteristic: ((accuracy, critical hits, reflexes ECT))

Combat Style: ((How does your character handle them self in a fight. Are they a close-range or long-range fighter. Do they use magic, or are they a stickler for a good ol' knuckle-bruising.))

Soul Based Abilities: ((Such as the ability to see souls, “demon slayer” wavelength, soul resonance, soul force, Stein’s soul thread stitching, anything that uses the soul frequency to fight, include detailed descriptions))

Stand Alone Techniques: ((Moves the character can do by themself, like the maka chop or speed star))

Non Soul Based Techniques: ((Weapon styles or special techniques that are usable without their weapon or soul energy))

Soul Resonance Techniques: ((Like the witch hunter, or the death cannon include detailed descriptions and their effects/ the toll they take on the user and or weapon))

Abilities Information ((Delete the ones you aren't))

Meister Info --
Meister Style: ((What weapon your meister is naturally able to work with. It is generally the weapon you Meister is currently using, but it does not have to be.))
Rank: ((1 star is a basic Shibusen student while 3 stars is a Shibusen teachers or a highly talented student's level.))
Soul Perception: ((0 stars would mean not having it yet, 1 star is a basic Shibusen student while 4 stars would be able to sense witches with Soul Protect on.))
Soul Wavelength: ((Include the nature of this person as well as what types it would logically work well with, your weapon dose not have to have a complementary wavelength, and include all practical advantages and use of their soul wavelength IE Stein’s soul thread stitching))
Resonance Rate: ((Given in %))

Demon Weapon Info --
Weapon Type: ((What weapon type you take the form off, if you select something like "Ninja", all forms must remain ninja related. If yoru character is a tool type, make sure thats clear))
Number of Forms: ((Pretty simple, how many forms your character can take shape.))
Forms -- ((What happens you can take shape of, keep it related to the weapon type, please list them and descirbe or give pictures for each))
Form #1:
Form #2:
Form #3:
Parts Transformable: ((What parts of the body you can change shape of, generally this is limited to the hands, some are unable to do this, differing on the weapon type))
Element: ((Some, but not all weapons have this, it isn't very uncommon so its not impossible for two or more people to have the same element.
Souls Eaten: ((How many souls you've consumed))
Resonance Rate: ((Given in %))

Witch Info --
Power Source: ((What animal your Witch bases her ability on. In unique instances, elements can be used, but this can only be obtained by an special means.))
Spell Chant: ((What you chant when casting a spell.))

Misc Info --
Black Blood: ((Do you have it or not, pretty easy.))

This is going to be the final version if no one has complaints.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2009 5:20 pm

I'll use it one your site, I think you'll do well as an admin, I can help you make one with forumotion if you like
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater Roleplay
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next