One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Eater Roleplay

Go down 
+5
Stormcrow
MoshMosh
keymaster
Thatoneguy
Mimiu
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:24 pm

A hybrid sheet would work (or you could just cram in the stuff unique to Admin-sama's sheet...)
Back to top Go down
MoshMosh

MoshMosh

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:28 pm

Ow... ow... Alister's sheet hurts...
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:33 pm

It's not my sheet it's Admin-sama's
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:34 pm

No, it just takes time to read.
I'd put spaces in between each of the category lines.
Example:
Clothing: jeans, T-shirt, ring

Hieght: 5 foot 4
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:42 pm

I will definatly join that, Soul Eater is probably one of my favorite anime's out there.

Alright, these things..on Admin's sheet..make no sense at all. Why would you have these..what system do you apply these too? Talk about useless info. Resonance Rate-20%...what does that mean, compared to what?..its alot of loose info for no reason what so ever
I like Mimius sheet, So I will be using that. With modifications and whatnot.
Best physical characteristic: maneuverable/ flexible/ gymnastic!
Best mental characteristic: tactics
Best soul energy characteristic: control
Best combat characteristic: accuracy
Soul wavelength: lonely soul, works well with loyal soul.
Resonance rate: 20%

There are no provisions for someone who is normal (like Mifune) or a witch..Mimiu's sheet gives that. She condenses the pertinent details while expanding on those things that need expanded on..Yeah people change clothes but that is an easy fix, you post what your character looks like when people first see him, you can change things as you RP....

I say we go with Mimiu's sheet and add changes to that, on a minimul scale.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:43 pm

Soul Resonance rate is very important... if you have a low one you can die using a weapon the higher the rate it is the better for a tech to use the weapon, and this sheet was made for techs and weapons...
Back to top Go down
MoshMosh

MoshMosh

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:52 pm

I unno. I don't think I would partner with someone that would be constantly hurting you.

Unless you were a seriously effed up character. In which case... wait, why is "effed" in this thing's dictionary?...
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:57 pm

Because effed is just a different spelling for an acronym of a swear word... Plus you can accidentally throw off your resonance level by being a jerk..
Back to top Go down
MoshMosh

MoshMosh

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:00 pm

But that wouldn't be in the bio, would it? Just an occurrence in the RP itself
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:01 pm

It would be edited into the sheet...
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:04 pm

I disagree.....you can mess up the resonance through various reasons..but being a jerk not so much...if at all only whenever the Miester and Weapon are not used to each other, AKA just started working together.
Back to top Go down
MoshMosh

MoshMosh

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:14 pm

If that's the case, the wouldn't you have to update when you change clothes and stuff? It'd be annoying.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:16 pm

okay FIRST off my sheets have explanations on them ALlister did not mention them and second off you saw his characters not my sheets so dont be so D@MN judgemental!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:20 pm

Identification

Name: The name of your character. Try and get it to relate to the animalistic trait if you're a witch.
Classification: Are you a Meister, Demon Weapon, Witch, Animal With Strong Magical Skills, etc (If it possible to be more then one, but its very very rare)

Physiological

Appearance: Please be descriptive as possible. Those who don't want to write, a picture will suffice.

Clothing -- (Not limited to one outfit)
Headgear:
Earrings:
Upper Body Clothing:
Lower Body Clothing:
Shoes:
Accessories:

Personality: This is important so be as descriptive as possible.

Items

Wallet: How much money you have.
Pockets: What you carry on you.
Misc Items: Other important items you own, but don't carry with you.

Abilities Information

Meister Info --
Meister Style: What weapon your meister is naturally able to work with. It is generally the weapon you Meister is currently using, but it does not have to be.
Rank: 1 star is a basic Shibusen student while 3 stars is a Shibusen teachers or a highly talented student's level.
Soul Perception: 1 star is a basic Shibusen student while 4 stars would be able to sense witches with Soul Protect on.
Soul Wavelength:
Resonance Rate:
Soul Design:

Demon Weapon Info --
Weapon Type: What weapon type you take the form off, if you select something like "Ninja", all forms must remain ninja related. If yoru character is a tool type, make sure thats clear
Number of Forms: Pretty simple, how many forms your character can take shape.
Forms: What happens you can take shape of, keep it related to the weapon type.
Parts Transformable: What parts of the body you can change shape of, generally this is limited to the hands, some are unable to do this, differing on the weapon type
Element: Some, but not all weapons have this, it isn't very uncommon so its not impossible for two or more people to have the same element.
Souls Eaten: How many souls you've consumed
Resonance Rate:
Soul Design:

Witch Info --
Power Source: What animal your Witch bases her ability on. In unique instances, elements can be used, but this can only be obtained by an special means.
Spell Chant: What you chant when casting a spell.
Soul Design:

Misc Info --
Combat Style: How does your character handle theirself in a fight. Are they a close-range or long-range fighter. Do they use magic, or are they a stickler for a good ol' knucklebruising.
Black Blood: Do you have it or not, pretty easy.
Soul Design:

Techniques
The abilities and special attacks that you possess. Obviously to prevent super powerful godmodding characters, there are cetrain limitations on what you can make. The first is how strong an ability is. To start, all abilities rank from 1 to 5, 1 being able to not kill, ever, and 5 being able to break through or kill almost anything.
Rules for making abilities:
1. No One-hit kills.
2. No controlling other people's characters.
3. No guarantee hit attacks or Invincible defense abilties.
4. Be creative!

Stand Alone Techniques --

Soul Resonance Techniques --

Witch Spells --

Misc Techniques:

Background

History:

...hows that?

Last edited by Mimiu on Sun Mar 15, 2009 7:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:20 pm

Moshmosh the answer is no... you're strength in battle does not depend on what you wear...

but Stormcrow Maka and Soul weren't working together cuz he was being rude too her...
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:21 pm

See, I can understand and read Admin's its actually spaced apart and not a damn novel.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:23 pm

Don't be so rude, it was spaced out until I moved it from word to this actual thing...
Back to top Go down
MoshMosh

MoshMosh

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:24 pm

Allister Blizt wrote:
Moshmosh the answer is no... you're strength in battle does not depend on what you wear...

MoshMosh wrote:
If that's the case, the wouldn't you have to update when you change clothes and stuff? It'd be annoying.

The hell are you talking about?
Back to top Go down
MoshMosh

MoshMosh

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:25 pm

Also, yeah, sheet makes alot more sense with explanations... not really the point I'm on atm >>
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:26 pm

And that was early in the series allister...later on they are able to work together no matter if they were angry at each other or not...SOUL RESONANCE means nothing if they are well suited to each other..they are bonded closer and closer..the outside words and feeling mean nothing because their souls speak to eachother...words are just that..words...they know exactly how each other feels.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:27 pm

which is exactly what resonance rate is FOR stormcrow!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:36 pm

hello, my name is Admin-sama, a thread assassin
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:36 pm

Allister..she was not being rude..she was stating a good point....Dont knock her sheet and then claim that she is being rude.

And Admin, I understand that point, however what is this being based off of. How to you set it? How do you put a number stat with nothing to go from or back it up?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:39 pm

0% resonance = Black star trying to use soul

100% resonance = a death sythe and a great tech (ex; stein and spirit)
Back to top Go down
Stormcrow

Stormcrow

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 7:42 pm

Thats better, you had no explaination before..just tossing out a percentile and expecting people to know what it is is not good Standard Operating Procedure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater Roleplay
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next