One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul Eater Roleplay

Go down 
+5
Stormcrow
MoshMosh
keymaster
Thatoneguy
Mimiu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Mimiu

Mimiu

Soul Eater Roleplay Empty
PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 4:45 pm

I've been watching Soul Eater a lot lately, and I was curious if anyone had thought about making a roleplay for it, I've made a few sheets for it, but I was just generally curious if anyone would join if I made an roleplay forum for it.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:17 pm

I've made two characters ( a tech and a weapon) with Rasher's sheet. I would join so.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:19 pm

Rasher's sheet?
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:21 pm

Sorry! Rasher is Admin-sama's name on sites that he didn't make...
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:28 pm

I'd need to watch more soul eater. But I always join sites friends make!
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:37 pm

Idenitifcation

Name: The name of your character. Try and get it to relate to the animalistic trait if you're a witch.

Classification: Are you a Meister, Demon Weapon, Witch, Animal With Strong Magical Skills, etc (If it possible to be more then one, but its very very rare)

Height: How tall your character is in Feet and Inches.

Weight: How heavy your character is in pounds.

Physiological

Appearance: Please be descriptive as possible. Those who don't want to write, a picture will suffice.

Personality: This is important so be as descriptive as possible.

Abilities Information

Meister Info --
Meister Style: What weapon your meister is naturally able to work with. It is generally the weapon you Meister is currently using, but it does not have to be.
Rank: 1 star is a basic Shibusen student while 3 stars is a Shibusen teachers or a highly talented student's level.
Soul Perception: 1 star is a basic Shibusen student while 4 stars would be able to sense witches with Soul Protect on.

Demon Weapon Info --
Weapon Type: What weapon type you take the form off, if you select something like "Ninja", all forms must remain ninja related. If yoru character is a tool type, make sure thats clear
Number of Forms: Pretty simple, how many forms your character can take shape.
Forms: What happens you can take shape of, keep it related to the weapon type.
Parts Transformable: What parts of the body you can change shape of, generally this is limited to the hands, some are unable to do this, differing on the weapon type
Element: Some, but not all weapons have this, it isn't very uncommon so its not impossible for two or more people to have the same element.
Souls Eaten: How many souls you've consumed

Witch Info --
Power Source: What animal your Witch bases her ability on. In unique instances, elements can be used, but this can only be obtained by an special means.
Spell Chant: What you chant when casting a spell.

Misc Info --
Combat Style: How does your character handle theirself in a fight. Are they a close-range or long-range fighter. Do they use magic, or are they a stickler for a good ol' knucklebruising.
Black Blood: Do you have it or not, pretty easy.

Techniques
The abilties and special attacks that you possess. Obviously to prevent super powerful godmodding characters, there are cetrain limitations on what you can make. The first is how strong an ability is. To start, all abilties rank from 1 to 5, 1 being able to not kill, ever, and 5 being able to break through or kill almost anything.
Rules for making abilities:
1. No One-hit kills.
2. No controlling other people's characters.
3. No guarantee hit attacks or Invincible defense abilties.
4. Be creative!

Stand Alone Techniques --

Soul Resonance Techniques --

Witch Spells --

Misc Techniques:

Background

History:

I know its not great, but I thought it looked okay
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:39 pm

I mkae decent sheets in five minutes, but I'm never as good as you guys.
Meister?
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:41 pm

Meister, its basically the people who wield the demon weapons.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:42 pm

Is that in the manga? In the anime it's Weapon Technician.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:44 pm

Meister is just the japanese wording for it, its the same thing XD;
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:44 pm

It depends on the translation...
Could I use my character ( Admin-Sama's sheet) though? it would be a pain to translate to your sheet?
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:45 pm

I don't I've seen his sheet he made for Soul Eater.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:47 pm

Want me to post my character?
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:51 pm

Sure, but if it doesn't give all the info mine needs, it's not gonna work.
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:53 pm

Where's the site?
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:54 pm

I haven't made it yet XD;, I don't wanna make a site and have no one join.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Name: Marlow Stevens
Weapon: Oyster Meddel
Soul wavelength: lonely soul, works well with loyal soul.
Resonance rate: 20%
Personality: Marlow is a calm, quaint person who is also a neat freak. He never speaks without speaking, but isn’t to bright either. He isn’t lazy, but gets excited only when he hears the words, it’s the right thing to do. He has faith in what he believes in, and will not be fooled easily. He has an odd sense of humor, laughing at mostly puns. He never insults anyone and doesn’t like those who swear. He doesn’t make friends quickly and dislikes traitors. He punishes the unjust, even if it is him or his friends.
Likes: Puns, organ music, stain glass, thin bread, holy water, all things symmetrical and the number 8
Dislikes: rock music, mice, cheese, alcohol, blatantly rude people, messes, oranges (Marlow is allergic to citrus on a large scale), comic books (don’t make sense to him)
Physical appearance: He is thin, and very wiry. He has black bags under his eyes from staying up late, and blue lips from being sick. He is a few inches taller then average boys his age, but has less muscles then average. He has a mildly long neck, that makes him seem semi-giraffe like. His eyes are steely blue and his hair is grey-black like twilight.
Clothing: He wears a priest’s outfit with a small silver cross. His shoes are light brown with black souls that reach up to three inches above his ankles. He has a ring with a cross on it on his right hand, and a glove with a stain-glass look painting of a church on it. Under the outfit he wears a ring-mail shirt that has painted on it a cross.
History: Marlow grew up in a church in Western England, near the border of Ireland but he was born by the Pyrenees mountains. Marlow was an odd child, and so he was a loner, and studied the churches ways more then anyone else did. He thought of the head priest as a father, and looked up to him no matter what he did. One day a child came into the church who was special, because he was a weapon. The government in that area was looking for the child to use his power but he escaped them for a while. The father let him in, and protected him from the government until they saw the boy inside and killed the priest in cold blood. The weapon was Marlow’s only friend at the time, and Marlow wouldn’t let him be taken away. He fought with the weapon and defeated a few of the soldiers inside the chapel but they took a different approach. The church was burnt from the ground up the next night when everyone was asleep. Marlow barely survived, but only because the weapon had insomnia. Marlow and the weapon wandered England for a while, until they met a student from Shibusen. The student was in a battle against a witch, and they were even, but Marlow accidentally got in the way, costing the student the battle. Before the witch could kill the Shibusen student Marlow jumped into the battle with his weapon and fought the witch. It gave the student enough time to escape, but Marlow wasn’t going to win. The student ran away, leaving Marlow to die, but luck would have it that a 2 star technician was in the area, so before the witch could kill Marlow it fled. Marlow fell unconscious from depletion of his energy, and the technician took him to Shibusen, along with the weapon. He enrolled in the school, and has been there for 1 year.
Best physical characteristic: maneuverable/ flexible/ gymnastic!
Best mental characteristic: tactics
Best soul energy characteristic: control
Best combat characteristic: accuracy
Passive abilities:
Soul based abilities: Sol resonation, the ability to create a bright light that suppresses soul energy while distracting others and hiding the user’s presence from others.
Non soul based techniques: quiet voice, a voice so quiet not even a dog can hear it.
Weapon and Technician special techniques: Sol Arsenal, the blade becomes huge by covering itself with light. It weighs no more then the weapon regularly does, but it causes massive burns to the user.
========================================
Name: Oyster Meddel
Technician: Marlow Stevens
Official weapon classification: stave
Partial transformation features: tonfa arm, rod comes out of elbow
Soul wavelength: loyal soul works well with lonely soul
Resonance rate: 20%
Egg of Kishin souls eaten to date: none
Witch’s souls eaten to date: none
Personality: Oyster is loyal like a dog, but also very very stupid. You could tell him to go buy butter, and then he would buy milk, why? Because it is also dairy. If he had a pet snake, and you lost Mr. Whiskers the rat, he would put it in the cage until you came to pick it up. He may be stupid, but he is very kind, and very loyal. He protects the weak, and makes friends easily. He is also messy and lazy. He likes most kinds of music, especially jazz.
Dislikes: ice cream, punk music, libraries, self-righteous people, and thieves.
Best physical characteristic: endurance
Best mental characteristic: willpower
Best weapon characteristic: aerodynamic/ lack of resistance
Physical appearance (normal form): Oyster’s hair is greasy blonde with a red stripe at the top, feaux-hawk style with long bangs in the front. His hair barely does not obstruct his vision. His eye brows are short, and his eyes are a strong green. His lips are small, and his teeth are clean and white. He is an inch shorter then Marlow, and much more muscled. He has broad shoulders, and a lean, short neck. He has large hands with long fingers, and weird feet.
Clothing: Oyster wears a green hoodie with a large, vivid yellow sun on it, and a white full moon on the back. The sleeves are speckled with obvious stars all over. He wears black slacks and under his sweatshirt he has a white polo on. He has pitch-black fingerless gloves and white tennis shoes.
History: Oyster grew up in eastern England, and was born there as well. He had a fun life and a lot of friends even though he was a weapon. He lived in a small village secluded from the outside world where you treated everyone kindly. He had a pet dog and a nice family until some government agents came looking for him. They destroyed the village in search, and he fled to a church near-bye. He met a lonely priest to be named Marlow and became his friend. They clicked well, and everything was nice for about a week. Then the government attacked the church, and killed the head priest. He worked together with Marlow to protect the church but it was burnt to the ground while they were battling a few government agents. After the battle ended they traveled around for a while, protecting the weak and going on adventures. One day he found a witch fighting a Shibusen student and accidentally got involved. Marlow and Oyster were destroyed, but a 2 star technician in the area saved those two and dragged them back to Shibusen. He teamed up with Marlow, because at the time he was Marlow’s only friend. He and Marlow separated there room into to parts, one like a church, and another like a party, with beds in the middle, this was because Marlow believed that the room should pay respect to his church and beliefs and they argued, Oyster wanted to have a fun, relaxing carefree room, they had made a compromise which solved the problem. So far they have been at Shibusen for one year.
Weapon form description: Oyster’s weapon form is a ebony cross, with silver edges. It is long, and the top prong is 1 foot tall, with both side prongs being 2 feet long. Before the crossing the weapon is 5 feet long. It has amber inside it, with obsidian as well making it much tougher then a normal staff would be.
Weapon form abilities: none

here are the two SE characters
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:02 pm

Well...thats really hard to read, give me a few minutes...
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:07 pm

(Sorry to double post)

But it was my intention for the weapon and the meister to be two people, not one. It just looks like its missing a lot of info and I don't see how it'd be hard to transfer over, it'd take like, 10 minutes, tops.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:10 pm

Actually, I think Admin-sama's is better. Instead of focusing more on trivial details (height, weight, can be easily thrown into appearance, you don't need to know what someone works with best, what spell chant they do...)
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:11 pm

Uh, the spell chant is one of the most important parts of being a witch..

I'm sure my sheet has some non-necessary things but so does that, why do you need clothing and appearance, just combine it.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:15 pm

Not really, it's more like a predecessor to the abilties, so you could just post wolf wolf wolf woolf infront of the spell category, and the clothes thing is because you can change clothes, but you can't change your appearance, also it creates more detail on the character's look.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:16 pm

Ugh, whatever, I won't make a forum then, I don't need to get trashed out for trying to have fun.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:20 pm

I wasn't "trashing you out" I was just saying I like his saying better... don't give up on that forum just because one person (who said they were gonna join if it was made) didn't like your char sheet.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:21 pm

Lemme see if I can make some modifications...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Eater Roleplay   Soul Eater Roleplay Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Soul Eater Roleplay
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next