One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)   Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 16, 2017 6:53 pm

[Dagon]

Dagon's blood canon hit the wingless Icarus head on, destroying most of the metallic components on its chest.  It spiraled down as the biological components froze, paralyzed from the venom.  The system was screaming from the critical system errors right before it crashed into the ground.  "Foreign biological substances detected, system shutting down"  The body on the ground appeared to be convulsing until a long slender device shot out of where its spine would normally be.  As soon as the device detached itself from the body, the body went limp, becoming lifeless.  The spine like apparatus shot off using a small rocket at the base to propel itself while using small rudders that the wings hooked up to in order to steer.  

The wings that Dagon redirected exploded exactly one second after making contact with his water claw construct.  Dagon would have likely been in the tail end of the explosions range when it went off.  The explosion would further propel Dagon forward and any harm would be minor internal damage to his lungs, particularly the spot where his wings connected to his shoulder blades.      

The Icarus that Dagon was targeting extended blades down from the top of its wings preparing for a close ranged fight.  Simultaneously the other two he had targeted earlier began barraging him with sharp feathers.  Some of the projectiles would explode on contact while others were remotely detonated as they passed by in the air.  The system running the androids calculated, fired, and detonated; aiming for optimal results.  

[Bruce]

Bruce was using the water to slow his decent, heading towards Dagon and the remaining machines.  "What is thi...?" was all Bruce could get off before he was interrupted. "Karakusagawara Seiken" The water that Bruce had been using was shot out from under him by a long ranged shockwave technique. Bruce began to fall rapidly towards the ground, would just miss Dagon and the remaining Icarus. A cloaked figure leaped from a far of building using water from the fountain at the town's square. "Senmaigawara Seiken" The figure hung in the air over Bruce for a moment before landing a heavy blow to the large fishman's center. Bruce was sent hurtling downward, spinning out of control of his decent. The large fishman landed in the middle of the destroyed ruins creating a crater around ten times his size around him. Debris and rubble shot up into the air completely engulfing the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)   Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 4:09 pm

Dagon watched as the enemy took his stance. He chuckled slightly. He felt as a shockwave impacted him. He might have been a little scuffed had it not been for his feeding and his training. As it was, he was almost entirely unphazed. He continued to use slight movements and rotation to avoid the feathers.

Leech

At point blank range, the blade propelled at the birdman would be near impossible to dodge, but he was sure he would indeed evade as several others had. But dagon was counting on it. As soon as the enemy would try to evade, dagon would try to grab him with his water claws. As soon as he did, he would take his right hand and punch the cyborg with full force. His punch would bust through the metallic components for sure, but that wasn't what would be problematic. What would be problematic is energy ball erupting inside the cyborg. Between the intense shockwaves and the blast of intense electricity, the enemy would be completely electrocuted in the same instant that his body broke into hundreds of pieces. Metallic foes were never a problem for dagon at close range before, and he was sure the same would prove true. Of course, no one but karasu even knew of his rings' power. Dagon preferred not to discharge the rings because of the backlash, but he had grown so used to the electric shock and so resistant to the shockwave itself that it had almost no recoil effect anymore. When the rings hit something together, as they always did, a bright flash of light would emit with a loud boom and obvious signs of percussive and thermal damage. If if he hit the target, he would appear to glow from his wound an instant before his destruction.

Hit or miss, the attack was aimed at the intersection of his knife's trajectory, as the leech had been dispersed by the feathers. That way, he'd be able to grab his weapon and plunge down, to try and lure them into pursuit. Half way to the ground, he saw a shockwave from Bruce's impact. Had dagon been focusing so much on his fight that another enemy appeared without his noticing? He scolded himself mentally, came to a halt, and assessed the situation for a fraction of a second.

6 incapacitated, 2 weakened and airborne, 1 with no leg, 2 unharmed, and 1 weakened but unable to fly. Bruce was in danger, and whoever attacked him was stronger than himself alone. His best bet would be to ground the 5 remaining airborne targets before doing anything else. He finally turned his attention to the two that had continued to fire feathers at him before. He smiled, still aware of his surroundings. Then he heard the feed. They were transmitting to someone. He shouted at full volume, letting on that he was still paying Bruce and his foe no mind.

"I am a weapon, and I was specially designed to destroy you! You have no power over me! I am Shezmu Dagon, breaker of chains, dragon of the sea!"

Dagon laughed at his double meaning. This was a threat both to the one watching him and the enemies before him. He wanted whoever was controlling them to fear him. But he didn't want to let on that he knew that person was watching yet. He didn't want to risk the loss of the meal before him. Why do that, especially when it was so much more fun to see the surprise appeal take effect as he strikes.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)   Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 17, 2017 9:39 pm

[Dagon]

A small hatched opened up on the back of the Icarus that Dagon was targeting.  The same spinal device activated, acting like a small rocket.  It allowed the Icarus to stay airborne while using its wings for other purposes.  The Icarus didn't bother to attempt a dodge against Dagon's attack, it would still hit.  Rather than avoiding it, the Icarus used its wings to counter the construct by slicing through it.  It did the same as the water claw constructs closed in.  The Icarus used its wing to defend off one of the claws but it wasn't quite fast enough to rebound from the leech to avoid the second.  Using it's free wing the android attempted to inflict as much damage to the opposing party as possible by placing it in the direct path of the punch.  Upon impact the punch would explode with the entire payload left in that wing.  The second wing would explode exactly one half second afterward.  

"Bawahhhaaa! Please boy, I was killing trench monster scum like ye before ye was even spawned.  If it were up to me I'd wipe your kind off the face of the Earth but my master has use for you."
said the cloaked figure with a mighty cackle.  

The three remaining cyborgs without any extensive damage backed up in different directions, attempting to putt a bit of range between them.  If Dagon was only slightly faster than the Icarus he would have a hard time catching up to all three when they were heading in completely different directions.  They were the only ones really able to fly at regular speeds. All of the rest were on the ground, barely able to fly, or completely destroyed.  Even with all that, one of the three was missing a leg.  Dagon and Bruce had made quick work of their foes, all the while outnumbered against airborne enemies.  

[Bruce]

Bruce pulled and swiped at the old fishman under the cloak sending a water enhanced shockwave at him from point blank range.  Distracted by Dagon, the figure barely noticed the oncoming attack in time.  He clapped his hands together before catching the water with his bare hands.  Opening his hands he divided the attack into, sending both pieces flying off behind him.  He defeated the attack but not before being pushed back.  It was far enough, it allowed Bruce to regain his footing and take a stance.  "How could you?  I heard he could control the dead...but you, you're alive!  You were my master, my teacher, and my captain; I can't believe you would serve him.  I searched for you...I..I feared the worst, but it seems that even my worst nightmare wasn't enough.  It wasn't vile enough to include everything he's capable of.  This control...it's worse than what the Celestial Dragon's do." Bruce said stuttering from the sheer shock of it all.  

"Control?  What control?  I am no slave boy, unlike you!  I chose to serve who I serve of my own free will.  Sure I was against what he was doing at first.  But it's different now, he's shown me the light.  He's going to end the reign of those who have been in power for too long.  By the time he's done the old world will come crashing down.  So we have to make a few sacrifices here and there...so what?  They're martyrs for the cause.  Followers of corrupt and evil gods, sheep ready for the slaughter.  Killing them, that's setting them free.  Free of those gods that would torment their souls.  Do you really think you escaped them?  You didn't.  You were released from a small cage and stuck into a bigger one with more sheep like yourself.  The freedom you think you see is nothing more than an illusion.  The man I work for is going to shatter that false illusion of freedom, HE'S GOING TO RISE UP AND MURDER THE GODS AND DESTROY THEIR PARADISE!  MARK MY WORDS!" said the figure, slowly building his voice into hysterical shouts.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)   Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 18, 2017 10:19 am

Dagon heard the fishman's speech and grew furious he looked down at the fishman. As he spoke dagon floated towards him at sub sonic speed. Then, the audacity! This fool would suggest that anyone other than himself would destroy the dragons!? He reeked of blood, and dagon could not hold himself back. Right as he was ending his speech, dagon shifted.

Deep Freeze

Dagon began absorbing energy, all the energy in the area, into his heart and lungs. His body became pale, and the ground beneath them cracked violently. The sudden cold, along with the water in the ground, shocked the 100ft area around him. Dagon tried to use the element of surprise to punch namor right in his face, but expecting the fishman to outclass him, he did a twisting maneuver and made a second attack with his flaming blade, trying to sear the fishman's neck in two.

"It shall be I who feasts on the blood of dragons."

Dagon said this calmly and ominously. As he assessed the situation he realized he was dealing Namor. Karasu had not told him all he knew, but he could see now that this was Namor. He would have to be careful; namor far outclasses Risa, and out experiences he and Bruce both. He could not afford to make a mistake. Dagon wondered how bruce would fair. Dagon's life return made it nigh impossible for the water near him to be controlled; in fact, if it wasn't for dagon's practice and mastery of fishman judo, he'd be without any fishman karate himself. But this was also true for Namor. This form would give dagon a much needed edge in attack power and limit fishman karate around him. At the very least, he'd force them both to keep a distance, allowing him to remain unharmed.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)   Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 19, 2017 10:15 pm

[Dagon]

The fishman under the cloak could feel the cold before Dagon ever came at him.  It was the young fishman's first mistake.  He could feel the frost forming on the ground around his feet.  The cold and the adrenalin from the first battle in a long while made his heart beat wildly.  A crooked grin spread across the figures face, showing his large triangular teeth.  He could see his breath in front of his face.  It was to be a battle of predators, who was going to be the prey was yet to be seen.    

The figure's foe had pretty much taken fishman karate out of the equation, for the most part.  Namor knew that fighting a foe like Dagon wouldn't be easy.  He'd fought enemies before that restricted his techniques and come out on top; even foes that used similar tactics.  "Pesky little bastard." mumbled the fishman pulling a trident from his cloak.  "Karakusagawara Seiken"  Namor went for a backhanded block to the initial punch.  Dagon's hand was diverted before it even came into contact with Namor's.  What appeared to be a typical block was in fact a fishman karate technique that sends out a wide angle shockwave, modified to send out a weaker angled shockwave just powerful enough to divert the attack without actually having to make contact.  Even without water, fishman karate was still a viable technique for those that knew how to use it properly.  

When the flaming butchers blade came into contact with the icy, moist trident; a small burst of steam came off the weapons.  Grabbing the trident with his free hand, Namor ran the trident up the blade till it was just before the handle.  In one fluid motion Namor twisted the trident and pulled the head back towards him while bring the handle upwards.  The technique attempted to both disarm and disembowel.  Twisting and pulling away the trident would disarm Dagon of the knife, while bring up the handle to hit Dagon in the gut with the pointed end, all at the same time.  It was a quick and simple motion, however it was something that would be difficult for all but the most experienced weapon uses to pull off or defend against properly.

[Bruce]

Bruce watched as Dagon went in for the attack. He was unsure who to attack and who to fight with. The large fishman stood back, waiting and watching. It was cold, Dagon made the area cold. Bruce, being so large, noticed the limits of the technique almost instantly. A spherical barrier of cold around Dagon about 30 meters. For most fishman, that would mean there wouldn't be able to use their water type techniques. Bruce figured it would at best stall someone like Namor or even Bruce himself. For Bruce, it would only be a small hindrance, he was so large that pulling in water from outside the affected area would be simple enough. Namor could probably do so too and with enough quantity that it wouldn't freeze before he could use it. That was all assuming Namor actually needed the water in the fight against Dagon. Bruce just about sighed when Dagon went for a simple punch...only to realize the horror of the situation when Dagon attempted to remove Namor's head. "Fuck!" It was all Bruce could manage to say. "Twister" Bruce spread his arms open wide before bringing them closed again. The giant fishman pulled in water on each side of him. Bruce formed a fist with all but his index and middle finger before spinning his hands at his wrists. The movement caused the water to being to crudely spin as it shot passed him. The two spinning streams of water went outward before sharply turning back in aimed for the sides of his target. Its intent was to break up the close range combat but in the end, Namor wasn't the one Bruce was aiming at...
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)   Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 20, 2017 11:01 am

Dagon knew the punch would fail before he even tried. It was no surprise that it was deflected. He did note that namor was more skilled than dagon was, at least in fishman karate. Dagon had neglected furthering his training in fishman karate; he had never liked it. He had had little use for it when he could use judo and jijitsu. He would have to focus more on karate later.

Dagon's blade met Namor's icy trident; fat from the sword seeped onto the trident, setting it ablaze and melting the water on it... which proceeded to spread the flames. By the time they broke contact, the entire weapon would be wildly ablaze. Dagon would have been disarmed by namor's maneuvar in other circumstances. As it was, he could crack diamonds with his amplified strength, he was midair, and his float had fully transformed from contact with his body, into a mixture of ice and compact snow. Dagon simply redistributed his weight to match the maneuver of Namor's trident and held on with all his might. Rather than the blade being flung by the twist, dagon was flipped behind Namor. Dagon finally had his opportunity, he could get a kill vs a far superior opponent over something so small as a simple twist; namor's hands would be beginning to burn and the intense heat in contrast to the could would be almost impossible to ignore, and there was no way that at such high speed and distracted that namor would be able to avoid a counterattack from behind. An open strike could make the difference between survival and death.

But that's when he felt the air pressure change. Bruce was pulling water into the wintery zone, which was humidifying the air and creating pressure from temperature differentiation. Dagon cursed reflexively. He didn't want to be caught in one of Bruce's bulky attacks. As he landed he folded his float around his torso, and punched the broken ground with all of his might, using all the momentum Namor had redistributed to his advantage. His punch was so fast and strong his entire arm sunk into the ground like sticking it into water; then the rings activated. The heat from the electricity melted some of the water, but almost entirely grounded out. The shockwave, however, was excessively powerful, the broken stone and ice around them shook for just an instant before Bruce's attack landed.

As Bruce's attack struck the area dagon was, he would find the attack had missed, as all the rock and chunks of ice flung high into the air in a circle around dagon. By the time the momentarily delayed attack pierced through, it was too late. Dagon had burrowed into the broken surface of the ground at soru speed, avoiding any damage from the attack. He could still sense them through the rubble. He knew Namor had evaded the attack as well. But he had another golden opportunity. Between the shockwave and the water, Namor would be unable to detect him, only knowing that he was still nearby. Bruce would detect him of course, but what would dagon care about that.

Leech

Dagon used the water he melted from his electric blast to form leech before it turned into a wintery mix like the shields currently wrapped around his sides. This leech did not have the ability to steel blood as pressurized water was no longer present. However, it was sharper, more durable, and would not be easily detected. He slithered his leech through the broken ground at soru speed, aka as fast as he could given the circumstances, positioning it behind Namor. He willed his leech to attack, aiming for his ankle. Given the proximity, speed, and stealthy nature of the attack Dagon doubted he'd be able to dodge it. Of course Bruce was still there, and he might notice and interfere.

Dagon was actually fighting Namor. AND he wasn't doing bad thus far. Dagon grinned beneath the ground. This was going to be fun.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)   Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 21, 2017 8:41 pm

[Dagon]

Namor's eyes widened as the floating foe used the momentum from the trident to maneuver over him in an attempt to get behind him.  "Like I said, a pesky little bastard." said Namor a bit annoyed.  The fishman lifted his foot and used the icy ground while continuing the momentum from the trident parry.  Namor spun around as his foe floated over, he shifted the now blazing trident downwards.  Since Dagon's float was so easy to manipulate, the movement would lock the knife in while pulling Dagon down toward the ground.  Namor was ready to stab the trident into the ground at an angle that would cover Dagon in steam until he noticed Bruce's oncoming attack.  

He stabbed the trident in the ground at an angle that would send a burst of steam from ground water straight at himself.  Concentrating a moister around his hands and in the exact spot the steam hit, Namor was able to use Dagon's ability to minimize the burn damage.  Namor kicked off a moment after the steam him, using both to propel himself back and out of the way of both Dagon's and Bruce's attacks.  

[Bruce]

"Karakusagawara Seiken"  Bruce reared back before thrusting a watery hand forward sending a powerful water enhanced shockwave at Namor.  He could sense Dagon and the attack he was sending at Namor under ground.  The shockwave was meant to move Namor away from Dagon while potentially subduing him.  Bruce placed his hands at his side, open palmed.  He was preparing for something, pulling in water from far away.  

[Dagon]

"Please child.  I'm a nocturnal predator of the ocean.  Do you really think you could use water, no matter what form it's in to actually attack me?"  Namor said with his eyes closed.  The fishman stood his ground as Bruce's attack came for him.  Namor sidestepped the attack leaving his hand in front of it.  Leaping up, Namor spun around pulling Bruce's attack around using Merman Combat until he was in the air facing the ground.  "It's true Brucey boy came up the drill version, but I was the one that taught it to him originally.  I do hope he doesn't mind me bowering his." said Namor as he began rotating the water Bruce had thrown at him.  "Ultramarine Drill"  The spinning water bit through the solid ground aimed right for the leech technique.  As soon as it was passed through the leech Namor swiped his hand to the side turn the technique on Dagon.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)   Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 24, 2017 1:35 pm

Dagon felt his leech break. The proximity and being under ground, he had little way of evading the attack. He sighed. He'd have to start revealing more of what he could do. He didn't want bruce or the 3rd party to know too much, but whatever. He had to do what he had to do.

Deep Eruption

He released all the energy he had been storing with the freeze technique and released it into his skin. The water around him turned to steam, the stone began to burn. Dagon stood up, the fragile stone crumbling from his basic movement. When the drill got close, dagon sighed.

Deep Guardian

He created a sphere of water around himself, uplling the drill inside of its own centripetal motion, forming a multihelix rotational cortex. He barely grazed his barrier with his skin, and all the water in both his technique and the technique he was blocking instantly evaporated. Dagon reverted to his deep freeze form to preserve calories. The steam would turn to rain before turning into snow and freezing on contact with the ground. Dagon was impressed with namor. He only seemed annoyed by dagon and his power, and seemed to be almost ignoring bruce. He was a whole different league.

"You are stronger than I thought. In different circumstances I'd want to learn from you. As it is, I have an overwhelming desire to kill you. But even if I put everything I have into it, I doubt I'd do more than make you retreat, if that. I'd say you are at least as good as karasu, judging by how you are holding back."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)   Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 1:53 pm

"Where am I?" Melik wondered as he opened his eyes into a very dark area. Apparently, all he could remember was the appearance of a few metallic bird-like creatures. On the one hand, Melik could be hallucinating. However, on the other hand, the day was the luckiest day of Melik's life ever since he started his adventures at the sea, so it was natural for him to receive some bad luck at the moment he did not expect it. "It could be a nightmare... I hope so." he thought while looking at the darkness of Bruce's pocket, before he remembered completely what happened. He had passed out at the moment of the attack, right after Bruce grabbed him and saved him. From that point and onwards, he had no idea what was going on. All he could hear was a few sounds, as if a battle was taking place somewhere away from the dark place he was in. "I suppose I should check out what is going on..." he said as he tried to move to the exit of the place, moving his head out of the pocket, watching the battle between Bruce and Namor.

"Shit." he yelled while moving his head back at the pocket.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)   Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 9:17 pm

[Dagon]

Namor landed on the ground with a light thud, bending his knees to absorb some of the impact.  The old fishman exude experience and wisdom with every move he made.  He looked down at his upturned hand flexing it.  The burn was minor but it still annoyed him.  In truth the whole fight was annoying.  If he made one wrong move it'd get him killed, the thought of it made him tense.  Namor half growled and half moaned when Dagon spoke.  

"Look kid.  The machines were sent to get data on Bruce's progress since the last time I seen him fight.  We had no intention of involving you, you're just a bystander that was caught up in this mess because he decided to come to a populated area when he knew he was being chased. His selfish desires to control the people around him and his unrealistic ideals caused this.  He dug his nose in where it didn't belong and now he has to suffer the consequences.  Bruce chose to oppose the man I'm backing, he chose to seek me out knowing full well that my m..friend had come for me.  Would your Dark Isle assassins not snuff out someone doing the same to them?

I thought he was an enemy once, but he's not.  That man is the savior of this world, he doesn't like to admit it but he is.  He maybe a devil, a demon, a bad man, however he's the weapon that the world needs to fight against the gods and their private army.  Do you even realize you're working for the very people you hate?  Not directly of course.  It's all a massive game of chess, you and Karasu, the rest of Shichibukai; you don't even realize you're just pawns in their game.  They squeal out telling you to jump and the Shichibukai respond by asking how high.  Karasu knows who he's working for, he knows what they did to you, and still he forces you to work for them.  The man you call captain is one of the strongest men in the world, and yet he can't openly oppose the dragons?  What does he do?  Attack their shipments?  Free a few hundred slaves, maybe a thousand at a time?  Those are great tactics to weaken your enemy during a war, except you're not at fucking war.  Unless they're directly being attacked, what Karasu is doing is nothing more than a minor annoyance.  It's like a child play fighting with their parent, being held at arms length flailing away.  All the while you think you're doing something to harm them, they simply laugh think how stupid you must be to actually believe you're harming them.  Trust me, if you were actually harming them, they'd pick you up and swat your ass until it bled."
Namor said trying to appease his foe with an explanation

[Bruce]

"I've heard enough of this brainwashed bullshit coming from your mouth." said Bruce in a low growl. Bruce took a wide stance before lifting his arm above his arched back. The gigantic fishman slammed his fist into the ground at an angle with all of his strength. A crack turned into a massive crevasse that ran all of the way from the back end of town to the ocean on the far side of the island. Massive pillars of spiraling water encircled Namor, caging him. More pillars rose forming a wall of fast moving blades of water in between Dagon and Namor. The wall was absurdly large, redirecting the majority of the water in the river upwards. "Enough is enough. Damned be this island and damned be the two of you if this continues. I'm taking Namor and going back to Fishman Island where he can be treated for what you did to him. I don't give a damn anymore if I have to bring him back as torso with no legs or arms, at least he'll be back where he belongs." he said shaking with anger. Bruce spent a majority of his concentration making sure to use the momentum and velocity of the water blades to prevent the water from freezing. "DERGE HERE ME NOW! IF YOU FOLLOW ME TO FISHMAN ISLAND IT'S ON, IT'S WAR! I WON'T SHOW YOU ANY MERCY." screamed Bruce, knowing full well Derge was listening.

[SOMEWHERE OFF THE ISLAND]

A few nautical miles off of the island that Bruce and Dagon were on, a disturbance began forming at the waters surface. Slowly the water began to part as a ship began to come up from the bottom of the ocean. It rose revealing more and more until a metallic and glass ship the size of an island or maybe an island converted into a ship appeared. The massive saucer shaped object had individual windows large enough to fit marine battleships and there were hundreds of them encircling the ship. A hatch opened and something or someone stepped out.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)   Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 29, 2017 1:35 am

Dagon listened to Namor intently. Everything he had sad hit dagon home. The very things he said about karasu and the government were why he was where he was now, a rogue with a Dead Only bounty.

Karasu would not openly oppose, but Dagon did. Dagon actually annoyed the dragon's enough that they didn't even want to torture him or use him for experiments anymore. They just wanted him wiped from the face of the planet. They sent admirals after him, and he evaded their pursuit. Admirals were not trained to deal with true assassins. They sent Cortez after him, and Cortez found himself blocked by an array of underworld resources. Dagon had just enough pull to make the double agent unable to pick up a trail. Cortez ended had his pursuit after a week, saying to his superiors that nothing was to be gained by wasting his time or resources finding Dagon knowing it would never come to fruition. He told them he would be more likely to find Dagon by pure chance than direct pursuit, and indirect pursuit was not a possibility. Karasu's training and resources had left Sagon well protected in this regard. Without any other course of action, they gave him a dead only bounty to ensure that if he should ever be captured that he be given a timely execution.

Dagon did not care about his master nor Namor's. But Namor's master's dream was the same as his own. Why wouldn't he join his side? What if it was the only way to destroy the dragons? They were the living Mazokus. Why shouldn't they work in tandem?

Suddenly Dagon's attention was drawn back to reality as bruce broke his crisis. Dagon couldn't drop his guard like that. If this had been a real mission he'd be dead. Dagon sighed at the prison before him. Bruce had used Dagon's distraction to try and trap his former master. But he already knew it was for naught. It would not help him. Namor was too powerful.

Judo Block

Dagon's canceled his deep freeze technique. He couldn't use two calorie draining techniques at the same time and hope to maintain his preservation form. The paleness in his skin faded, and instead began reddening and then blackening. Within a second dagon's pitch black veins and eyes blended into the dark purple of his skin. In this form, he was as hard as high-grade weapons' steel. He doubted even Namor would be able to cut through such material; in fact, dagon had one technique that could do the feat but as a cost it could not harm organic material hardly at all in comparison. Bruce may be able to break islands, but he was not as skilled as Namor, or even himself as far as he could tell. Not that Bruce was inferior; Dagon was confident that Bruce's skill despite his size was in and of itself as impressive as his own prodigy. But Bruce just wasn't quit that level yet.

Dagon walked right into the cage, feeling the blades trying and failing to cut him. He looked at Namor and sighed.

"If nothing else, I don't want to kill you anymore. I respect those who understand truth."

Dagon drew his blade.

"However, I can't let you escape this prison. See, I am a man of investment. Attacking someone I have invested in is the same as trying to destroy my own property. Know this: I can make myself immune to the effects of heat. That being said, I can see from your burns that you cannot. If you try any fishman karate, I will light your prison up and burn you to a crisp."

Dagon then cocked his head towards Bruce for an instant.

"And as for you, don't think I won't kill your master if you try anything I think will harm me."

Dagon smiled his maniacal grin once again. He had just had an epiphany.

"You are a danger to my investment, and a supporter of both my purpose to Karasu and the single greatest threat to my life, who you just revealed to me. Between you and Bruce, I finally know who you two are talking about. Further, your annoying metal birdmen punctured my shoulder, and as little as that means to me, it is very annoying. I can't just let you go. You must be interrogated. And since Bruce has been so kind as to provide me with a lot of incinerary to pin you, I would prefer you just surrender without any trouble."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)   Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 12:46 am

[Namor]

The old fishman just stood there grinning as he listened to Dagon talk.  Bruce the big fool had played right into the kids hand.  Of course Namor couldn't help but feel that he had some how as well.  The speech or maybe something else that he did or said that triggered Bruce the way it had.  One of the fundamental flaws with the water based martial arts is that the user has to, in most cases touch the water before they're able to use it efficiently.  There were exceptions for sure, exceptions such as merman combat where the user trades touching the medium with concentration and time.  Namor could force the water to do something but it wouldn't be good enough against a foe like Dagon, especially with Bruce already in control of it.  Even if you have more skill than your foe, going against them with the idea of taking their weapon when you don't have one is foolish and dangerous.  "Aye kid.  It appears as if Bruce handed you this win." Namor said with a light sigh.  

[Bruce]

Bruce had no idea that Dagon could walk through his water blades like he did.  It literally handed Namor to him without any way for the other party to fight back, at least not efficiently.  He was horror struck when Dagon spoke of interrogating Namor and that it was because he had attacked Bruce in the first place.  Bruce felt as though he was played and it all most pissed him off as much as Dagon likening him to one of his possessions.  The giant fishman ground his large pointed teeth as he glared at Dagon.  It was obvious, most could feel the tension in the air from Bruce's overwhelming rage.  He was angry, enraged, furious, at all of them; Namor, Dagon, Derge, and Karasu.  Each and everyone of them had a hand in it turning out like it did.  Most of all, Bruce was mad at himself for holding back.  He hadn't even drawn his weapon yet.  

Bruce lost his concentration causing him to drop the water.  He turned his massive body, it was as if he was moving in slow motion.  It was coming in fast, as fast if not faster than Dagon when he was fighting the cyborgs.  Bruce could feel it first, and then he could smell it.  All of that blood, a hint of blood from countless people nearly masked by the overwhelming stench of something that wasn't quite like regular blood.  Due to the sheer speed at which the new arrival was traveling, it had already passed by the time Bruce was able to turn.  There was a audible boom followed by a gust of wind.  Bruce's eyes opened so wide that it seemed as if they would pop out of his skull.  Every wild instinct in Bruce's body told him to run to flea before he became prey.  There were very few things in this world that made Bruce feel that way.  When Bruce turned back towards Dagon and Namor, it was there - he was there.

[Introduction Box:]
Derge "The Blood Demon" Namikaze
1,500,000,000 beli bounty
Chi Chi no Mi user

It was as if a bolt of lightning has stuck right by them.  The sonic boom and gusts created by the hyper-sonic travel, was in of itself terrifying however the figure that flew in the sky above them was even more so.  It seemed to be a man sized creature with demonic characteristics with wings of bone protruding from his back.  The demonic features seemed to be some kind of strange armor.  It almost seemed as if it was somehow a part of his body.  There was an eerie stillness as he just hovered their with his legs half crossed and his arms out stretched.  The tone was only interrupted when feathers began sprouting from the skeletal wings.  Derge held out his right hand upside down with his index and middle finger pointing at Namor.  With a mere flick of his fingers Namor shot away from Dagon and hurtled towards Derge, coming to a stop a foot to his side.  Now both Namor and Derge were floating in the air looking down upon Dagon.  

"You've made an investment in Bruce?  I have as well, and I fear my interest in him far out-dates yours.  However I'm not without reason.  I'll exchange my investment in Bruce for an investment in you.  Leave Karasu and become my weapon.  You're intelligent enough to know that I would use you better than he would.  My abilities would enhance and make you into a completed weapon.  A weapon that I would use to smite Gods and Dragons alike.  With the weapon that was designed to kill me I could reduce their paradise to cinders atop of field of blood.  You are uniquely compatible with me, and it's all thanks to Karasu's overwhelming fear of there being someone out there more powerful than he is.  To Karasu, you're a disposable trinket designed to kill one person and when that's over; you'll be nothing to him.  I am the one person who sees you as an indispensable treasure and a one of a kind weapon greater than any Meito, even of a supreme grade.  Come to me and we will start with the dogs before we hit their masters." said Derge holding out a hand.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)   Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 1:27 pm

Dagon sensed bruce stiffening and then smelled the blood himself. This blood was unlike any blood he had smelled. It smelled pure, rich, and powerful. It smelled like the blood of a majestic life form who never adapted to time or nature and simply existed as it was, much like a seaking or a pureblood harpean. But it didn't smell like fish or bird. It smelled mammalian. He felt the subtle shockwaves carrying the blood. Bruce was panicked. He could smell the blood of a king. What else could it be than him?

Dagon held the blade still yet, but he had it at his side. He had obviously completely lost interest he wasn't surprised by the shower nor did he blame Bruce. Dagon was terrified as well. But terror to Dagon was different than it was to Bruce. Dagon could sense him as he landed behind him. He could feel his blood pulsing, with his attunement to fishman judo. This man had such powerful blood. Suddenly Namor was at his side, and that's when dagon realized what was off about the smell of Namor's blood. The smell wasn't all his. He listened to Derge, staying calm as he could manage, dissipating his judo block.

"I am a loyal leech, demon. I won't betray Karasu without a decent offer. And despite the sweet pot, your organization trades slaves. It'll take more than power and a fishman's life to barter with the likes of you."

Dagon was terrified but he had his identity. Freedom is Dagon's most valued possession, and for Dagon to even consider the offer, he would require freedom as payment. Malicious beast as he was, he knew he couldn't beat Derge. If he didn't accept he would die here. But he couldn't just submit. He had to fight for what he wanted. It wasn't in him to just forfeit, and he had scars to prove it.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)   Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 30, 2017 9:44 pm

[Derge]

Derge floated in front of Dagon his eyes and expression unmoving. He was cold and removed, a still calmness enveloped him; a drastic contrast to Bruce. Even though his eyes didn't appear to move, it was as if Derge was eying Dagon up and down. There was a momentary pause after Dagon made his offer where all Derge did was watch. He was still and silent as he contemplated the deal. Derge relinquished his exoskeleton and relaxed his posture. Dagon had lowered his defenses and Derge followed suit showing trust and more so that he had nothing to fear. Under the hard armor, strange muscle like constructs reseeded from Derge's body revealing what was underneath. Other than his crimson eyes, he appeared as if he was a regular human.

"I've made certain that I have no direct dealings with the Celestial Dragons, and as such the degree in which I deal in slavery is minimal. I agree to the stop of direct sale and capture of slaves for the purpose of selling. Unfortunately there seems to be a lack of willing participants for experimentation purposes. As such I will be unable to avoid capture of humanoid beings for said research. Any being under the influence of my powers, while they technically be defined as slave will not be considered as such. Do you agree to my amended terms?" asked Derge.

[Bruce]

It was worse. The whole situation became much worse in the literal blink of an eye. Bruce was so dumbstruck that Derge was actually there that he let his concentration slip and drop the water. He was thankful that Dagon seemed just as distracted, otherwise he may have attempted to harm Namor otherwise. Unfortunately the moment of relief was interrupted when Derge pulled Namor away from Dagon. At least Dagon had said he didn't want to kill Namor. With Derge there was never any such guarantee of survival.

It wasn't until Derge began to speak again when Bruce realized he had been shaking. Bruce clenched his fists tightly trying stop himself. After another moment Bruce then realized he had indeed stopped moving, this time becoming frozen. He wasn't even breathing properly, which caused him to unintentionally take sharp staggered breathes. Bruce was a moment away from slipping into a panic. He couldn't run without Namor and he was certain he couldn't win the fight. Bruce raised a hand to his mouth and bit down hard. His teeth ripped into his own durable flesh with relative ease.

Bruce took a deep breath as blood began to flow down his hand and into his mouth. He lowered his arm to his side and closed his eyes. There was someone about 1200 meters away, down wind of the group. He was standing facing them with a concentration of some kind of energy continuing to gather at a point. Bruce glanced in the direction, there were others. The cyborgs were still around, far away yet still around. They had a much larger electrical signal than ordinary humans which allowed Bruce to sense them from further away. It wasn't just the Icarus, there were at least three other kinds all with different signals. On top of that all there was some strange electrical noise in the air. Bruce's eyes widened as he turned back towards the way Derge had come from. It was a mechanical ship or more precisely an island sitting off the coast of the island. The island was putting off a crazy amount of electromagnetic signals, so much so that Bruce was awe struck that he could have missed something like that. Turn back towards Derge and Dagon, Bruce used his years of training and centered himself; he took a stance aimed at Derge.

Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)   Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 1:22 am

Dagon hadn't expected Derge to be so business like. Dagon didn't shake his terror. No it was far to dire of a situation. But he was less anxious. Derge didn't seem like he wanted to kill him. But Dagon was fairly certain if he was unreasonable he wouldn't leave the island alive. He couldn't save Bruce, and Bruce couldn't save Namor. Even together there was no way. Bruce just wasn't strong enough that dagon could be his weapon against derge. He couldn't refuse this. He didn't want to die, and he had everything to gain, as well as much to lose by resisting. He sheathed he knife. Then he gave his trademark maniacal grin.

"I suppose I have to. It just makes no sense not too."

Dagon sensed Bruce's behavior change and realized Bruce was taking after Dagon now. Furied aggression.

"Bruce, what will you accomplish? Is your plan to steal Namor from Derge? Is your plan to kill Derge without killing Namor first? Use your nose fool. Even if I hadn't spoken, Namor was even more aware of you than I was, and I doubt he would be able to stop himself from trying to save Derge. At the best case scenario, you would have killed Namor in your successful attempt to kill him. Worst case scenario, you die for nothing. Namor isn't simply brainwashed, he is a weapon created by a devil. Cut your losses. If you leave now you can still get stronger and try to kill him later. I'm fairly sure that Derge will be entertained by your futile efforts in either case."

Turning his attention back to derge, dagon sliced his hand open. He licked his own blood; so bitter, but zesty and almost sweet. He could taste the poison within. His blood was unique, much like Derge's. He held it out in an open position. It was very clear what he was doing. This was an old, near primal exchange: a blood oath. A symbol of eternal binding, and power. Karasu had refused Dagon's offer to do so. He valued his own blood too much. And it was obviously had much more meaning to a blood fruit user than a simple assassin.

"Bruce and the slaves have their freedom, Bruce leaves here alive, and a promise to destroy those evil arrogant men that rule this realm, at any cost. Under the conditions you have proposed, I will swear my loyalty, my life, and my blood to your armory."
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)   Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 01, 2017 8:41 pm

[Derge]

Derge glanced towards Bruce when he took a stance. He had finally quit quivering like he was some small child being scolded. Derge grinned a little before turning his glance back fully towards Dagon. There were many who reacted like Bruce and there were few who seemed fine while in Derge's presence but there weren't many who could bring themselves back from the brink like that. At the very least, Derge held a small amount of respect for Bruce for what he was able to do. Regardless Derge wasn't going to allow Bruce to interrupt the deal.

"Blood Clone" It was as if they split directly from him, two clones appeared or rather split from Derge. Anyone educated enough would observe it looked a lot like cellular reproduction but on a much larger and more complex scale. The scene would be fascinating and maybe even a bit disturbing. The two clones faced Bruce as they flew towards him forming a blood construct around them. Two demonic looking titans floated in between Bruce and the people participating in the deal.

"Don't worry about him. I don't plan to kill him before the deal is struck." Derge said touching down in front of Dagon. Derge took out his dagger and sliced open his palm drawing the blade up his arm following the vein leading up it. There was no blood on the dagger when he pulled it from his arm, not even a trace. He placed the blade back into a hidden sheath on his lower back. "Devil's Contract" From the wound in his arm snakes of blood formed and slithered out. They arched and pointed at Dagon, their tongues flicking the scent particles in the air. Even if they didn't appear to be real snakes their mannerisms seemed real enough. "This is going to hurt." Derge said taking Dagon's hand. The snakes would latch onto Dagon's arm before burrowing into the wound. Two would be visible while a third would enter through the wound in Dagon's palm.

"Hmmm...what unique blood." said Derge. He held his other hand out with his palm open, facing up. Derge created a sphere of blood from thin air in his open palm. From a mere touch, Derge was able to perfectly replicate Dagon's blood down to the cellular structure and elemental components. "It's a bit poisonous yes?" asked Derge. He glanced down at the blood he had just created before forming it into a serpent. The snake he created burrowed under ground. "Second Gear" Dagon would feel a burning sensation for a moment before all of his wounds healed instantaneously. If he looked around he would see that the burns on Namor and the gash up Derge's arm would have completely healed as if they had never happened in the first place.

[Bruce]

What Dagon had said made sense as annoyed as Bruce was admit it. If they were in an ocean it would be completely different but the source of water was much too small. Even with the odds stacked against him like this, at the very least being in an ocean would give Bruce an advantage as much as it would give Derge a disadvantage. Bruce lowered his shoulders and pulled out of his fighting stance. "Fine. I'll leave for now. Like you said I can come back stronger and kill him later. And believe me, I will come back." said Bruce. Glancing down, Bruce sighed. He smashed the ground with his bloodied fist, shattering both the ground and the snake slithering up from under him. Bruce allowed himself to fall into the river below and be swept away by the current.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)   Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 02, 2017 1:12 am

Dagon smiled amused when derge said it would hurt. Dagon was very used to trasporting blood throughout the body in levels that could kill normal humans. Sure enough when the snakes dove in, uncomfortable as it was it was not anything dagon wasn't prepared for. The blood mixed and pulsed. Dagon could feel the power so much. So hungry. Such ripe perfect blood flowing through him. Dagon began to pull on the snakes subconciously, unable to control his physical need for blood completely. Dagon began to feel his body pulsing. His body was adapting to the foreign stubstance as it always does. He could feel more powerful, he was full of overwhelming power. It was as if an aura was erupting from him, the way he felt. Dagon smiled more than ever. He was high off his power, lost in paradise. He almost didn't hear bruce speak at all, but his enhanced senses wouldn't let him miss anything at this moment.

"Well congratulations, you have acquired the most dangerous weapon in the world. I hope you find good use for it"

Dagon was anxious for blood and the chance to test his power. He started laughing maniacally for a few seconds, then bent back to Derge.

"So when do I get to kill something? Those fakes weren't satisfying at all."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)   Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Adventures of Sharkboy and Javaman (Open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2