One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Limited; Abdalah's Adventures Chapter 1: Hide and Seek (Open to those that were approved for the thread; Me and Rodoku97)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Limited; Abdalah's Adventures Chapter 1: Hide and Seek (Open to those that were approved for the thread; Me and Rodoku97) Empty
PostSubject: Limited; Abdalah's Adventures Chapter 1: Hide and Seek (Open to those that were approved for the thread; Me and Rodoku97)   Limited; Abdalah's Adventures Chapter 1: Hide and Seek (Open to those that were approved for the thread; Me and Rodoku97) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 2:49 pm

In the middle of the sea, somewhere around the grand line, a man with tan skin and a peculiar appearance is in the middle of a storm. Around the ship, there is nobody else. He is the only one on it... No traces of others can be spotted. Only the man with the multicolored feather made clothes and the bow. He is all alone and he is fighting with the vicious nature that can utterly destroy anything with its great power.

Around him, thunders are falling endlessly around the ship, causing great waves. The sky was surrounded with dark clouds and there was darkness around. However, from second by second a the thunders were flashing, lighting the place for a single moment and then bringing it back to its dark state. The rain was hitting on the ship, causing a very loud sound. The collision of the water with the wooden deck of the ship was making a sound that was painful for the ears if it was heard constantly... Also, a wind was blowing. A powerful wind that was throwing the ship at the right and at the left and guiding it quite easily while the man on it could not do anything at all.

The man was trying to fight the environment around him with any means as possible. He was grabbing the ropes of the ship to attempt to guide it. However, without his comrades it would be difficult to do so. The man was trapped under a weather condition from which he could not escape at all. He was engaged in a "battle" that he was doomed to lose...

And so, while the man was trying to guide the ship out of the storm, a giant thunder striked the ship, crashing it. The man, along with the ship sank and he tried to swim away... However, that was something impossible... It was difficult to swim under that storm. While swimming, he drank great amounts of water, eventually passing out... The man was at his mercy...

Several hours later...

The man slowly opens his eyes. He looks at the sky. Apparently, there was sun on the sky. Did he really survive? Did he manage to escape from the vicious thunderstorm? He had no idea...

He slowly got up from the place he was sitting on. He looked around and he was surprised to see himself at a reconstruction site. There were many scafolds around. However, there were no traces of people... Where could the man be? Where did he wake up? There was so many questions that waited to be answered... He had no idea where the sea had led him. It could be a peaceful island or an island that was full of marines. One thing was for certain, though... The man had definitely not waken up at his destination...

Eager to learn as fast as possible where he was, he started running. There was a small path in front of him so he decided to follow it. He grabbed his bow that was lying right next to him and he started moving in hopes of finding somebody to ask where he is.

After running for a while the man finally got to see an old man. The old man had long white hair and a long white beard. He was as tall as the man and he had a scar on his face. He had a pipe in his mouth and his head could barely be seen from under the smoke the pipe was creating...

"Can I ask you something, old man?" the man gently asked
"Hm?" the old man responded to the call of the man.
"Can you tell me... Where am I?".
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

Limited; Abdalah's Adventures Chapter 1: Hide and Seek (Open to those that were approved for the thread; Me and Rodoku97) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Limited; Abdalah's Adventures Chapter 1: Hide and Seek (Open to those that were approved for the thread; Me and Rodoku97)   Limited; Abdalah's Adventures Chapter 1: Hide and Seek (Open to those that were approved for the thread; Me and Rodoku97) Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Blen Gharf was a vey good humored man, abd the fact that he liked to meet new people and was seen sometimes as a hero by the people he met just helped him live a happy life. He was a bounty hunter, he tracked down bad guys that the world government offers bounties for their heads and captured them, st first puting them in a cell of his ship: The Treasure Stalker, and later taking them to a marine center, getting money in exchange.

Blen sent part of this money to his parents, to whom he owed a lot. He helped his mother with her restaurant and his father had saved his life since he was a scientist and a doctor. An incident that left his body almost destroyed had forced his father to turn half of Blen's body into mechanical parts, making him a cyborg.

Blen was a man that liked to take challenges, specially when it came to bounty hunting, and so he had come to the famous island of water 7, a beautiful island with beautiful water cannals and high buildings, and best known for their shipwright companies, which made pirates come here very often.

Blen was now walking through the streets with some bounty posters in his hands, having all his bomb pack in his bagpack and enjoying the marine breeze in his face, this island was just awesome.

Back to top Go down

Limited; Abdalah's Adventures Chapter 1: Hide and Seek (Open to those that were approved for the thread; Me and Rodoku97)
Page 1 of 1