One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:04 pm

It was a calm night without a cloud in the sky. The twinkling of the stars shown down brightly through the crisp chilly air of the fall type island. All of the leaves were a pallet of different colors such as; orange, yellow, red, and brown. They crunched and crackled underfoot as any passer-by, the amount of crackle was determined by how light footed and how much the person weight. Every now and again a drunken oaf would walk by and create a ruckus that others whispered could wake the dead. The mild wind only severed to amplify nearly every previous condition. It made the chill in the air all the more cold and blew even more of the half withered leaves off the tree. The island wan't that big, in fact it would probably be considered on the smaller side of things. It was mainly one town, and agricultural areas. Although as in only shifted to a warmer time of the year for about three months a year, the village didn't produce much more than what was needed to survive. Most of the economic stimulation came from the travelers that had to come through to reach Sabaody Archipelago and then on to the New World. A good chunk of the grain and corn grown was fed into distilleries in order to create the meed and whiskys the island made tons of profit from. However despite this, trade was a major factor; the supply was much less than the demand. This forced the island to buy great amounts of inventory on a regular basis, from other islands that the small island, normally wouldn't be able to afford in a 100 years just to keep up with the demand of their less than lawful costumers.

Every once in a while there was a robbery or a a raid on one of the supply ships, and it was a pretty easy task as they weren't exactly guarded by a fleet of marines or anything. Well, the easy part was getting it. However getting away with it was a whole different story. As such raid and stealing from another pirate crew wasn't exactly legal, but wasn't exactly a top tier crime either. So every now and again, a small inexperienced crew would raid or rob one of the local shops. With in a few minutes they would be decimated by fifty other crews, all looking for free supplies without adding much to their bounties. By the time the fighting had ended, there would be little to none of the stolen product left intact. The remaining members of the remaining crew, greater than not, had to buy supplies they had lost during all of the battling. It seemed whether the island sold or was stolen from, it profited from the pirates presence. It wasn't without its dangers though. People would turn up dead all the time, and the group or person would have been long gone before anyone noticed the victim was even missing. However that was the price the small island had to pay for such immense wealth.

A person in long brown colored robes waited outside a mercantile, the supplies ordered were being prepared. There was barely any of the figure that shown through the cloak. The person's eyes and the part of his face not hidden by the lower wrap, were hidden in the shadow of the hood. It was hard to tell even a simple body type. Well it was obvious the person wasn't exactly fat or anything and he was tall, but most everything else was hidden. The person looked like the filled out the cloak, however if this was muscle or fat could be anyone's guess at that point. A large bottle of alcohol sat in it's right hand, and every so often he would take a swig. The longer the figure had to wait, the more frequently he drank. However before the person could drink to much, the supplies had been gathered in a small pack. The store owner handed the man the pack and walked back inside, he must have paid in advanced. That was something, most pirates would have never done.
Back to top Go down

Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 2:22 pm

A figure sighed as she exited the boat she was in, starting to walk while doing sounds with her mouth, the sounds were low and almost inaudible but they were enough for her, for her to see. She started walking down this street, it seemed to not be crowded, better for her. Her feet made no noise as she continued crossing the street, the noises from her mouth let her know when to move so she wouldn't barge into wall. Soon enough she sat down, because she had found a bench near by. Suddenly, though, a child approached her.

'Hello, miss. Are you lost?' the child asked, but she just shook her head slowly, silently. 'Then why are you here?' the child asked but the figure just shrugged, she didn't know that herself, she took her shades off and stared at where she thought the child was.

"Don't worry about me, child. I can take care of myself. But you need to go back with your mom, thanks for caring but I'm fine" her silky, low, voice was feminine yet not annoyingly high, it was perfect and a mere whisper in the wind.

She didn't want the child, she didn't know if it was a girl or a boy, to stay with her, as it would only bring problems, not only to her, having a child that she didn't know around and everything, leading her to possible problems, but also to the child, as she wasn't sure that she would be able to protect it if worse came to worse, because of her being blind and everything. And because she didn't control her fruit powers that much yet. At least not when it come to defending others, she could barely defend herself, and from only one person at a time.

The child nodded reluctantly and kissed the woman on the cheek, by then she noticed that it was a boy. Around 7 years old, because of his stature. The girl smiled slightly when she felt the boy leaving finally. She sighed once again and stood up, continuing her walk across the street, which seemed to be the main one, or something. The figure felt something rose her cheek, her hand shot up quickly to grab it and passing her fingers across the object she realized it was a leaf, a dry one. 'It must be a fall island' the figure thought but she didn't say anything out loud. She decided to put on her shades again and continued walking, hoping to find something interesting soon enough, maybe a pirate crew.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 6:44 pm

The man in the cloak was walking down the street of the main road of the town. This one had a old fashioned cobble stone finish. It made the hooves of the passing by horse echo loudly. The rest of the streets were either a hard stone or dirt. Closing his eyes the view of all of the ritzy looking shops that called main street their home disappeared. He was deep in thought when all of the sudden he walked right into a group passing by.

The man's rum fell to the ground causing the bottle to smash in to many pieces and the contents to splash outwards onto the shoes of all present. Opening his eyes the man could see a group of around fifteen or more. They had been carrying a large load of supplies to somewhere in the opposite direction. Most of it was now on the ground, the grain box split open with it's contents spread out on the cobblestone road. It wasn't a loss however, with a broom it could have been an easy fix.

While a few of the men worked to try and clean up the mess; around four of them, a few more stood at the side unsure of what to do. The largest part of the group stood and started down the traveler. Seven people surrounded the traveler as one stepped forward to confront him. She was young, late teens maybe, but she was definitively a part of the group. It was easy to tell with the inch of grime they all wore that seemed like a uniform or a badge of honor to them. She bent he back leaning forward and arched her head upwards to look the man in the face; or rather the hood. She lifted her right arm and pock the traveler in the chest over where his heart would be.

"Hey asshole, you destroyed ALL of our supplies! Now if you don't want my friends to gut you, I suggest you cough up whatever loot you have on you. And I'll be taking this." said the slimy woman reaching for the bag of supplies the traveler carried. However it was as she fazed right through him causing her to fall on her face. Blood dripped from her forehead onto the cobblestones she had fell on. "I destroyed not previsions, but merely your pride foolish one. If anyone is owed it's none other than I, as I am the one at a loss." the traveler said gesturing at the broken glass.

Now the group that was standing around had joined their fellows who surrounded the traveler. The group picking up the grain and supplies where nearing completion, their heads perked up read to jump in at a moments notice. A small group of citizens of the town and various forms of travelers had also formed slowly walking by taking in the scenery. However they would most likely disperse quickly if anything happened that would endanger their cowardice hides.

The traveler looked around counting the foes that stood around him. There were eleven of them, twelve counting the girl who was still on a slight daze laying on the ground. The tension was high when one of the thugs yelled out, "He hit the girl, get him!" Most of them came barehanded, however a few pulled out small knives and daggers; they were the smart ones.

The traveler redirected the punch of the man that had reached him first. It landed square on the jaw of one of his comrades behind and a bit to the left of the traveler. Bending down, he picked up the attack and swung him around in a circle, using the foes legs and arms as a weapon to push back the group. That was five down, six if the human mace was included; which the traveler threw to the side into a horse waterier. The splash signaled the remaining four to grab weapons and attack. Ten men armed with axes, swords, and dagger rushed the traveler from all sides.

A downward slash with an ax almost ended the traveler, however before it could hit, the man stopped it between his palms. With a quick jerk, the traveler broke the steel from it's wooden perch. Kicking the man back he was sent flying into another man with a sword. With a slight fling of his wrist the man threw the broken ax at another, it sliced the hair off of the top of the foe's head. It left a bald spot as if it was a reverse mo-hawk. The man foamed at the mouth before passing out from fear. It was obvious, this wasn't any ordinary traveler.

The remaining seven decided to grab their buddies and haul ass out of there. All the supplies they had started the fight over were left in the middle of the street. The traveler picked up his bag and began to walk away when a swoosh of a rather large battle ax got his attention. The small girl from earlier brandishing a rather large weapon attempted to dig into the travelers back. The traveler spun around avoiding the ax and then positioned to count by breaking the girls arm at the elbow. However he pulled back at the last second and leaped back.

"WHY DON'T YOU FIGHT BACK!" the grimy girl yelled. "I unlike your friends or yourself, have a code of honor. I don't fight woman, especially little girls like you who should still have a curfew." answered the traveler calmly. "FINE, BUT DON'T EXPECT THE SAME FROM ME! NOW DIE!" yelled the girl as she charged. The ax drug on the cobblestone creating sparks before she swung again, over and over. Each time the woman swung the traveler merely side stepped the sluggish attacks. "My dear, it would take an army of you to kill me and even then I would rather die than break my code under most situations." retorted the traveler staying calm as the woman wore herself down.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 7:29 pm

The figure had continued walking, her mouth continued making noises as her emotionless pale blue eyes stared straight at absolutely nothing, she was wondering something, how the town truly looked like. She didn't know how the streets where, if there were any shops around her, she just knew it was empty, or it was.

Soon she sensed a large crowd of people in the proximity, she continued walking and then stopped before they could notice her, she hid behind a large object and listened to everything, apparently someone had accidentally spilled some provisions and the people were mad, she didn't know why they were mad as the traveler didn't seem to want many problems. She didn't do anything about it though, she didn't want to get into trouble. She listened, she listened to everyone start to fall down, she didn't know if they were knocked out or just dead, but she wanted to wait for the end.

And then she got annoyed slightly, the traveler refused to fight the girl, the girl that was now trying to hit him, although unsuccessfully, but still, and she wouldn't stop. The fact that annoyed the figure was that she wouldn't understand that the man would not fight her, sometimes proud people are just stupid, she thought, but this was completely nonsense. "This is stupid, and he won't stop it... I guess I will stop it. Since I don't like it... she's being too loud as well.." the figure mumbled to herself.

She focused lightning in her hands, remembering what she had learned some years ago about where was the best place to grab a person to make them faint and then stepped out of the object's protection, now people would be able to see her. She closes her eyes for a second, sensing the electricity coming from the girl, she knows that she's facing the traveler, so her back is to the figure, she was making huge movements, probably the weapon that she was wielding was big, an axe or something, and the figure started walking towards her. She stopped sensing her and suddenly was behind her, right behind her. She dodged the axe which she sensed by echolocation, just a second before it was too late, and then she tched.

"You know what I hate more than jerks? Proud and loud people, and unfortunately for you, you're both. So now shut up" And before the girl could say anything, or turn to face the figure, she grabbed her by the shoulders and let the electricity flow through the girl's body, sending her senses into shock, causing her to faint. She threw the girl to the side, she was way too thin and the figure had no problems in moving her body. She then turned to the traveler. "It seems that you like getting into trouble" the figure pointed out while staring at where the traveler was supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 8:00 pm

The traveler could see someone approaching from the crowd. It was another girl. She looked clean, so that ruled out her being a part of the group than had just attacked. He wondered what her motives were as she closed the gap between the attacker and the crowd that watched the incident unfold. It was made pretty clear in the coming moments. The woman merely wanted the loud little grime girl to shut the hell up. In an instant the figure dodged a swing from the ax and dropped the girl by merely grabbing her.

He could smell the singed hair and clothing that could only mean one thing. The woman had control over electricity. Some devil fruit, most likely a logia class. The traveler had seen it before. With only the slightest of touches, a person knocked out another. Or even bolts of lightning blasting for someone's open palm. It could be quite dangerous to have to face, so the traveler decided to play it nice until he knew more of the woman's motives.

"Thank you ma'am, I appreciate the help back there." the traveler said bowing his head. "I would like to try and repay you some how, how about I buy you a drink." he said pointing at a bar. He had a suspicion about the woman. When she pointed at him, her aim was a bit off, the traveler had moved slightly right before the girl was electrocuted to dodge the ax that never came. Also the fact she was wearing dark glasses somewhat hinted that the girl was blind. Although he couldn't be certain even if the girl knew which direction he was pointing at. He had seen people that could see with sound, or rather that's how he understood the explanation of the ability. "So what do you say, how about that drink?" asked the traveler gesturing towards a building.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:00 pm

The figure nodded. "Yes, but if that girl had happened to be strong you could have died, so you need to be more careful. And as for the drink, I will not accept your offer, but not because I don't want to appear nice or anything but I rely on my senses and drinking would cloud them, and then I'd be dead or something. I'm blind" She wasn't embarrassed of being blind, she thought it was a horrible defect and everything but she didn't mind telling a stranger that she was blind, after all she probably wasn't going to see him ever again. She shrugged and then added.

"Well, I guess that if it's lemonade or something like that, I wouldn't mind. Or in the end, water" she added. She just hoped that the traveler would be nice and that he would actually appreciate her help, even if it was uncalled for. "I'm Chi by the way, nice to meet you" she added while smiling slightly, she wanted to appear a little friendly, although she was sure that it looked awkward and ugly, with her messy black hair. She took her shades off, her blue eyes now being there for everyone to see.

She sensed other people behind them and she turned. "Don't you people have a life? Get lost" she told them and then felt their presence disappear, so she was calm again, turning again to the traveler, waiting for his reply. She was wondering if they could become friends eventually, that is if they actually got along eventually, and if he didn't want to kill her or something. She was slightly scared of that fact, that possibility.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 9:58 pm

"Haha, well death isn't so bad. It's just another faze in the never ending circle of life. Whether you believe in a god or not this is the truth. I have long since given up the fear of death, it's knocked on my door a few to many times. Now I welcome it to take my problems away." commented the man giving a slight chuckle. He was right, she was blind; this didn't really change much though. The traveler still had a debt to pay and he intended to do so. "Hmm, then shall I escort you to the bar Miss Chi. They have fruit juices that they mix into drinks, I'm certain they'll sell you the juice with out the liquor if you want it." he said touching the girls arm.

He gave a slight tug on the girls arm so she would follow him to the establishment. The bar on main street was much larger than the other in the town, it was bit higher class. The building stood two stories, and looked like a western saloon unlike the run down wooden shacks that dotted throughout the town. The bottom floor was the bar and eatery area, while the upper portion held a number of rooms that could be purchased for a night or for just a few hours to entertain one of the many less than kosher ladies stalking about the first floor and outside the building.

Walking in, the traveler held open the doors for Chi making sure the double doors didn't slam shut on her. He then made his way over to the bar helping Chi with the stool. The bartender swooped in like a hawk going for a field mouse that's about to be his next meal. The man was dressed in a white dress shirt with a black vest over the top. His grey hair with a few streaks of faded back was slicked back with some type of gel. His cologne was strong, it radiated through the area that the two were at. "May I help you?" asked the bartender after he had thoroughly examined the pair. "Sure, I'll take a brandy on the rocks, and the lady wants some juice." responded the traveler. "What kind of juice?" asked the man with a raised eyebrow. "Bring them all all" responded the cloaked man with a definite tone of seriousness.

As the man walked away to fulfill the order, the traveler leaned over and whispered in Chi's ear. "Sorry, I'm babying you like this, but it's just the kind of person I am." he said pausing for a moment. "Oh and by the way, you have a beautiful smile." the traveler said right before the bartender returned with an assortment of fruit juices, a bottle of brandy, and a bucket of ice. "Leave the ice, and the bottles; just hand us a couple of cups." ordered the traveler. A floor board squeaked signalling the bartender's retreat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 12:44 pm

Chi didn't like being moved around, even if she was indeed blind she had never liked being helped, she learned echolocation and other things so that that wouldn't happen, but she knew that the traveler was just trying to be nice with her and help her move around, it was quite nice from his part as he could have just walked in front of her so she would follow, somehow. Chi was thinking about how the bar would look like when they entered, she was being basically carried around by the traveler, Chi noticed that the bar was quite crowded, around 20 people in there, and she frowned, she had never liked crowded places. With being blind, and relying on the echo of the objects/people and also the electricity in their body, with too many people she would just get exhausted from it, and even confused to the point of getting everything wrong.

She shook her head trying to get herself to think cleared and sat on the stool with the help of the traveler. She noticed that he was talking to the barman, possibly, and asking for fruit juices and everything, she continued to stay silent because she didn't really know the barman or couldn't even sense him right because of many people in inside the bar. She noticed the barman left for a second and the traveler talked to her, apologizing for carrying her around and treating her like a baby, saying that that was just the way he is and everything, he also commented that Chi had a beautiful smile, thing that made her blush slightly, no one had ever told her something like that and it made her feel a little flustered inside. She was going to answer to the traveler's comments but the barman came back with the juices and the drink the traveler had asked for.

She sighed again and waited for the barman to leave, still thinking about what to tell the traveler, it was obvious that he was just being nice and polite with her, she doubted that someone would ever think a blind girl like herself would have a beautiful smile, and she was pretty sure that her smile looked awkward and annoyed. When the barman left she finally answered the traveler's comments.

"I don't really like being treated like a baby, but I understand that you are just trying to be nice and polite, and I really appreciate that. As for the smile comment, even if you think you're in debt with me or something, you don't have to say that. I'm blind, yes, but that doesn't mean that people have to pity me or anything like that, and I helped you because I hate proud people and loud people, the girl didn't understand your words and that kind of annoyed me. And I know, because I was there even if you couldn't see me, that you didn't cause the problems, so the way they treated you was unfair, at least that's what I think. As for the juices, thanks... Do you think you can tell me which one is the mango one?" by the last part she was truly embarrassed, she could know where which glass was, but she didn't know which glass was what, her blindness got the best out of her once again, and Chi looked down in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 1:31 pm

The traveler listened to the girl speak, she was fairly unsure of of herself. It was pretty obvious to that she hadn't had much experience outside of a protected environment. He could understand why she was somewhat annoyed by the fact he was babying her, even though he was just trying to help. Plus with all of the people in the bar it seemed to fluster her, they must have disrupted something somehow. Maybe all of the loud noise was confusing her.

His suspicion was confirmed when she asked where the glass was. The traveler handed her a glass of mango juice with some ice. He looked at at the girl he genuinely liked her smile. Maybe she didn't because she hadn't been able to see it in such a long time. "I don't pity you, and I didn't say it because I felt like had some debt to pay. I truly think you smile is beautiful even if you can't see it....So if you don't like it in here, we can go." the man said placing money on the counter. I put enough down so feel free to bring your cup." said the traveler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Chi smiled slightly, he was being nice and it truly made her happy, maybe he really didn't pity her and wanted to be friends with her or something like that. She felt her cheeks hot as she blushed when he repeated that her smile is beautiful, even if she couldn't see it. He was right though, it had been years, more than 10 years since she was last able to see herself, or anything for that matter, and she didn't know how she looked anymore, even if her mother had always told her that she was beautiful, she thought it was just because her mother didn't want to upset Chi or something like that. She took the glass of mango juice and sipped from it, enjoying the relaxing cold juice passing through her throat.

Once she had finished enjoying the cold feeling of the juice, she smiled brighter at the traveler. She really didn't like it there, her senses weren't in check, the air was full of the sweat smell from the other people and their alcohol breath, there was also smoke from the smokers and she really wasn't comfortable in such a place, just the ambient made her senses cloudy and she didn't feel well, she was dizzy. "I would really like it if we can leave this place, it's not that I don't like it... well, it's true, I don't like it. But it's because the air is... bad for me. I'm sorry" she commented and tried to stand up, but she felt dizzy and had to put her hand on the table for support. "I guess I'll take the mango juice then" she commented grabbing the mango juice with the other hand, waiting for the traveler to signal her to leave.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 2:57 pm

The bar was kind of hazy, even the traveler that could see well was having his senses clouded a bit. Well only a small bit, he was used to this kind of thing from all of his years and experience in this kind of atmosphere. It reminded him of what he had left behind not so long ago. All of the friends and people he considered family. He looked down for a bit as the emotions overtook him for a moment. However after a second he looked back up and shook the thoughts out of his head. He looked at the girl as she tried to get up.

His arms wrapped around Chi's waist trying to support her so she didn't fall when she had her dizzy spell. He looked at her and then away as he grabbed his bottle of brandy. "You better steady yourself so you don't fall." he said looking at her again. "Uh hey I know a great place, there aren't maybe people; it's a small lake. It's out through the forest and it's really peaceful this time of night. So...would you like to go? Probably wont take more than twenty maybe thirty minutes to walk to." the traveler said. He had forgotten his arms was still wrapped tightly around the girl's waist.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:06 pm

As the traveler's arms wrapped around her waist, Chi blushed even more, not being used to such proximity with someone that she didn't know, or with anyone really, no one had ever held her like that, but she knew that it meant nothing, she didn't even know the traveler's name so she wouldn't look much into his actions, he did seem like a nice person, after all he was helping her and he had taken care of her for quite a while already, and noticing that she was uncomfortable in the bar, he had offered to go to another part, so Chi was almost sure that the traveler was a nice person, she didn't want to think badly of him as he hadn't done anything wrong yet, even if she did wonder how he got to deal with the people that attacked him without getting hurt, because from what she 'saw' she knew that he wasn't hurt in any way, she was wondering if there was more to him than what she knew, or what she thought.

He then talked to her, he said that she should steady herself so she wouldn't fall, she knew that but she still smiled at him in a nice way, so he would know that she was thankful about it, she was really happy about finding someone nice to talk to, even if the way they met was really weird. "Thanks... you're so nice" Chi said while smiling slightly, she was still blushing because the traveler hadn't taken his arms off her, he still had them wrapped around her waist, although Chi was secretly enjoying the warmth they provided her.

Then he mentioned something about a great place to go to, a small lake. Chi adored places like that although she felt kind of insecure due to her being blind, but now that she was with the traveler, she kind of felt protected, even if she didn't know much about him. She wondered how the lake would look like, she was sure that it was going to be beautiful and everything, but she wished inside that she was able to see it, to see the traveler, to see everyone, to see herself. She just wanted to see so badly, she looked down as her emotions took charge and she was sad, she breathed in and out and rested her head on the traveler's shoulder.

"I would love to, I'm sorry if I look sad, I just wish I could see. I wish I could see the wonderful lake you're going to take me to" she commented but laughed slightly at her own weirdness. "Wow, I must sound insane" she added then with a small smile, but it was mostly fake. She had already forgotten about the arms of the traveler around her waist, and she was just happy the way she was. "And about the walk, I don't mind" she added in the end.

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 10, 2012 8:43 pm

With his arm around her still he walked out of the bar, he held he so he could make sure she didn't get left behind. They moved through the smoggy area that the main part of the crowd was in and fought their way out the door as more people began to flow in. It took a while, but eventually the duo made it out the door. As soon as they were out, it was apparent the air was much fresher. It wasn't crystal clear or anything, but it certainly wasn't like a smog, like it was in the bar. There was a definite chill in the air, more so than it was before. Time had passed and the sun had went down and began to settle in the sky. It was dusk.

He really enjoyed the walk with Chi, all the time he still held her with one arm. When he finally noticed, he convinced himself that it was to help her; to lead her along. With that firmly in his mind he kept his arm around her and kept walking along the cobblestone path. As they came to the dirt portion of the road, he slowed down so she could make the small step down where the cobblestone cut off. He grinned under his half mask when she said he was nice. It had been a long time since anyone had said or probably even thought that of him. The stretch of dirt out of the town was much longer than the path of cobblestone. It seems the town only paved the important areas of the town. The rock that made up the cobblestone ended only about one-hundred yards after the main-street businesses did; and then began the dirt road the two currently strolled down.

Once they were out of the town it was only about another fifteen to maybe twenty minutes at the most to reach the lake. All was well until he noticed the girl was down about something. He was about to ask what was a matter when she told him. She was sad that she couldn't see the lake, and really how she would miss out on all it's beauty. "Don't think of it as a curse, you'll be able to enjoy it in a way I can't. You can hear the sounds of nature and smell the fresh air and feel the cool grass with the dew on it, on your skin. When I go up there I like to just lay back and close my eyes, and let the sounds of nature lull me into peacefulness." he said as they walked down the path together. "And if you want, I can describe the way it looks for you." he said with a kind and gentle voice as he caressed her cheek with his free hand. "I don't think you're insane, I just think you miss the feeling of being whole. You're a stronger person than I am, that much I know for sure." he said before he stopped.

The breeze was even cooler to the point that someone would almost need a jacket to stay warm. It was also in a way wet; like a gentle spray in the air. There was also a deep, yet somewhat sweet scent in the air. It was unmistakably the smell of pine, and flowers. A small lake sat in the center of a forest, and growing on the outer banks of the lake all of the way around was a bed of flowers. It seemed to be some type of wild rose. The scents from the pine and flowers filled the air creating a natural perfume that flowed throughout the area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:13 am

Chi walked comfortably as the traveler had his arm around her waist, she did feel uncomfortable when they tried to pass through the crowd at the bar's entrance, but after that everything felt perfect. The air was chilly, but she didn't mind, somehow everything just fit, and she wasn't cold, no the traveler's arm gave her enough warmth as for staying warm, even if he probably didn't mean to. She almost fell down quite the few times, but it was his hold on her waist that held her from falling down, it was a nice gesture from him and Chi was really thankful. She couldn't help the smile that wouldn't leave her lips, as she continued to make her way to the lake with the traveler, which was still nameless.

She listened to him talk, how he thought that she being blind wasn't a curse, and that she was strong. He's such a beautiful person, Chi thought as she listened to him, He doesn't care about the defects of others, he just helps them and moves on, he is truly beautiful, I wonder if this is too good to be true, she couldn't help but doubt how perfect this person was, no one was like this, no one with a perfect past at least. None would appreciate little things if they hadn't lost something big, she wanted to know what his history was, but she felt that if she asked now, she would lose him, and he would close up again, to never open. She figured that she would wait for him to open up himself, so she just went along.

When he offered to describe the scenario for her she shook her head while still smiling. "Don't worry, I guess you're right, this blindness isn't always a curse. It also allows me to not care about the outside and concentrate in the inside, I know who is a nice person and who I like as a person because of how they truly are and not by how they look" she nodded to herself while speaking and smiled proudly, she didn't care if she was acting like a crazy person, she just wanted the traveler to understand her. She had blushed slightly because he was caressing her cheek, but once he stopped she had her cheeks red. "I'm not sure if I'm a stronger person than you are, I just know that you are a noble person, and that's enough" she added and hugged the traveler.

Chi didn't know if it was because of the air, or the chilly ambient, or anything, but she just felt like being like this, with someone, anyone. The traveler had proved to be someone honorable, someone that actually was worth the time of getting to know them, and she was glad that he was this way, because if he hadn't been, she would've regretted 'saving' him from the girl, although she was sure that the girl had no strength as to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 12:44 am

He hugged Chi back, his strong arms wrapped around her body, caressing her hair. "We're here." he said helping the girl to sit down. He held her hand until she was firmly seated on the ground. It was great that he helped her see that being blind wasn't a cruse. This made the young man happy he had come to the island, and just maybe that this whole trip wasn't a waist of time. Just maybe, he could help change the world by retracing his steps. Chi was definitely someone he was supposed to meet, and he was staring to figure it out.

He wondered if he should tell her his name. It was a name that was known throughout the seas, both good and bad. One mention of his name to the wrong person could mean doom from the both of them. Plus, he had known her for what, a day? That was stretching it actually. The traveler was confused about what to do. He decided to leave it up to fate; if she asked he would tell her, if not, well then she wouldn't know. Finally all of the torment that racked his mind was over. It seemed like it took an eternity to come up with that simple solution, even though it took less than a second.

The traveler knelled beside the girl taking off his cloak as he did. If she could see, she would likely know who the man was, but as she was blind he didn't have to worry about that. He wrapped the cloak around the girl before standing back up. He looked to the forest and then back at Chi before speaking. "I'm going to get some fire wood, it wont take long. Just a few seconds." he said softly rubbing her cheek as he walked by.

Without his cloak, the man walked towards the forest. There were a few small trees near the entrance where the forest ends and where the flowers begin. He pulls one of his swords from a sheath that was strapped to his back, and with one slash of his blade a tree fell. A large smashing sound was accompanied by a small tremor was the signal to anything nearby, something large had fallen. A metallic sound as if metal had been rubbed on metal was made as the man spread out his blade into four separate parts. Spinning the blade he trimmed down the tree until there were pieces small enough to create a fire.

He carried the wood, enough of it to start a fire, back to where Chi was. Spreading it out, he placed rocks all around the wood before taking out a small object. With a press off a button a burst of fire spewed from the object lighting the wood he had cut down for the fire. Soon the warmth of the fire spread throughout the area, as did the glow. The traveler sat down next to Chi and put his arm around her shoulder. He pulled the cloak over his back so the two were sharing it's warmth; sharing each other's warmth. "So what brings you to this island, it isn't exactly a vacation spot?" the man asked looking at Chi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 8:12 pm

When the traveler took his cloak off, which Chi didn't know he was wearing before he wrapped it around her, she blushed slightly, no one had ever done something as simple and nice as that, and yet Chi felt so nice inside, like if she had been expecting someone to do something like that all along. He mentioned something about going to get some firewood and she smiled and nodded while wrapping the cloak even closer to herself, inhaling the traveler's sense, he smelled good, Chi thought, but she almost slapped herself when her brain registered the thought. It didn't help that he rubbed her cheek softly before leaving, she was blushing hard.

Once she couldn't listen to his footsteps, Chi put her face on her hands, which were placed on her knees; and screamed a little, because she knew that her hands would muffle the sounds so the traveler wouldn't be scared of her screaming out of the nowhere. She screamed for a lot of reasons, because she was a little frustrated about the accident earlier in the day, when the girl was being stupid and proud; because of the actions of the girl; because of how nice and polite the traveler was, because of how sweet he seemed to be, because how he touched her made her want to melt and because she knew nothing about him yet felt this way.

She groaned and sighed, letting her feelings and thoughts sink in the deepest of her mind while she tried to relax herself, she noticed the environment, at least the most she could notice, she heard the crickets doing low noises, she heard the water flowing slowly, making a beautiful and calm sound. Chi smiled to herself while enjoying this, although she was pretty sure that the sight would have been beautiful as well. She jumped slightly when she heard a tree fall, but she was sure that it was just the traveler getting some wood, it did make her wonder how strong the traveler once, then again she didn't think she would gather the strength to ask him eventually.

She was barely going to ask him his name once he got back so it would ruin things if she also asked him how strong he was. She didn't want to sound nosy or anything like that so she guessed that she would try asking a little every time they were alone and stuff... She didn't even know why she was thinking about staying with the man, they had just met and after he paid his debt he would probably leave. Chi thought that she was being childish holding onto such a silly thing, she should be prepared and know that he was going to leave eventually.

She smiled. "Welcome back" she said in her low voice as she sensed the traveler come back, then she soon felt warm, it was because of the fire he had lit, she was almost a hundred percent sure. She smiled as she sensed him take seat besides her and put his arm around her shoulder, sharing the cloak now. She rested her head on his shoulder and listened to his deep voice as he talked. He had asked her what had brought her here, Chi wasn't even sure. She wondered what really brought her to this island and then replied.

"Well, at first my parents wanted me to join the marines, and I was pretty excited about joining them, because I would be known as a blind marine and everything, but when I tried to join I was rejected, because I was blind. It hurt me a lot and I decided to leave home, I didn't stand living with the rejection, my parents were really sad about it too. I was really mad at the marines and decided that I would become a pirate, even if I am blind. I took the first boat I could find and somehow ended here after a week or two. It was horrible because I didn't know where I was going... I'm just lucky that I actually ended up somewhere instead of dying out of starvation..." she said closing her eyes and enjoying the closeness with the traveler.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 11, 2012 9:20 pm

As he sat there he could only wonder why the the girl hadn't asked for his name yet. Maybe she had no need for something like that or expected him to be respectful and tell her or introduce himself. It was something he just couldn't do at that point. Going around and telling everyone who he was could mean disaster for the entire island. He didn't even know why he was willing to tell the girl if she asked. It was a very naive thing to do, he just had to make sure she didn't tell anyone else the name, if she did ask and he did end up telling her. The thought of lying to her did cross his mind once or twice, however he wasn't know for lying and wanted to keep it like that.

When she spoke once again, he shook his head to snap out of the daze he was in while going over the options in his head. "Thanks" he responded suddenly to her welcoming him back. If it wasn't such a early start into his journey he would have probably asked her to join his crew. Even though he wasn't even sure if she was a pirate. Well he wasn't before she began to speak again. She told him about her past. That she could have been a marine, but was turned down. He knew that it would probably be the same for most pirate crews, maybe worse. What they would try to do to her just because she's blind, it was that and the fact she wouldn't have anywhere else to turn after another rejection. The traveler was glad she was okay after all the daring moves she took. She could have really ended up badly or worse. However she ended up here on this island, sitting next to him in his arms making him question his judgement.

"I'm glad you came here instead of well you know dying....haha." said the traveler with a slightly awkward chuckle at the end. "Being a marine is fine as long as you don't lose yourself. A lot of good kids get sucked up and follow orders they don't think is right just because it's easier. The world government doesn't like thinkers, they like loyal soldiers that will throw away their everything just because they were told to. Then again, it's not that much different from a lot of the pirate crews out there. The captains intimidate and threaten their crew to keep them in line, much like the marines do. Sure the marine have a shinny piece of paper that has the rules printed on them, but still any way you look at it, it's designed to keep their men in line by fear." said the traveler sounding a bit preachy which he noticed.

"You know what? I don't think most marines realize that if it weren't for pirates they wouldn't have a job. They're necessary too, the marines. Without the stability they provide it would be hell. Sure there are a lot of things they can do better, but it's not going to happen until someone changes it. Someone has to step up, and do the changing. Now whether that's from within the ranks of the marines or outside by destroying them and starting over, I believe someone will come along and fix things. Well at least that's what I hope. Hope for a brighter future, I hope to fix things, but I'm not sure if I'll be the one to do so or just a stepping stone to the one that does eventually. We all hope we're going to be the one to do it, but more often than it's true, it's not." the traveler said looking down.

"You know, you said you want to be a pirate...So why don't you come with me? I used to have a crew, a decent one at that." he said before pausing a bit. "You can come along with me on my travels and I can show you the world and what it's really like. For better or for worse I can show you everything that's out there to be seen or sensed. So what do you say, do you want to share in the adventures of a wandering traveler?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeSat Jun 16, 2012 6:52 pm

Chi listened to the traveler speak as he shared his thoughts with her, she understood perfectly what he meant, he spoke about this balance, without pirates, marines wouldn't have jobs and without marines pirates would do basically whatever they want, even more than they already do, there would be just chaos. But there are also marines that didn't follow the rules and etc but that didn't really matter right now. It kind of surprised Chi that the traveler was willing to share such thoughts with her, it was kind of private, at least in her opinion and she was really happy about it.

She didn't know why but from the time she had met the traveler, she was already sure that he was a great guy, he sounded nice, open and someone that would protect anyone they can. It kind of relieved Chi that there were people like him left in this world, where everything was corrupted and you didn't know who to trust anymore. For Chi, a blind girl, something like trust was really important, she mostly needed someone to look for her back, literally and not literally, and she was starting to think that she could trust the traveler, whom she still didn't know the name of.

When he mentioned the future, how he hoped to fix things Chi turned to him and grabbed his hands in hers. "I'm sure that someday you will be able to, you have a noble heart that really inspires me to do better, to help other people even if I need help myself. I bet you make people change for the better, and that someday you will be the one to change things and set order in this world. I truly believe that" she whispered, smiling slightly and sweetly at the traveler.

Chi listened to him speak about her wanting to be a pirate, for her to come with him and share adventures, travels, she was really excited that he had offered such things, and she smiled brightly at him. But she had doubts, she didn't know who he was, yes she trusted him for some weird reason, but she didn't even know his name, how would things work if she didn't knew basic stuff? She wanted to though, she really wanted to tell him that she would accompany him in his travels, but she was also a blind person, she would make him slower, more easy to get hurt, and things like that. So she was uncertain.

"...I don't know, Mr. Traveler. I mean, I'm blind, I don't know how to fight without risking my back, I will slow you down. It'll be possible that I won't be able to do much, and you'll have to do most of the work. And besides that, I know nothing about you, not even the basic stuff, like your name. Who are you, can I trust you? Because my heart and mind have been telling me to trust you, but how can I trust someone I don't know? I want to though..... I have so many mixed thoughts, please help me..." she wanted help to make a decision, because she knew that at the moment she wouldn't be able to make one. She wanted to go... but she didn't want to slow him down, and she didn't know him. It was a difficult decision for Chi to make. Too difficult.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:19 am

The girl was just to good to be true. She was so sincere and nice, it had been a while since the man had met someone like her. Then again it had been a while since he had left his crew behind. There was someone like that there. She was a great girl. Chi believed in the traveler, something his own crew had stopped. Maybe it was his fault, he took them down one direction and expected them to act like they were something else. He formed a crew of pirates, but wanted a crew of revolutionaries. The man wanted to change the world, his crew wanted the riches of the world. It was miraculous they had made it as far as they did without revolt now that he thinks of it. He could only smile. Most of his crew was loyal and did love him as if he was their family; as he loved them.

He was snapped back into reality, yet again. Her hands were around his, holding them tightly as she spoke about how she believed in him. The man felt a certain warmth from this, it made him slightly happier than he was before. It was so strange, this girl had an effect on him that most usually didn't other than those that were really close to him. She was quickly becoming the man's friend, even though he knew little of her. Hell she knew even less of him, he wasn't exactly forth coming to the poor girl. This made his feel a small twinge in his chest, although he closed his mind to it trying to convince himself he was only having a small heart mummer rather than admit anything so ridiculously obvious. It was actually well within reason that the young man would be having trouble with his heart, after all it's taken a lot of abuse over the years; more so recently.

The man took Chi's hands and wrapped his fingers around her's holding her hand so their palms were facing. He held her with a tight and strong grip, she could likely feel how muscular his hands were. "I really appreciate that you believe in me. Most people don't, they judge and determine my fate without looking at what I'm striving for or what the effects of my actions are. This label they've given me is just as much as a curse as it is a gift, but you probably don't care about such things." said the man letting go of Chi's hands and looking down.

He could sense her hesitation before she even answered him. Everything she said was true. She didn't know him, and everything was moving so fast; it was just plain confusing, even for him. The man smiled, even laughed a little. She didn't know who he was, so of course she was concerned about getting him hurt. "Hehe, you don't have to worry about you backside, or about slowing me down." said the man just before a sudden breeze blew through and disappeared just as quick. Something or rather someone leaned back against Chi's back. "I got your back covered and I can use a bit of slowing down anyway." the man said leaning against Chi's back.

Standing back up he walked around Chi and sat back down in front of her. "I know it's confusing and sudden, but don't let your nerves stop you from doing what you really want to. You said you wanted to join a crew, and you know in your heart that you can trust me more than any crew." he said leaning in. Then it happened, she asked the question. She asked the question the man swore to himself that he would answer truthfully. With a large sigh, he leaned in closer than ever and put his mouth to her ear. His beard tickled her ear as she spoke, he told her his name. He told her who he was, he told her everything in that moment. Leaning back he looked around before looking at Chi once again. "Please don't tell anyone about this, I don't want anyone to get hurt because of me. Especially you." he said looking away towards the end.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 8:02 pm

When the traveler took Chi's hand and wrapped his fingers around her's, she blushed slightly and felt warmth coming off from him, from his hands, from merely touching he already had this kind of effect on her. She smiled slightly. Then he spoke, Chi could notice that it was something that affected the traveler deeply, she didn't know why but she wanted to make him feel better, after all, all he had done ever since they met was help her and make her feel better even about her blindness, and she really appreciated everything he had done.

"Don't say that, I know that might be it with most people, but not everyone is the same. I don't care about labels, in fact, I think they're unfair and incorrect. People shouldn't judge you right away, they should get to know you and understand the meaning behind your actions. At least that's what I think" she nodded to herself while putting her hands on the traveler's cheeks, so he was facing her now. "Please don't be sad about that" she added.

But she didn't even get a reply because he was answering another of her comments, she smiled as he said that he got her back covered, and that he didn't mind her slowing him down. She decided that the traveler was just so sweet and nice, he was truly a nice guy. As he leaned against Chi's back, she did so too, leaning against his muscular back, she could feel the toned muscles under whatever he was wearing. "thank you" she mumbled under her breath, because she was slightly embarrassed of her vulnerabilities.

Chi nodded as he stood back up and sat in what she thought was in front of her, she was almost certain about it. She listened to him talk and understood his every word. "I won't let my nerves stop me from doing what I really want to. I want to trust you with my heart and I do think that unlike other crews, you will protect me and not take advantage of my blindness. Honestly, I'm glad that I ended up here other than dying out of starvation or ending up in another island. I'm glad and truly happy that I met you" she commented while smiling the most beautiful smile she could have had the courage to smile.

Then the man told her in her ear who he was, the shock was great for Chi, she hadn't expected him to be someone like he had declared that he was. He was just so... pure, with so pure ideals and his mind not corrupted by the power he had in his hands. Yet he wasn't mean, he wasn't in the wrong, she knew because she had heard his ideals, the way his mind worked, his dreams, and she knew that it was the right thing. She believed in him and wasn't scared anymore. After all, he told her the truth, and she believed it, she knew that he wasn't lying, what would have been the point in lying anyway. That was Chi's reasoning.

To say that she blushed was an understatement, he had said that he didn't want anyone to get hurt, specially her! That meant that she was kind of special, Chi didn't know if it was because she was blind or because of something else, but she kept convincing herself that it was because she was blind, there couldn't be any other reason, she strongly believed. Yet there was always the slight doubt. But she smiled, with her cheeks red, she knew because of the heat that was present. "I won't tell anyone... and thank you, because you don't want me to get hurt. You said specially, that is because I'm blind right? Blind people should be taken care more cautiously, but don't worry, I'm strong! I can take care of myself, I won't get hurt" she said enthusiastically, but she knew that he wasn't really in a good more, more like he was slightly upset. "But hey, now that I know who you are, we can travel together. Isn't that awesome?" she said softly holding hands with him, she smiled again.

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 10:09 pm

She agreed to go with him. Excitement shot through him, as he would have someone there with him every step of the way. Apparently he wasn't as good as playing the lone wolf as he thought he was. He just shrugged the notion of chalking it up to the time he spent with the crew; they made him soft. Then again he was the one that picked up a random castaway that was floating around in the middle of the ocean and made him his first mate. That seemed like such a long time ago now. Years had past by now. Everything changed, for the better or worse that's always one thing you can count on; things will change.

She believed in him, and she trusted him without having to do much convincing. It was like she was meant to be there to believe in him and guide him through this journey. She was shocked to say the least to find out who he was, but that wasn't really a surprise. Honestly it wasn't something you just sprung on someone everyday. However he just did. Even with this, she still was there for him; believing the whole time. Had he really been that convincing? At that point it really didn't matter to him, he was just glad she was who she was. Everything about her was perfect. Well as perfect as any human cold be. Her few imperfections were overrode and made obsolete by two or more things that were just plain perfect. He honestly couldn't find a chink in her armor that wasn't covered and protected by something else. There was always a chance that there was something he was missing, but he would make damn well sure he was going to cover it when that time came.

The traveler hesitated for a moment when she spoke about him treating her this way because she was blind. He didn't know why he hesitated or if that statement was even true. She could take care of herself for the most part, he knew that to be true as the fact the sun would always rise int he morning. At first he was just trying to be nice because she had helped him, but it changed over time. It wasn't clear what it was, however it was still different. There was something about this girl that was bewitching and it confused the traveler. Sure she was pretty, and her smile was so bright it lit him up inside like a sun, but it couldn't be anything like that. Not so quickly. He was resilient to female charms before, why not now?

Pondering the thoughts running through his mind he looked down at her legs. "It's great to be with you." he said not thinking of what that could mean other than the general meaning. His head slowly rose as his eyes trailed upward following the curves of her body. He could feel something, it was hot and boiling inside him. Pressure, he could feel pressure to do something. So deep in thought he didn't even notice as he slowly leaned closer and closer into her until their faces were only inches apart. He didn't notice until he could feel her warm breath on his face. Hell he could feel the heat radiating from her body. Pulling away was what he thought of, but get in close was what he felt; so his body just froze unsure of which to be loyal to. For a moment he was almost glad she was blind. However that didn't matter only a second later when he realized, if he could feel her breath on his face; why wouldn't she be able to feel his?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:55 pm

Chi wondered if she could blush any further, he had said that it was great to be with her, even if she did agree with the statement (it was great to be with him as well), she couldn't help but blush, it was just something really sweet and she really did appreciate what he was saying. Then she noticed that he moved closer, his face was almost touching hers, on the lips. She could feel his warm breath on her face, tickling her slightly and making her shiver slightly. She didn't really know what was happening, but all she knew was that she wasn't going to be the one stopping it. She closed her eyes slowly, not like it had any effect as she couldn't see anyway, and leaned in slightly closer, although she wasn't touching him yet.

She wasn't quite sure if he was doing it consciously, she didn't know if he wanted to... well, if he wanted to kiss her. Chi didn't know why but she wanted to see what happened, what it would be like, and she kind of wanted it, just wanted it. But it was weird, and Chi found herself with mixed feelings, one was that she was slightly surprised because they had met, she didn't think that it was that proper, but then she also found herself wanting to give in, to kiss him. But she wasn't going to be the one to make the first move. No, that wasn't going to happen.

This whole situation was new to Chi, she hadn't had male friends (or friends at all) and this was plain weird. She had never connected with a person like she did with the guy in front of her at the moment. She felt at ease with him, even if just moments ago she didn't even know his name. She was kind of happy besides all the anxiety and stuff, because she finally had someone with her, someone that kind of understood her, and that made her really happy. So Chi didn't want to ruin this with making the first move. Because if it ended up being a mistake, she would be the one in the wrong, and she didn't want him to hate her, or something like that. And she didn't want things to be awkward either, but she also wanted to kiss him... for an unknown reason so far.

((Sorry for the short post OTL, you didn't give me enough to work with XPPP))
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:51 pm

Well this situation was really rather awkward. They were so close they're faces were about touching. From the way she was blushing he could tell that she knew just how close he was. He was about to pull away when he realized she hadn't. Plus she was blushing, but was that a good thing. Well she didn't make the move either, then again she was a female. Was it usually up to the man to make the first move? The traveler and Chi were so close that their breath tickled each other's skin. He wondered if his beard was bothering her, it didn't seem to.

Everything was just so damn romantic, it just had to be. The chill in the air making them want the others body so badly against their own. Water splashing against the shore every time the tide rolled in. There was the sweet smell of nature that came from the surrounding roses and the pine trees. The peace and silence that was so hard to find these days. They had it, they shared it with each other. It was just the two of them in the most perfect of conditions, with the majestic scenery that surrounded them.

'What the hell, what could it possibly hurt.' he thought to himself, completely forgetting of her powers. The man cupped he chin his his hand and rose it up so her eyes and face aligned with his. Iken leaned in further and pressed his lips against Chi's as he closed his eyes. His kiss hard a firmness, yet also a gentleness as all the passion in his body raced to that one point. With his free hand he placed it Chi's right shoulder gently running it down her arm until it reached her hand. He held her hand in his protecting it form the world.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 7:32 pm

The mere moment that his lips touched hers, with his hand on her face, Chi felt a spark, like something, electricity, ran through her and made her feel... alive. She had never thought her first kiss would be with a stranger, because that was basically what Iken was, but it all felt too... right. She felt like the ambient, the scenario even if she could see it, the sounds, them, everything was just too perfect that it must have been fate, must have been fate. Chi let herself be engulfed in Iken's warmth, she wrapped one of her arms around his neck as she kissed him back. She had never felt so good before, it was something that could have ended up wrong and made their friendship (or whatever they had) awkward, but so far it was wonderful and Chi didn't regret it. Well, Iken DID take the first step, but she still kissed him back.

Her lips kissed him sweetly, softly and like if she was scared that he would disappear, because he was too good to be true. The way he took her hand in his and protected it like she was the only girl in the world, Chi did feel like the only girl in the world. She feel all fuzzy and warm inside, and it was all because of this man in front of her that was giving her her most precious memory, she was sure; her first kiss. The way that he was caressing her arm felt good too, and she just smiled against his kiss for a second before continuing to kiss him for some more seconds.

Chi had decided that Iken was too good to be true, so noble, humble and nice, so sweet and polite, he was too good to be true, because he was a yonkou, yet he was like this. She still couldn't quite process everything in her head. How foolish of her to 'protect' a Yonkou! He was way stronger than her and he needed no protection, at least not from a blind girl like her. But she was also glad that she did that, because she got to meet him, the real him. Not the man she would possibly hear about in her adventures, lies, of course, they wouldn't tell the truth about him, about his caring nature and about how he truly was. But she was fortunate of having met him like this. And that was enough.

Soon enough though, she parted her lips from his, (mostly grudgingly) and smiled at Iken. "Hey..." she said awkwardly after the kiss was over and the moment as well. She took her arm off around his neck and hold his hands in hers. She smiled slightly again.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:11 pm

It was strange, he had just met the girl and now he was kissing her. Iken usually didn't partake in this sort of relationship, but Chi was different for some strange reason. More on his level. His heart jumped when she pulled away and the warmth receded away from his body. A grin spread across his face when Chi could only say "hey" and so awkwardly too. She was so cute and inexperienced; that much was obvious. Iken responded my leaning, wrapping his strong arms around her tightly and kissing her on the forehead. He wanted her to know this was a good thing and not something that should awkward or strange.

Pulling away, Iken stood up. He took some of the wood he had gathered earlier and placed it in the fire, it was enough to keep it going for a while. The fire roared and burned hotter as the extra fuel was added. The temperature was rather cold at this point seeing as it was dark. No more sun to warm them. It would be nice to go back to the town and get a room, however bandits roamed the roads and forests at night. There was also the possibility that the crew they had faced earlier would be looking for them with many more read to fight. Iken thought it was wise to stay where they were; for the night at least.

Taking a tarp, Iken laid it on the ground and placed his bag at one end. The bag was full of clothing so it would be soft enough to make a half decent pillow. Iken wasn't exactly a fan of sleeping like this, but he wasn't against it either; especially when it meant avoiding conflict. "Hey I think we should stay here for the night; it can get kind of scary on these roads at night." Iken said helping Chi up and onto the tarp. Sitting back down, he held her hand the whole time. Looking at the bag he laid down slowly and closed his eyes for a moment.

Opening his eyes, he reached over to pull Chi closer to him. The cloak was to small to cover them both if they weren't close together, that and their body heat would naturally keep them warm. Well there was that and the simple fact he wanted her as close to him as possible. He had to admit that now, even he couldn't convince himself otherwise. He laid there, with the cloak on him, the fire crackling, and Chi laying beside him. It was peaceful and he was comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)   Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Adventures of a Wandering Traveler Part One (Open to Lost and Cobdogred)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next