One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Act: The great train heist!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 4:07 pm

(OOC: Sorry but I don't allow you to time-skip. I'm sticking to the plot, please don't change it.)
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 6:03 pm

Edit
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:32 pm

"Buuaaahah!" Screams Geo, while in his sleep, as a sharp pain brings him back into consciousness, and away from dreams regarding nothing more than nonsense, endless boxing battles and food being fed to him simultaneously. It wasn't that he was hurt much, it was simply because he was a guard caught completely off guard. "Who the hell are you?" He asks then, his eyes still half closed, still not completely aware of what was happening, or even where he was, for that matter. Bad pick for a guard, for certain!
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 3:57 pm

Chowdan Gang

"Who the hell I am!? Who the hell are you!" Ginichi yelled back at the man, reversing the question.

He sighed and rubbed his head once more before looking back at his crew-mates behind him who were looking pretty puzzled by what had just happened. He examined them, counting how many people were present.

"1,2,3,4,5...."

His face was flooded in anger.

"Where the hell is Sebastian!?" he thought to himself, looking around the room.

It looked like Sebastian was busy dancing to the beat of his own music. Ginichi sighed once more before looking at the man behind him.

"You still haven't answered, b@stard."

Rolling Roses

The train began to move, slowly gaining pace. Tollenhawt glanced through the window, examining the dark sky through his mask.

"Are you guys ready, I feel that the pirates are already on this train. Why else would they come to such an island?"

He got up from his seat and looked over at Will Arrow.

"I'm gonna go check that everything is alright in the passenger room. Will, I'm leaving you in charge while I'm gone. Ok? Make sure to keep an eye on basketball since he might sneak in a drink."
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:21 pm

"Ack? Are you guys maybe ... the staff?!" Geo gets up, and immediately begins patting his own body to remove all the straws and dirt off his torso. He then looks at Ginichi and raises his arm, in a greeting manner. "I'm a guard here, sorry, it seems that I dozed off!" he just blurts out, chuckling, slightly nervous. "So, uh, it's not a problem, right? I simply thought I could nap a bit, seeing as this train is pretty much safe and quite well known for it's security. Say .. if you don't tell your superiors, I can like, give you 20% off my money, eh?" Geo was taking them as security officers themselves. And was trying to bribe his own slack behavior, as well!
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 5:40 pm

Basketball
He grin then said," what a weird Name Captain or nickname he grin. I shall take charge while you are gone, I shall prepare some traps too sir, good luck sir."

He stood up motion at look at the ensign he said," Rigid the door way with explosion one by remote, and control please. This way if someone who would enter with killing intent would be dealt with ease." He thought to himself soon it would be time for the capture of some pirates soon he shall bring fame to his name somehow he would.

General Inspector Boro
The war class marine ship dock with great ease General Inspector Boro grin as the ensign review the reports of this island. The Ensign said, “Sir it been brought to my attention that several days ago some conflict with a marine, and a pirate and a merchant started. It also been said sir that a ship was fire upon, and destroy sir in the dock area. As of now thirty marine at the train station it said that the train that come year around have left the station that hold some high marking treasure. Sir if you are thinking like me if that ship that was destroyed could be connected, and the pirates could be trap on this island sir, and we can capture them if they attempt to attack the train. It would make since if they was to get the money to buy other vessel to replace the one they lost a few days ago sir."
The General Inspector grin he said in a clear voice, “Stop the train gets me a picture of the people who attack the town. Then arrest random people to for question I declare this an order for the admiral Rock, and this exercise will be subject to an investigative of me starting now. I am declaring a civil investigative using military arm force to help me declare if this city is holding pirates as a hold like helping them. Take the troops at the station to move to stop the train, and start question people too. I shall be with you soon please let me know once you have stopped it okay."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 10:23 pm

[[Cargo carriage]]

Chamos had realised, it took him a while, but he finally realised that the package was no longer on him, he suddenly then heard a shout or scream type of noise. Chamos got up, he saw a bunch of odd looking men. Chamos adjusted his spear on his back, now he had to get to the front carriage., he was sure he had dropped his package somewhere in the front. Chamos looked across to these men. He wasnt sure if he should acknowledge these men or not but he heard that one of them was a guard "Blue sea dwellers, i wish to borrow the guard for a bit, i require his assistance....."
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 6:42 am

The Lock Down/Plan
General Inspector Boro watch as the Ensign hurry off with twenty-five man half of his troops heading toward the trained to either derail it or stop it then perform his tasks. The rest of the troops had their orders to lock down the docks, and place bombs threw out the cargo and other ships even the Rolling Roses Vessel, and the WG-light vessel along with any other vessel in the dock area. Twenty -five troops hurry to lock down the area having road blocks up to the yin yang within 1 mile radius. They had help with the local marine that was assign to patrol the area under the Captain Will Arrow orders which was another 30 man.

At the docks 15 set up bombs threw out every ship in the docks.(Boro have said remote too.)
20 set up road blocks, and checkup points.
15 patrol the docks itself.
Lasted 5 went around gathering info on the appearance of the people who attack said town.
Along with gather the Intel on the person who ship was destroyed.

General Inspector Boro said, “You know your orders carry on marine."
He pull up his wrist as he glance at the wrist den mushi he made a call to the train who is possible could be under attack. He dials the number as he said, “Hello, this is General Inspector Boro of the marine. I hereby declare that this train stops now due to possible stealing attempts of possible pirate or merchant operation. Prepare to be board pleases twenty-five marine, and me would board soon. Display your cords please conductor, and everything will go smoothly. Don't draw any attention just slowly decrease speed until you stop then tell passengers it is a fire drill practice one that must be perform now."

He waited for the conductor to respond to make sure that he understood everything if so. He made his way toward the cords which the conductor would give him or the next check point which the train would stop at. He took a horse to ride along the train tracks as his Ensign, and his troops were an hour ahead of him.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 7:45 am

(Some one respond please?)
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:04 am

Sebastian

Apparently, while all that stuff was going on, Sebastian disappeared... All that was known was that he was on the train, yet he was nowhere to be found.

Jinjen

Meanwhile, Jinjen was standing along with Will and he was watching at the situation that was going on at that time. Apparently, that was weird, very weird. What the heck was going on on that train? Marines were coming out of nowhere, just in order to secure a train that could just possibly be attacked by a few unknown pirates that did not even make a name for themselves and were only sailing at the sea of West Blue, not even the Grand Line. In Jinjen's eyes, that was a disgrace for the force but he would not speak out any words about it. Instead, he simply stood along with Will and waited to see what would develop so that he could make the proper movements. After all, despite the fact that he disagreed with the whole incident, he could not just ignore any commands he would be given. If he was asked to battle, he would battle. Or at least, that was what he said he would.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 10:17 pm

Lock Down Complete
At the docks 15 set up bombs threw out every ship in the docks.(Boro have said remote too.)
20 set up road blocks, and checkup points.
15 patrol the docks itself.
Lasted 5 went around gathering info on the appearance of the people who attack said town.
Along with gather the Intel on the person who ship was destroyed.
Completed^

The Five marine den den mushi the General Inspector Boro to give him an update of the appearance of the man he was looking for. He was told how both man look currently those man he knew how they look was Sebastian Kado, Geo ,and Ginich who ship who was blown up he had no reason to expect him as a criminal due to not having full proof of this theory. General Inspector Boro arrive at the stop train several people was off the trained as he arrive he hope off his horse then order his marines to pull the citizen back. General Inspector Boro smirk as everything was in order he attempt to get on the vessel as he did so he attempt to search the vessel passing by both Captain Will, and Ensign Jinjen. In fact he caught up with Captain Townhawk or whatever his name was(sorry lol.)

He then said, " Status report Marine." Boro is a middle aged man with an small amount of wrinkles on his face, jet shine black hair, and a very thin beard.

His standard outfit consists of a yellow striped suit with a white marine coat draped over his shoulders like a cape, his arms not in its sleeves the coat read Ōmetsuke. Born also wears pure gold shoes, gold-amber tinted sunglasses and a dark yellow golden shirt with a mauve tie under his yellow suit. There is a tiny Black Den Den Mushi on his left wrist, like a wristwatch, underneath the sleeve of his suit. He is generally seen wearing a relaxed grin on his face that says bitch.

Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:11 pm

Rolling Roses

Tollenhawt arrived at the passenger carriage, he looked around and saw that everything was indeed alright. Nothing was out of place, no one was injured. Upon seeing this, he turned on his heels and made his way back to the marine cart. Noticing a new face, he leaned against the wall and folded his arms.

"Everything's cool in the train. The passengers are alright and there seems to be commotion... yet. I am predicting that those pesky pirates are on the train, why else would they come to such a large island."

Taking out a map of the island, he walked up to Boro and showed it to him.

"This island is considered to be one island. However in truth, it's two parts. The parts are close to each other so people just recognize it as one island. As you can see, there is a little water separating the two parts. It would take around 25-30 minutes to cross this water by boat. The train has rails set up above the water so we would cross this in around 15-20 minutes."

He smiled smugly as he closed the map.

"These pirates are screwed, no way could they escape justice."

Chowdan Gang

Ginichi suddenly had a plan as he heard the man's words. If he could blend in as a train guard then that would lower of his chance of getting caught.

"Saaaay. If you allow me and my gang here to blend in as a train guard, then we won't tell that you were dozing off. Don't worry, we're not up to no good."

He then noticed a quite large men enter the carridge, it looked like he was pretty lost.

"Oi, oi. Blue sea dwellers? You think you're superior to us?"
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 5:48 pm

GIB
General Inspector Boro  crack a smile he examine the area then return his attention at the word treasure. He said," Have your group at the treasure room please. Install bombs along the room please. I will have all citizen check, and employee to see if the pirates playing costume. Keep in mind if you fail I have you court marshal for allowing 3 people escaping a island that post to be lock down. Note to self too Captain I have respect for people who follow orders I am sure the Sea Admiral will not be please if you fail sir. In fact he would be dis please so I subject you to umm what the word prevent the train from moving ,and find those pirate or merchant or whatever they are!"

He smirk then he turn to walk out side he walk pass Captain Will then headed straight outside gave his orders to his man then  issue half of his force to lock down the train, and begin Id checks ,and face appearances check too.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 7:07 am

"Ack? Well, sure, sure, you guys seem nice anyway~" Geo says, sighing out a sound of relaxation, while making a relieved face, but then realizes that there's someone behind him that was seemingly referring to Geo, as he mentioned borrowing a guard. Since these guys were not guards, but were just some nice guys that were up to no harm in any way, and would just pretend to be guards just because, again, meaning no harm, it had to be him. "Hm? What is it, may I help you? .. Whoah, you look .... strong." he says, as he looks at Chamos's large frame and body build.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 9:46 am

All 25 marine move to remove all male passengers off the train. Even the citizen, and guard since they have a picture surely one of the criminals would be spot. Yes indeed one Geo was spot a few carts down the marine said, "Hey you get off the train now move fast too you ,and your friend ,and line up outside."

There was about six marine with him the weapons was ready ,and loaded. Several male passengers look at Geo to see if they would refuse. The marine ask for there Id too ,and ticket he hold out his for both they waited for him to turn around to.

Captain Will was in the cart over helping carry out GIB orders if anything would happen it would be up to him to stop it.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:17 am

[[Chamos]]

Chamos looked down at the man who just spoke to him about them being small "It is not me being superior, it is simply your title, as such it is your duty to live as your title proclaims, are you not blue sea dwellers? Or are you gnome people who bury in the ground and eat dirt all day, i already told you , i need your guard friend, i have misplaced something of value to me... unless you want to start a battle for his services, in which i would gladly cleave your heads clean off your shoulders" Chamos's hands were on his tomahawks about to strike if the intent to kill was present on any one of these men. However the guard spoke to him "Well then, im glad you are eager, i must get to the foremost carriage, my item that i lost is there, and as my honour as a former Paragon of Teruldo i must get the parcel back, if you can get me there i will be in forever in your debt...."
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 7:25 am

You Kidding right?

"Well then, I am glad you are eager, I must get to the foremost carriage, my item that I lost is there, and as my honor as a former Paragon of Teruldo I must get the parcel back, if you can get me there I will be in forever in your debt...."
The marine said," Hold on sir."
The Marine look at each other it was plain sad that the man wanted to battle. Since they didn't want to make a scene one of them pull out there Den Den Mushi ,and made a called to the Co(Boro).
After that they escort several people out as one man enter the room. His appearance was this Boro is an incredibly tall man, roughly the same size as his dad. Boro is a middle aged man with an small amount of wrinkles on his face, jet shine black hair, and a very thin beard.

His standard outfit consists of a yellow striped suit with a white marine coat draped over his shoulders like a cape, his arms not in its sleeves the coat read Ōmetsuke. Born also wears pure gold shoes, gold-amber tinted sunglasses and a dark yellow golden shirt with a mauve tie under his yellow suit. There is a tiny Black Den Den Mushi on his left wrist, like a wristwatch, underneath the sleeve of his suit. He is generally seen wearing a relaxed grin on his face that says bitch.

He wave the marine away as he reach into his pocket producing one marine cap then toss it on his head. Not to long did Captain Will follow him into the room. General Inspector Boro said," It saddens m-...." He examine both man face then just remember the image of the merchant that help the pirate escape. Captain Will said," That one of the merchant sir or pirate get him."

General Inspector Boro thought nothing of it he disappear moving above the speed of any Soru user he made three light clones. He then he said," Kai." Pull out his index and middle finger into the air, or at his enemies, creating a powerful flash of light, blinding his opponent, or any enemies in the vicinity.(Anyone within 1-45 feet who see this attack his body give off a unbelievable light that shine like the sun causing anyone who see it to go blind for 2 post. Can used it 2 times a day)

He didn't care about Chamos that much really but if he dare try to stop his attack he would get beat too. He reappear after the blinding light was finished as he raise his leg to deliver several spin kicks at Geo lower body his legs was engulf in a light aura as he said," Light Combat." He attempt to sended several kicks at the man in the back ,and leg area hoping to send him flying forward ,and possibly breaking Geo leg too.

The light clone was used to trick the target as it circle around both man acting as if they was going to attack or something they was really a decoy those.

Captain Will shield his eyes due to the bright light of the attack he couldn't see therefore he couldn't respond to help Boro in fact he fall to his knee due to the sheer brightness of the attack.

(Kai was First, Light clone next, Light Combat last.)
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 6:56 am

Ginichi sighed as the noticed the two marine take sight of him. If only the plan had just been executed faster, then everything would've been fine. Looks like they were all gonna get sent to prison however this was good. Why? If they escape, they could make quite the name for themselves. However now it was time to decide if he should fight back or no- His men blocked the marine's attack with their bodies and fell onto the ground beside him. He examined the scene with shock as he saw his men on the floor, injured. Getting up from his spot, Ginichi looked over at the man, squinting his eyes to stop most of the light from getting in.

"B@stard. Just when I was gonna turn myself in..."

Ginichi drew his pistol and quickly aimed at the man's chest before pulling the trigger and sending a couple of bullets charging at the man. He hoped that the lazy ass guard would get up and help, after all he was meant to guard. Ginichi quickly examined his area and got ready to attack if the man decided to move or dodge.

Meanwhile, at the front of the train

The train conductor lay dead on the ground as a familiar man started the train up, it slwoly began to move. This man was indeed the wielder of the Kaba Kaba No Mi. The former Chowdan Member who made a appearance earlier today. The train suddenly let out a "Choo.." and began to move.

"Damn Gin. Always needing my help."

(OOC: The train is now moving, the guy driving it appeared in the last thread and made an appearance at the beginning of this thread. After this thread, I shall make his NPC profile since I forgot to make it last thread Razz)
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 9:54 am

(Take note when you close your eyes even if you do so. You can still see the sun bright light that in the real world it is as bright as the sun in the sky that why he wear sunglass lol. So you should be able to see but your post said you can so I let it go this time.)

Bad eyes
GIB Boro, Didn't know that Captain Ginichi was in the room with  him. In fact when he completed his spin kicks at the man upper body, and lower body he took note that one man pull out some pistols. He said," Hold on, one sec please. I am quite busy!" The Captain Ginichi  was surprise he release several bullets to bad he only hit a clone, and the attack went straight threw the clone like it was a ghost or something. This was the fact his eyes was still drizzle due to the light of the man attack attempt his eyes was still focusing.

Now that he had GIB Boro, attention he going to wish he didn't. He said," Yasakani no Laser Show!" Disappearing from his spot then reappear behind Captain Ginchi . Boro uses both hands to fire a torrent of deadly light particles, causing extreme damage to whatever they hit. Boro can control the spread of the attack, limiting it to a single person to covering a wide area. It also has great piercing powers, penetrating a thick layer of ice and then entering deep into the water with ease as well as iron too. This attack cover 1-60 feet in all direction. Would the Captain be able to dodge this move.

GIB felt the train move he swear he didn't give the orders to make it do that. He got on the Den Den Mushi  which was on his wrist,and contact Captain Town hawk he said," Stop whoever who move the train now Before I LEVEL THIS CRAFT!"
He then direct his attention back at the battle he didn't have that much time he begin to breath heavy slightly too nothing that would grab the attention of his targets those.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:36 pm

"... You are going to pay for this...!" Suddenly behind Boro, Geo appears, with raised arms, which were making fists, a rumbling sound was echoing from them. There's some blood dripping from the man's forehead. He seems rather agitated.

Just before, while all these random people had appeared, there was a sudden deluge of light. "Whoah, what the hell is this? I can't see a thing ... WAS I BLINDED?! I AM TOO YOUNG!" Suddenly, something catches his attention, a sound, something, someone, had come from behind, obviously to sneak attack while this shower of light was blinding everyone. It was a good idea to activate his Pure Gear across his arms, as he followed up with the movements, to meet up with some excessively fast and strong strikes. The force was enough to knock him away some distance, and into rumble, but he was able to sustain minimal injuries.

"All I had to do was to work as a guard here, why would a stupid marine just pointlessly attack me?!" He yells, angrily, while diving his fists, in order to connect to Boro's back, at ferocious strength. "AND YOU ATTACKED FROM THE BACK, HOW DISHONORING! PAYBACK!"
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:12 pm

Clone
Got them choosing correctly due to Geo eyes being out of focus since he is still recovering from the blind  the attack itself. He hit a clone one that look just like Boro in fact Boro had just release a torment of laser blast at Ginichi . Since he was not longer behind the man due to his attack he did on Ginichi   which would subject the man hitting a clone instead of him.

The GIB whether the attack hit Ginichi or not he return his attention back to the man who  have a high bounty he said," Geo you are under arrest for having a bounty of 90million beli nothing you say will subject me too change my mind so give up. If that no enough reason you also charge with attacking Captain Will a marine officer." The Geo used some type of device to hurl himself across the room he said," Die." He reappear(Faster then Soru speed expert) beside the man as he said," Yasakani no Laser Show!"  

(Boro uses both hands and feet  to fire a torrent of deadly light particles, causing extreme damage to whatever they hit. Boro can control the spread of the attack, limiting it to a single person to covering a wide area. It also has great piercing powers, penetrating a thick layer of ice and then entering deep into the water with ease as well as iron too. This attack cover 1-60 feet in all direction.) Would the Geo be able to dodge this move.
He aim this attack at Geo whole body as well as the stuff around him he appear to the right of him as he release this attack to. If this attack would hit Geo right side would be heavy damage he make sure this attack hit vitals area too.

Captain Will eyes roll back to recovery he seen Geo being attack by the General Inspector who had vast amount of speed, and power. HE Decide to help the commanding officer he reach back ,and grab his long bow then grab 2 steel arrows as he said,"  Archery Art Double Steel Arrow." He release two arrow at the gear device the man was using in a attempt to break the device itself or damage it. He aim for both the devices too this was a attempt to break them completely.

Last edited by Anfernee001 on Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 5:04 pm

"Damn, well I guess my cover is blown, then ... okay then, I will just kick everyone's ass and make a run for..!!" While he still couldn't see very well, due to the man's blinding effect that he had previously invoked into the place, he could see his blurry image to disappear above him. Considering how this went before, he knew what was coming next. *Behind me...!* Not wasting a single moment after his disappearance, Geo turns to the side and quickly dives out of the light laser beam's trajectory, a rumbling sound from his feet indicating that he imbued his legs with the "Pure Gear" style in order to move out of the way as soon as possible. An explosion then occurs, devastating the entire wagon. *What the hell is with this idiot ... he is going to kill us all...!* Geo thinks to himself, while blown away some distance, his quick thinking and prediction saving him from being pierced to death, yet the explosion managed to batter him somewhat, leaving him with some burns and grazes. Either way however, this was dangerous. This was no mere marine, this ability was too much. What did such a dangerous ability even had to do with these calmer seas, anyway? And to top it off, someone else also attacked at the same time, firing off arrows or whatever these were, thankfully the sheer destructive power of these beams, coupled with him dodging the former one's lasers, was just enough to basically cancel out pretty much any incoming blows. In a way, this was an exchange for him to survive this double assault.

Looking around, to see what had happened around the room, he realizes that their best bet would be to improvise with those odd people from before. "Say ..." he speaks to Ginichi, "shall we team up for now? It's going to be a real bitch to manage to escape all by myself, you see...!" he speaks, with a wicked smile on his face.

Last edited by Shad0w on Thu Dec 19, 2013 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 6:00 pm

Rolling Roses

The man lay on the floor, badly injured. Tollenhawt had stopped the train in it's tracks, he looked down at the hippo devil fruit user. A smirk on his face as he put away his blood stained katana.

"And that's what you get for going against justice."

Chowdan Gang

Ginichi noticed the man disappear, looking around, he could see a bright light behind him. They charged towards him, Ginichi spun on his heels and dodged some of them however the remaning hit him, causing him to stumble backwards. Luckily, he arms were crossed out in front of him so his arms took most of the damage. Ginichi had more important matters rather then aching arms. Hearing the man's words. Ginichi smirked slightly.

"What much of a choice do we have?"

He looked at the armored man.

"How bout you? You wanna tag along in this little game?"

He didn't wait for an answer and began his attack, shooting a chain of bullets at the man.

Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 1:23 pm

The Wagon]
The wagon was badly damage it took several hits from Boro powerful light light powers it had several holes in it. As well as several dent in the iron of the wagon it self the hole was of size of a large chair one to fit in of course. The train had just stop moving as both man seems to be hurt to a level on that he can see was good to his liking.

The man who attempt to hold up his guns show a slightly discomfort to his arms as he raise them.
Surely he fire off several rounds directly at Boro smile as he said," Wait your turn!" He motion his body for cover behind a iron table one that was some what dented ,and broken. The bullets hit it mark which was the table since he knew the man would follow him surely he would run out of bullets soon. He call for back up he said," Ensign Jinjen help Captain Will please ,and remove the dude from the area(Geo).

He then disappear out of sight reappear behind Captain Ginchi he then raise he hand as he deliver or attempt to karate chop the man in the neck to knock him out this was a attempt those. Once again he move at Expert Soru speed he had 2 light clone attack from in front using them as a decoy one to two bullets hit them they disappear as the real one come out to attack the target using Light Combo
he attempt to deliver several Karate chops at the neck , and kick coat in light energy just like before .

Captain Will took this chance to release 6 arrows at Geo attempt to attract his attention away from Boro he knew if they would try jump Boro the chances of him winning is slim even with his power. Which is why he shoot six arrows using his Soru technique directly at the man who seems to be focus on Boro himself he aim at the lower ,and upper body.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 20, 2013 5:18 pm

Chowdan Gang

Ginichi watched as the bullets hit a decoy. His eyes widened, this man, what kind of wicked power did he posses? Was he a witch? Ginichi quickly got out his den den mushi and contacted Sebastian Kado.

"OI, YOU SON OF A B@TCH, DO SOMETHING TO GET US OFF."

He finished the call and put away the snail. However just as he done that, he could hear something piercing the wind, something moving quite fast. He turned his gaze and saw a hand coming for him, he tried to dodge however the hand hit against his face. While he stumbled backwards he shot 3 bullets towards Boro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Act: The great train heist!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next