One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Act: The great train heist!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 10:19 am

"WHY ARE YOU TAKING ME AWAY, YOU MOTHERF@CKER?! I WAS GOING TO TEACH THAT BASTARD A LESSON!!!" were the words of the hater magician to Geo who was taking him away, while the enemy was launching a few more arrows towards them. However, being grabbed by Geo, Sebastian could not do anything at all. Instead, he looked as both himself and his "ally" were moving out of the way. "MARK MY NAME, YOU BASTARD!!! I AM SEBASTIAN KADO!!! I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU!!!" he kept yelling while they were getting farther and farther. However, everybody from around who were watching at the scene would stop with something that happened. The tall hat that Sebastian dropped before would raise by itself and it would move towards Sebastian's direction, sitting on the top of his head. Huh? What was that? A devil fruit or... magic?!
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:23 pm

"Yo Gin."

Ginichi stood there at awe, his cousin, a former member of his gang stood before him. He had thought that his gang members were long but here one was. Looking at him straight at the face.

"H-ho-"

"How? Simple. The marines made me join them, and in-exhange, I'll get out of prison. Now that you and your little magician friend took down the zodiacs, I pretty much have no where to go. The marines literally forgot about me due to them having a lot of other important issues to deal with. Like looking for you and your gang, for instance."

Ginichi listened to his cousin's words. It seemed he was a marine... well loosely one. Finally breaking the silence, Ginichi opened his mouth to speak only to be interrupted.

"Knowing you, you're probably gonna rob that train. You've always like to do big things. Sorry but I can't join you in this little operation, I have places to be and things to do."

With that, he turned on his heels and walked away, causally and silently. Ginichi rubbed the back of his head before turning back to his crewmates.

"So... are you up to rob a train?"
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 4:40 pm

"Dammit, too many gunshots, alright .. don't fall off now." Geo says, and, while gritting his teeth, he stops running and instead performs a small hop towards the direction they were going. A rumbling sound begins to be heard, from the very second his feet left the ground for that hopping move. "Gear Leg."
The rumbling sound becomes louder and then, all of a sudden, an incredible burst of speed propels Geo, along with Sabastian, who had just mysteriously retrieved his hat by having the hat fly itself back to him (!), forward, disappearing from the site in a mere moment. Thankfully, the path chosen was a constant straight line, because it seemed that the man, or this odd move he used himself, were meant to go on a straight path.

Over a kilometer away, a distance crossed in mere moments, Geo's speed reduces, to the point where he can change direction, and dives into a street corner that he spotted. "Alright .. let's move across the corners around here and get them to lose us. And ... meet me at the docks tomorrow! We have a unsettled business!" Saying that, Geo leaves and begins to get himself hidden into streets and between people. That man ... what was the power he was using?!

((OOC: Sorry, but the focus of the thread lays elsewhere, so we have to progress to the main event~)
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:01 pm

The Epic Escape!!

He watches them disappear in the distance. He had his patrol looking threw out the city this even mean the train station itself he jump on his horse then ride off heading for the marine base. He also order the island docks to be lock down then place 3 marines warship at the sea waiting for anyone who may try to leave this place without his permission.

30 Marines was place at the train station as they knew the supplies was coming in town they had a idea that was there next target anywho.
He place another 30 marines searching for the escape people then place a wanted post what they look like threw out the city.

Had to go
Captain Arrow total forget about his meeting with his new co which had to take place a couple days ago he was late.
So he had to go see his co or something he need to place someone in charge but who? He fumble his finger as he call for Ensign Roger who enter into the room surely he was good enough to take control of the island. He also gave Roger a run down on what happen then he left out the building heading for the docks heading to go meet his new commander,and such.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 12:12 pm

"R-rob a train!?"

Ginichi's crew-mates made a very surprised expression as they heard the captain's orders.

"S-sir, why on earth would we wa-"

"For money. Supplies. Ingredients. That's why. Robbing this train would get us rich!"

The men followed the captain's words with a nod and stopped to think for a few seconds. They pondered for a while, soon later one of them flashed the thumps up.

"Sure, that sounds pretty neat. Nice plan, boss."

Ginichi had no time to become flattered and turned on his heels. He signaled his crewmates to follow on. Gin began to search for Sebastian Kado, he needed all the men he could get to pull this little operation off. His search was a pretty quick one for Sebastian appeared right in front of him, he seemed to be being dragged by another man. Who was this man!? Was he attacking his crew-mates!?

"Oiiii, unhand the magician!" Ginichi yelled out after the two men, getting his weapon ready if he needed to resort to violence.

(OOC: Nikz is waiting till we board the train.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 22, 2013 1:51 pm

((OOC: I will act as if we just passed right in front of your character, Head-san, and went on, since I've already left Sebastian and left~))

"Pheeeeew, that was a bit scary, but it was fun~"
Geo is talking to himself, as he is now walking towards the train station, no longer in hide, apparently he had distanced himself enough to feel confident and safe that no one will spot him and figure out it was him that was part of the ruckus occurred just a while ago. And, to hide himself even more, he even snatched a black jacket, God knows from where, and was now wearing it, thinking of it as a "disguise". "... Hmmm, I could of have sworn that someone talked to me while I was running away with that magician .. aaah! I better not forget about him, after work, he will get his ass whooped!" He speaks to himself once more, naively certain that the magician would just come at the place they "agreed" to meet on tomorrow, while he reaches the large doors leading to the train station and close to his post. "Well, work now~!" he hums cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 1:46 pm

Sebastian was standing along with the rest of the crew, totally angry. His eyes had turned white while his teeth were sharp enough to make his face look quite comical. "THAT BASTARD!!! I HAAAAAAAAATE HIM!!! HE TOOK ME AWAY AND LEFT?!" he yelled with a loud voice, ignoring what the captain was saying. Apparently, the magician could not listen to anything or pay attention to, as the actions of the marine and the man he tagged along with against the marine made him a little bit mad. "I am going to find both of them..." he started calming down a little bit. "AND KILL THEM FOR F@CK'S SAKE!!!" he kept yelling once again, causing a fuss. A true mad hater!
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 3:28 pm

(OOC: I'm guessing Sebastian is back with Gin)

"Oi,Oi. Kado, relax."

Ginichi said, trying to get the mad magician to calm down. However this proved to be not very effective and the magician stormed off, looking for the man who dragged him away. Ginichi sighed and rubbed his forehead.

"Why do I even bother..."

Ginichi checked the time, he looked at a clock which was hanged inside one of the shops. Crap. 25 minutes left until the train departures. Ginichi decided to walk into a cafe and sit around a round table. The former marines followed him in and took a seat.

"Alright, I have the files regarding the Carriage Guardians in my possession. The carriage guardians are four amazingly strong people who are in charge of guarding the train here in Choo Choo Island. If you guys aren't careful, let's just say you're gonna get f@cked up."

The men nodded their heads and studied the sheet which Ginichi gave them.

Carriage Guardians Files:

Rolling Roses

Tollenhawt stood at the front of the ship. His hands in his pockets and his gaze at the open sea ahead of him. They had only just took off and he was hoping that they'd be able to arrive just in time. He had a pretty good idea as to why the Chowdan Gang had docked at Choo Choo island and he wasn't gonna let them have their way.

Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:07 pm

b]Deck[/b]
Captain Will stand beside Captain Tollenhawt  he mumble under his breath then said," Since this is your crew I must ask what is your course of action?" I am assign to your crew so I will not try to take over it even those we are the same rank,and all."

He fold his arms as he study the area closely he mumble under his breath as he study the water they would just a few hours away from Choco Island.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:38 pm

[OOC: If it was a few hours away, it would make no sense to have Will in the meeting after finding the pirates here... I thought it was around an hour away maximum or so Razz Anyway]

Jinjen (On the ship of the Rolling Roses with Toll and Will)

Jinjen was standing right behind his boss. He was drinking a glass of whiskey, as usual, but he was not high at all. He and the rest of his new unit were in a mission, after all, so his blood had to be clean. And most importantly, he remembered what happened last time, when he met pirates while being slightly drunk... He got abducted by Karasu Ammo while he would discuss with Vice Admiral Vegas whether he would join the Shichibukai or not... Karasu took advantage of him to get back into the force. However, hopefully, Karasu eventually trusted Vegas and so he let Jinjen go without harming him. That was what made his superiors send him from the Grand Line back to West Blue, to a new unit...

"We need to find those fellas and deal with them, I guess, huh?" he spoke after he listened to Will's words, making a guess over what Toll's answer to the question would be.

Sebastian (With the Chowdan Gang)

While everybody was taking a look at the sheet that had the brief information about the guardians, Sebastian took a look at it and he noticed that a part of the sheet was ripped off and the only information the crew had in their possession had to do with two of the four powerful enemies. That was bad as this could bring trouble to the crew. Sebastian looked at Ginichi with curiosity and he started speaking, in case Ginichi did not know about that "Captain, this thing you gave us has no information about two of the guardians... What the hell is going on?".
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 6:44 pm

The action
He turns around wonder what the young ensign marine was doing. He seen the man drinking he let out a displease grunt. With that he pulls out his longbow and one single arrow as his nock it then releases it. He used his Soru to make his movement way faster as he aim the arrow at the glass the man drink he then toss the longbow across his back, and return his gaze at the incoming island he said, “Drinking is not allowed before a mission marine I am sure the Captain wouldn't approval of this action."

He chuckle whether he hit his target or not the marine knew better to not follow his order those he had hope so.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:09 pm

As the arrow pierces through his glass of whiskey and ultimately breaks it, Jinjen keeps a calm look on his face and he takes a deep breath. He prefers not to talk with Will. Instead, he just grabs the glass of whiskey he was hiding right below his clothes and he drops it with great force towards the direction if Will, aiming to hit him. While throwing the glass, he speaks with a calm voice "Drinking his prohibited... I didn't know that... I am sorry.". It was obvious that Jinjen was ironic towards Will and his manners were... Oh well, not the best.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:21 pm

The Glass
Will wasn't paying any attention when he felt a sharp pain and a smash that hit against his legs. He felt a sharp pain, and angry mix in mind he felt displease. He snaps his head toward his wound that had several small cuts he remove his cuts then. Glare at the ensign marine he open his mouth then said, “The best of fighting does not know when a person would strike."

He had a mocking face as he reach into his belt then release one hidden knife hurling straight the man. He then recover as he disappear in sure speed as he said ,"Soru." His body vanished as he reappear behind then man as he pull yet another knife and attempt to hold it at the man throat he said, “Always be aware of your surrounding as you never know when things like this could happen."

He then catches his own knife then chuckle as he walks away back over to the Captain side. He then said as he walk drinking has clouded your judgment. As an officer that should not be allowed."
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:25 pm

Rolling Roses

The island had came into view and could be seen on the horizon. There were gaining really fast and it seemed the wind was at their favor. Tollenhawt noticed an arrow being fired at the corner of his eye.

"Oi, oi! That was a waste of a good arrow!"

He said, not bothering to notice the slightly drunk Jinjen. He then saw how Will used the rokushiki move, Soru. It seemed he was nor ordinary captain. Toll smirked.

"Anyways, guys, we're closing in on the island. Get all the stuff you need... oh and by the way. You guys are gonna guard a certain train. I'll explain the whole plan once we arrive."

Chowdan Gang

"Hmm...?"

Ginichi picked up the pieces of paper and examined them, there were indeed signs of the paper being torn off. Damn it. He was in a rush collecting these that he forgot to check how much he had picked up. Slamming the sheets of paper onto the table, this alerted and surprised some of the people in the cafe.

"Darn. I was careless. Looks like we have to improvise for the last two."

Ginichi looked over at the clock, 10 minutes left. The sun was begging to set, flushing the sky in darkness. Would it also darken the hopes of the Chowdan Gang?

Last edited by HeadlessWarri0r on Sat Nov 23, 2013 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 23, 2013 7:27 pm

(You want to edit post to my last attack?)
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 12:16 am

[[Chamos]]

Chamos walked straight down the building now only a few minutes left and he was so close to the train, he then realised, what the hell was the carriage he was supposed to be in? He tried looking at the ticket he had, he had no idea where he had to go. Chamos walked along the train, alot of people staring at him thanks to the huge heavy spear on his back. Chamos then scratched his head as he entered one of the carriages, he was then met with a flurry of people. He bumped into someone as he tried to mvoe "grghh, these damn blue sea dwellers!!!" Chamos was then pushed out of the carriage, on his ass in front holding his ticket looking dejected. A ticket collector then walked by looking at Chamos's pitiful state "Oi.. you need help there ? lemme see your ticket.." Chamos handed his ticket to the collector who looked to him "Whatcha trying to do getting on the guarded carriages for, your ticket is bronze, your heading back there with the cargo, get moving now, the trains leavin soon ya know." Chamos jumped up as he started running "Thank you Blue sea old man, truly your people are a kinder human contingent i have only now met, " He rushed and got onto the cargo carriage where in every sense of the word, sat people all around and different types of cargo like lifestock and furniture.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 7:39 pm

Sebastian (With the Chowdan Gang)

"Improvise, huh? Now that is interesting... Quite interesting, I must say. This is going to be more fun than I expected. You might be a jerk, captain, but you are definitely bringing us in the middle of some good action, that is for sure. I would thank you if I did not hate you, to be honest." were Sebastian's words to the captain of his crew and he started moving away a few meters, hiding himself behind a rock. He spoke with a loud voice afterwards. "As we are going to attack the train, I have to start preparing some new tricks, I believe... Although, I got to warn you that this is going to be my first time using them so it would be wise for everyone to be away when I perform them." he finished speaking, his voice emotionless - as usual - while he spoke.

Jinjen (With the Rolling Roses)

Meanwhile, Jinjen was staying along with his new captain and the new, unfriendly comrade he just received. If it wasn't for that annoying mistake he made, he wouldn't be there with that guy that did not even allow him to drink... Well, at least if he found the pirates, he could receive some good words from the captain and maybe his former boss, Vegas, could do a few good things about him, such as promoting him or transferring him to another unit... But, he did not really know what was about to happen. Good or not, he had to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 24, 2013 8:22 pm

The Hunts begins
The boat or marine vessel finally landed or dock. Captain Arrow had gotten his arrow off the ship then grab another quiver have a sum total of 64 arrows 10 steel, and the rest wooden with a metal tip. He whistle a the sound of a horse could be heard as it gallop off the vessel Captain Arrow jump directly on it as he spin it around. He ask the other Captain to join him reaching for the Captain hand if he would jump on the kick the ribs of the horse as they gallop off heading towards the train station. Already the marine’s troop with the order to be there is on standard which a total of 33 solider were counting him just to capture 2 men.

The run off towards the station they would arrive soon they had a plan to stop ,and capture Sebastian Kado of the yonko crew then sentence him to death. They would more than likely send him to a high ranking marine so he can be executed for his crimes or trial on the behalf of the yonko himself. If he was truly a member of his crew the yonko would out a shadow of a doubt safe him. (This was an attempt of starting a war with a yonko.)
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:05 pm

(OOC: Shad0w's character is already in the train, right?)

Rolling Roses

Tollenhawt arrived at the station, Jinjen and Will stood beside him. A marine came up to the captain and offered him a green bag.

"Ah, it's here! Thank you."

Tollenhawt grinned as he looked inside the bag, placing it on the floor he grabbed three white masks and offered two of them to his comrades. A big smile on his face.

"We're gonna be wearing awesome matching costumes!~" he said, smirking.

Putting the mask over his face he got out a cloak and wrapped it around his neck, making it look like a cape. The cloak hid his sword. What on earth was this guy thinking? The train let out a big "choo" noise to signal all the passengers to climb aboard. The train was ready for action.

Chowdan Gang

A loud choo could be heard, the people inside the cafe all rushed out. Tickets in their hands. They all seemed to be passengers for they were all making their way over to the busy station. Ginichi got up from his seat and listened to Sebastian.

"Sure, knock yourself out."

He then walked out of the store, blending it with the crowd of people who were walking towards the station. It was go time.

(OOC: Anfer and Max, for the sake of the plot, please do not notice the gang. Once they are inside the train then you may take action if you spot them.)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 1:47 pm

Somewhere at one of the wagons of the train, a wagon that seemed to be filled with coal and other provisions designated to the train's maintenance, if someone was to be close by or in this spot, would be hearing a loud snoring sound. Somewhere over there, on top of some straws, from within a large, seemingly opened by force box, Geo was actually there, laying down, and taking a long sleep. Obviously, he wasn't exactly what some would call a good guard, nor a good workman, for that matter!

(OOC: Waitin for some more action and all before I have him wonder around and be involved more.)
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 25, 2013 7:06 pm

Dress up
He place on the clothes then hide his mask then follow the captain into the train he had a plan to capture kado one that must not fail.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 4:39 pm

(OOC: Since everyone is pretty much waiting for the action, I'll make a post to speed things up.)

Rolling Roses

Tollenhawt sat on a seat beside a window, his mask and cloak in position. Sat beside him was Will and on the seat behind them sat Jinjen. The marines were sat in the carriage located behind the one were the guardians rested. Toll's carriage was packed with marines, all equipped with weapons and ready to brawl it out if a intruder entered the scene.

Chowdan Gang

Ginichi and the gang were in the 3rd to last carriage of the train. This carriage was full of hay and straws. There was also some supply of coal located in crates in case the train needed it. Ginichi sat on top of a crate, around him were his members.

"Ok, once I give the signal. We'll begin the heist. It's simple, I fire a pistol drawing the attention of the passenger carriage next to us, the passengers would alert the marines and the marines would come in to investigate. We hide and once they are close enough, attack with everything we got. We advance past the passenger carriage, empty the remaining marines in the marine carriage and then make our way over the the guardians. We clear that carriage and boom, we're rich with the money in the next and final carriage."

The men nodded and understood every word of which the captain spoke. Just when Ginichi was about to fire his pistol, a snoring noise could be heard from inside the room. Was someone inside the room...apart from them? Ginichi got up from his seat and went to investigate. A man slept on the straws. Ginichi raised his fist and then brought it down onto the man's stomach.

What a kind way to wake a person up.
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 27, 2013 9:39 pm

The REQUEST
He clear his voice then check his mask to make sure he can see well,and to make sure it own correctly. He said,"Captain Tollenhawt are goal is to capture.. Sebastian  Kado. The rest we shall let go for Sebastian  is a big fish one that of a former crew with a bigger bounty then the rest. If we manage to capture him we shall be greatly rewarded if we turn him in to the Admiral."

He wrap his coat over his body as he took in his camflauge appearance he said,"We  should stay here please we shall wait for them or set up a trap for them sir. Ensign Jinjen let are problem on the boat be left behind because we are on a mission when a mission as important as this drinking is not allowed other wise I would have allow it so take my action not to heart fellow marine."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 1:08 pm

Sebastian

By the time the gun fired, Sebastian would instantly move away from the group of the members of the Chowdan Gang, splitting himself from the rest of the group. Apparently, he decided to march through the wagons of the train, as if nothing was going on at all. While moving, the magician had a weird look on his face. He was definitely ready to do something and he did not really seem to worry about the guards of the train as he had already prepared a bunch of new tricks which he was about to use in case he had to. After all, what kind of magician would Sebastian be if he did not really have any new tricks right below his sleeves?

Jinjen

Meanwhile, Jinjen was standing along with the group of the Rolling Roses. Although he was really getting pissed off by the marine Will who acted like a boss, he would not bother talking to him anymore. Instead, he just started thinking of the future. Yes... That was it. The marine was thinking of himself as a Vice Admiral or even an Admiral and Will as nothing more than a lower ranked soldier of the marines, so that he would be his b!tch. Jinjen smiled and without saying anything, he just nodded to Will and said "Yes. No more alcohol... I guess.".
Back to top Go down
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 30, 2013 3:00 pm

WG-light

One Marine Vessel arrive at Choco Island this vessel was dock at in the middle of the bay.
The wooden marine vessel one that of warship class drift in the ocean without moving the Marine aboard was moving around setting up the ship, and ready it to be dock at the island dock's.

There he was the newly promote General Inspector Boro with his dress uniform pull out one telescope then review the dock area. He said, “We are here to bring in the current crew here by the name of Rolling Rose for re assignment to the North Blue sector."
The Marine Ensign name Kite said, “Yes sir we are ready to dock upon your orders sir!"
General Inspector Boro said, “Very well let us dock now then please."
The ship unanchored then prepare to dock at the dock in a rapid, and fast paste.
General Inspector Boro  grin as he was closely to his master plan ... what was he up to???

Meanwhile

Captain Will was still wearing his mask he grin as he exmaine the the sky threw the window.
Captain Will said,"Soon it will be time."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Act: The great train heist!
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next