One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Second Act: The great train heist!

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 12:36 pm

Defense
Boro said,"Kai." As he raise his finger as the man raise his gun aim it at him he release the very same light that made them go blind last time. With that he  move the side since the light would toss of the man aim he would follow the  up with a kick one that was engulf in light attempt to kick the air out of the man chest area. This was a attempt keep in mind since the man eyes was close what he was aim for was no longer therefore making his 3 bullets unable to hit him.

He follow the kicks up if they work with several kicks as the man fall backwards due to the on goinging battle the very same kicks as the last one which had light engery around it.

Captain Will also help he aim his arrow at Captain Ginichi release 5 of them heading straight for the man shoulder blades attempt to hit a vital area where so the man can't raise his gun anymore. He fire then with the help of his Soru he dissappear behind the man as he attempt to fire them from behind.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 2:25 pm

((OOC: I am confused, did he actually soru'ed himself right in front of Geo and shot 6 arrows? I guess you must have meant somethin else, since that sounds a bit too hard to play around .. so yeah, pm me if I got it wrong to edit.)

"Alright, I am getting really pissed off now ... I don't care if you guys just feel the need to catch me or what not, but you are too careless, someone could get hurt from all these super attacks!" Watching Will raise his arms, preparing rapidly, to fire off arrows at his direction, in this confined space this being very dangerous, he moves his arm backwards, tightening his fist, his teeth grit, Geo is getting really furious. The moment the fist begins to tighten up, that mysterious rumbling sound begins to vibrate around his fist, this unknown, peculiar ability activating once more."ENOUGH OF YOU!" The same second Will's arrows were all shot at almost the same split second, Geo's arm moves forward, and, a moment later, what occurs is a punch that actually strikes the air, yet the result being a powerful, direct pressure wave, that cleanly blasts through the path of the arrows, heading straight onto Will. Geo, after all, was a "Pure Gear" Boxer ... a battle style known for it's absurd, outstanding feats of sheer physical power!
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com
Anfernee001

Anfernee001

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 21, 2013 5:14 pm

CD 1 my speed have been reduce to average as far as Soru go ,and most of his attacks go
Who turn off the lights?

After firing off the arrow at the Ginichi there was a blinding light again that very same light from before. His eye slight went from normal to un focus bright keen colors or yellow that block his sight with that a unknown force send him against the wall slamming directly into it. The Impact cause him to fall to his knee's blood from his mouth fall to the floor as it was spray out of his mouth. His stomach area was badly bruise so was one of his rib cage but not to bad those. He lost contact of the long bow as he roll over to the side he attempt to gather his senses,and prepare for the worst he said," Ensign JinJen I need help now!" He call over the den den mushi probaly all the marines would hear his plee which may cause more marines to show up.

GIB Boro said, "Then I ask you to drop your weapons or be subject to my full power I been holding back a lot You haven't seen nothing yet."
He then made 2 more light clones as he send them hurling at Geo hoping to throw him off. One would attempt to kick him for the right side if this was allow the attack would go threw him. On the left side the another light clone attempt to grab him if this was allowed then the attack would go threw him as well. Because since these light clones are not real only reflection they are ment to get the target uses to attacks ,and confused then the real Boro strike from above. The target may think that boro is fake to.

He said,"Light no Solid." He change the light into several bowling balls about 10 of them as he drop them from above man this was surely a attempt those.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 5:16 pm

"God damn I can barely see blurry images again .. stupid light person ... thankfully I managed to get a glimpse of that arrow freak and predicted my aim well .. okay, hide now!" Geo, despite being almost completely blinded, was still able to get a blurry image of his surroundings, probably because of his position when "Kai" was once again fired. The way he was facing, it apparently didn't got to hit his eyes directly. But that was still dangerous. While he didn't want to run off, oddly feeling like he should assist that unknown person that seemed to be hunted by the marines as well, to try and attack the light user while still barely seeing blurs would be suicide. So, instead, he dived to the left, and behind some boxers, and begins to squirm across them to buy himself some precious seconds for his eye sight to recover enough. As he leaped, he ended up breaking down a box, since he couldn't see much at all. "Ouch, damn, this is ... wait a minute ... is that?" Geo grabs the material that had blown off. A smirk appears on his face, and he resumes to move around the boxes, for the effects to wear off. It seemed like he figured something out, tho.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 29, 2013 7:01 am

Jinjen was around at the wagon, watching at the battle while eating some donuts, apparently. It had been a while since he got in the train and he arrived at the place. However, as the battle was fierce, he preferred to stay away from it and just watching and enjoy his food. But that would not last for long. When he was asked to join in the battle and help, Jinjen had no other option but to do so, otherwise he would be scolded if not demoted. "Pfffffffffft... Whatever." he said and scratched his butt before he curled his body, taking the shape of a ball. Then, he started rolling weirdly around himself. It was obvious that he was preparing an attack...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 3:50 am

Geo appears from the boxes, probably he could see much clearer now, and with all the commotion and distraction caused by everyone else, he had just enough time to pull this off. But, this time, he seemed slightly different. Nothing new on his physical appearance or anything, it was just that, now, he was wearing what seemed to be some heavy shades. "Ha ha! See what I found? Sun glasses! Suck on that! Now I can fight you evenly!" He claims, clearly overconfident and pretty naively and stupidly. He did had a point however, these should actually help greatly with all that light constantly depriving him of his eye sight.
Back to top Go down
NotFrozen

NotFrozen

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 11:11 am

(OOC: Since Anfer is banned and all, I suppose I can just beat his character and carry on with the plot?)

Ginichi looked over at Geo, he was rocking some sick new shades however there no time to admire them, he needed his own pair!

"Oi, you b@stard! What about me? My eyes are frying over here!" he called out to Geo.

Ginichi quickly aimed his gun over to the marine and pulled the trigger shooting 5 bullets towards the man. All aiming for his neck. Once he had done this, he re-loaded his gun and got ready to fire another round. He figured 3/5 of the bullets would hit since he was squinting his eyes which prevented him from aiming properly. The two bullets which would miss would charge for Will.

"That's what you get for entering a Gangster's turf."

Little did he know that the train was moving on it's own, with no driver!

(OOC: I'll try to get back on the plot since Anfer's characters pretty much got it going on the wrong track. I promise the next thread will be ONLY the gang.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Second Act: The great train heist!    Second Act: The great train heist!  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Second Act: The great train heist!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5