One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)).

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maxulus

Maxulus

No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)). - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)).   No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 04, 2013 3:40 am

"What is it, Jinjen? You know that I am not in the mood of speaking after the incident at Shabondy..." spoke Vegas. "And more importantly, I am having a cup of tea. How dare you interrupt me when I am having my cup of tea?!" he spoke, clearly angry because of the fact that he could not enjoy his tea.

"I wouldn't... I wouldn't... I wouldn't... Oh shit, that whiskey really affected me this time... I wouldn't call you if there wasn't a need! It's been a while after I left from your unit, after all." he spoke.

"You did?" asked Vegas.

"If I say so, yes I probably did." replied Jinjen. Apparently, he was not speaking ironically. He would never do that to a superior. He was just too drunk to remember what was going on, or at least that was what he showed.

"You are drunk again, aren't you?" spoke Vegas.

"Yes, I am. Oops. I shouldn't say that, should I?"

"No, you shouldn't... Is that why you called me?" asked Vegas.

"I... I... I don't remember." replied Jinjen and scratched his head.

"Then call me when you remember why you called me! I have a cup of tea to drink! Don't you know that drinking tea is something very important for me?!" Vegas was angry at Jinjen and turned off the communication, closing the Den Den Mushi, leaving Jinjen in the middle of the two men, one of which was anxiously waiting for Vegas and Jinjen to discuss Karasu's matter.

"Oops." said Jinjen as he looked at Grace and Tough and gulped.

[OOC: If you believe the post is stalling the thread, I can edit the post to make the discussion of Jinjen and Vegas in this one. I wanted to show a part of Jinjen's personality and Vegas (as Vegas is going to be a recurring NPC Vice Admiral for threads)]
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)). - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)).   No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 05, 2013 12:12 am

After hearing the fishman talk about prefering to die, Karasu listened to the fishman speak about his plan on gaining money. He had a decent idea on collecting bounties, but he wasn't thinking big enough. He gave two suggestions, one was a man that was 150 million belli and the other was the fishman's bounty. The only problem was that both of those things would waste time Karasu didn't want to waste. Then Karasu remembered something, 150 million was decent.. but what about a higher mark? Karasu smirked. If anyone had a real sixth sense they'd feel the intentions Karasu had right then and there; he had a plan, and it didn't look like the type a sane or spineless person would go for.

"Your ideas are fine, but.. have you ever thought about entering the new world? There's someone in there I'd like to meet. There was a point in my life where I wanted to kill him, this man.. he has a lot of belli on his head. I also know a few people that want him dead for personal reasons, however.. I only want his money. Have you ever heard of Wally? He has a crew that is also wanted for a lot of belli, grabbing them would be very beneficial." Karasu talked like it was going to be an easy task, but he wouldn't be saying this if he didn't have a plan. All he had to do was.. certain things to grab their attention, even if he crossed a line that normal pirates would never dream of crossing. After all, Wally's bounty was 700 million belli, and his crew had members of over 300 million. Karasu didn't fear this, since it only meant they were a pain in the marine's behind. Karasu has made sure to keep his bounty where it is at so he wouldn't attract the attention of an admiral, or worse... it was one thing to be brave, it was another to recklessly gain bounty and attract the marine's attention when it didn't need to be caught.

Karasu continued speaking, "We don't have to attack Wally directly, at least.. not yet. We just have to wait for the right time and place. If everything goes well I'll be able to reinforce my island and turn it into a giant fortress, and we'll all live like kings".

Meanwhile, with Grace and Tough
Tough heard the conversation of the two marines. When the vice admiral hung up there was a long silence between Tough and the marine, Grace seemed to be smirking as if trying not to laugh. Suddenly the silence was broken by a roar on the fishman's part. He ran forward, but not before Grace used Soru to appear in front of Tough and attempted to use his pole to penetrate through his left arm. however, TOugh hardened his kin at the last second and made the sea stone poll slam against his muscles. It sounded like a large clank. Tough then swung his fist and punched the floor, almost wishing he had punched someone else *hinthint*.

"Y-You.. Marine.. tell that F*ING vice-admiral that Karasu would like to join the shichibukai in exchange for business. Explain this to him WITHOUT FORGETTING!" Tough's voice seemed to fluctuate from high to low, like he was holding back anger towards someone or something. Grace was trying not to laugh, he found the situation funny.. then again, there wasn't much that ticked off Tough that didn't make Grace smile.
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)).   No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 3:35 am

"Sounds good to me."

Dagon didn't have more to say than that. He agreed to follow Karasu wherever he went by joining the crew; furthermore, the new world seemed like a perfect place to get stronger. By keeping his nose clean, Dagon maintained a Blue-bounty, instead of a Paradise-bounty. 30,000,000 is recognized as strong in Paradise, but is only average. Marines don't care about a single 30,000,000 bounty pirate unless he is commiting a crime when they come in contact or make it obvious they're pirates. If he could keep this bounty, perhaps when he entered the new world he would go completely unnoticed. What if he became 300,000,000 in strength, while still being only 30,000,000? That much easier to get things done unnoticed. He estimated his strength at 100,000,000 right now, but normally keeps himself in check. He quickly gathered the trash (dirty dishes, bodies, broken furniture etc) and placed it in the center of the room. He walked towards the exit

"When you're ready, get outside with me. Leave the wool on top of the pile. I'll get rid of the evidence. Don't want to draw needless attention, now do we?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)).   No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 06, 2013 2:34 pm

"Oi! You mad?" asked Jinjen with a slightly trollish look on his face. "Sorry." he said and scratched his head once more, much like he did before. Then, he took a deep breath and turned on the Den Den Mushi, calling Vice Admiral Vegas once more. Pero pero... Pero pero... Pero pero... The Den Den Mushi rang right in front of the calm Grace and the angry Tough. The time was passing but Vice Admiral Vegas would not respond to Jinjen. As the time passed, Jinjen looked more and more anxious because of the fact that if Vegas did not respond, Tough and Grace would attack him.

"Hik! He must be drinking his tea..." commented Jinjen and right after he finished his words, Vegas responded.

"What is it again, Jinjen? Won't you ever let me finish my tea?" asked Vegas.

"Well, I'm here with two fellas who work for Karasu Ammo. He wants to join the Royal Shichibukai, once again, it seems." he explained.

"PPFFFFFFFFFFT!!!" a sound was heard from behind the Den Den Mushi, probably because Vegas was spitting his tea out of his surprise. "What?!" he asked.

"You can talk to him... Though he will be quite angry because he spat his tea." whispered Jinjen and approached Tough and Grace, handing them the Den Den Mushi.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)).   No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 2:30 pm

((OOC: Max, your posts made me laugh twice now, I want you to know that Grace is the character that knows how I am feeling right now.))

Karasu nodded at Dagon, and walked outside of the bar after finishing his drink. He waited for the fishman to use whatever trick he was going to use to destroy the evidence. Karasu usually did the same, but he was curious to see how the fishman dealt with unneeded leftovers after a battle. Karasu didn't leave the wool behind because he didn't hear that part of the fishman's sentence, his thoughts were too concentrated on the possibility of something he had forgotten.

Meanwhile, with Tough and Grace

Tough was looking at the marine angrily, he didn't know how much more of the conversation he could take. Grace, on the other hand, was laughing in a refined manner. His right hand was covering his face while he laughed as loudly as he could. Tough waited for the marine to finally say what he needed, and then accepted the den den mushi the marine gave him. Tough tried to speak over Grace's voice laughing in the background.

"Vice-Admiral Vega, was it? Lord Karasu sent us to tell you marines he wanted to do business with you guys again, in exchange he says he'll join the shichibukai again. He'll talk to you guys directly when you ask, just to make sure there isn't any misunderstandings to his business requests."

Grace was still in the background laughing. His laughter could be heard as small voices around the den den mushi.

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)).   No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 3:36 pm

"It's friggin' Vegas, goon." were the first words that Vegas said to the subordinate of the former and wannabe Royal Warlord. His voice was quite angry, just like Jinjen expected. The Den Den Mushi had an angry expression that was clearly visible despite the sunglasses it had, much like Vegas. "Anyway, for your boss to want to join the Marines once again... I guess we can discuss this matter. After all, we need the reassemble the Warlords once more... After your boss left the Shichibukai eventually split up and they turned to nothing more than a mere name to be feared. If Karasu joins once again, then things might change and the force might regain the real power that is shown with its name." he said with a serious voice and then he yelled. "And where is my f@#$#@$ tea?" were the words he shouted to his subordinates who were around, asking for another cup of tea. He wanted to drink tea desperately... He looked much like an addict.

"
Back to top Go down
Aidoneus
Admin
Aidoneus

PostSubject: Re: No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)).   No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 08, 2013 7:46 pm

Dagon decided the wood would be plenty, so he poured some excess fat onto the large piles and ignited the them by means of his butcher knife. He quickly ran out as the building started to burn.

"Fat fires are extremely hot, capable of destroying all of the waste."

He casually hastened to catch with karasu.

"Old, but effective method... Don't you agree? What is our destination?"

(OOC: sorry, for the shortness. Little time, and not much more necessary.)
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)).   No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:16 pm

Karasu heard the remarks of the fishman and smiled. He used fat to burn the bodies and leave no evidence? Great, this meant that his fire was effective, and that if Karasu wasn't around then they had someone else that could potentially wipe out evidence of a fight. In other words, Karasu can rest easy knowing that his crew had someone that could cover their tracks. Karasu needed someone reliable.

He heard the question of the fishman, he wanted to know the next location they were heading. Karasu tried to respond, "I don't really know our next step. The only option I see currently is to first make me a shichibukai, which my goons should be doing right at this moment, and to grab the attention of Wally.. the best way to do this is by hitting him in a weak spot, I'll have to do research on him. You might have to join me in my initiation to shichibukai, I can never have too much help when marching into a potential trap."

Tough heard Admiral Vega(s). The sword fishman smiled, and tried to respond to the VA's remarks about Karasu. "Fine then, name a date and time for Karasu to show up. I'll deliver the message to Lord Karasu, bring as many marines as you want to make you feel more comfortable around him. He might get worried if only a handful of marines show up, because there might be a lot more hiding."
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)).   No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 10, 2013 3:32 pm

Vegas doesn't respond for a while. It looks like he got busy with something else. A minute had passed and he would not speak... However, after a while, his voice was heard again, speaking out some words. "Oh, sorry for not responding... My subordinates were bringing me some more tea." were the words which were heard from behind the Den Den Mushi, the expression on the slug's eyes was now that of a calm person. "Phhhhhhhhhhhhh." the sound of Vegas drinking his tea was heard and the man would respond immediately afterwards "There is no need to bring any marines into the meeting with Karasu... You see, the more marines gathered the more chances there are to aggravate your so-called Lord... And the more marines there are there when Karasu becomes angry, the more losses we are about to have. Your boss doesn't need to meet with anybody. I will talk with the Fleet Admiral myself and explain him the situation... Then, I will listen to the conditions he has for Mr. Ammo and then I am going to call you. Keep Jinjen with you in the meanwhile, to be sure that I will call you back. But, I don't want to learn that he got a bad treatment... Now, goodbye.".

Those were the words of the Vice Admiral before he turned off the Den Den Mushi, probably because he didn't want to waste more of the time he had to drink his tea. As the communication was shut off, Jinjen scratched his head and looked at Grace and Tough with a smile on his face "Hik! You are going to keep company to me, huh? Cool. I like the two of you." he said. Then, he walked towards them and patted them on the back, asking as if nothing weird was going on "Now, what will we do till my boss calls? Wanna drink something?".
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)).   No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 3:51 pm

Karasu walked with the fishman to their destination, which was Karasu's ship. He had to get a few gears to start working before the entire 'operation' went active. To start the gears rolling, he had to do a few things first. With the help of a fishman with such strengths Karasu knew he had a better chance of attacking these men, it also meant he had an ally under water that wasn't Tough. "I'm going to check on my crew." Karasu said, "I'll let you walk yourself to my submarine, it's east of this island on the shore.. I'm sure you'll be able to find it, eventually." Karasu remembered the speed of the fishman, he'll be able to cover the entire east side of the island in maybe an hour. Karasu had to go check with his crew.. that meant interrupting their gathering to see how everything turned out. Karasu used his total silence technique to hear the conversation between tough and the marine on his way back. All Karasu heard, however, was Tough's words. In other words, he only knew that Tough agreed to meeting them, that's it. When he heard from the den den mushi that the marine was staying with them, it almost irked Karasu a little... but, it was interesting having a drunk around. It made things more... lively. Being a crew of assassins, it was good to have 'lively' around instead of the usual death.

Karasu used Soru to leave the area and run towards the location he remembered hearing in his den den mushi (If he rememerbed correctly it was D-3). After some searching in that general area he found the shark and Grace speaking to the marine. Apparently the marine was patting them on the back, Grace was looking at the marine with a smile, since he knew he had to get along with the human, but Tough looked like he was going to kill someone. Before Tough started speaking, however, Karasu patted the marine's back. "If you're going to stay with my crew, we have to leave to do a few chores. Let's hurry."

Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)).   No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 16, 2013 6:52 pm

"Okay, I guess." said Jinjen, smiling while Karasu patted him on the back. "I won't be a burden... I will let that angry-looking guy do all the chores he has to without getting in front of his way. Definitely. Hik!" said Jinjen, pointing at Tough as he spoke. Then, he turned his head towards Grace and Karasu and he asked "Okay... While that guy is going to do the chores, we could play some card games. I am a fan of poker... Or maybe black jack... We could enjoy ourselves playing that game! Hik!" said Jinjen afterwards, proposing a game to Karasu and Grace, the two people around he could talk with. Jinjen was a real bastard at that time... He really took advantage of Vegas' words, so that he could annoy Tough even more. For certain, as long as he was with them for now, he wouldn't be hurt. However, by the time the agreement was done and Karasu acquired his former status once again, Tough would probably not be that kind to Jinjen for what he did to him and Jinjen didn't even think about it, or at least he seemed not to be doing so.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)).   No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)). - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 23, 2013 6:18 pm

((Alright, I'm closing this thread. I need to find out what I'll do with my crew next.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)).   No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)). - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No escape: Karasu attacks an island filled with pirates. ((Open to all, marines and pirates alike)).
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2