One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala) Empty
PostSubject: Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala)   Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala) Icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:11 am

It had been two days since they had left the island, cat stayed lookout for the nights despite the crew wanting to take the position. During the daytime Cat slept on the boat, allowing him to stay up at night time as though it was day time. Cat was making sure to separate all of the drinks he owned with Emilios drinks, the odds were one of those drinks was bound to kill Cat in the middle of the ocean.. since there would be no water to take away the hot Sensation in his mouth.

Once he looked ahead Cat could see the island he was looking for, the name escaped him but the rumors were true of its appearance.. it seemed as though
the trees themselves surrounded the forest in one end, while on another you could see it was almost like a dessert. They were going to stay there for around a week.. maybe longer if it had to happen. When they left everyone was going to be stronger, and they would try to survive the best they could.. however one of the problems remained that Cat didn't even know how to make a sandwich..

"Wake-up , the island is in sights.. once we land I'll start taking my nap, remember to stay together and to stay aware of the dangers in the forest.. that includes Tigers."

it was ironic how Cat opened the sentence with him declaring his nap time, and then warned the crew about the dangers of the forest.. while he would be napping.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala)   Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:51 pm

"No se preocupe seƱorita morningweather, yo ya proteger ..." Emillio mumbled in his sleep. In his dreams, everyone spoke his native language, and he was in the middle of a great one. But as his dream was about to reach it's climax, Cat woke him up. "Maldito..." He complained as he slowly inched himself up. The small boat was quite crowded with 4 passengers on it, and Emillio had to use his belonging as a pillow. He quickly pulled his poncho and sombrero up and on to his body, before clipping the ammunition belts and his holsters. He heard Cat talking about this island, and from what understood, it wasn't going to be pretty.

He took a position next to Cat, and opened a bottle of his infamous drink. "Morning" He said, before gulping a mouthful of hot sauce to wake himself up. Emillio never saw a tiger, but he heard stories about them being quite the killing machines: Fast, agile, sneaky, and armed with muscle, fangs and claws. "This is gonna be one hell of a week..." He said with a worried grin as he took another swig to calm his nerves.
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala)   Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 6:06 pm

[Ikari Rabu]
Ikari sat up after being shouted on. Ikari got up, stretching, before going to Cat. She was still wearing the same uniform from the marine island and had not taken it off once. This also consisted of her goggles that rested atop her head which she never took off once. Having four people on a tiny boat wasn't exactly good. It was cramped and uncomfortable. Ikari began to talk to Cat; "You realise that if you just let me stay up as lookout, then you wouldn't need to nap. Also, is there anywhere to bathe and get fresh coffee on this island? As I really need both of those things."
Ikari looked at Cat hoping for a "Yes" but believed that she was most likely going to receive the opposite answer. As she was thinking, Ikari reached into her pocket and took out her flask of coffee and take a swig from it. Almost empty. She put the flask back into her pokcet and looked at Emillio; "Morning"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala)   Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 8:38 pm

Cat watched Emilio as he woke-up, the bottle of hot sauce he always drank gave Cat a reason to think he had taste-buds of steel. The man drinks a bottle of hot-sauce as a Drink.. if Cat attempted that he could Die from dehydration in these kind of parts.

Ikari got up as well, telling Cat that if he would've allowed her to stay up at night as look out he would not be napping, Cat had to break to her his usual strategy.

"I always sleep at day time, which leaves room to stay awake at night time.. it comes with being lazy, so i might as well use it for a situation like this one." Cat doesn't always sleep at day time, but taking short naps and refusing to exert energy is part of his daily routine. There was still one more question she asked that Cat had to answer.

"I.. Don't know anything about coffee, that includes where it comes from.. but if it comes from Animals internal organs then yeah there's plenty of 'Coffee' in the jungle.. which reminds me, I hope someone here at least knows how to cook meat so it's edible.. I still can't even make a sandwich"

The boat was gradually getting nearer to the island the more the Boat moved.

(3 more posts from Cat before arriving on the island)
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala)   Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala) Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 11:38 pm

Gale wasnt really sleeping, he had woken up already a while before Cat started waking up the other ones; so he had been daydreaming, Cat had told them that this island was going to make all of them stronger, and thats what Gale actually needed, to increase his strenght. This would also be a great opportunity to taste how good was the food that he could make out of raw, he had to kill wild animals, prepare a fire and look for different plans, since he had just the basic concepts of how they looked like and what they were used for.

Gale rose from the floor of the dinghy, he looked around at his travelling mates, apparently Ikari needed some coffee for herself and Cat wanted to take a nap... as always. That was natural since he stayed awake at nights... Gale had offered himself to be the night warden, but Cat had ignored his proposal and forced him to sleep.

"Good Morning everyone." -Gale saluted everyone on the boat.-"My lady, if you need some coffee... I could try to look for some coffee beans and make them into drink... although I've never been specialized in that kind of stuff, but I could get some practice from this, I suppose."

Gale smiled at Ikari, then turned to Cat, not really wanting an answer from her, since he was decided to try and make some coffee out of raw.

"Cat, I can cook some animal meat, and I wanted to know, is the purpose of coming to this island, only to train?" -Gale asked curiously, looking at the weird island.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala)   Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 12:24 am

He rolled up his long baggy sleeves, it seemed like they were longer then Cats arms themselves.. like a kid wearing a grownups clothing, he wore black shorts that day along with his black shoes. His Black hair with Blue highlights around the edges and points of the hair didnt match at all with what he was wearing, especially since the long-sleeved white shirt.. was bigger then Cat.

He looked back at Gale, he had finally woken up. Cat could see the island growing nearer.. yet he could not see any animals on the beach they were landing. From the far away distance there seemed to be none, however there could still be a few around the area Cat just couldn't see. The islands tall trees also became apparent, and looked like they were never touched by Man before.. so wild and tall it looked like one Big untouched yard with the tall grass.

Gale asked Cat what they were going to be doing in the island, it was a simple answer.

"We're only there to train, Surviving will be our training.. If we live through this we'll be much stronger. If you could make us Meat then it'll be easier to live then with an empty stomach."

Cats stomach growled at that instant, it seemed that he was much hungrier then he was letting everyone know, reason being he saved the food for the crew, Emilio and Cat had forgotten to re-stock while they were on the other island.. leaving them with lower then normal amounts of food. The island would hopefully have animals to cook, something Cat had no idea how to do.

(3 posts till we land on Island, sorry but i have to wait till everyone posts.. I'll wait an entire day each time before i post without you guys, unless I get a PM otherwise.)
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala)   Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 10:29 am

[Ikari Rabu]
Ikari looked at Gale as he mentioned that he could try to make coffee. It may have seemed unlikely, but it was worth a shot. She moved over to Gale and tapped him on the shoulder; "Try to make the coffee extremely strong. Stronger coffee, happier me.", Ikari, without waiting for an answer, moved over to Cat.
Ikari looked out at the island for a good solid moments before looking at Cat to talk to him. It looked like his clothes were several times the size of him. Either that or Cat had shrunk. Ikari opened her mouth to speak; "There are several things I want to say; First, do you have any idea where we're going to set up camp once we get onto this Island? Because if you don't, I don't intend to walk about for half a day while fighting off large amounts of Tigers. Second, Do you have any smaller clothes? Those ones make you seem as if you're a child, and I'm afraid if you do anything stupid, I won't be able to hit you if you're a child.", Ikari was about to sit down, looking towards the Island, but heard the sound of Cat's stomach growl, "Third, don't be heroic trying to starve yourself while the rest of us eat."
With the ending of her statements, Ikari sat down, staring towards the Island.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala)   Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala) Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 11:47 pm

Gale looked at Cat with a lot of attention while he answered his question, it was matter of respect to pay attention to someone that was talking to you, so as soon as Cat finished he turned to look at Ikari, who said she liked strong coffee.

"Ok lady, I will try to get you the blackest coffee I can make... if I find any beans..." -Gale said, then turning again to Cat, he had a lot of doubts on how they would survive, since Gale wasnt the best cook in the world you could say, and he had chef education, but he didnt really know how to put it in practice in this occasions, specially in the wild.-"Yeah, I hope we can train, but I'll have a hard time telling what things are edible, since I only know about the commons that you find in markets..."

Yeah, Gale was going to have a hard time, but he would get better, or so he hoped, because no one else in this dinghy was a chef.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala)   Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 11:28 am

Emillio smiled to himself, enjoying the fact that while the two new guys had no idea how him and Cat were like, he already knew how this adventure would look like: Dangerous and chaotic. "Now where's the fun in setting camp? It's not fair for the tigers" Emillio said in response to Ikari's question, even though she didn't ask him. As the crew's sharpshooter, he was partially in charge of scanning the environment with his sharp eyesight, but the island seemed danger less at first glance, maybe they were in the wrong island.

He tilted the bottle of hot sauce over and drank the last bits of red liquid that housed it. Afterwards, Emillio took out one of his revolvers and juggled it with one hand out of boredom, throwing it up and catching it as it fell. It seemed that the foreigner wasn't worried at all, might be because he was strong, or because he was incredibly dumb, probably the later.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala)   Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 6:02 pm

Cat tried to answer Ikaris questions one by one, each with the same calm face he carries around on a daily basis.

"Our Camp is probably the ship when it lands, although we might need a fire and Marshmallows, No I will not change my clothes as they are comfortable." Cat raised his brows on the last question. "I have no idea what you're talking about, just enjoy what's left of your coffee."

Gale talked to Ikari about looking for Coffee, They might end up looking for the beans he is talking about with a small search party, maybe half the group could go look for them.. we wouldn't want the Cyborg to die in the island.

Emilio seemed to be more into the training, he wanted to ignore setting camp and fight the tigers.. ironic since Cat was thinking the boat would be their (his) sanctuary while they(he) sleeps. The tigers would never attack a heavily armed Dinghy (with nothing on board that qualifies it as 'Heavily' armed other then Emilio). Maybe a shiny Fire is all they needed to keep away Giant Cats with a hunger for meat, Cats that had many generations to develop their hunting instincts.. Of course all they needed was a fire. Cat grew a small smirk on his face, truly believing he had found a solution to all their problems in the Island.

"Emilio, We might have some trouble fighting the tigers.. not without some Fire and Marshmallows." Cat said the sentence in a serious manner, his eyes looked towards the island as it looked closer then it was a few minutes ago.

(2 posts from everyone before landing on the island)
Back to top Go down
Agthala

Agthala

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala)   Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala) Icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 8:00 pm

[Ikari Rabu]
Ikari began to look serious, yet thoughtful. In her head, she was wondering how she was going to survive. Ofcourse everyone knew that she was a cyborg now, but where they aware of how destructive she was? Ikari shook her head several time, knowing that it shouldn't matter as long as she doesn't accidentally kill someone. Ikari leaned forward, swishing her hand in the water for a few seconds before taking it out and shaking it dry. Ikari looked at Cat once more as he finished talking to Emilio about the fact that it may be difficult to fight off Tigers. Ikari spoke up; "I can help with fending off the Tigers and anything that may cause harm to us. I may not look it but I can be pretty strong when I want to. Plus, missiles help.", Ikari looked towards the water once more before turning back to Cat, "Also, do you have any paper? Ink would be good too."
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala)   Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala) Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:08 pm

Gale was in a dreamer state for a while.. he imagined himself trying to find coffee beans and fending off tigers that are trying to eat him in the middle of the jungle... this was going and not going to be fun at the same time. Things could turn out in the worst way or they could stay simple. It all depended on how he developed the time they stayed in this island. First of all... he remembered that even if he found coffee beans, he couldnt make coffee just like that. He would need to do a lot of stuff before he could make some.

"Well, I hope that our camp is secure and that we can defend ourselves from tigers and other beasts." -Gale said with a worried look.- "I have great resistance.. but strenght is not my best quality."

Gale felt that he needed to get stronger...
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala)   Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:32 pm

(OOC: DAMN, i dont know if Im allowed to do this, but thread close, alright??? Since Agthala left the site or something and this crap was going pretty inactive)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala)   Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destroyers at Sea: Surviving in an Island filled with Carnivores (training thread, Open to Destroyers at Sea and Agthala)
Page 1 of 1