One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:41 pm

Martin followed Jack. Wherever he was taking him, there was bound to be food there. After a few minutes of walking the three had finally arrived. Jack then mentioned he didn't want to knock. Weird.

"Fine. Then I'll knock." Martin said as he approached the door.

"Too bad little old Jack is scared from the big bad door~" teased Martin as he began to laugh.

He knocked three times and turned to face the 2.

"See, Im still in One Piece."

Or at least he was now....
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:45 pm

Kip watched Jack back up and wait for Martin to knock. It was weird to see someone like that scared. Kip laughed as Martin made his joke and tensed up when he knocked on the door. What were these three people instore for?
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 4:55 pm

At first nothing happened, Martin knocked once, it was quiet, twice, nothing happened, and the third time.. well, still nothing happened. Jack looked up in confusion, did the woman leave? Jack took a few steps towards it, remembering Martin's comment almost made him blush from some embarrassment. Suddenly, while his back was turned, a bright green beam shot out of the door. The beam had such power that it made Jack fall backwards, not because of the shockwave it produced, but because of the sheer surprise of something like that happening to suddenly. Jack was in shock when he saw what the beam did to the ground, it left an entire hole in the area it hit... and it was huge. Jack looked at the woman, whom looked busty with a rather noticeable curve around her waist and big breasts in the front. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, and was wearing an expensive looking dress that glittered with the sunlight, her hands were covered by white gloves.

"What the FUCK do you guy want with me?! ARE YOU THE BILL COLLECTORS?! Tell the city I'm not fucking paying unless they have the entire ARMY behind them!!"

Jack was too surprised to say anything. He stayed sitting down and looking at the giant hole she created with that beam of hers.. was she a devil fruit user?! The hole was bigger then 30 feet! (10 meters).
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Martin laughed. It seemed there was nothing there after all. However before he could say another thing he caught sight of some sort of light. Looking backwards, he saw a big hole which was just a few inches away from him. He quickly stumbled forwards and turned to face the door, there he saw a rather angry looking woman. His face turned pale.

"H-HOW THE HELL DID THAT HOLE GET THERE!?" Martin yelled out in a scared tone of voice.

His eyes then sparkled.

"Sooo cooool!"

He was having mixed feelings about this.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:16 pm

Kip laughed at the irony of that happening, "Ha, you backed up and then uh, went forward and then boom, and then you fell!" Kip wiped the tear from his eye, he was laughing so hard he was crying! "Hi my name is Kip and you're ver pretty." Kip reached his hand out to shake her hand, "Anyways, me and my friends were wondering if we could stay here in exchange for laber?" The whole time he was talkig he was looking at her breasts hoping she didn't notice much, although it was very obvious, oh and he druled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Jack stood up slowly, dusting off the dirt from his posterior. He looked at Kip as he tried to shake her hand, and noticed he was looking at her... area. She shook it, ignoring Kip's eyes and where they were looking. She heard his words and developed a small smirk as her expression. "So, you say you want to live here in exchange for labor? That's fine with me, lately all these chores have been putting me in an almost tired mood. Most of my day is wasted doing these chores, so instead I'll hand them off over to you guys." Jack didn't even try to speak to her. He was scared of what she would do if he said something wrong, just her presence alone but him on edge. Her body seemed very fetching.. but she had an aura of danger around her.

She walked inside after letting go of Kip's hand and left the door open, letting the others in. She spared no time in assigning them tasks. She looked at Kip, and decided to give him a small punishment for looking at her inappropriately.. though she honestly didn't mind, it was still disrespectful in front of others, she didn't want them thinking she was soft on trouble makers. "You, Kip, will feed my lions.. I have four of them and got them out of them Grand Line The tigers could be heard on the bottom, small earthwuakes could be heard from their steps and the roars they were making. The vibrations could also be heard on the ground. "Remember to open the cage and go inside, the meat should be in the middle of the room so they don't have to walk too much to eat their food... I want them spoiled <3" She then looked at the captain of the crew. "You, I want you to clean my mansion completely.. and I mean spotless. This place hasn't been cleaned properly in years, I need progress by today. Also, a word of warning, my hallway floors are very easily broken.. even a small bit of weight more then 10 pounds will break the boards, if that happens I'll FEED you to my lions. The hallway starts over there" She pointed at a hallway around 50 feet long, and 5 feet wide, there was a metal tube on the walls for someone to grab with their legs while cleaning... it honestly looked like someone would have to stay on their legs dangling from that metal poll for at LEAST 12 hours. There was collected dust on the walls as well, the captain was assumed to clean those as well.. and the ceiling. She then looked at Jack, and he put his hand up to stop her from talking. "I noticed a run down ship behind your house, it's shattered.. but I can fix it in a week, even build you some extra things. I can also help with the house, I am a ship wright, is that alright with you?" The woman nodded with a smirk, and allowed Jack to leave the room to start working on the roof. A loud bang was almost instantly heard from the top of the house, he was already working on the roof.

"What are you guys waiting for?! GET GOING OR NO FOOD FOR EITHER OF YOU!!"

Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 5:53 pm

Martin listened to the woman. He began to chuckle to himself when she said Kip had to go feed the lions. However was soon called upon. He quickly stood up and dusted himself off.

"Yes, sir, I mean ma'am!" Martin said as he saluted her.

He listened to his task and got ready to reply.

"I will do it with pleasure ma'am!" Martin quickly said as he entered the house.

Grabbing a sponge and a bottle of washing up liquid before getting ready, He hanged upside down and slowly began to wipe the floor using his sponge. This was gonna be a looong day.

Day 1: 1/3
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:07 pm

Kip dropped to his knees when he found out he had to feed the.......... lions. "WHAT?! Fine." he grabbed the big bucket of meat and brought it downstairs to the lion cages. What he saw was something he never saw before, huge lions sat in their cages. "So, how do i feed you guys without being eating?" He laughed at that he was actually doing this. He grabbed a big slab of meat and walked to the closest cage. Kip opened the door and the lion stood, he got closer, closer, tHe LIoN ROARED and charged at Kip. "Eh, this wont be easy."
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:23 pm

The lions in the cage started roaring when they saw the lunch the kid was bringing in.. and it wasn't the meat they were roaring at. The lions hadn't eaten in a few days, since the owner of the mansion has been busy trying to clean this mansion and repairing it. The lions had white fur on them and golden hair around their heads, their fangs looked like they were sparkling.. were they made of diamond?! Their claws were also made of the same solid substance. The four lions looked at Kip and waited for him to open the door with the meat on his hand. Once the door opened they all charged at him, their speed was much faster then Kip's, and their strength could bring down entire houses with but a single swipe of their tail. The lions rushed towards him, and they all attacked him on the ground with their claws coming in first to try to hold him down and start eating him.

Meanwhile, the captain stood laying upside down over some really cracked floors. The metal bar his legs were attaching on were holding up nicely, but the one thing he was not counting on was the rusted bolts holding the long bar in place.. although the captain would not know about this yet. There were a lot of cracks on the ground, it was obvious that the woman was not joking about the brittleness of the floor.. if anything touched the ground it would definitely break, and the lions would have a full course meal for the rest of the day.

Jack was outside working on the hot sun. His hammer could be heard hitting the rooftop to knock the nails in the areas needed on the planks he was using. Jack took his time to make sure the repairs would last a lifetime, the last thing he wanted was for them to break the second he got off the building. He also remembered he had to repair that ship after the roof, it honestly would take him about three days to make the ship.. but combine that with the repairs of the house and he thought the week would be completely wasted on this hard work. Jack was sad he had no time to gamble or drink, this week will be miserable for him.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:34 pm

Martin continued to clean the floor, it was pretty hard when you were hanging upside down. He had to be extra careful though, one wrong move and everything could over. His legs began to hurt from the pain on being hung upside down for more then 20 minutes. Sweat began to form on his forehead.

"Hey... I don't have long to go.." he said to himself as he brought down the sponge and slowly wiped it along the floor.

Looking at the long ally, his jaw dropped. He had only started and was probably like a few meters away from the door. This was really torture. He began to wonder if it was really worth doing these chores.

"W-who am I kidding...."

He continued to wipe the ground.

Day 1: 2/3
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:39 pm

Then Kip formed lightning around himself and made it move for him, at the speed of lightning, dodging the lions. "Cant catch me?" Kip thought of something, he used the lightning to rush him into the center, the lions tried swiping,but Kip spinned out of the way at the right moment. "He kept rushing over to the bucket and dropping down more and more meat, the lions were fast, but not faster than lightning. After 10 minutes of this torture he was done and he locked the cage back up. "Man that was hard. Looks like i out smarted you huh kitties?" He walked up stairs noticing his shirt was ripped and thelions were that close to killing him. "Hey beautiful, i fed your majestic beasts!
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 6:59 pm

The cats all missed the kid this day. They attacked his floor but he jumped over them. They all talked to each other in the lion language after the kid had managed to escape. The lions decided to walk back to the middle of the cage and start enjoying their meals. The lions took turns eating the meat Kip left behind for them. Next time they would be more coordinated.. and stronger thanks to the meat, along with one other surprise. Kip left the room in the basement and talked to the woman. She turned around and heard him say the word 'beautiful' which also irritated her. She still had other chores for the little adolescent. She pointed to a sliding door with the words 'DO NOT OPEN' as a Label on the top. "In there I have some monkeys that love to play around, lately they've onl had each other to play with.. I need you to spar with them. I'd do it but I'm wearing this expensive dress, and we don't want this expensive dress to be ruined don't we? I thought so, go play with the monkeys." The monkeys were all extremely agile, and made weapons out of the stones in the cage. Each weapon was sharp, and could very easily kill a person if hit in the right area. What's more, they had teamwork on their side.. and there was about 30 of them.

The captain was on the bar's for what seemed like hours, his sweat was dripping to the floor already. The floor was clean on the side that he had covered, it was almost amazing. Any normal person would have collapsed in the first hour from all of the weight concentrated on the legs, abdomen, back, and arms every minute of the time he was there. The chief looked at the hall from the clean end, she put her finger on the floor and smiled when she saw no hint of dirt on the point of her white glove. "Looks like my Lions won't be stuffed full of food for today."

Jack had completely built the roof of the house by this time, after hours of working. His sweat was seen pouring down his face; he was glad the sun had come down almost, since the heat wasn't beating down on his neck. He looked at the ship that he also had to build, and the rest of the house, and he sighed. This woman was definitely getting the better end of this bargain.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:07 pm

Martin began to pant. After hours of working he was nearly done. His face was drenched in sweat and his legs were burning with pain. However he heard a slight "Cling" noise looking to his side, he noticed a rust screw.

"Hm... where did this come from..?" he thought to himself.

Looking up he saw that they were the screws holding the bar up! His eyes widened. He needed to finish this job quickly or he was dead meat. Literally, dead meat. He began to scrub faster and he tightened the grip on his legs. He was so closed to finishing, it couldn't end like this. After a few minutes of quick scrubbing, he was just a few inches away from the end, He gave it one more swipe and was no finished. He could now see his reflection in this floor. It began to sparkle.

"Oi, ma'am, Im finished with the "chores" now can I get outta here?" he asked the woman as he began to pant from the hard work.

The sweat slowly dripped from his face and onto the floor.

Day 1: 2.5/3
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:36 pm

Kip walked into the room, and saw about a little over 2 dozen monkeys with weird weapons in their hands. It looked like a jungle in a room. "Hmm....ready to play monkeys?" Kip watched as the monkeys jumped at him.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 7:55 pm

The room looked like a thick jungle with big green leaves inside of it. The trees had a lot of banana's around them, and the dirt seemed to have a lot of squishy rocks everywhere.. smelly.. squishy.. rocks.. yeah.. rocks. The monkeys suddenly appeared out of the big leaves around the trees, the all had a lot of shiny and pointy rocks in their hands, they all made monkey sounds and were screeching at the top of their lungs. They all threw their rocks at the same time and aimed at the entire area around the kid, the rocks were made of stone.. so it would be hard for the lightning to stop the attack. The stones were pointy, so if they even touched the kid he would get a very nasty gash. If he got the gash anywhere important, he would die of blood loss. The monkey's all laughed, and then picked up bananas and started throwing the banana peels around the field, and even throwing the hard bananas at the stranger at the door (Kip).

The lady saw the captain finish the entire hallway. She smiled and jumped with delight. "Oh good~ You finished it all today! Now it's time for a well deserved meal. Go get your friend, he's in the monkey room with the 'DO NOT ENTER' sign. I have a better task for you tomorrow." The woman walked away and prepared the meal, which was soup with beef, pork, and noodles. The smell moved through the house, like a meal for champions.

When the sun went down Jack suddenly smelled something wonderful, not only was there no more heat beating on his neck... but he could smell pork! Jack jumped out of the ceiling and landed on the ground, then walked towards the front of the house. He opened the door and walked inside. He saw the clean hallway, and noticed the cracks on the floor... he had to fix that tomorrow. Jack walked inside the room with food and sat down on the opposite side of the table from the woman.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:03 pm

Martin listened to the woman and smirked. Meal! Meal! Meal! Were the words which echoed through his head. He now needed to get Kip, from that "DO NOT ENTER" room... which he had to enter.

"Um Ma'am, can I perhaps... get a boost?" asked Martin.

However it was too late. She was already in the kitchen preparing the food. Martin sighed. At least he got to eat, the smell from the kitchen entered his nose. His eyes widened, what was this, hidden power!? He quickly made his way back, he was faster then he was the first time he done this for he had already gotten used to it. A few minutes passed and he was finished getting back on his feet, he began to pant. It felt good to be standing once more, however, he felt weird. His legs felt... stronger then before. However thinking can wait, he needed to retrive Kip from the room.

Day 1: 3/3
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:25 pm

Kip watched the monkeys throw sharp rocks at him and he had to think of something to do fast. "Ok, i got to stop these rocks." He sent a bunch of ligtning bolts flying fom the groundat each rock, but he miscalculated and one skewered by and hit the edge of his arm. "AAAAaagghh! DAmn it." Then came bannana peels, Kip sent up a circular sheild of lightning catching the bannana peels, making sparks as they hit the sheild. "BRING IT APES!"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 17, 2013 8:47 pm

The monkey's all laughed when he defended himself against the bananas, but then all of their eyes turned red and they glared at the kid like he was their next dinner. They all picked up weapons that they created, swords and axes, shields, and even claws. All thirty of them had different and cool weapons made of stone, they all jumped from the tree trunks and swung their weapons if they ever got close to Kip. Some attacked the area around him, others swung at his foot, others his chest, and others his head. They were aiming to kill him instantly. But, before they got close the door behind him opened suddenly, Kip didn't lock the door completely! It was time for him to escape! There seemed to be no way to survive this, but to leave the room and LOCK the door.

The mistress served the beef and pork soup to Jack and handed him the plate, she smiled at him for fixing the roof of her mansion. She once hired an entire group to finish the roof, and it broke down a week later.. they also took several days to finish. Jack was a very good handyman.

((Didn't have anything to post for frozen))
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 12:59 pm

Martin rushed to the room opening it, he was greeted by a sharp rock skimming his arm. He didn't feel the pain that much due to him not feeling much pain. He looked around the jungle room and saw Kip.

"Oi! Kip! It's meal time!" Martin called over to Kip who was trying his best to dodge the wild monkeys.

Day 1: 3/3 (Meal time)
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 1:51 pm

Kip turned around seeing Martin and heard him say it was meal time. "Finally i'm starving." Kip turned sprinted at the door pushing Martin back so he could escape from the room. He turned around and slammed thr door shut, and locked it. He wiped the sweat off his forehead and took a seat next to the woman, "Thank you, the food looks great, just like you. Oh, and what is your name?" Kip smiled at the woman and took some of his soup.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 3:36 pm

Jack finished his soup quickly, then left the room. The last thing he wanted to do was converse with the group he barely even knew. He decided to walk through the door on the left and find his way to an empty room marked 'Guest Room #6.' It had an average sized bed (twin sized) and a comfy pillow. Jack took off his shoes, took a shower, then laid on the bed to get ready for the next day. It was easy for him to fall asleep, he closed his eyes and dozed off into his dreams. He was ready for the next day.

The mistress served everyone food, the soup made of beef and pork, and put them all ahead of the two pirates so they wouldn't have to work to get the food. They earned their food for that day and she was happy for it. She heard Kip's question. The mistress put her index finger on her lip and started to talk, "My name is Kira, but I would rather be called mistress. By the way, Kip I'll ask you to repeat what you did today tomorrow." She looked at the captain of the crew, "You, I haven't decided yet.. but both of you, I need you both to eat well. Tomorrow I'll have some breakfast for all of you, but right after you finish it's back to work."

She sat and finished her soup within seconds, constantly gulping down the food like manners weren't even in her nature. When she finished she looked around the table and stood up, waiting for the other two to finish so they could find their own rooms and she could lock the door behind them. "You guys will also have to explain to me tomorrow why you've decided to talk to the 'town drunk'... he hasn't done anything but drink since he got here, and has made plenty of enemies with his gambling. With everything that he drinks it's impossible he could even FIGHT, let alone have company around him." She waited for them to finish their food.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:29 pm

Martin looked at the food as he began to drool. His eyes widened at the sight of it. It smelt incredible, he quickly began to pick up the bowl and throw everything inside the bowl into his mouth, ha drank the soup and ate both the meat in a matter of seconds. Burping, he patted his belly.

"Wow... what a meal." he said to himself as he laid back on his chair.

He then heard as the woman named Kira talk. It seemed Jack was the town drunk.

"He seems like a good guy." Martin replied.

He then got up and yawned. Guess it was time to hit the bed.

"Well, Mistress, can you show me my room?" he asked.

Day 1: 3/3 (Bed time)
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:38 pm

"WHAT? You want me to do the same stuff?!" Kip got up and followed to where jack went, he made it to the room besises jack and went to sleep as soon as he hit the bed. He was going to need all the sleep he could get.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 4:53 pm

Kira showed her slave worker the room down the hall, a room Labeled 'Guest Room #1'. In this room a very thick golden and black chest was located at the end of the bed. There was no keyhole to the chest, but a big hole was there. She looked at the captain, then the bed again and sighed. Why did she choose this room over all the others? Was it fate? She ignored it, then warned the pirate. "The bed is comfy, and the pillow is very soft, don't open the chest unless you want to risk losing your hand. Many men have bled to death after sticking their arms in there and losing it, you understand? Only a strong leader can open the chest.. and only when HE is strong."

She left the room and closed the door behind her. Silence overtook the house as everyone fell asleep. The next morning there was a smell of pancakes moving across the house. Sausage was piled on the sides and was all poured with syrup. The breakfast smell great, and it tasted even better. The woman walked out of the room with the food, since she already ate early in the morning, and placed a paper in the middle of the table with everyone's duties. The paper read:

Kip:
1. Playing with Monkeys.
2. Feeding Lions.
Jack:

1. Fixing hallway that was cleaned.
2. Working on ship.
Other Kid:
1. Chop Wood in Room 49, it's a big forest room beside the monkey's room.

Jack woke up early, since he hadn't drunk any liquor for a day, then started to munch on the food. He took his time knowing that hard work was coming next, after he finished he quickly got up and picked up a hammer and nails, and walked towards the hall that needed fixing. He would be there for a few hours, or minutes, before working on the ship.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2013 5:05 pm

"Thanks." Martin said with a smile as he looked over at the room.

Opening it, the bed really did look comfortable. There were red wallpapers and a soft blue carpet, Yawning, Martin walked on over to his bed. Slipping his shoes off, he fell right onto his bed, the moment his head had hit the pillow. He was already asleep.

Day 2, Begin.

Waking up, Martin stretched and looked out his window, the sun was out and the sky was blue. He smiled. Gosh, he loved smiling. Slipping his shoes back on, he he made his way to the kitchen. There, laid flat on the table, was pancakes with sausages. Martin's jaw dropped. This was heaven. Jumping over to his seat. He picked up two sausages and threw them into his mouth. He then picked up a pancake and another sausage, wrapping the sausage with the pancake he began to eat. It was weird, but if no one else wasn't gonna do it, then who will? Once finished his meal, he looked at the paper. Scrolling down he noticed "Other guy"

His eye lids shut slightly. Why was he the only one named "other guy." Sighing, he dropped the paper onto the table and made it over to his room. Before he entered he could hear the monkeys yelling from the room beside his, they seemed excited. Martin looked at Kip before laughing to himself. Entering to his room he noticed a whole group of trees. There was an axe laid on the floor. Picking it up, he was surprised by it's weight. It was a little more heavier then a normal axe, picking it up slowly. Looking over at the logs in front of him, he got ready to chop them. Slowly lifting the axe above his head, he brought it down at the wood.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)   Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chapter 2: The Drunk in the City! (Open to members of the Frozen Pirates)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next