One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

An Admirals Duty (Don't join, just read)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

An Admirals Duty  (Don't join, just read) Empty
PostSubject: An Admirals Duty (Don't join, just read)   An Admirals Duty  (Don't join, just read) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 2:02 am

OOC: Lets Re-cap shall we?

Vice Admiral Light sat in the seat Payne was "Suppose" to be sitting in and continued taking notes. She was keep track of everything being said and every detail about the plan. It was a solid plan. Just as she was about to speak. She felt something placed on her shoulder. Something warm. It was Payne. Some how he was so fast that not even she noticed him re-entering the room.

VA Light: " Admiral Payne...!!"

Admiral Payne: "..The fuck you doing in my seat? You have a phone call and I only had to pee.."

Payne than held up his own personal den den mushi that is usually used to activate instant strikes on large pirate groups or means of calling him for a personal job. The Den Den Mushi than began to speak.

???: "For the 5th time I said I want to speak with Payne and Warshack...what ever I'm just going to talk.."

Payne: "Payne isn't here right now...Please leave a message after a f**k has been given..."

VA Light than smacked Payne on the back of the head as hard as she could. Though it looked like it hurt, it didn't really effect Payne like it should have.

VA Light: "GOD DAMMIT PAYNE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!"

???:"Always so hostile as ever...This is a message for all Marines...More so a warning..Many will die...and their will be blood in the waters...The innocent will bleach the sea in their sinful souls will wish they had never been born.."

Payne:"....Who are you?"

???:"..It doesn't matter who we are....what matters is our Plan.."

Payne:"How did you get this connection?"

???:"There are many traitors in the ever so truthful Marines...Although you should know very well of betrayal....The Burning Death Lord.....Or do you still go by your changed name? Major Payne.."

Payne's eyes then widened with sheer fright. It was a voice he had now remembered after hearing his old nickname. Using all his will, he attempted to control his rage and stop him self from crushing the Den Den Mushi right then and there.

Admiral Payne: "....After all these years..you choose now of all times to show your existence...I was pretty sure you died in our last battle...Killer of The West..."

Introduction Box:
Name: Killer of The West - Original name: Xehamanet
Bounty: 70,000,000 Berries
Ability: Hie Hie No Mi - Martial Arts

Killer:"Glad you hadn't forgotten me..I have to say I'm impressed..from clawing your way from the gutter....to becoming a pawn of the World Government...Makes me so proud..I'm tearing up right now...Ah if only you could see me now...Oh wait..I am at the bottom floor of this Island...Why not come take a look...While your at it..you may want to take your time and welcome my crew..their all around the town..should be hearing from them riiight about.."

Just as he was about to finish what he was saying a huge explosion was heard from outside. Payne then grinned his teeth and clenched his fist. A scream of a woman was heard from outside, all the way from inside the meeting room.

Killer:"Oh well whadda ya know..right on que...Any who I'm done hiding in the Shadows Payne...lets have at it..I'm going to Freeze this entire Island...Do something about it...? Naaaah..you'll probably just run like last time.."

Payne than dropped his Den Den mushi and flew out the window using the power of his Mera Mera Fruit to fly out like a rocket.. He then turned towards Light.

Admiral Payne: "EVERYONE LAST ONE OF YOU DO NOT INTERFEAR WITH THIS FIGHT! THAT INCLUDES YOU WARSHACK! IF I DIE YOUR THE LAST REMAINING ADMIRAL WHOS PRESENT! MEANING YOU HAVE TO SURVIVE! YOU ALL CAN LEAVE THE ISLAND BUT DO NOT FIGHT HIS MEN! LIGHT! TAKE CARE OF HIS SUBORDINATES!"

VA Light:"RIGHT!"

At that Light jumped out the window on the opposite side of the room. With that they were officially long gone.

Last edited by TheBlackLuffy on Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

An Admirals Duty  (Don't join, just read) Empty
PostSubject: Part One: " Instant Strike, Wordless Fury" (this is not a joke thread, its for a arc I'm planning)   An Admirals Duty  (Don't join, just read) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2013 3:37 am

It was a beautiful day at Marineford that day. Birds were chirping, soaring through the sky free as can be. Happiness was in the air...but the birds weren't the only thing in the air, nor was Happiness. Soaring like a Jet Plane, a huge stream of fire zoomed through the lightly sunkissed sky. A burning flame that stood for all that was right and just in this world. This flame, was none other than Admiral Payne. Payne's eyes burned with a light purple fire that began to form around his entire body. His red flames that surrounded his lower torso than turned blue and he began to pick up speed. Why so fast? He was aiming for the dock, but it was only a few miles away. Payne then looked straight at a figure in the distance. A Man in a Marine coat, the exact same as Paynes.

Killer:" And I was like..Freeze Meh Bay Baaaaay..Freeze my Heart Ice Coooold..and I was like ....Oh Shit!!"

(( ->Play Me<-))

In an flash. A huge explosion happened in front of Killer. A thick black cloud of smoke arose in an instant. So dark, even Satan him self would evade the darkness in sheer fear. As the smoke cleared. Two men around equal height and build stood in front of each other. One with fire flowing from around his body. Not completely engulfing, but burning in random patches. The other had a sword of ice in his hands. While the other man of fire had his arms crossed with fire burning around his arms completely covering his arms. He stood their, face to face with his enemy. Payne and Killer had made contact. Silent like a infant child sleeping, they stared each other down. No words given. Not for either side. They kept their breath low as if they were not alive at all. It as dead silent. Payne glared into the eyes of his long lost foe. With a rage no marine had ever seen before. A rage that could literally be felt from a distance. The birds in the sky than removed them self from the dock. Flying deeper into the Island, due to their animal instinct of when disaster is about to strike.

Killer:"..........................Well this is awkward.."

Payne than pushed him self off Killer. He than did 10 skips backwards giving him self some distance. Almost with in a blink of an Eye, Killer was on the offensive. A giant 40 foot tall Gorilla of Ice than began to charge towards Payne. In attempt to strike him with a crushing double handing downward slam. Payne than cocked his arm back and formed fire around his arms, thus, he pushed forward throwing 2 giant pillars of 300 degrees fire from his arms. When they combined they made an even bigger pillar. Thus one big enough to completely surround the Gorillas arms. Burning and melting them instantly. Payne than shifted his lower torso backwards and swung his arms down. Destroying the rest of the Gorilla and also doing a counter strike on account Killer was standing directly behind the Gorilla. Killer than closed his eyes and grinned.

Killer:"Soru..."

In an instant Killer was gone. Payne than stopped the attack to avoid starting pointless fires while civilians were still on the Island. Payne than turned around and created a shield of fire about the size of his entire upper torso. Not a solid shield but in the shape of one. Blocking a attempted sneak attack from Killer. Killer had tried to slice Payne into two with a giant Scythe made of Ice. Payne than retaliated by kicking backwards twice in the air, in the same moment Payne created a Flame Blade. Payne than kicked forward once and charged straight for Killer. Payne sliced Killers weapon clean in half and attempted to reverse slash in in the same motion. Killer than used Geppou 10 times and got about 20 feet above Payne. Killer than created a enormous Ice Ball and smirked at his foe. A grin of confidence, one of a wiseman who knew the out come of the battle. He than broke up the ball of Ice and turned all the miniature boulders of ice into 20 foot long and 20 food wide shards. There had to be at least 1,000 of them. Payne than quickly put his knees to his chest and kicked the air sending him self flying farther down towards the City of Marine Ford.

Killer:"Make it Rain..?...Make it Hail....Giant F**king Ice Shards..!!! Sub Zero: Gods Frozen Tears: Fall!!!

Admiral Payne: "I'd expect as much from an Ex-Admiral...But I killed you once and I'll do it again..Flame Dome: Satan's Stadium: Expand

Killer:"Heeey....I taught you that move didn't I?.."

Payne than created a giant blazing dome around the city of MarineFord. The fire burned a bright light color purple. The instant the shards touched the Dome the incinerated. Not even leaving a drizzle of water. Payne than got rid of the Dome and took in a deep breath. Doing such a big attack so quickly caused him to be a bit drained. He'd have to take it easy for a few more attacks before having the energy to do such a devastating attack. Which is something Killer knew very well.

Killer:"See ya.."

In a flash Killer zoomed past Payne on a Giant Ice Hawk. Using Geppou, Killer kicked one good hard time while Payne was catching his breath to create this Giant Ice Hawk of death. Payne than flew towards Killer as fast as he could and swung his legs across the right wing of the Giant Ice Hawk. With the balance being throw off from the one winged bird. Killer sat on the bird with his legs crossed as if he were sitting down having tea as the bird began to plum-it side ways and losing its lethal speed.

(Think of Jeffry from Family Guy Voice)
Killer:"OOOOOOoooh Noooooooooooo

Payne than disappeared from clean site and reappeared in the direction Killer was falling in. He than inhaled deeply. His chest even puffing up a bit, more than usual. He than threw his upper torso forward and released a monstrous size blast of fire from his breath. It was 50 feet wide in length. Thus completely in swallowing Killer (no sexual pun intended, read on). Payne knew it hit him. Payne continued the attack by pushing him self for a few more breaths. As he stopped and the fire began to clear. He saw a figure standing in the middle of it. Payne stayed in mid air flying. Silently, as a father waiting for his wife to come out of labor. He kept his cool, though his rage constantly burned on violently like two starving lions fighting over an antelope.

Killer:"....Oh god your going to sing aren't you..?"

(( To this lyrics yes, a bit choppy sorry))

Payne:"...Where have you been now Killer Where have you been? have you tricked Satan him self? Did he rid you of Sin? You've fallen from Heaven and risen from your cell. Crazy it does sound but you've broken out of hell? No one else could know so good god you sure must teeeeell."

Killer:"..You killed me 6 years ago..And now I have my face to shown? You think the world now has changed for the best? You are simply a pawn in the Goro's Nest. And You live a life with anger and hate..but you portray how you hate to dictate."

Payne:"..And Now you still have got the nerve...to be here after all these years. Your death is need, there's no other. No other way to go..No oooone to bother. I know you wish to rule the woooorld.. An Ice Age to beeee..Regardless of your worthless dreeeaams..We'll settle this now..you and meeee...."

Killer: "Take an eeeye for an eeeeye....Turn your heart into stoooone..That is all you did live for...That is all you have knooooow.."

Payne than closed his eyes for a breif moment. Letting his aggression disappear as a phantom in the night. He showed no anger towards Killer after his words were spoken. He than began to sing slowly as he opened his eyes, and let off a cocky smirk, one of a naive young boy. But Payne knew exactly what he as doing. This battle was over faster than it started, and Killer knew it.

Payne:" One move from me and you'll be dead..A fire bullet through your head..Or should I slice you into pieces..No matter which way, you are done. You say my heart is made of stooooooone..How do you knoooow? There is no more time we must waste..I think its time for yooou to gooooooo.."

[At that Killer glared at his opponent, snatching off his coat and letting it fall to the ground. He than clenched his fist tightly, drawing blood from how hard he was squeezing. Payne's confidence angered him gravely. Payne had turned the mind game around in an instant. Killer than began to form long ice shards around both his arms around the lower part. He stood in mid air, using Geppou to stay in place.

Payne:"This is over..you shall fall...and your time is running thin...As you stare into my eyes...as you know you cannot win..I will take you from this World...Yes the World I swear to save...Killer you are nothing now....A BRAND NEW ERA MUST BE-GIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING"

Just as Payne started holding his last note. He formed his own version of Killers move, except with fire. They than both used Geppou and charged towards each other.

[End]
Back to top Go down

An Admirals Duty (Don't join, just read)
Page 1 of 1