One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ? Empty
PostSubject: Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ?   Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 5:46 am

So, just for talks and sharin opinions, who do you think are the current Shichibukai and Admirals in One Piece ? I mean, outside from the characters that we already know (like, Law lol).
For the Admirals, all I can think is that Magellan could be an admiral. Tho I was thinking, perhaphs there's no new admirals either. I dont think it's ever stated that there HAVE to be 3 admirals at all times, right ? Just sayin.
As for the 2 other Shichibukai, Buggy and a lvl6 inmate from ID/ another supernova are my guesses.
Back to top Go down
http://santoryu-phoenix.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ?   Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 6:29 am

Hehe...Magellan is not an admiral, i'm 100% sure now. He's the Vice-Warden of the Impel Down through the first page of the latest chapter. And for Buggy, i'm 99% sure that he's a shichibukai. Well...i think there might be new admiral but i have no idea who's going to take that spot. Only 1 admiral won't be enough to stable the balance between the Yonkou and Marine. You know...Kaidou might be the current strongest Yonkou, and there's also Shanks who's amazingly strong and Blackbeard who become a Yonkou without Whitebeard's fruit. And yet, Drake, Hawkin, and Kid are growing pretty strong too, not to mention some of the well-known pirate in the new world. To make thing simple, there must be 3 admirals to balance the era, and the Shichiabukai may be filled right now. Oda really good at messing us up, he alway has something to make it more interesting. Time skip really make it more interesting since it make us curious to know people's strength and he can mess around with the big title such as Shichiabukai and stuff since we already know all the big title, we won't find it interesting anymore.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ?   Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:15 am

Oda is a man who is full of surprises... With Akainu being the Fleet Admiral, I can see him making the filler VA of Navarone, who was a protege of Akainu an Admiral and introduce him in the story. After all, I have seen polls in which he's the second favorite VA out of all VAs, even if he's a filler guy.

Momonga or Dalmatian will be another admiral or maybe both. The main reason I think that is that they kicked Luffy's ass in the war, so Luffy should kick theirs.

Finally, Smoker might become one after the incident of Punk Hazard. Who knows...
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ?   Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:00 pm

About Magellan, correct, I only now saw the new chapter is up, lol xD
For the admirals, I am sayin that there could be one, but I see no reason why not be more than 3, like, 4, or EVEN 5 ? Although 5 does seem way too much.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ?   Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:31 pm

By the way, I suppose Magellan actually decided to demote himself or somethin cause of the shame lol xD
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ?   Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 12:32 pm

Yeah, me too. I believe he proposed Hannyabal for the job of the Warden. Hannyabal was one of the most epic people in there, too bad he run on BB and Luffy at the same time... I hope that both of them will reappear again Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ?   Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:04 pm

Indeed, Oda is a really tricky guy XD

It seem like our prediction of Megallen is him being the Admiral but he put Megallen in the position we never would think of
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ?   Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 9:28 pm

Whats this about buggy? Where does it say he is a Shichibukai, did i miss something?
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ?   Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 10:35 pm

I think that one of the Admiral position will have been taken, while the other one will be left open and Smoker will be named one. Or the two of them missing will be filled, but something will happen to one of them and Smoker will take it.

About the Shichibukai, I really have no idea. But I'm pretty sure that Buggy will be one if he's not already.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ?   Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 11:04 pm

Getsugaburi wrote:
Whats this about buggy? Where does it say he is a Shichibukai, did i miss something?

Some chapter after the War end Razz
Buggy recieve an invitation letter from a black bat. Jinbe recieve the same thing when he was asked to be a Shichibukai

Though the content haven't reveal but the chance is high that it's the Shichibukai invitation letter, yet Buggy won't turn down such a chance.
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ?   Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ? Icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:18 am

Like KD said Getsugaburi, he received a letter from a black bat, like Jinbei. Considerin the many mistakes the marines (and not only them) did with Buggy, including namin him the mastermind (alongside Luffy) of the Impel Down escape, the fact that he is "an equal to Shanks" (LOL), and the fact that he was a member of the Roger Pirates, and now possesses an extremely strong crew (old crew + Impel Down Inmates + Mr.3), the chances that he got an invitation are huge xD

About Smoker, I don't think he will be, I mean, readin the manga (spoilers follow),
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ?   Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ? Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 1:26 am

I hope Buggy is a shichibukai, he took a Muggy Ball in the face and got back up. Earlier we seen the thing wipe out half a village. So he's not as weak as some think.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ?   Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ? Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:21 am

Buggy is just a coward... well, we might see him kicking some ass later.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ?   Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ? Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 4:56 am

He kind of reminds me of Ussop in that sense....
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Admin
Shadow

PostSubject: Re: Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ?   Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ? Icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:03 am

Buggy could actually be a formidable opponent, if it wasnt for his cowardise and silly habits he has, which tent to prevent him from bein a serious fighter.
But, bein able to get back up with minimal injuries after gettin a muggy ball right to the face, while a similar one severely injured one of the Demon Guards is somethin indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ?   Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Current Shichibukai & Admirals in One Piece. Opinions ?
Page 1 of 1