One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gunblade (dont judge me)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

Gunblade (dont judge me) Empty
PostSubject: Gunblade (dont judge me)   Gunblade (dont judge me) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:40 am

weapon name: Fallen Angel
description: A Desert Eagle .44 caliber Magnum round Pistol with a Large blade attached underneath the barrel, the barrel lines up perfectly with the top edge of the blade. the blade itself is roughly 3'4" long in the shape of a Combat knife http://www.knifecenter.com/knifecenter/tops/images/107d.jpg
weapon special abilities: the boom boom fruit, (#5 had it, the nose picker dude) When you pull the trigger, the blade emits a small explosion as if you were actually firing the gun at point blank range.
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Gunblade (dont judge me)   Gunblade (dont judge me) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:41 am

Gunblade (dont judge me) Gunblade9

Gunblade~
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Gunblade (dont judge me)   Gunblade (dont judge me) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:46 am

So... it's a pistol with, for all intensive purposes, a built in bayonet. They do exist.

As for the fruit ability... your description suggests that simply pulling the trigger will cause the same effect as firing a blank. Is this the intention?
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Gunblade (dont judge me)   Gunblade (dont judge me) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:17 pm

firing a blank? what? no... the blade itself is charged and fused with the fruit, so when you pull the trigger, the blade lets off a shockwave like explosion... and the blade is 3'4" long, considerabley larger than something thats been actually made, closer to squall's from FF8, but with a desert eagle pistol. the Deagle is fully operational as well, so if you pull the trigger, the gun fires a round if one is chambered as well
Back to top Go down
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Gunblade (dont judge me)   Gunblade (dont judge me) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Yah. An explosion in the barrel of a gun without a bullet to push out is essentially a blank. It expels super heated air, But the gun would have to be right against someone to hurt them. And considering the length of the blade, I think the blade would do more damage in that case. If you want the gun to deal damage to people at a rage with nothing in the barrel, you would need a fruit that produce powerful air or sonic attacks, not an explosion in the barrel with nothing to propel outwards. Unless of course the point is you can fire off items from the gun without the need for powder.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Gunblade (dont judge me)   Gunblade (dont judge me) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:00 pm

NO! GAAAAH! im saying, the BLADE, NOT THE GUN, emits a shockwave type explosion, like if you made a ball solely out of gunpowder, and lit it, it would explode, no shrapnel, but a large shockwave. the blade itself emits the explosion. the gun only fires when theres bullets in there. though i like your idea of wind... maybe ill change it to a wind fruit, so the barrel fires compressed air strong enough to dent steel...
Back to top Go down
Mimiu

Mimiu

PostSubject: Re: Gunblade (dont judge me)   Gunblade (dont judge me) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 12:53 am

I've never really understood how you do any kind of slashing with a gunblade, it seems really awkward to use.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gunblade (dont judge me)   Gunblade (dont judge me) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:53 pm

death the kid style close combat
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Gunblade (dont judge me)   Gunblade (dont judge me) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:02 pm

Haseo's Dual Guns have blades on them. I made guns with blades on them.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gunblade (dont judge me)   Gunblade (dont judge me) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:03 pm

also some fencers have handles shaped like that of guns (ive seen it)
Back to top Go down
keymaster

keymaster

PostSubject: Re: Gunblade (dont judge me)   Gunblade (dont judge me) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:04 pm

It's called a pistol grip.
Back to top Go down
http://darkhearts.forumotion.net/forum.htm
Irrational
Admin
Irrational

PostSubject: Re: Gunblade (dont judge me)   Gunblade (dont judge me) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:35 pm

Hmm... But if the explosion came from the gun and radiated outward, it would most likely deal more damage to you than an enemy anyway. And it would happen every time you pull the trigger as the fruit wouldn't care if there were bullets in the chamber or not. I honestly suggest a rework.

But if that is really what you want, just say so.
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: Gunblade (dont judge me)   Gunblade (dont judge me) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:56 pm

i was in the middle of posting something, but i think it got deleted by a power outage or something stupid like that...

but i like your fruit idea, a sonic sonic fruit... id have to get that fruit okayed though first. so ill do that
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Gunblade (dont judge me)   Gunblade (dont judge me) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 10:00 pm

there is already the oto oto no me................... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gunblade (dont judge me)   Gunblade (dont judge me) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gunblade (dont judge me)
Page 1 of 1