One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Insane

Insane

Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)  Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)    Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:06 am

Katherine frowned as she stared at the island before her. She wasn't the least excited in this treasure hunting deal, but she had to receive some income, whatever it was. And having a treasure would give her a lot of money, and therefore freedom to do whatever she wanted. Travelling had been exhausting so far and no one was there to accompany her. She met someone not so long ago but they never got around to do anything worth of remembering, just some small talk and meeting each other. It disappointed her because she had actually expected to have a travelling partner, but it was a joke. It was all a joke because before they could set sail he left her. She wasn't that sure anymore about if she would be able to get someone anymore. And if they would leave.

"This sucks so much!!! I want to find someone and someone fast! Being alone is horrible and boring! I want to travel with someone.... Have fun with someone! A friend, yes I need a friend..." she said while punching the air. She was excited because she still had some hope left for finding a friend. Even if her past experience wasn't good at all. "However I wonder if they will be scared by the way I look... or by my ranting and no censor whatsoever, and therefore rude personality..." she continued talking and people were already staring at her as if she were some kind of freak, which she actually was. "Ah how nice, people staring at me again. Yo people what are you watching???? Take a picture, it will last longer!" she flipped them off and then twisted her curls with her fingers, something she did when she was uncomfortable with a situation. "Rude people..." she muttered under her breathe even if she had been rude as well seconds ago. She didn't really care anymore. If they were staring at her, they weren't friend material anymore.

Katherine thought that the perfect friend for her would be someone that wouldn't mind her saying the truth all the time, maybe someone that was like her, or maybe someone that had a strong sense of justice. Katherine had one as long as it didn't affect her directly. She didn't mind killing though, so maybe that's what made her sense of justice not so strong.

Katherine sighed and rested her elbows on the rail. "This will be a long adventure... and a lonely one" she mumbled and sighed once again, closing her eyes and imagining what having friends would be like.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)    Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:33 am

It was a hot summer day and Jordan was sitting down eating lunch when he heard someone yelling, he turned his head quickly to the loud sound. What he saw was the most beautifull woman he had ever seen. His face turned to a smile when he saw her flipping people off. [b]"Wow she's hot and tough!" he said for only himself to hear. "mabye i should ask her to go on an adventure to the golden jar with me, i do need a partner."

Jordan sat there admiring the girl from afar, wanting to atleast be friends. He looked up and stared into the clear sky watching the birds circle around. "well i do need a partner, it is a long journey, and plus she is hot." Jordan worked up the courage to go ask her so he stood up, dropped his sandwich and brushed the crumbs off his jacket. He walked over to the girl "Hi i'm Jordan D. Cold, What's your name?" Jordan smiled as nicely as he could looking the girl in the eyes.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)    Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:45 am

Katherine opened her eyes but didn't even bother to turn to look at him. She kept on staring at the island before her and smiled slightly. "I'm Katherine. Nice to meet you Jordan" she said politely but then wondered something. "Is there anything you might need from me?" she asked finally turning to look at him.

From his deep voice Katherine could already determine that he was around her age, maybe slightly older. But she confirmed that fact when she saw him. He was average looking, nothing too flashy or anything, definitively fit though. She tilted her head to the side slightly as she noticed his deep blue eyes. "Wow, your eyes are beautiful" she blurted, she wasn't even embarrassed by her outburst because it was something that happened all of the time.

"I mean, you're average looking, however your eyes are something different. I have blue too, as you can see... and blue hair" she giggled and continued talking, not thinking about how it might bother the stranger that she was talking nonstop. "People never approach me because of my looks, I was surprised when you talked to me" she smiled again and took her hand out, waiting to shake Jordan's.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)    Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 1:13 am

Jordan was a little suprised when she didnt look at him when she first responded so he looked at the ground with shame. 'Whoa, did I make a wrong decision talking to this girl? I hope she lightens up.."he thought to himself, until he was interrupted when she started talking again. When she complemented the color of his eyes, he looked back up and was filled with delight and lightly blushed. "Wow thanks." He laughed a bit in embarrassment. "I cant believe they dont want to meet you. I find you to be very attractive."

He reached out to shake her hand, and as their hands clasped together, he took notice to how soft and delicate her hand was. "I heard you yelling and saw you flipping off those people over there," he laughed," I wanted to know what the commotion was about and came to see if I could help." Jordan smiled and thought about how fun it would be to go on an adventure with this girl and see what she is like. He had to get the treasure because he needed the money and a new bounty to make a name for himself.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)    Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 5:04 am

Katherine couldn't remember the last time someone called her attractive, if it ever happened to start with. She looked rebellious, with her blue mohawk styled hair and clothes... But she didn't care about most people thought, after all, if she paid attention to everything everyone else thought about her she would spend her life being miserable and not being able to find happiness. It would also be really difficult to deal with others if she had a low image of herself (which would be caused by the opinions of others).

"Thank you, Jordan" she said, she never blushed, nor was she going to start now. But she did notice the faint blush on Jordan's cheeks. She thought it was weird for a guy to blush. "This is the first time I see a guy blush. I wonder if it's even normal" she blurted and giggled afterwards. "By the way, I should warn you that I say anything that comes to my mind" and before she could say anything else Jordan shook hands with her and mentioned what had attracted him to where she was in the first place.

Katherine remembered the scene she had caused just minutes ago and she was slightly embarrassed. "Well, this certainly is embarrassing. I don't usually scream around and flip people off but their stares were annoying me. I don't like when people judge others without getting to know them. Also, since I say anything I think, it is usual for me to talk by myself. Which is the reason why they were staring now. Some times though, it's just because of how I look" she said and then turned to glare at the crowd not so far from them. She sighed and turned to Jordan waiting for his answer.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)    Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:28 pm

When Katherine mentioned that she never seen a guy blush he became even more embaresst and nervous. "Oh, really, i guess i'm a little different...haha." Jordan laughed scratching the back of his head with his right arm nervously. He never thought it was weird how he blushed, his foster father used to blush all the time, so he thought it was pretty normal for a guy to blush.

"Well i don't really care about that stuff you're a person you have the right to say what you want." Jordan laughed "Anyways, the real reason why i came over here was because i actually had an offer for you. I was wondering if you would like to go on an adventure with me to find the golden jar, i need a partner and you looked like you would be a great companion, so what do you say?" Jordans face was dead serious now, he needed to get moving soon and he really needed a partner because a really social person like him needs one.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)    Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:47 pm

Katherine shrugged. "Maybe you are different. But different means awesome. Because you see, awesome means something out of the normal (something that stands out), and something out of the normal is something different. And therefore someone different is someone awesome" she said and grinned, not wanting Jordan to feel awkward in her presence or anything like that. Quite the opposite actually, Katherine felt that with a person like Jordan she would be finally be able to have a friend.

He even said that he didn't care about the stuff she said, which was amazing. "I've never met someone like you. Even my brother was annoyed by my rants, he said that I could be really rude without wanting. Which is kind of true, but being told that by my own brother was hurtful. I was really young then too" Katherine laughed and continued talking. "You make me believe that I can actually have a friend" she said and then turned to listen to him.

He said that if she wanted to come on an adventure with him to find the golden jar, this didn't surprise her at all. Well, the part of the treasure, because she had already heard of it and it was the reason why she was here. But the part of asking her to join him and for them to be partners did surprised her. It surprised her so much that her jaw dropped open and she stared at him with wide eyes. "You want someone like me to be your partner??? Are you sure? Because really, I can become a handful. I'm really lazy, don't do much work, and will probably put a lot of pressure on you. Besides only helping when I'm really needed" she said.

She wasn't quite sure herself why she was giving him reasons to not be her partner, she really wanted to be his, but she couldn't help feeling guilty of tricking him into doing something that might be of his disadvantage. Katherine was too honest to keep her flaws hidden.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)    Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:04 pm

Jordan was happy, when she called him awesome because he did like her and did want to be her friend. "Hmph, she is nice after all." Jordan thought to himself after she said he was awesome.

When Jordan saw her jaw drop after he asked her to join him on his adventure a laughe a little glaring into the beatufil girl's eyes enjoying the fact that he was spending time with her right now hoping she would accept his offer for her to accompany him on his long adventure to find the golden jar, so he could get to know her more and get to be good friens with her.

"Well if you're that much of a handfull i don't know...... JUST KIDDING!" Jordan laughed "Ofcourse i would like yo to be my partner, you seem really fun. Don't worry about the work i will take care of you, i meen we're going to be friends anyways i dont like people getting in my way." jordan laughed "So will you join me?"

He popped a cigarrette in his mouth, ignited it, and waited for katherine's answer with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)    Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:17 pm

Katherine giggled and nodded. "Well, then. IT'LL BE MY PLEASURE!!!" she said enthusiastically and did a happy dance. She was really happy about it, because she had never expected it to happen! Even if she had the small hope of it happening, she never thought it would happen so soon, and it was amazing!

"Omg this is going to be so awesome Jordan. We're going to find the golden jar together and it's going to be the best adventure in our lives! I promsie you that" she said and did a small spin before feeling dizzy. "Ugh, I hate ships" she groaned and then giggled again. "Anyway we should probably get going! Ah I gotta go pack my things!" she exclaimed and facepalmed.

"I'll meet you in land okay?" she asked while smiling and run towards her room, not even waiting for his answer, because in all honesty, she didn't care what he was going to say. It's not like he had a choice, he wanted to be her partner so now he had to stand her. She wasn't going to push it too far though, just a wee bit so she would have fun and be free like always.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)    Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 10:41 pm

Jordan was so happy when she said yes. Jordan knew this was going to be fun and exciting, he couldn't wait to be with this girl on a long journey. "This is it, my first adventure as a pirate and i have a great partner, this will be fun." he thought to himself. "she sounded as if she were really happy abot coming with me."

"Well i guess we're meeting in land" he giggled to himself as she ran off to get her things packed. "YUP, I made the right choice talking to this girl."

Jordan started walking in land untill he reached a small food shop. " Hmmm.... we do need food ,but i have no money, guess i just got to do what i got to do." Jordan filled all the food and supplies he needed and put it into a barrel. As soon as the clerk turned around he made a break for it out the door. The clerk turned around "Hey get get back her you dirty theif!" The clerk yelled hasing Jordan. "I'm not a theif I'm a pirate and your gonna have to run faster than that if you wanna catch me." Jordan formed snow at the bottom of his shoe making him slide at extreme speeds towords inland with the barrel tucked under his arm while leaving the clerk behind.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)    Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)  Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 2:49 pm

Katherine ran towards her room really excited about finally finding a partner. "I wonder how long this will last. I know he will get bored of me eventually and ditch me, maybe we'll just be partners for this adventure, but I don't know why I want it to last more" she told herself while walking down the corridors of the ship. Once she finally arrived to her room she grinned and scratched the back of her neck. "Man, packing up is going to be hard!" she sighed in defeat and opened the door to her chaos, I mean, her room. Even if it looked nothing like a room, more like a dumpster.

She started picking up her clothes from the floor, they were scattered all around and it actually took a while to have all of the clothes packed up, in her backpack. She wiped the sweat that had formed in her forehead and continued with the utensils in her desk, she might or might have not found stray bras here and there, in random places of her room. Once everything had been packed away, Katherine was already exhausted.

"Oh god, I'm so tired" she whined to herself and went to the bathroom. She stood in front of the mirror and splashed some water on her face. "I'm a mess" she commented while fixing her mohawk styled hair, shaping the curls with her fingers, then rubbing under her eyes attempting to get rid of the slightly visible dark circles, fixing her clothes as her tshirt had rolled up slightly, and her cargo shorts were hanging low on her hips so she pulled them up a wee bit.

"READY FOR ADVENTURE" she screamed cheerily, yet not quite sure how she could be so cheery and yet tired at the same time. She grabbed her things and started walking to the exit of the ship, and then to find Jordan. "Jordan? Where are you??" she called out for her new buddy.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)    Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 1:59 am

Jordan walked into the town square and sat down at a nearbye bench. "WOOHPH, i'm tired, where is she?" he said as he put a cigarrette in his mouth. He looked up and once again saw the birds circeling around as they spread their wings. He noticed that there was alot of people around. "Hmm, there is alotof people here, where is she we should leave soon." He stood up and reached his hand into the barrel pulling out an apple. He spit his cigarrette aside and took a chunk out of the apple enjoying the sweet juices as the flavor bursted into his mouth puting a smile on his face. "Mabye i should get to a higher part of this place to see her better because it will be hard to spot her with all these people hang'n around."

Jordan walked over to a close restaurant and jumped on top of it to where he had a great veiw of the town. "Wow, from this heght this place does'nt look so bad. Where is she i wanna get going." Jordan put his hand above his eye and squinted to help to see if he could spot her.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)    Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 5:00 am

Katherine sighed, finding the fact that she couldn't find Jordan incredibly annoying. She hoped she was going to find him soon, because if not she was probably going to throw a tantrum. "I'm so bored, where the hell are you Jordan?!" she randomly exclaimed scaring everyone near her and in hearing range. They stared at her weirdly and she just shrugged them off, obviously not caring about their stares since she was too occupied finding her new partner. Also because she was in a good mood, had she not been in one, they would have probably gotten a lecture about being rude and about staring at strangers. But she didn't care now.

Katherine sighed in defeat and threw her hands up in the air in frustration. "JORDAAAAAAAAAAAAAN?!" she tried calling out for him, hoping that he'd be able to hear him, but nothing happened. Katherine growled and more people stared at her. She wasn't in such a good mood anymore though. "Do not stare at me unless you want your eyes to be pierced by bullets" she bit out while walking away, she didn't want to have to deal with their corpses or anything, and if she stayed any time longer she would have had.

"It goes past me how Jordan can't see me when I have such a flashy and unusual hairstyle. A blue mohawk? I mean seriously, who here has that or anything that resembles it" she thought out loud and just as she said so a tall guy with a blue mohawk passed by, smirking at her. She sweatdropped. "...Ah" she said and laughed before continuing to look for Jordan, hoping she'd find him soon, or for him to find her soon. Any way it'd be nice and hopefully soon.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)    Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)  Icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 3:09 pm

"Is that her, yup, well i geuess i got to get down there." Jordan picked up a rope from the ground and tied the barrel to him like a backpack. He jumped off the building and slightly bumped into people on the way to katherine. "Damn these people are rude. They should say excuse me or something." Jordan laughed about calling these people rude when he just stole a barrel full of food. He pulled out a cigarrette and ignited it, then he inhaled a lot of smoke and then blew it all out.

Finally he reached katherine and was happy to see her again."Hey, are you ready to go?" Jordan loved her looks because she was unique which was a pretty big turn on for him, he didn't like super freakish girls, she was different and that's what he liked about her.

"HEY, YOU GIVE ME THAT FOOD YOU STOLE YOU PIRATE!" the clerk from the store finally caught up to Jordan and was out of breath he had about 13 people with him all having swords but they didn't really look like a threat considering they were all very unexperienced. "Oh yeah, i forgot about you. Katherine RUN!!!!" Jordan grabed katherine's hand and started running towards the ship. He was happy that he was touching her even if it was just her hand.
Back to top Go down
Insane

Insane

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)    Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 3:27 pm

Katherine smiled when she saw Jordan approach her. "What took you so long to find me? It's not like my hairstyle is that common... Except for the guy that seems to have it as well, but that doesn't matter because I'm a girl and he's a guy! So the difference should be obvious" she said and then noticed the barrel in Jordan's back, as if it were a backpack, and raised her eyebrow.

" Tell me Jordan, what would that be?" she asked, she was thinking that maybe it was his things, as he did in fact go pack up his things from the ship, or so thought Katherine at least. "Your things?" she added as a second thought. But before Jordan could reply to her a person shouted at them, well, at Jordan.

Katherine paled at the sight of people with swords, but her fear became nonexistent when she noticed the way they were holding them, so unexperienced. Katherine put her hand in her pocket and was about to take out her gun when Jordan screamed at her to run, something she didn't really understand but she didn't have a choice as Jordan grabbed her hand and started running towards the ship. Katherine sighed and ran with Jordan. "Why must you cause trouble for us, Jordan?" she laughed and smiled slightly, showing that she wasn't actually mad at him or disappointed or anything.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)    Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 2:42 am

"Nah it's food and come on this is fun!" he said as they reached the ship. He pushed her up on the ship giving her a boost to climb on and the turned around to face his opponents. "you guys have no idea what you're doing do you?" Jordan ran up to the on in the front and swift kicked him, did a flip, and came down with a strong kick before the guy hit the ground, slamming the guy into the earth. Then he punched the next closest guy sending him flying into three others, knocking them all out onto the ground. "You guys don't stand a chance." He grabbed two of their heads and banged them together. Three guys all ran at him, charging at him and all of a sudden Jordan went into a handstand an kicked all their faces together letting all of them hit the floor. He sprinted for the last three closed lined the two at the side and headbutted the one in the middle. Jordan jumped on the ship and faced katherine. "I hope i didn't hurt them too much, but anyways set sail let;s get this adventure started" He gave her a happy grin and set down the barrel of food that would help them survive this adventure.
Back to top Go down
Shikumaree

Shikumaree

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)    Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)  Icon_minitimeSat Feb 16, 2013 2:03 pm

Closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)    Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Racing for the treasure! (Open to Shikumaree and Lost only)
Page 1 of 1