One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]

Go down 
+3
TheMoonlightAngel
Sleepy
Frozen
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Frozen

Frozen

Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 4:46 pm

[Albert]

"Good to hear!" Albert said as he gladly accepted the shake, he just needed 1 or 2 more members and he could set off to the next island.

[Neck]

"Oi you there!" Neck said as he pointed directly at a group of people.

"Up for a fight!"

Last edited by TheMadSombrero on Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 4:22 am

The thud was heavy, the man walked straight and true, adjusting himself. The large , long spear on his back stuck out like a sore thumb. He watched the blue sea dwellers go about their day. Another day, another island, it was starting to tire him, his journey in the blue sea was one filled with dissapointment so far, no one had been able to fill his lust for never ending war and battle. What else was a paragon supposed to do. He walked past and saw a masked man trying to pick a fight with others, he didnt say anything, but he accidently bumped the man from behind, it wasnt on purpose or anything, but he felt no particular need to avoid this blue sea dweller or to go out of his way to apologise.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 4:07 pm

"Huh?" Neck said as he turned around.

"Oh...Um..Sorry" Neck said as he tone of voice quickly changed into a soft one.

"So, up for a quick one on one fight?"
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:17 pm

A small man browses the wares of the merchants in the marketplace carefully, his pistol bumping against his side and his pellet pouch doing the same. He picks up a chili pepper, grinning. "This could be a... wait... nevermind, that's stupid..." he mutters to himself, disappointed as he puts it down. He unslings his rucksack from his back and begins selecting various under-ripe fruits and several beans. He hands the merchant a few Belis, then continues on his way. As he is walking, he sees a few Marines milling around with Wanted posters in hand. "Oh, man, not again..." he groans as one begins to point at him.

"It's him! Hoshi Arthur, the deserter!" the Marine shouts to his comrades, drawing his weapon.

INTRODUCING CHARACTER: HOSHI ARTHUR ("TINKERER")
Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Tek505a2ffc959439203793

Arthur sighs, turning to face them. "Come on, guys. Be reasonable. You can't take me on, so why try? I don't want to hurt you." This wasn't just bravado talking; Arthur genuinely did not care for harming those too stupid to keep themselves out of harm way. Unfortunately, the soldiers' reply is to charge at him, their swords and pistols raised.

Arthur reacts quickly, drawing his pistol. He pulls a Less-Than-Lethal shell from his pouch, loading it into the underbarrel of his gun and firing it at the first Marine holding a pistol. The other five continue to charge, one leveling a gun at Arthur. Tinkerer grins, then reaches into his pouch and slings a smoke pellet at the Marines. Temporarily blinded and coughing, they stagger about as Arthur closes in. He uses the steel-reinforced butt as a melee weapon, lashing out at the soldiers and knocking them out.

He looks around at the gathering crowd. "Crap..." he mutters to himself. "Drawing waaaay too much attention." He looks over and sees a masked man about to clash with another man who has... are those wings? He walks in their direction, hoping to use them as a distraction.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:25 pm

(Alberto)

Albert slowly turned to the masked man.

"Did you say something?" he asked as a rather curious expression crossed his face.

He then happened to notice a young man approach 2 people, wait just a minute...the other person happened to have wings.

"Wow..." Albert said as his blue eyes began to twinkle with excitement.

He quickly approached the 2 people
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:49 pm

Arthur sees a man approaching him and sighs, loosening the string binding his pellet pouch shut. He shakes his head. "What's with all the fighting on this island, anyway?" he thinks to himself. He turns to the man who's approaching him, a broad smile on his face.

"Hey there!" he says amicably, waving with one hand while the other rests on his pistol. He shifts into a battle stance, still maintaining a friendly face. "Can I help you?" he asks curiously, still on guard.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 5:56 pm

"Hmm?" Albert said as he quickly spun round to the man who gave him the greeting.

"Oh, didn't really notice you there! Hello my name is Alberto.T.Wallet nice to met you...um..what's your name?" he asked curiously still keeping an eye on the man with the wings.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 6:06 pm

Arthur releases the tension from his body, straightening up. Clearly this man wasn't interested in a fight, and neither was Arthur. "Oh, sorry about that. My name is Arthur. Hoshi Arthur, but I've been called 'Tinkerer' by some." He shrugs and turns toward the man with the wings.

From looking at the wings, Arthur realizes they are not constructs built to allow gliding or flight, but actual wings. That meant... "Skypiean..." he breathes, looking toward the other man. "I seem to have forgotten to ask for your name."
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 10:19 pm

The man looked behind at Neck who was asking for a fight, the man grunted in clear displeasure. "Your insignificant little pissing party does not concern me blue sea dweller.... clearly you seek the thrill of a simple battle, but what i want you cannot provide for me... and clearly i would get no joy out of a simple fight......"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:41 am

[Alberto]

"Nice to meet you Arthur!" Albert said with a grin upon his face.

Alberto then began to circle the man with wings.

[Neck]

"I understand.." Neck muttered as he directed his gazes towards the man who had asked for his name.

"Call me Neck!" he said as he took out a hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 3:01 pm

Arthur looks on quietly as Wallet circles the man with wings. "Well, so much for leaving discreetly..." he thinks to himself as he watches the two preparing to fight.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 12:11 pm

"Your pretty intresting,eh?" Alberto said as he gazed upon the man's wings.

"Nice to meet you! My name's Alberto.T.Wallet a piarte starting an awesome crew!" he let out a hand for a shake.

Alberto then began to look around, he figured that he should just reciruit a few more members before he set off.

Last edited by TheMadSombrero on Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 7:25 am

((you do realise he is wearing a cloak))

The man looked back and he realised his wings were visible. Of course, he had made holes in his cloak to let his wings out. For a man of Teruldo , his wings were not something he needed to hide. He turned around and saw some man who extended his hand out and was talking to him. The man with wings simply chuckled loudly "I would not shake my hand if i were you.... for you see blue sea dweller, you cannot possibly fathom the dismay and tragedy that will befall you if you shake my hand... for i am the one who once sat in the heavens... i commanded the legions of Teruldo..... I am Chamos Qwislayer paragon of war and i tell you now that unless you have bloodshed , battle, destruction, genocide or struggles to offer me, you will gain no favor with me by extending your hand, in fact, all that will end up happening is that i cut off that hand of yours and save myself the time of having to talk to you...."

[[Chamos Qwislayer]]
[[Paragon of War in Teruldo]]
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 12:03 pm

ALBERTO

Alberto Yawned.

"Looks like you aren't very sociable." he said as he bean to chuckle a little.

"Anyways it's a pleasure to meet you Chamos-San,what brings you to this town anyways?" Alberto asked, he was begging to turn quite curious.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 2:41 pm

Arthur shrugs, as Albert does not seem to have fighting in mind. Now if only he could find a way to slip way quietly, he would be all set. However, he takes another look at Albert. "Pirate..." he thinks to himself. He muses a bit on joining a crew, leaning against a market stall. He sees one of the Marines from earlier and grumbles as the rest of his platoon rounds the bend. "Hey, Albert, I think we may have some trouble over here soon," he says as he points to the Marines. "Care to help with this?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:20 pm

ALBERTO

"Don't mind if I do." Alberto said as he slowly drew his katana, he focused directly on the enemy's position and numbers.

After doing this he charged over towards them, taking big strides towards them. Unleashing his katana he began to slowly challenge two marines head one.

NECK

Neck was just about to leave when he suddenly realized a group of marines appear.

"Trouble just happens to follow..." he muttered as he charged towards them.

Clenching his fist, he directed his fist to one of the marine's gut.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:34 pm

Arthur shakes his head at the enthusiasm of the pair when it comes to battle. "So excited to draw blood, are we?" he asks himself, sighing. He draws his pistol, loading a shot shell into the underbarrel. He aims at a cluster of three Marines, unloading on them. The shell bursts apart, firing a cone of lead pellets into the group. The one in front is ripped into, the other two taking heavy damage from the projectile spread. Arthur approaches each of them, putting a finger on each's heart. "No sense in dying slowly..." he whispers, turning each finger into a thorn that pierces their hearts. He turns to watch the other two, leaning against a wall as the Marines' lifeless bodies slump to the ground.

Last edited by Jory on Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 5:44 pm

ALBERTO

Alberto quickly slashed two of the marine's gut open after doing this he quickly dragging his katana towards the neck of a marine who happend to be lurking behind him.

"I suggest giving up as an option..."

NECK

Neck had taken out 1 marine and was making his way to a 2nd one, he directed his elbow the the marine's head completely knocking him out.

"Suprising Neck Smash!" he yelled as he smashed his elbow towards his head.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2012 10:50 pm

ARTHUR

Another group of four Marines charges Arthur. As they approach, he shakes his head and holds out his hand, motioning them to stop. "Trust me. You don't want to," he says slowly as he indicates the Marines around him. Arthur draws his pistol, spinning it around his finger before pointing his pistol at them and smiling broadly. "If you charge, I can't guarantee that you'll survive."

The Marines charge, heedless of his warning. He shrugs, then curls up in a ball. The Marines grin wildly and raise their sabers to finish him off, but Arthur sprouts spikes from his back and arms that overlap going down his back (like scales) that deflect their strikes. He stands up, his spikes still sticking out of his back. The soldiers' take a step back in fear as they realize they are up against a Devil Fruit user. Arthur steps in between the three of them and quickly grows thorns and retracts them three times, impaling the Marines each time. After the third, he steps back against the wall and watches them fall to the ground in rapidly expanding puddles of blood.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:19 am

Meanwhile, in a marine basement on a nearby island... The Marines are running around and they all seem to be in a hurry. Apparently, something is happening in the basement... "Faster, faster!" a man with a coat on his back, that looked like the head of the basement was commanding to the others at the basement. "The Vice Admiral will be here soon!" he was saying and the men started running faster in order to complete their preperations for the inspection that the Vice Admiral would make at their basement. However, while they were doing so, something unexpected happened... While the head of the basement was giving commands to the marines, a bird appeared with a letter inside its mouth. The marine grabbed the letter that the bird was transferring to him. He started reading "Marines of the 93th Branch, I am afraid that the inspection I was about to make will have to wait for a little bit longer. While I was on my way to your island, I received information that the nearby island of Baterilla is under attack by a bunch of pirates. As a result, I have to change my way and follow the pirates in order to stop them and bring the safety to the island. With regards, Vice Admiral Goran Gnome."

Near Baterilla...

A large ship is approaching the place. The ship is very big, big enough to carry a giant. At the deck of the ship, there is a man standing. He is a giant, with a coat on his back. He looks a lot like a barbarian and he has very long purple messy hair. On his back, he also carries an ax. He looks quite savage and powerful, just like any other giant.

[Introduction Box]
[Goran Gnome]
[Marine Vice Admiral]

"It looks like I've almost arrived!" he said when the ship had almost reached the island.
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:45 am

ALBERTO

Alberto had just taken out the last of the marines, a smile on his face he looked at the marines on the floor. He felt strangely proud for some reason, he then turned to Arthur.

"I see you're a Devil fruit user,awesome!~" he said approaching Arthur and letting out a hand for a high five.

However Alberto just knew that it wasn't over.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:28 pm

ARTHUR

Arthur smiles broadly, returning the high-five. He too knows that it will not be long until Marine reinforcements arrive. He nods, then turns to face the ocean, where he sees a large battleship in the distance. "I do have Devil Fruit powers. The Thorn-Thorn Fruit, in particular. Things can get... messy if I'm not careful." He extends a thorn from his index finger, pointing toward the ship. "This doesn't bode well. That ship is a bit too large to be anything but a high-ranking Marine." He shudders and looks back at Alberto, smiling broadly. "Things are going to get interesting pretty soon. The question is, should we run or fight?"
Back to top Go down
Frozen

Frozen

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:34 pm

ALBERTO

"Well lets see here, any logical mind will say run...so I will say fight..." Alberto says with a smile, he obviously isn't normal.

"Woah~ Look at the size of that thing, looks like a building if you ask me.." Alberto says as he begins to approach the ship.

NECK

"Hmm, maybe I can ask him for a fight?" Neck mutterd as he began to follow Alberto and Arthur, something was off here....just how many people were in that ship.
Back to top Go down
Jory

Jory

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 5:43 pm

ARTHUR

Arthur follows Alberto, still a little skeptical but smiling broadly. "I like the way you think, Alberto. I think I'll join your crew." He grins goofily, spinning his pistol around his finger. Arthur pulls down his goggles and zooms in, looking at the ship from a critical angler; it was definitely a Marine ship judging by the quality and quantity of artillery on board. It had to be above a Major's ship. "Alberto, this may be a bit of trouble. It seems like we have someone in the vice admiralty on that ship." He smiles again, laughing somewhat nervously.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 6:05 pm

While Alberto and Arthur were discussing about what they were about to do, Goran was looking towards their direction. His ship had almost reached the land and as he was a giant, he could see things very far away from him because there was almost nothing tall enough to hide things from his eyes. He took a look towards the two pirates who were away from him in a great distance. Around them there were some people who were unconscious... These could be the pirates that caused him to change his direction. He would have to check that out.

With a motivated look on his face, the marine said to his men "Hold on tight on the ship... This might cause the ship to almost sink...". The men quickly grabbed the ship afterwards and the Vice Admiral performed a very high jump, jumping a very great distance. While he was jumping from his ship's deck, the ship was almost drown in the water. Some droplets of water had fallen to the ship. "It is time to fly..." he said while he was performing the high jump and moving.

After he performed the jump, the Vice Admiral landed in a place that was around two minutes away from the pirates. At the time he was landing, his great weight cause the ground to start trembling. The people who were around would obviously lose their balance for some time. "It is about time to investigate the place..." the marine said and he started walking towards the pirates in order to see what was going on at their place. The Vice Admiral was approaching!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]   Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Blast-Off! [Open to Sea Storm Members only]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next