One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xalius "Blood Stacker" Archer [W.I.P]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TheMoonlightAngel

Xalius "Blood Stacker" Archer  [W.I.P] Empty
PostSubject: Xalius "Blood Stacker" Archer [W.I.P]   Xalius "Blood Stacker" Archer  [W.I.P] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 22, 2012 8:41 pm

Name: Xalius "Blood Stacker" Archer

Bounty: ---

Species: Human

Allegiance: Pirate

Home Village/Ocean: West Blue

Appearance: Xalius "Blood Stacker" Archer  [W.I.P] Tek503c0547c7b193187166

Xalius is somebody who others would call a "Mysterious looker". He wears a Black bowler hat upon his crimson hair which casts a shadow upon his bright green eyes and his nose slightly, the rest of his face is covered by a pitch black doctor's mask which is stained with blood. On a normal basis, he wears a long black lab coat which finishes at his knees and a red top is worn under it. The rest of his look includes black jeans which reach down to his ankle, big black boots, and white gloves which are stained like his doctor's mask. Along with him, he carries a scalpel and few bags of blood which are attached to his black leather belt.

History: Xalius' early years were pretty much unknown due to the fact that his family always stayed undercover. He, nor his family, were able to show their faces around the village. They were also forced to not spend that much money since others will suspect some things. One day, as Xalius was out for a walk, he had noticed that some careless pirates had left a pile of fruit lying next to the ship. Xalius didn't bother to ask or show himself, he hid,and while they had lost concentration of that place he had aimed for, he grabbed handfuls of fruit and ran back to his cottage.

Personality:

Ship:

Ship Flag:

Devil Fruit: Blood Blood Fruit
Type: Parmecia
Effect: Allows the user to control blood, which includes hardening and liquifying it into any shape they desire.

Special Abilities: powers excluding the devil fruit not techniques for example a sword style

Learned Techniques (Keep it 1-25):

Devil Fruit Techniques

Blood Shield: Xalius, using the blood in his bags, would form a hardened wall.

Weapons/Items: take what you want from the approved weapons list but custom weapons must be registered and approved

Goals: Must have a goal, this can be something simple like "survive" or a bigger goal like "pirate king"
Back to top Go down

Xalius "Blood Stacker" Archer [W.I.P]
Page 1 of 1