One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
antler

antler

Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 12:53 pm

Seeing Tamako burn through Dogberry stepped over to the hole. He looked to the door as Marines finished searching the outside of the ship. Dogberry leapt down the hole as the door opened and a Marine rushed towards it calling Commodore Tuggus. He looked down to see nothing. Dogberry had already started running towards the hole Tamako made.

Marines aboard the honey moon ship noticed the grunting sounds Tamako made and saw her burn a hole in the Marine ship. Opening fire on here 4 Marines took aim and stood on the edge of their ship. Dogberry approached the hole Tamako had made and saw bullets shooting down towards Tamako.

hearing a thud behind him he looked to see Commodore Tuggus & a Marine who'd found him. Looking at them Dogberry gulped.

"So your the nudy kid who stole this ship then?"

Commodore Tuggus asked looking at Dogberry with his small beady eyes and his cutlass in his hand. As the Marine recruit ran towards Dogberry he grabbed the Marine and threw him towards Tamako. She could handle him he thought. Looking at Commodore Tuggus Dogberrry gulped. He looked like an old guy but as he drew a curve with his cutlass Dogberry didn't know what was coming his way till he noticed how there was a circular slice spinning towards him slicing around cutting into the walls and floor.

Dogberry gulped terrified as it got closer and closer. Dogberry dived to the left avoiding it and allowing the attack to fade.

"Quick little mover aren't you boy?"

Commodore Tuggugs seemed to be resting on his cutlass like a wooden cane and Dogberry got back to his feet avoiding to speak to him. Removing his scalpels he used his Scorching Surgery technique to attack the Commodore. Charging towards him with heated scalpels Dogberry gritted his teeth hoping to do some serious damage.

As he got closer and closer he thrusted his right hand forward towards the Commodore only to be met by the flat edge of his blade to his lower legs. He was tripped up and found himself on the floor with the sword held to his neck when he looked back up at the Commodore.

Dogberry gulped.

"This is the reason you should've chosen a better career my friend."

Commodore Tuggus stabbed the cutlass blade down into Dogberry's neck.

More Marines leapt down through the hole to join Commodore Tuggus and as they landed they found themselves falling down deeper through the floor boards.

The Marine which Dogberry threw towards Tamako flew over her and landed behind her. He got to his feet and clenched his fists tightly. The marines who had been shooting at her rushed across to the Marine ship realising they were attempting to steal their ship.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:08 pm

"Dogberry?!" She screamed as she watched the Commodore attack him. He looked like he was seriously hurt, but she couldn't even get to him. Marines were shooting at her, so she had been forced to get behind a crate.

As the Marine the Dogberry had thrown her way got up, she was getting both angry and terrified. Terrified that her love might be dead, and angry at the Marine's for putting him in that situation. Her body became covered in fired except for her feet, as she didn't want to set the boat on fire. She rushed the Marine and grabbed him by the coat. Putting him between her and the shooters, she could see his coat and clothes catch on fire.

Rushing up to face the gunners head on with her human shield, they could see her tears evaporate she was so hot.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:30 pm

Raising his head from the lower level of the ship he was in Commodore Tuggus looked around to see he was in the hull of the ship and it was burning up. Looking around he could see other marines scattered on the floor in pain along with Dogberry who had blood dribbling from the right side of his neck down on to his shirt.

Dogberry slowly got up holding his neck to stop the blood till he saw how Tuggus grabbed hold of his cutlass again and used his Pin Point technique. As he launched a powerful towards the pained Dogberry he attempted to climb back up through the hole Dogberry had brunt.

Whilst Commodore was stabbing his knife into Dogberry's neck he was shocked when his men and himself fell down through the floor boards. Dogberry had used his flame technique he learnt from Tamako to burn the ground.

Dogberry knew he was lucky to still be alive and as the Commodore's attack came at him he gulped and realised how it would cut through the ship's hull with ease and he'd drown.

Refusing to let himself drown Dogberry stood in the way and used his Sleep Defence technique. Using the technique he found himself in agony as the attack sliced deep into his chest he grunted. Blood shot out through his right shoulder. Like a pin shooting through him it deeply injured him and launched some blood out.

As Tuggus attempted to climb out he looked down at Dogberry to see him fall to the ground amongst the flames. As he turned to look at the hole Tamako had made he planned to run through there but as he took his first step he found himself falling down again through the weakened floor boards.

Holding his shoulder Dogberry knew it was now or never and he had to get out of here and now. Looking at the Commodore whilst he was in such agony he could feel sweat dripping down his body as the honey moon ship was in flames. The flames from the hull were reaching higher and set the planks alight between the two ships.

As Tamako ran up the stairs to meet the gunners they had set up at the top of the stairs. Two Marines on either side of the top of the stair case and aiming down at anyone who may run up them.

"Cheeky fucker!" Commodore Tuggus muttered as he threw his cutlass side ways like a boomerang. Dogberry dashed towards Commodore Tuggus as quickly as he could manage his feet burning as the sword came at him he lifted his scalpel still using his Scorching Surgery he managed to slice through the Commodore's cutlass easily.

The Commodore's eyes widened and he was shocked at this young man's determination. As he met him Dogberry placed a foot on Tuggus's chest and kicked off from him burning him as he placed another foot on the Commodore's face burning a footprint into his face Dogberry managed to launch himself up to the 2nd layer of the ship and leapt through the hole leaving the Commodore to fall over backwards into the flames which were spreading covering the ship.

As Dogberry landed he dropped his scalpels on the floor by his feet and held his shoulder tightly. He was in agony and just lucky how the Commodore's blade had missed his cartoid artery when they fell. He was sweating and as the ship burnt behind him and started to fall to pieces Dogberry refused to turn back and look at it.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 1:52 pm

As the Marines tried to gain distance from her fire consumed body, Tamako made her way up to the first floor of the ship. one of their bullets cut through her human shield and hit her in the gut. The man's body had been charbroiled and useless now, so she ducked into a side room and threw his body aside. She inspected her side and saw blood trailing from the hole.

She needed to finish this off so that she could get back to Dogberry.

The Marines must have wanted to catch her like the Commodore had ordered them to though, cause they were trekking back to where she had ducked. The ship's corridors were too small to fly in, and she was still worried that she might set it on fire.

She decided to use the blood to her advantage and as the marines got closer, she flew open the door, smashing it into the nose of the first marine and threw her blood into the second. She then coated her fist in fire and punched the second one square in the chest.

He fell backwards and Tamako jumped up, using the door as leverage and dropped a flaming heel right into the two Marine's skulls, silencing them.

She then took all of their bodies and dragged them into the room she had left the charred corpse in from before. After that, she ventured back downstairs to the room she had entered in and went to check on Dogberry. She had to know if he was ok. She clenched her gut with her burning hand, only to start feeling more pain. Looking down, she realized that her fire was burning the flesh around her wound to heal itself. But the bullet was still inside and the wound still hurt like crazy, so she would need to see Dogberry when this was over.

Getting down stairs, she gasped in horror as she saw him bleed all over. "Dogberry!" She cried as she ran over to hold him in her arms.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:02 pm

Seeing Tamako healing her own wound with the bullet inside he ignored her call to him and removed a scalpel and dug it into Tamako's wound flicking out the bullet. He knew it would hurt her but better hurt her now than later when the wound was healed.

He then placed his scalpel back and got to his feet. Grabbing hold of Tamako Dogberry helped her to her feet and used his own technique to sort out these wounds. They would still hurt but this would do for now. Clotting his blood around the wounds Dogberry felt the blood stop spilling from his body and moved his shoulder around. It still hurt but he wouldn't lose much blood now. Looking to Tamako he could see her pain and kissed her on the cheek. His white shirt stuck to him and he was covered in sweat but he looked back at where their ship had been to see a few planks floating in the water.

"You did good Tamako. I don't see us getting much further on a boat full of Marines. We're already both pretty injured. But I have a plan."

Dogberry's smog covered face and clothes seemed to say I give up but his grin on his face said a little more than that.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 2:38 pm

Tamako's eye's grew wide with surprise as he had stabbed her to remove the bullet. As she noticed him do it, she realized what he meant by it, but was still upset

She lifted her hand up and gave him a good smack across the face. "You jerk! Warn me before you go and do stuff like that. I thought...I don't know what it was that I thought, but you weren't in a good light."

Feeling him kiss her on the cheek, she blushed a little and smiled. "Don't think this changes anything. You're still going to need to please me twice as hard when this is all over. So what's your plan?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:25 pm

Dogberry grinned at Tomako and nodded.

"Well of course I will but thats what I had planned to do for you anyway, a girl should always be left wanting more and that more is just what I left you wanting more of."

Dogberry winked at her and grabbed hold of her hand as he began to use his Scorching Surgery Removing his scalpels and holding them both in the same fist he stabbed them down into the floor boards.

"Tamako lets burn this bitch to embers. Its time these Marines learnt what true power is. We may be tired and not strong enough to handle a full on assault but we're strong enough to handle a full one
marine ship. Well we suck it and all of the crew thats enough right?"
Flames quickly began to spread and Dogberry grinned seeing flames from his scalpels begin to spread.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:30 pm

Tamako grinned as he promised her and agreed to stick it to the marines. Lighting her body aflame, she began to increase the size of the fire and watched as it filled the room they were in. "C'mon. Let's get out of here before we end up sticking it to ourselves." She said, leading Dogberry away.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 1:47 am

Following Tamako to the top of the stairs he leapt in front of her and could see and felt the heat increasing. Before they went out he gripped his scalpels tightly and looked at her grinning.

"I'll lead the way. I don't want you getting hurt."

Kicking the door open and charging out Dogberry could feel how the ship very quickly began to catch alight and see how shocked the Marines were at the sight of parts of their ship which was beginning to burn. As Dogberry charged he dashed to the row boat digging his scalpels into the first Marine and slicing through his skin like butter followed by slicing through his neck, the next his ribs, knee cap then finally across one's nose.

Looking back at Tamako he grinned feeling better about himself. He could see how Marines were already panicking and attempting to put the flames out.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:48 am

Tamako followed, punching and kicking everyone with burning fists, no longer concerned with burning down the ship. She smiled softly as she watched her love lead the way through the mob of Marines. They had the advantage in a way in that they were willing to destroy the ship and the marines were desperately trying to save their ship.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:19 pm

Attempting to throw water over the flames whilst battling the pirates Dogberry & Tamako all Marines found themselves looking to and from between the flames and them both. As Dogberry sliced through Marines their bodies fell to the ground dead or howling in pain at the top of their voices. As Tamako's flaming fists of fury met their faces and bodies they caught alight and stumbled backwards smoking billowing from them.

The ship was on its way out as flames swarmed all over it and covered it. As Dogberry reached the life boat and hacked through the stubborn bones of a Marine he stopping the techniques and pulled the sheets from the boat. Looking back at Marines in agony or too preoccupied with the flaming beast covering the ship he leapt into the boat happily. It shook a little and heat was rising the ship growing hotter sweat forming over his body.

"Come on Tamako. Get that sexy ass in the boat. Its time we got out of here and quick. This ship is going down and quickly at that too."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:33 pm

Tamako laughed hard as her love called for her, referring her ass as sexy. "I'm coming handsome, keep your pants on. At least until we get off this ship." Her body cooled down as her flames left her body. She ran over and got into the raft. She could hear her stomach growling again from using her power too much.

"Heheh. We, um, gotta stop leaving like this."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:44 pm

Hearing her stomach growl violently he understood why she was so hungry all the time. Rubbing how own stomach and grabbing hold of her in one of his arms Dogberry removed a scalpel and before the flames they'd created which swarmed and danced over the Marines bodies reached them Dogberry sliced through the rope holding the boat up followed by them plummeting towards the water's surface quickly and creating a large splash. When they landed Dogberry got his feet and sat Tamako down.

"Well we better get our hands on some fish now I guess. Come on we've got to get out of here."

Grabbing an oar Dogberry began to quickly as he could manage paddle from the burning Marine ship. As he paddled quickly currents quickly grabbed hold of the ship and within a matter of seconds they were off on their way to wherever the current would drag them.

Placing the oar back in the boat Dogberry sat beside Tamako and kissed her on the lips passionately.

"Well, I must say I didn't expect that but, well that was fun."

He smiled at Tamako remembering the first time he'd laid eyes on her and allowed his white shirt to soak up his sweat which covered his body. Removing his shirt to reveal the two clotted wounds he looked to Tamako and asked her.

"Could you rub me better? Those attacks really hurt."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 3:58 pm

She smiled weakly as Dogberry rubbed his own stomach and suggested they get some fish. "Yeah. I forgot to meant ion this. Using Second Flame greatly increases your metabolism, meaning you and I are going to get very hungry very often if we use our powers too much."

She openly welcomed his kiss and slipped her own tongue into his mouth as his did. As he parted from her to take his shirt off, she gasped as she saw his wounds. But he seemed ok, so she figured that they had healed.

She giggled as he suggested just what she had wanted him to suggest. Leaning over to him, she pressed herself to his chest and pushed him down onto the boat. "We better not get too rough or the boat might throw us into the water. We don't wanna see me get wet now do we?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:03 pm

Chuckling at her pun Dogberry laid his mask on the side along with his shirt and wrapped his arms around Tamako and tightly pressed his lips against hers whilst pulling her closer to himself and pulling on the back of her pants to lower them and reveal her tight arse. As he kissed her he slipped her some tongue and as he squeezed her arse he also allowed his hand to slide down between her thighs to give her a little joy and make this journey a little wetter.

He could feel her almost naked sweaty breasts against his chest and how his pants grew tighter once again. He liked seeing her like this happy and wanting it like himself. As she lay on top of him he could feel the boat gently rocking in the sea as they sailed along allowing the current to lead them off.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:39 pm

She moaned softly as he rubbed her womanhood. With her left hand she reach down and unbuttoned her love's pants, letting his manhood slip out. With her right hand she undid a couple buttons on her own shirt, letting her sweaty breasts fall neatly out and onto her love's sweating chest.

She began to move her body back and forth, pushing her breast along and rubbing her nipples across his own. As she did that, she rested one hand behind her loves head to support him while they wrestled with their tongues. With her free hand, she began stroking his manhood, keeping it standing at attention between her thighs.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 4:51 pm

Feeling her hand pulling on him her hand working on him and her chest rubbing along him it was a matter of seconds till he was fully erect and he quickly gripped hold of her arse and squeezed. Pulling her up and down sliding up and down his rock hard erection he could feel her wet womanly area making him slippery and moist. He loved the feeling almost as much as he was sure she enjoyed it too.

As the ship rocked from side to side and water splashed over her and her outfit he noticed how it quickly became see through and found his hands pulling her body closer so he could press her large breasts right up against his chest and feel them pushing against him so powerfully.

Unable to control himself when like this he found himself spending a good amount of time focusing on her tongue with his dancing with hers in her mouth whilst allowing her hands to make him feel so much better. His hand on her arse controlling her a little he enjoyed it and wanted more just like he hoped she did to.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:01 pm

As he rubbed his manhood along the outside of her womanhood, she felt the water splash over her, getting all over her clothes. She continued to stroke it though, taking moments to squeeze his balls or to pull her lips away to lick the fluids from her hand.

She continued to play tonsil hockey with Dogberry, letting go if only to gasp or moan. Her hand that laid below her love's head began curling his hair around her finger, trying desperately to keep active.

"What did I say about getting me wet, honey?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:17 pm

"I don't control the waves sexy, oh you meant." Winking at her he sat up and kissed her again pulling her close to him. He spanked her bum and massaged it then pulled away from her luscious lips to lick, nibble and suck on her nipples one by one hoping to get them erect. As she did enjoyed herself he did so too.

The little boat was now moving much quicker towards wherever the current was taking them but Dogberry didn't notice much with such a large beautiful pair of breasts in his face. He was too fascinated by them and her moaning as she lay on top of him giving him what he wanted and him what she wanted.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:27 pm

When he spanked her, she felt her body shake with excitement. She loved how he made he coo like this just with a flick of his wrist. Feeling him massage her bum, she smiled lewdly as she lifted her bum up a little before sliding his manhood deep inside her. It went in all the way almost instantly as she was soaking wet down there, and the water from the wave had only reached her backside.

She squeezed her insides around her love's manhood, moving up and down so as to give him the most of her body.

As she watched him suck on her breast, she almost came right then and their. Her head jerked back in pleasure and she had moaned quite loudly. Turning her head back down to look at him, she smiled again. "You look like a baby with how eagerly you suck on my breasts. You make me eager to have one myself. But let's hold that until we get a ring on my finger, ok?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:45 pm

Hearing her mention baby Dogberry grinned and as he was now inside of her he pulled her slowly down deeper and deeper enjoying her moans and feeling of her sliding down further & further. It wasn't something he wanted to get rid of any time soon and would enjoy this for a long time to come. As he continued with her on him he began to grow more and more eager as he thrusted higher & harder whilst pulling more and more on her perfect smooth arse controlling her on top of him. He enjoyed it and watched as her breasts bounced happily up and down in such a beautiful fashion he wasn't ever going to bore of such a sight. He placed his hands just in the way of where her erect nipples shot down past with every heave of her mighty bosom and his palms were getting rubbed ever so slightly by her nipples which made him feel much more aroused and hopefully her too.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 5:54 pm

Feeling him pound her from below, her stomach pulse with every jab as it felt like her was going to stretch her out, she could feel their pubic hairs meet every time he thrusted inward. Plus, with the constant rubbing of her nipples, she came again almost instantly. Her head seemed to be permanently locked in place as she jerked upward, moaning and cringing and groaning. "I...never...want...this...to...STOP!" She screamed again as she gave a particularly large orgasm that time, with builds shooting right out from inside her womanhood.

Her head limped back down as she calmed down a bit, pulling her love's face in to kiss him once, twice, and then a third, ending it by shoving his face into her open cleavage.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:01 pm

Enjoying the kisses,her screams and a face full of her large breasts Dogberry continued working away on her thrusting and kissing her body. He wasn't going to stop even though he could feel how wet she was and how sticky he had suddenly become. He wasn't done yet and she was still gagging for more he could see it in her face and feel it in her body. He was just waiting for her to take control. He gripped her arse tightly pushing her down on him harder and holding her there whilst he rotated around inside of her before pulling her up and almost fully out. He knew she wouldn't want this and then slowly inserted it back up and in pushing all the way in deep pushing hard and rotating around inside her hoping to fulfil her more and more along with himself.

As night skies began to show the end of a day of nudity, sex, thievery, killing, arson & love Dogberry smiled at Tamako happy he'd met her happy she was who she was and happy with who they both were. He didn't ever want to lose her and couldn't wait to see her scream at the top of her voice and collapse on him from exhaustion.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:09 pm

Feeling him churn her insides again, she almost passed out from sheer pleasure, but she withheld it, squeezing him tightly with her insides. She wasn't out of the ring yet, and she still had some strength left in her hips. She pouted a little as she felt him pull out of her, but gasped with pleasure as he thrusted it back in her.

But then she had a crazy rug that went completely against natural reproduction. "Could you...ugh...could you put it in my, um, my ass?" Her face looked meek and embarrassed, like the day they first met.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2012 6:18 pm

Looking into her eyes as she loved every second of it he grinned feeling himself as hard as could be and when she asked to place it in her bum he froze for a second. He'd never done that before he didn't want to say no or be rude or freaked out but he was quite curious.

Pulling out and looking at her he nodded.

"Yes my love. Come here you filthy thing and lets get down to it."

Dogberry winked at her and began to finger her bum hole as to not hurt her and once he found it was loose he poked himself in there a little and then slowly began pushing the rest up and pulling out slowly. He didn't want to hurt her and as she lay there with her breasts on his chest Dogberry began to get quicker and deeper and pound her harder.

He was excited and would find it hard not to keep going once he started to enjoy himself and hoped she enjoyed it too.
Back to top Go down

Serious: A little one on one (Antler and me thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next