One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:26 pm

Tamako giggled as he offered to catch her. She could easily slow her speed using her fire, but she humored him. She jumped down and landed in his arms. Her right arms hung and wrapped around his manhood, wiping off the leftovers. she licked her hand clean and gave him a peck on the lips. "C'mon honey. Let's go commandeer ourselves a ship?" She gave a giggle as she ran to the end of the alley, looking around to look for any Marines that might give them trouble.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:48 pm

As he caught her and felt her hands cleaning him up he froze for a pleasurable second and grinned at her as she licked her hands clean. With her hands clean and a quick peck on the lips he could already feel his shirt lifting up beneath her.

"Oh shit why'd you have to go and do that already. You must be able to feel what you've just done to me now."

Dogberry said to her realising he should then deal with any Marines coming their way. Looking down one end and then down the other he noticed Marines running down one end and started running down the other end. He reached out to grab Tamako and swung her on to his back.

"You stay on my back and deal with the Marines who get in the way I'll find us the shipyard. Leave the running to me and I'll leave the Marines to you ok?"

Dogberry figured this would not only be a good way to work on his physique but also a good way to show how much he cared for her and he did. Running down the alley way in his shirt his belt felt a little uncomfortable without a shirt and he quickly stepped around the corner. Marines ran from down the opposite alley way as he turned around the corner.

Still running he had ran out into the open and realised he needed to spot some signs.

Groups of Marines armed with melee weapons and the occasional pistols were getting closer in wide groups but all stuck in a small alley way which could lead to dangerous situations for them seeing as the buildings were wooden.

A well placed attack could burn down this town with ease.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 7:58 pm

It was a good thing that they were in a wooden alleyway. Tamako hadn't learned how to shoot fire. She mostly used it to augment her own fighting skills and help her fly. Projectiles just weren't her thing

As they got outside, Tamako started to realize the drawbacks to living a promiscuous lifestyle. A lot of the people were looking at her. So many young and old eyes were staring, judging her. Tamako was still a mean girl at heart, even if that last sexual experience had raised her spirits considerably.

"Can we get out of the open streets Dogberry-kun? I'm not feeling all that well. Plus, I'm not all that good in an open are like this. I don't want to hurt you and I can't shoot fireballs just yet." Her body was shaking a little with uncomfortableness.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:09 pm

"Sure thing Tomako"

Running out into the open town again Dogberry looked around quickly noticing signs he ran towards them and looked at the marines coming towards them. He read the signs quickly and rushed in the direction of the sails he could see poking over the rooftops. As he ran towards them he noticed a wall of Marines standing in the way.

Removing his scalpels he spun them in his hands and said.
"Tomako get ready we've got a bunch of Marines to deal with up ahead and I can't jump them. Do you think you'll ever be able to launch a projectile?"

Looking at the Marines he could see how they all had rifles and were taking aim at Dogberry since he was the easier target. Gulping he gripped his scalpels tightly ready to slice some of the Marines.

He'd never committed a crime before so he was hoping this would be exciting like sex had been but who knew. He remembered the amazing time he'd had with the girl on his back and sprinted towards the Marines faster and faster.

He began to wonder what his girlfriend would do and thats when the thought hit him.

"Tomako . . . are we boyfriend and girlfriend now?"

He knew it was a stupid question but he just wanted to clarify.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:40 pm

"I'm sorry, Dogberry-kun, my powers are directly connected to my mental stat. I don't think I should even gather enough fire to launch at them, let alone try to launch it."

Seeing the wall of Marines, she gulped as they aimed their rifles at dogberry though, her conviction grew. She couldn't live with herself if he took a bullet for her.

As they reached the mass of marines, she heard him ask her if they were boyfriend and girlfriend. "Stupid. You could call me your Fiance for all I care. I love you too much to call myself your girlfriend." As she said that, she flipped over boy's shoulders and delivered a Burning Battle Ax to the skull of a Marine. she then jumped into the swarm of Marines and covered her whole body in fire. Close range like this, her body was deadly. She got low and sweep-kicked a bunch down and delivered several Burning Battle Axes to their rib-cages, incapacitating them as she struck.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:03 pm

As he felt her push off from his back and leap into the Marines Dogberry stopped and watched her deal with a group of Marines whilst he was surrounded by a large variety of Marines. Maybe about 20. Feeling incredibly uncomfortable and nervous he took in a deep breath and then he opened his eyes.

Time seemed to move in slow motion as the marines attacked him. A sword came his way and he stepped back allowing the blade to hit the ground. reaching out in front of his neck Dogberry pulled the scalpel back slicing a deep cut into his neck. As another screamed thrusting his sword from behind Dogberry stabbed the previous marine in the hand holding his sword and he removed the sword before the blade even hit him in the back. As he removed the sword Dogberry was able to stab the marine behind him in time to shock him and stop him stabbing him in the back.

Both Marines fell to the ground and Dogberry awaited the next attack. Two Marines attacked this time one sweeping for hit feet the other for his head from two opposite sides. As the blades came at him he threw his body into a vertical line as he stabbed his scalpels down into the ground after the low swinging blade had passed by. As the blades shot over and under he came back down on his feet as he came down he brought his scalpels up on either side of himself slashing upwards through their torsos.

Both Marine screamed in pain and thats when he slashed across their waists and blood spurted out with such pressure they both fell to their deaths on the ground as blood rained down.

4 down.

As more Marines came Dogberry found himself dodging and dealing with many more Marines. He would duck under one marine's fist or blade and slice an Achilles tenant then kick another marine's knee cap the opposite way whilst feeling his manhood dangling around between his legs so freely in the open. It seemed to cause a few marines to hesitate which was handy for him.

As another Marine rushed at him Dogberry stabbed his scalpel into his knee cap then spun around him as another thrusted his sword. The marine was stabbed and Dogberry safe. He allowed a scalpel blade to slice up his spine popping the platelets in-between in bone then kicked them to the ground and slammed the heel of his foot down on the marine who hadn't been hit yet. As it met her temple she was down for the count.

As two more came after him Dogberry stood there breathing heavily when he had an idea. Both Marines running towards him he spun his scalpels then threw them towards the Marine's necks. Slashing through the sides. Dogberry grinned noticing just what he'd been aiming for.

The marines stopped in pain but attempted to charge after Dogberry who side stepped their attempts and picked his scalpels up.

"You guys should stop fighting if you wish to live. You see I've just slashed your cartoid arterys and you'll bleed to death if you don't get those patched up soon enough. So if I were you guys I'd be pretty careful what you do."

Both Marines froze and knelt on the ground holding their necks swearing. Dogberry looked to his girlfriend/fiancée whatever his lover and smirked. Even in a towel he wanted to ravage her and he joined her with the Marines down for the count.

Offering her his hand to climb on his back again he kissed her on the cheek then pulled his mask back down again.

"Right then time to get our ship I think."
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:12 pm

Tamako was amazed at how ruthless he would fight. He was breathtaking with how precise he was with his slices. He wasn't kidding about being a doctor. Those cuts and that anatomical knowledge could only come from one. As she watched him continue fighting, she could feel her body wanting him all over again.

Walking over to him, she felt him kiss her cheek, but before he put his mask on, she wrapped her leg over his hip and gave him a passionate kiss then and there. But then her fighter's high dwindled and her sexual high wasn't that high yet, so she began to notice the crowds of people returning to stair at her. Feeling uncomfortable again, she got back onto his back and laid her head down his back.

"Let's go honey. I want to get out of this town."
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 3:26 am

"You and me both. Once we have a ship we can be as passionate as we want. People in this town are perverts."

Dogberry continued running again towards the ships and as he ran he started to see the gates of the shipyard. Smiling he said.

"I think our journey to safety will be reaching an ending soon the shipyards just up ahead. Not long to go now."

As he reached the gates and pushed them open walking in he allowed Tamako to slide down from his back and closed the door behind him. Standing in open view of shipwrights Dogberry could already hear the jokes being cracked and laughter of shipwrights as they stared at him but most Tamako's fine physique which was exentuant by the towel she wore. Her breasts being so big made took up most of the towel.

Most shipwrights grinned and feeling a little awkward Dogberry placed an arm around her pulling her closer.

"So Tamako come on then lets go get our hands on a ship then."

Walking towards the water Dogberry could see a few ships already finished floating gently on the waves whilst shipwrights laughed chuckled and wondered why these two were half dressed.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:22 am

The idea of being all alone with her new beloved set her mind at ease at they ran through town. It was too much for her to be on display for the world like this.

As they reached the shipyard, she slid off and closed the gate behind them, following with her hiding behind Dogberry to try and avoid the prying eyes of the large shipwrights. They were all strong and openly muscular, and they made her forget that she could light them on fire. She feared that if given the chance, they would be all over her.

She then noticed an average sized vessel, large enough for just the two to manned. She tapped his shoulder and pointed to the boat without signaling to the shipwrights themselves that this was what they were doing.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:31 am

As Tamako tapped him on the shoulder and pointed to a specific vessel Dogberry grinned. Nodding he looked around and said to her.

"Do you want to get on board while I open the harbour gates or do you want to open the gates while I get on board? Then we can sail the thing away and get out of here as soon as possible and safely too."

Looking at the shipwrights Dogberry noticed how all eyes were on them and he shook his head a little angry at the perverts.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:36 am

Her hands lit up of a second until she got herself up in the air.

"I think the real question is, do you want me to give you a lift before I open the gate, or do you wanna swim mr. Fishy?"

The group of shipwrights got worried of the fires coming from her body, scared she might set the boats on fire.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:45 am

Dogberry grinned looking at his towel covered love and rushed towards the ship. As he reached the edge he leapt into the air and grabbed hold of the edge of the ship. Pulling himself up and on board he looked down and raised the sails. Grabbed hold of the winch and began raising the anchor.

Removing a scalpel he sliced through the rope to the shipyard and shouted to Tamako.

"You better open that gate pretty soon. I've already released the ship to get going. Come on lets get going!"

Looking down at the shipwrights he realised how he may need to offer a helping hand and looked for something he could use as a weapon. No cannons, no cannon balls. He noticed a bucket and picked it up. Looking at the shipwrights and Tamako he held it in his hands tightly and swung his arm around with it till it picked up allot of momentum then threw it at the shipwright heading for Tamako from behind.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 4:51 am

While the main structure of the gate was made of stone, the gate itself was made of wood. excellent for Tamako, horrible for the shipwrights and everyone else. She covered her body in fire before grabbing at the wooden gate, burning it all up until all was left was burnt corners.

Returning to the ship, she dropped down, her stomach growling serious now. "Hehe. Do you, um, think there's any food stored right now?"
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:01 am

Looking at the doors burn up so quickly and how her energy was depleting after her attack he understood how she would feel when she got aboard. He stood beside her when she landed on the ship. He felt bad for her and as she landed he placed hands around her and sat her down on the leathery green seats around the edge of the ship by the railings.

"I don't know if the shipwrights will have any food aboard the ship since it was just a new ship. Its not likely they'd have food aboard. But I guess it might be worth a look you never know."

Rushing to the helm to steer the quickly sailing ship Dogberry grabbed hold and quickly steered the ship towards the opening as the ship sailed through Marine burst in through the shipyard gates to see them sailing off.

Marines opened fire as shipwrights shouted out after them screaming angrily.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:11 am

Tamako groaned, making her way down to the galley, hoping her love could steer clear of the Marines on his own.

As she got down, she was amazed. The place had already been decorated. There was a banner hanging over the table with big words printed on it FINALLY MARRIED, she guess the couple had been waiting a long time for this honey-moon of theirs. But she got over the guilt, they were criminals now, no guilt trip here.

Grabbing a couple bananas, she noticed the bedroom and thought she'd take a look at the closet. Her eyes gleamed and she gave a giggle as she noticed the numbers of Cosplay lined up in the closet.

"Hey, honey, um, fitting image, huh?" She came out, still holding the bananas dressed in a cat-lady outfit, complete with cat-ears and a tail.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:28 am

Steering the ship out of the port and to safety from the docks the town was quickly going into the distance and the coming into full view. DOgberry grinned seeing the town getting smaller and the sea getting bigger. It wasn't often this happened. Hearing Tamako's voice Dogberry turned around to see Tamako his jaw dropped and the bottom of his shirt lifted up too. He was truly shocked to see what he saw and found it hard to stare back at the open sea to avoid hitting anything. Not that it really mattered if they did hit anything though seeing as it was the sea.

"Wow I-I-I think you just stole my heart."

Leaping towards her Dogberry could do without pants for a little while longer.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]   Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 5:35 am

"I thought it would be fitting for a Cat-Burgaler to dress the part." Feeling her love's manhood ready for attention though. "Though I think dress is option at this point." Ending their adventure today with a kiss.
Back to top Go down

Love is burning Hot (antler and my thread) [sexual reference is in this thread, members under the age off .. should refrain from reading]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3