One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Empty
PostSubject: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 12:43 am

[Calm Belt Aboard Atlantis]

Iken was typing away on the keyboard connected to the controls of Atlantis. Since the manual scrolls were all written in ancient text it was up to Iken to translate and work the entirety of the cities internal workings. In the few weeks he had been there, the younger man was able to figure out not only the controls, but the weapons systems as well. He had also learned a little of the mechanics of the machines the run the island. Not completely literate, however he was still able to "fix" something if it broke down. In his working on the machines he also dabbled in the cybernetics section of the archives. It was quite impressive, the stuff was as advanced as anything he had ever seen; maybe even more so.

"I don't like traveling in these waters with this ship. Even with its size and weapons it's still a target for those damned Seakings. Well the bigger ones at least still try and take a bite out of us. I'll be glad when we're headed out of here with the admiral aboard." Iken said with a deal of confidence. Just then an alert popped up on the screen notifying the driver that they were running up on shallow waters and they would have to take a smaller vessel up towards the shore. Rusukaina Island an inhospitable place run by super monsters fitting of the Calm Belt. The island was therefor and ideal place to train up and coming recruits to the point they're ready for Hell.

"Jiper for obvious reasons I would like for you to speak to the admiral. I'll keep my identity covered until the right time. So until then we need to work to gain his trust, my plan to reveal the prime target to him should keep him from asking too many questions right away. It's a good thing that this place began an auto search on everyone that invaded two years ago. We have oodles of information it accumulated from watching fights to just plain body language." Iken said with a grin before bowing his head slightly. "To bad these readings are completely off when it comes to Maximillion and Derge." he said with a tone of disappointment.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 1:06 pm

The mans coat flowed in the wind as it laid on the tree near him. He whistled calmly spraying water on his face. As he felt the cold gentle waters, he thought to himself how on earth had he missed training in the wilds. His eyes flashed back to Tanith and then he remembered why he didnt miss it out here. Being on your own and fighting the wilderness was fun, but he missed Tanith alot. Nishki sat back as a giant Snake was creeping up from the water he had just drank from. As the snake slithered forth for the kill. Nishki held one palm to his side holding the snake in its tracks while looking straight ahead at the sun. "I hate being disturbed on a beautiful day like this...." He got up and let go of the snake who then immediately went for the kill. "How about you rest...." He dissappeared and appeared behind the snake, fists clenched. He dropped again and muttered "Jugan.. Neo......." The snake went blind and fell down with a defining thud. Nishki sighed to himself as he walked to his coat, yeah, he definitely missed Tanith.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 8:27 pm

Doku stood next to Iken a bottle of a fine whiskey in his right hand. "Oi Iken..Sure you don't wanna drink?" The young man asked before taking a large drink of his own. "Sad ain't it? I'm fifteen and my bounties only fifty million. Down right pathetic actually." the young man said a slight slur coming to his voice. He tended to be wasted all the time due to needing to build up a tolerance to the point where he could be utterly shit faced but be perfectly fine in speech and movement.

"So captin' where we 'eading?" Doku asked Iken with a chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:25 pm

Tsujo sat on a bench in the same room as Iken and what seemed to be everyone else, His two swords lay across his lap and his cloak and mask were bundled up beside him. Tsujo sat silently as he listened to the drunken rant of a 15 year old. Why was this kid even into this stuff anyway? "What exactly are we doing Iken?" Tsujo called out from across the room and waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 9:38 pm

"You're going to stay on the ship, while Jiper and I go to talk to the admiral." Iken said looking at the boy. Unlike most of the world, Iken knew very well what Doku was up to when he drank so much. In Iken's culture they began drinking at the age of ten. It wasn't nearly as heavy as what the sloshed 15 year old was doing, but he still understood. Training his attention to Tsujo he answered, "We're here to recruit another for the group. Someone who has high level connections with the other side."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:14 pm

"Aww I don't get any of the fun Iken?" Doku asked with a chuckle taking another swig out of the bottle. "Like I said...Where ever you go...Trouble ain't that far behind..." the young man chuckled again. "Ahh wonder what Karasu is up ta now that he is on the lamb. Perhaps e'll start killin' marines and such now..Not that 'heres a problem wid' that." the young man slurred with a chuckle. "Sure ya don't need a drink captain'?" Doku asked.

After a bit of thought Doku decided he should go off on his own "My apologies Iken but I have my own plans for now and need to be off. So I bid you fair well." Doku said before taking off in a submarine.

[exit for Doku]
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 5:41 am

"Oh!!!!!!!!!!!! The sun!!! It's hurting my eyes! It's been so long since I saw the sun, damnit!" Jiper's voice was heard when he got out of his room and he looked towards the others who seemed to be talking with each other. While he spoke his words, Doku was leaving and there were only Iken and Tsujo. However, unlike what anybody would expect, he actually seemed to know what Iken was saying to the others, it looked like he could hear. "Anyway..." he said while placing a pair of sunglasses on his eyes. "Just like Samakage said, we are going to approach my replacement... We could surely gain a lot from talking with him..." Jiper agreed with Iken before he turned his head towards him. He scratched his face with his long nails for a few seconds and he said "The guy we are about to approach is not the kind of person who is confused easily. It will be difficult, even for me and you to make him agree with your plan.".
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:16 pm

"I know." is all Iken replied as he and Jiper boarded the ship to sail towards the shore. Luckily for them, the admiral was almost immediately visible from the location they popped up. Pulling his hood up snugly against his neck Iken looked towards Jiper and sighed softly. "Well at least we wont have to look very hard." he said looking forwards towards the man now killing a rather large snake. "Remember, approach him as if it was one marine talking to another, who I am isn't important until later." he reminded his traveling companion. Once the ship ran up on shore, Iken leaped off into the water; it was a little over waist deep. Pulling it towards the shore, Iken hauled it until the water was only about knee deep. Standing there he waited for Jiper to make the move towards Nishki.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Nishki yawned as his den den mushi rang. Once again, his daily complaint about how he wanders off when he isnt supposed to. Nishki picked up the call as he adjusted his clothing. "TAICHOU!!!! YOUR SUPPOSED TO BE HERE!!! FLEET ADMIRAL HAS BEEN WRECKING THE PLACE SEARCHING FOR YOU!!!" Nishki chuckled , this kid was obviously new to the marine corp "yes, i know, ill be back in some time... ive had some things to do, ill come back, is there anything major?"
The voice then quietened down as the boy spoke in a hush voice "Well... there has been reports... Derge has been spotted, he is doing something fishy as usual at Olympus, he also released Uzo..... they wrecked the island, Miss Cassandra called and informed us that they could not fight back Derge and his men sir, should i also inform the gorosei?" Nishki held his face with slight annoyance. Uzo was major trouble for anyone, the last time he took him down, it was with alot of effort and time, if Uzo got his hammer back, everyone would be screwed. "No, do not inform the Gorosei, tell the Fleet Admiral and let him decide, also put out a order for Martello, tell him to return to Marineford, i need him to begin important duties in regards to high level pirates...." The voice replied "Yes Sir!!, Understood, ill inform everyone. Also Sir, one more piece of news, Anubis and the sandstone empire leader known as flame Cloak have been cornered by Wings of glory. They have been allowed to face Anubis alone with no interference!!"

Nishki placed his cap on his head before rubbing his temple "That is folly of the highest level...... they think they can take down Anubis and the sandstone empire? Its like asking for trouble, they need our help..... whatever, Wings of glory have always preferred self reliance, so leave them be, update me on that as it goes on...." The voice finally said "Yes Sir , will do... Reporting out sir!!" The Den Den mushi clicked as Nishki turned away from the arriving visitors , already sensing their arrival. "I didnt think non navy personnel were allowed on this island... or perhaps i was wrong.... but either way, its strange that two people are here in this place... who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 3:51 pm

"Hm? What are you talking about?" one of the two men said to Nishki. "Have I changed that much to the point that you barely are able to recognise my face? This is... Oh well." he completed. That man was none other than Jiper, who was a marine admiral before Nishki became one. Jiper was one of the old school admirals, one of the generation of Anubis and not of the generation of Maximillion and Iken.

He sighed below his mask. He took a deep breath, causing a loud sound as the machines that were helping him breath were being compressed. "Annoying mask... Is that the reason that you barely are able to recognise me? Former Vice Admiral Nishki?" he said afterwards and waited to listen to the response of Nishki. Would he recognise him or not?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 11:21 pm

Emily whistled softly as she looked around the ship. Her hoodie was high on her head and her hands where behind her back. Most of her time spent here on the ship was either finding a quiet place to relax or thinking of creative ways avoid conversations with people. It was almost like she was a ghost with how shy she was.

Emily has the opposite of stage fright. When it comes to being in front of a crowd, she is fearless and bold. She won't hold back what she can do, but once she is by her self and it comes to speaking with only a few people, she freezes up. Often she will hide her face under her hoodie to void eye contact with people.

Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 11:07 pm

Nishki looked back and saw Jipers face, it was strange seeing a old comrade, it felt so foreign and out of place for some reason. Nishki then nodded "I do recognize you now , former Admiral Jipers... i dont know if you come to me with bearing of good news or bad, your return seems rather poorly timed, the world is in chaos, even more than before, and nothing i do seems to be able to stop it..... so tell me, are you another ex marine turned to revenge against the Navy, or are you simply here out of goodwill my friend?"
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 2:21 am

Tsujo was blundering around this ship when he ran into Emily, he smiled seeing what he could assume to be a crewmate "Good Afternoon Emily, how are you doing?" He said politely following social protocol "Are your wounds fully healed?" He asked, Tsujo began to tap his foot to a tune that was stuck in his head, he wondered how long it would take for Iken to get back from wherever he was, If he had even left the ship. Tsujo was excited by all these new happenings right now, a new crewmate, some former admiral guy with us.. and a strange ship.. Tsujo enjoyed these current events and was hoping this new crewmate would be nice.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 3:33 am

Jiper's cheeks moved, indicating that he was smiling right below his mask when he listened to the words of his former comrade. Nishki was talking about the chaos in the world and he was actually wondering why Jiper would return at this point. The answer though was not that obvious, at least for Nishki. Nishki was wondering whether Jiper came to try and have his revenge against the marines for leaving him inside Atlantis or whether he just came because he wanted to help. That was natural. After all, Jiper was away for too long to be considered a marine anymore. Even the heads of the marines had probably forgotten about him. Jiper Juicest, the name that was once the name that was reminding many marines the justice, was now a name that was forgotten and that was actually reminding them of a former marine at some point.

He scratches his face with his long nails and he then replied to Nishki "Well, well, well... I am here not to try and have a revenge neither because of goodwill... I am here because I have to, I am here because I can see that the whole world is in chaos. The gears that were keeping the world in an order have broken. Many pirates have started making their movements in the New World and they are one step ahead from the Navy... I can totally see that there is a very big problem, outside and inside and I am over here to help. However, help does not come alone... I have a proposition for you... THAT is the reason I came here for you. There is something I want to propose you...".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 10:01 pm

Emily froze in up, and snaped out of her sneeking mode as Tsujo spotted her "o-oh um, good after noon to you Tsujo" she said softly. "oh yes, I cant even tell i was hurt anymore" she said softly. "u-um Tsujo, you wouldn't happen to know where to find some food on this massive ship..would you?" she asked softly with a light blush from embressment, that seemed to grow deeper as her stomic started to growl.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 12:19 am

Nishki looked slightly bemused as he worked up a welcoming grin for Jipers. It seems he wasnt here for anything in regards to disillusion and what not. Nishki then cleared his throat. "Well , im sorry for that Mr Jiper, i respect what you have done in the past... actually we need more good men in the marines right now... ill do what you ask of me, if you will come back and join the Navy again, we need men like you to help... anyway, what is the proposition u have?"
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeThu Dec 06, 2012 8:07 am

Jiper smiled, seeing Nishki's friendly response. His cheeks moved upwards, once again, indicating that he was smiling... Oh yes... He was smiling. It had been a very long time ever since he smiled before Iken appeared in front of him in order to question him whether he would join him or not in his quest of taking down the evil powers of the world. That guy... He made him smile a little bit... But the smiles he gave at Iken's words were a few compared to the smiles that he would give while being in front of another marine, and in this case, Nishki. He felt a warmer environment around a person who was a marine. Iken was a pirate and while he was with him, he felt pretty uncomfortable, even if they pretty much shared a common goal.

"Well, well... I do not even know where I should start from... As you can see, Admiral Rock, the world has changed ever since I left from the Marines... In my attempt to take down the evil of the world, I actually realized that it was me and my doings that should be taken down instead... However, now I believe that I took the wrong decision. Despite the fact that I was right about punishing myself like this, I made a tragic mistake. I took away the chance of the marine force to have a man with my strength... I took away a valuable marine for the force... And now, even if I see some note worthy people who have replaced me as an Admiral, I also see that the pirates are now a bigger threat than ever and that we have something to do. That is the main reason I got out of my self proclaimed "prison" of Atlantis. I am planning an all-out attack against the evil-doers of the pirate world... And I need your assistance. You know about which ones I am talking about... The old guys might be a real threat but they are also more calm-minded. They still have their brains and their logic is not corrupted by their power. Anubis might be one of the most powerful guys in the world but he is careful when he is moving. The same goes for that traitor, Gael... And even Wally, that guy has caused a havoc but on occasions he has shown to still have his logic in some way." Jiper said and he raised his head upwards to the sky, he took a breath, causing a loud sound because of his mask and he continued "I am talking about Maximillion Maimou and Derge Namikaze... Those people are completely insane and if they continue moving like this, they will destroy the whole New World if not the whole Grand Line. Those people have to be caught as fast as possible and be sent to Impel Down or the Tower of Fallen Angels... So, what do you say, Nishki. Will you and your subordinates join me and my accomplishes in my quest of taking down these pirates?" he continued and finished.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 11:58 am

Nishki stopped before he sighed "You came here on Atlantis? thats a dangerous weapon Jipers... as for helping you, i do not mind, but you will need to be sanctioned at some point under the navy command, for now i can list you as consultants but we must take a more proper way of handling these dangerous pirates...." Nishki finally adjusted his cap on before picking up his weapon, a jutte which was lying down nearby. "As for helping you... of course i will help you, but you must not harm marines or innocents in the course of this, let me handle the legality of this matter... so.... who is your friend then?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 1:22 am

"No, we do this not as marines, pirates, or bounty hunters, but as men. Attachments and organizations will only slow us down our progress of true justice. Look, if we all bring our resources and throw men at the likes of Maximillion and Derge; we'll be no better than them. I sure as hell wont risk the lives of my family, my friends, my nakama just for my own ends. I made a promise to protect the innocents and if I allow you to bring your division or battalion or whatever, it will only result in the loss of their lives, the loss of innocents." said the man under the cloak.

"Let me ask you this Admiral Rock. Is this the kind of world you want your child to be born into? A world where men like the ones Ex-Admiral Jiper spoke about only moments ago wouldn't think twice about capturing, torturing, killing, manipulating the ones you care about just to get to you for a reason only god could know of? I sure as hell do not!" the figure said clenching his fists tightly as the wind blew causing his cloak to flutter.

"Look, I know that the marines are such a large pirate like organization that higher ups like you don't give a damn about the underlings you put into harms way. However even a great admiral as yourself has to have people you care about in the organization that would be put into harms way if you involved them. A good friend or a special woman perhaps? I don't really care what it is, no matter what; they will be in more danger than ever before if you decide to include the marines in this." he said to more or less test the waters.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:43 am

Nishki flashed his eyes at the stranger as soon as he mentioned people he cared about. It was a threatening look, one of utter beastly instinct. Almost paternal defence. Nishki growled for a bit "You are very chatty for a hooded stranger.... talking about my loved ones is not something i will tolerate..... as for the navy who serve under me, of course i love my men more than anyone will ever know, but they are all trained soldiers. To preserve justice is their cause, it is their duty, every man , woman and child signed up knowing that they must fight......"

Nishki had seen many of his men die, sometimes for stupid reasons. He had seen Martellos outlook change drastically. Tanith had worked so hard along with alot of the other marines. Tiberius had betrayed them.......

Nishki then took a deep breath and let out. "I need to give a cover story for why i will be away, I will need to place my uniform somewhere proper....... and i will need a complete outlay of your plans, i dont need secrets or lies, because if we are not 100% synched about this we will fail..... except for your identity.. i dont need to know who you are" Nishki pointed to the cloaked man "It will complicate things if i knew who you are exactly, so i dont care about it."
Back to top Go down
Getsugaburi

Getsugaburi

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:18 pm

"I'm glad you're fully healed and feel no discomfort because of injuries" Tsujo said before turning away from Emily and beginning to look for a kitchen or anything that would have food in it "I don't know where anything is but I can help you find food" Tsujo said as he wandered down the hall only looking for food and other possibly occupying activities to take part in on this ship.
Back to top Go down
Maxulus

Maxulus

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 6:03 am

"Those are some pretty wise words, Nishki." Jiper said as soon as he listened to the words of the Admiral who replaced him after he was thought to be dead. "The less we know about each other, the better we will work with each other... After all, this is not being done for the sake of ourselves... This is being done for the sake of the innocent people that have become victims in this tragic pirate era of crazy people and worthless scums." Jiper commented and he raised his right hand to shake hands with Nishki.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 7:01 pm

Iken let out a small sigh of relief when Nishki agreed to help them with their fight against the forces of evil. "The plan is to beat some sense into the people we're targeting. If they don't shape up we find a more permanent solution to the problem of their existence. I can manage Maximillion on my own so all you and Jiper have to do is keep his crew and Roberto busy if he's there. Wally, has lost his ambition, but if we can take him out then and there, it'll prevent him from coming back; in the future. Honestly I'll leave that up to you two, Maximillion and Derge are mine to deal with." he said reaching into a pocket. "Now as an act of good faith, we've brought a little bit of information. It's something that the systems on Atlantis began compiling during the attack two years ago. It's information on a certain crew that you may find interesting." Iken said handing the Admiral a roster along with individual parameters of each member of the crew at that point in time. That included a girl with the last name of Rock.
Back to top Go down
nikz200

nikz200

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 4:04 am

Nishki shook Jipers hand and then accepted the roster from the hooded person. And then looked at the crew name. His initial response was that of complete silence , he lowered his cap and before scratching his head "This is impossible, that town was destroyed years ago, bodies were found, there was no way anyone survived that place.... let alone whoever this impostor is.... but i only know the flag of this crew anyway, so there could be someone trying to disguise themselves as one of my dead family..." Nishki had put this part of his life firmly behind him. He had no more family, tanith was the only family he needed, and he didnt require revenge, revenge was not justice, it was just a path that lead to darkness.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:21 pm

Iken handed the man another piece of paper. "Their location." he said. This time is was a set of coordinates to the island that the crew had been held up at. They were near a small island near Drum Island called Wells Island. It was a good ways a away from their current location. It could take anywhere from a couple of weeks to an entire month to sail to it using the regular Grandline route. However if they decided to stay in the Calm Belt and risk the encounters with Seakings, they could probably reach it in give or take a week. "Anyway, you're free to accompany us in Atlantis." said Iken as he walked back towards his boat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings    Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious Adventures of the Wandering Travelers: Chapter of the Lost Siblings
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next