One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

which "kinesis" power do you want?

Go down 
+8
Redmerv
Iggy
TheBlackLuffy
Ace_Amy
Orphan_Smasher
Fwink
Thatoneguy
Layman Iconoclast
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Electrokinesis-power to create and control electricity
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
phyrokinesis- power to create/control fire
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_lcap10%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
cryokinesis-power to create/control ice
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
aerokinesis-power to create and control wind
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 10 ]
telekinesis-power to move objects
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_lcap9%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 10 ]
lunerkinesis-power to control and absorb ki (energy)
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Biokinesis- power to change your own cells
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
hydrokinesis-power to control water
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
geokinesis-power to control the ground
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
Thermokinesis-power to change the temperature
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Atmoskinesis-power to control the weather
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_lcap2%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Umbrakinesis-power to create/control shadows/darkness (absence of light)
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_lcap3%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
Lumokinesis-power to create/control light
 3% [ 3 ]
Cryptokinesis-power to broadcast Suggestion
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dynamokinesis- is the manipulation of all of the four forces. (Electromagnetism, Gravity, Strong Nuclear Force, and Weak Nuclear Force.
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_lcap7%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 7 ]
magnokinesis- power to control magnetic field
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_lcap1%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Chronokinesis-power to control perception of time
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_lcap4%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
Autokinesis-power to control energy
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hypnokinesis-power to control a persons thoughts
 4% [ 4 ]
Vitakinesis-power to heal
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_lcap5%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Terrakinesis-power to control plant life
 2% [ 2 ]
Quantakinesis-power to increase or decrease matter
 3% [ 3 ]
Echokinesis-power to control sound waves
 2% [ 2 ]
Psychokinesis-power over the mind (mind reading ECT)
 3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 107

AuthorMessage
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:18 pm

i coulda SWORN i burnt this thread to a crisp... what are you people writing on? bar napkins?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:19 pm

no see he can grab ANYTHING, best not to argue with him right?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:20 pm

On my telikinitic graphite holder duh!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:24 pm

because APARENTLY telikinesis is beter than EVERFY othe imaginable power out there I will get rid of this thread....

now that you can kill all of us with out even looking at us theres no point in arguing *sigh* I figured they were all on equal terms....
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:27 pm

Actually, It isn't better then everything, it's just most are based on telikinis like aerokinesis and pyrokinesis. It isn't better than every power, it's just great if you know how to use it. A chronokinetic could easily win.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:29 pm

I fail to see how, if you think time has stood still you could still move objects and see them move....
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:31 pm

I didn't say telikinis would beat chronokinesis i said the other thing.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:32 pm

Allister Blizt wrote:
Actually, It isn't better then everything, it's just most are based on telikinis like aerokinesis and pyrokinesis. It isn't better than every power, it's just great if you know how to use it. A chronokinetic could easily win.

which other thing?
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:33 pm

That a chronokinetic would win.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:34 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
I fail to see how, if you think time has stood still you could still move objects and see them move....

to which I said the above
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:36 pm

That makes no sense. I said that a chronokinetic, the one with time stop would beat the telikinetic.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:38 pm

they DONT stop time!!! they contrul the PERCEPTION of time! I have said this befopre GTE IT THROUGH YER HEAD
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:40 pm

I didn't want to say it the full way, they could make the target think time stopped.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:46 pm

yeah but once they tryed to move something they would see that it DID move andthey coudl still fight, and then they are basicaly up against an odinary person, the best thing to do would be to lear one other and simply put your opponent ten seconds behind so that they wouldent see though it but you can only have ONE so...
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:49 pm

They wouldn't try to though, because they would think that time has stopped completely, until the power was stopped, they'd be stuck still. Also what you would do is speed up their perception of time to mess them up.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:50 pm

no they would be free to move because it is there PERCEPTION that is being changed
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:52 pm

But if you percieved you were dead, your mind would shut down, making you dead.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:53 pm

but there not talking perception of bieng dead here
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:55 pm

Just an example. Of course it couldn't do the impossible like make you fly because you think of that. You perceive you are the world's best ninja!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:00 pm

exactly and since time cant actualy stop...
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:01 pm

Basically what wound happen is that, your mind would run life support only. Like being in a standing coma
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:04 pm

you know th... NO! I said I would stop arguing and thats what I'm goning to do, you win, the list isnt fair because Chronokinisis is betrer than anything ever you win good day to you *slam*
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:06 pm

I didn't want a win. I just wanted to point out that Telekinetics aren't the best, actually it depends on the skill of the user.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:09 pm

yeah well its all very veage, ever heard of a manga called phcyic power nanaki?
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 10:10 pm

No i haven't. Please describe it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next