One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

which "kinesis" power do you want?

Go down 
+8
Redmerv
Iggy
TheBlackLuffy
Ace_Amy
Orphan_Smasher
Fwink
Thatoneguy
Layman Iconoclast
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Electrokinesis-power to create and control electricity
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
phyrokinesis- power to create/control fire
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_lcap10%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
cryokinesis-power to create/control ice
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
aerokinesis-power to create and control wind
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 10 ]
telekinesis-power to move objects
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_lcap9%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 9% [ 10 ]
lunerkinesis-power to control and absorb ki (energy)
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Biokinesis- power to change your own cells
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
hydrokinesis-power to control water
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
geokinesis-power to control the ground
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
Thermokinesis-power to change the temperature
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Atmoskinesis-power to control the weather
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_lcap2%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Umbrakinesis-power to create/control shadows/darkness (absence of light)
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
Lumokinesis-power to create/control light
 3% [ 3 ]
Cryptokinesis-power to broadcast Suggestion
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dynamokinesis- is the manipulation of all of the four forces. (Electromagnetism, Gravity, Strong Nuclear Force, and Weak Nuclear Force.
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_lcap7%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 7% [ 7 ]
magnokinesis- power to control magnetic field
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_lcap1%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Chronokinesis-power to control perception of time
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_lcap4%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
Autokinesis-power to control energy
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hypnokinesis-power to control a persons thoughts
 4% [ 4 ]
Vitakinesis-power to heal
which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_lcap5%which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Terrakinesis-power to control plant life
 2% [ 2 ]
Quantakinesis-power to increase or decrease matter
 3% [ 3 ]
Echokinesis-power to control sound waves
 2% [ 2 ]
Psychokinesis-power over the mind (mind reading ECT)
 3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 107

AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:17 pm

allister: you can not SEE my insides so how can you focus on a specific part to move?

Orphan: you cant make huricanse thats the weather ability, no the wind ability is stuf like cutting air slashes, condneced air being realsed c reating impact, or a gust of air to push you upward or move in the air

Pyrokinisis is the creation of combustion, usualy in air, to create fire, so if you used it on a bomb then yes but otherwise I dont think so

we have 5 votes but only me, fwink, allister, and orphan have voted so who did not tell us?
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:19 pm

hmmm... cause im thinking pyro from the xmen, how when he throws a fireball, it more spreads then explodes, but it still has a small explosive effect, and thats what i was thinking, cause... well... i love fire =)
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:20 pm

I wouldn't have to see them I would have to think and focus where they are.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:21 pm

admin sama, you are giving everyone but urs draw back, explain to me HOW you can move at the speed of electricity, cuz for that to happen you would have to turn your body into electricity which is not part of controlling electricity, also making the neurons fire faster would take great concentration, and so it may make you think faster, but if you got distracted you would fry your brain so it would take practice. also crushing things wouldnt be very hard, all i need to do is increase gravity, that doesnt take much mental strain. However, sending electricity nto bullets would because just like telekinesis, you would have to be able to see them or you wouldnt know where to direct the electricity.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:22 pm

*sigh* again, dispite the fact that you can focus on what you cant see being compleatly ilogical you forgat I would be moving at etxtreamly elivated speeds
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:23 pm

and orphan, you could make explosions if you had a solid fuel to burn, just make it burn really fast and the escaping co2 from the reaction would make an explosion.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:23 pm

how to u move really fast, your not made of electricity, you only control it
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:28 pm

why is is this this hard to understand!?!?! there are electrical impulses running through your body right now! they are in your nervous system!!! I would only be using electricity to give it a boost, equaling faster reaction time, faster movement, and faster thinking
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:30 pm

Admin-sama wrote:
*sigh* again, dispite the fact that you can focus on what you cant see being compleatly ilogical you forgat I would be moving at etxtreamly elivated speeds

Actually it's not, if you can mentally visualize it, you can focus on it. Your reaction time would speed up, but if you were distracted you could fry yourself.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:33 pm

if there is a room sepreated from you by a wall, and you know there is a box in that room you can focus on it and think about it all you want but you will NOT be able to actualy move it because you can not get a mental grip on something that you only have a veagu understanding of where it is, its like groping in the dark, but even harder becasue the room would be miving at exlerated speeds and throing lightning at you!!!
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: whi   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:37 pm

Actually the thing about having a vague understanding is incorrect. If you knew what was in the room and knew the size of the room, you could the move the matter in the room.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:37 pm

my pervios statemant was allready assmuning you know both of those things
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:39 pm

If you knew those two things, it would be possible, it might be harder, but still possible.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:43 pm

okay so lets assume that grabing and moving something out in the open is 100%, if you can not see it that 25%, if it is oddly shaped and you want to grab only one part of it thats 20% if it is moving VERY fast thats 50% so it requireds 95% consentration INCLUDING breathing, hartbeat, seeing, hearing, and avoiding lightening as it comes at you from multipul directions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:34 pm

you guys are all arguing over powers none of us will ever have... and unless this is going into an rp, all points made here, are NULL! BWAHAHAHA! I BURN THIS THREAD WITH FIIIIIIIIIRES!

sorry... continue, i just wanted to make it clear what you were all arguing about...
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:37 pm

god point, arguing online is like a paint drinking contest, you can win but your still stupid
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:46 pm

aww but its so fun,
and if you moved too fast you would tear your muscles to shreds crippling you for life, you would only have above average movement, not superhuman, its still the muscle tissue that recieves the strain, your just making it react faster with electricity. same goes for the brain, if you thought faster, you would have to sleep more or your brain wouldn't be able to store all the information and the neuron endings would get damaged.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 7:56 pm

yeah Ive decided to go with orphan and not argue, your god and the power to create and manipulate electricity is completely worthless, have a nice day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:00 pm

whats the point in making this thread if we cant argue about it? i dont see what the problem is with arguing as long as we are giving evidense instead of saying, "no ur wrong"
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 8:02 pm

how about YOU Iggy? though I think I already know...
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:09 pm

But i could control fire, because fire is plasma, a type of matter and telekinesis can grab matter. And if that doesn't work for you I grab the oxygen around the fire and trap it. This saves the thread from Orphen, even though it was already burnt down.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:11 pm

orphan dose not really contrul heat, he conrtuls rapidly cumbusting air in to enargy, you cant grab enargy
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:13 pm

Actually, I could just grab the air around it trapping it. Plus his power is to increase the friction in something, increasing it's heat.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:16 pm

oh I forgot... last page I resolved to stop arguing about this, your god and my power is worthless because you can stop ANYTHING, hvae a nice day Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 9:17 pm

I just wanted to stop the fire! But noooooo! You had to go and stop me!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next