One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

which "kinesis" power do you want?

Go down 
+8
Redmerv
Iggy
TheBlackLuffy
Ace_Amy
Orphan_Smasher
Fwink
Thatoneguy
Layman Iconoclast
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Electrokinesis-power to create and control electricity
which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_lcap13%which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_rcap
 13% [ 14 ]
phyrokinesis- power to create/control fire
which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_lcap10%which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_rcap
 10% [ 11 ]
cryokinesis-power to create/control ice
which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_lcap3%which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
aerokinesis-power to create and control wind
which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_lcap9%which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 10 ]
telekinesis-power to move objects
which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_lcap9%which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_rcap
 9% [ 10 ]
lunerkinesis-power to control and absorb ki (energy)
which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_lcap2%which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Biokinesis- power to change your own cells
which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_lcap5%which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
hydrokinesis-power to control water
which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_lcap7%which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 8 ]
geokinesis-power to control the ground
which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_lcap4%which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
Thermokinesis-power to change the temperature
which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_lcap1%which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Atmoskinesis-power to control the weather
which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_lcap2%which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_rcap
 2% [ 2 ]
Umbrakinesis-power to create/control shadows/darkness (absence of light)
which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_lcap3%which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_rcap
 3% [ 3 ]
Lumokinesis-power to create/control light
 3% [ 3 ]
Cryptokinesis-power to broadcast Suggestion
which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_lcap0%which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dynamokinesis- is the manipulation of all of the four forces. (Electromagnetism, Gravity, Strong Nuclear Force, and Weak Nuclear Force.
which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_lcap7%which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_rcap
 7% [ 7 ]
magnokinesis- power to control magnetic field
which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_lcap1%which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_rcap
 1% [ 1 ]
Chronokinesis-power to control perception of time
which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_lcap4%which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_rcap
 4% [ 4 ]
Autokinesis-power to control energy
which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_lcap0%which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Hypnokinesis-power to control a persons thoughts
 4% [ 4 ]
Vitakinesis-power to heal
which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_lcap5%which "kinesis" power do you want? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 5 ]
Terrakinesis-power to control plant life
 2% [ 2 ]
Quantakinesis-power to increase or decrease matter
 3% [ 3 ]
Echokinesis-power to control sound waves
 2% [ 2 ]
Psychokinesis-power over the mind (mind reading ECT)
 3% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 107

AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

which "kinesis" power do you want? Empty
PostSubject: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 2:53 pm

so there are an awful lot of "-Kinesis" abilities, given your choice which one of these would you have if you were only allowed one? (vote canceling is allowed in this poll in case you change your mind, but multiple votes are not allowed seeing as you may only have one, post what you voted for and why and if and when you change your vote to what and why. NOTE: if I missed any just tell me so and I will ad them, HOWEVER this thread is just for kinetic abilities so other psychic powers like dominion or predicting the future will not be added because they are not a "kinesis" power)

Last edited by Admin-sama on Sat Feb 28, 2009 5:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:00 pm

I forsee someone picking Chronokinesis just because it is so much more stronger.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:23 pm

that only contruls the perception of time, NOT time travel!

so it is not as strong as you think it is, which one did you vote for?
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:31 pm

I picked telikinis because it is one that has it's uses. It is strong but not to strong. Changing someone's perception of time could make them think they were frozen in time, or slow them down, because they percieve it to be slower.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:33 pm

actually you make them perceive it faster to slow them down... if they perceive it slower then they have more time to react to things
i voted dynamokinesis cuz by controlling gravity you can crush people and lift things. i pretty much just want it for gravity manipulation. but you could also create elements with nuclear manipulation.
i dont really understand cryptokinesis

Last edited by Fwink on Sun Jan 11, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:35 pm

You're right, and that power could be overrused in many ways. And by making someone percieve there not being a "flow" of time, it would stop.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:37 pm

which did YOU pick fwink?
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:38 pm

i was getting to that, see last post
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:40 pm

aliister, if it only works on perception you should not stop the flow of time, cuz that just lets them analyze everything in their field of vision, you should speed it up a lot so they do not have time to process information.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:41 pm

which do u pick admin sama?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:41 pm

okay

Gravity = puling objects to or away from each other

Strong force = what holds the atoms in mater together

weak force = works against strong force

electromagnetic force = apples charges to things
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:43 pm

I would want Electrokinesis because I can use it to become the ULTIMATE bank robber! think about it, stun the guards, short out the security systems, interrogate the teller for the code with shocks, sock open the vault, blow up the police cars, and use the electricity in my body for faster movement to escape! or even cover my body in lightening and jump up and strike where I want to go! and I would have wires!

with my power I could charge metal stuff with electricity and throw it to make a lightening grande, or manipulate static cling so I can catch bullets or kunai, I could even speed up the neurons in my brain for faster reaction time and quick thinking... but I would have to be careful not to fry my brain or casue seizures....
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which    which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:45 pm

Yeah, you're right, I just like saying them in the wrong way. I think Dynamokinesis could be overrused because of the fact that it can control gravity and nuclear energy, so you could just trap someone and then manipulate a nuke to kill them brutally.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:47 pm

were you not listening to my explanation???
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:48 pm

y waste time making a nuke, crush their body with gravity.
but admin sama's got me beat, gravity doesnt effect electrons according to Newtonian physics.
(of course the model of the atom and black holes disprove this)
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:50 pm

I didn't see that, sorry. And my power would beat yours admin sama, because i could just chuck you.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:55 pm

I guess no one of you read my explanation on fwink's power so I will reiterate

gravity would not be TOTAL control because the power is split between five such immensely diffrent fields, electrokinesis is COMPLEATE control of electricity because I onlyu have to concentrate on one thing, but Fwink would be focusing on five diffrent laws of physics at diffrent time meaning he wouldn't be able to crush or nuke you with out killing himself from mental strain

and as for you allister you can only move stuff you can focus in on, if your reaction time is not absolutely perfect you could not stop single bullet and you would get a really bad headache if you tried to stop more than one, electricity moves much faster than the naked eye and I would allso have the ability to increase my own reaction time and speed as well
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:57 pm

But if I threw you high up in the air you and you hit hard you would die. Each ability has a weakness, such as the requirement of focus for tk.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 5:59 pm

but if I use the electrical impulses in my own body and neurons in my mind I can move and think at MUCH faster speeds, abd if you through me very high in the air I would strike the ground with lightening to slow my fall (duh)
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:00 pm

But what if i decided only to grab your head.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:06 pm

you cant grab any part of me if I am moving faster than you can zone in on, and you cant crush things with TK, just move them
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:08 pm

No, actually telikinis is the ability to grab things with your mind, and if you can grab, you can squeeze. And if you can move so fast everyone can't keep up, everyone would pick it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:09 pm

I have seen absoulutly no evedacne to that, but it dose not disprove my other point, oh and WHO voted and did not say???
Back to top Go down
Orphan_Smasher

Orphan_Smasher

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:10 pm

question... for pyrokenesis (i picked it but i might repick it) can the fire create explosions as well?

also, for aerokenisis, how much wind can one control at one time? say create hurricanes?
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: which "Kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitimeSun Jan 11, 2009 6:12 pm

Well i have heard that is the definition of it, and if you could only move things with your mind, couldn't I move your innards.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: which "kinesis" power do you want?   which "kinesis" power do you want? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next