One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter x Hunter

Go down 
+7
keymaster
Dustfinger
vexthewolf
Orphan_Smasher
Fwink
Thatoneguy
Layman Iconoclast
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:37 am

per person not team

thats just that, if you have faith in the captain you wont steal othersbages but since no one trusts anyone stealing and restaling will take place, some teams will remain strong, others will emadletly dispand, the exesise measures how well you can work with others or force people to do what you want... I dont know
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:44 am

That sounds like one event. But there should be others, but how about instead of having 4 or more events having the randomly decided event and combat at the end another event could be there is 1 rock per 2 people (3 if there is a large number of contestants) and anyone who has a rock at the end of the round moves on to combat.

here's my idea

event one winners procede to combat

losers try again next year.

You would be given a number badge when you start.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:48 am

would we have to wait a year to make new chars? time would pass very fast if we made another year pass when ever a new char was made
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:50 am

I think that the next contest would start when someone makes a new character but you only couldn't compete with your old character if that character is dead or a hunter. Oh and thank you for listening to my advice
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:52 am

so the exams would NOT be anual
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:53 am

For the sake of characters aging way to fast they would not be annually.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:54 am

so some storlyline changes, for example should we allow greed island?
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:57 am

I think that greed island is a go but we should have the makers of greed island not be named to avoid cannon problems. Plus it would require you to be a proffesional hunter, and you gave me an idea, the strongest evil characters, (after a large group is made) could be the ryodan because it is an organization and it could have a different leader than Chrollo
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:01 am

yeah the Ryodan or "the spiders" as they are called, or the phantom troupe depending on who they ask, perhaps multipul divisions?

as for greed siland, it would complicate things to much so I would rather not include it
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:03 am

If you don't want to have Greed Island than no Greed Island, but we need a special for super strong characters. I think there should be a maximum of 9 members of the spiders including the leader, The 8 legs, and the head.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:04 am

but thats just it, many people want to be part of it, they shouldent be penalised for showing up late... its mean
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:06 am

Yes so they could challenge someone for their position. The Ryodan should be the 9 super strong evil characters because if i'm right that's what it was. I don't think they would be penalized because they could battle for the position, of course it would be ridiculous for them to fight multiple people alot so how about 1 challenge per person a week.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:09 am

how about this, seeing as they are the spiders we could say as time passed that more spiders sprung up, and if we are years later than we dont have to worry about the current storyline
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:10 am

Yes but their should be some limit because the spiders have limits, and if everyone was a spider there would be noone to fight. That's one rule of the spiders they do not fight eachother
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:14 am

yes, but they are only one type of group to be found, there will be others, if there are to many we can post an annoncemt saying that there are to many and telling users not to make any more
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:15 am

Okay and what about the hero groups, what should they be??? Also can anyone be a chimera ant? Oh and could my char be in your group?
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:23 am

I dont like to start gruops, I might join yours. as for the ants I have not decided yet, the grups should be free forming
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:26 am

The Ants, if they are approved then they should have some harder limitations because they are physically much better and can fly and such. this is just an idea but the ant character would have to be in a group of ants.

I hope you join my group when i make it.

I can't wait for the forum!!!
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:32 am

I'll get to work on it

as for the ants I would probably not allow them to have non natural weapons
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:34 am

That makes sense. I also think that you shouldn't be able to have an ant as your first character because all the useful ones naturally know how to use nen. I also think that the King/Queen would be Npcs that can be fought but are not used by any players instead Admin's would control how they fight what they do etc.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:35 am

makes since, seeing as Iggy and Hawk do not know HxH would you want to be an admin?
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:37 am

That would be Wonderful!!! Thank you so much for the offer!! I really want to be an admin!!! Thank you Admin-sama!1
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:39 am

right, I'll make it so once the site is up and running *grins*

in the mean time we need members and a storyline
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:47 am

I know Gohan would probably go for it because he likes yu yu, The person who read it would probably join, and key might join as well. I think you should ask if anyone is interested in it because people wouldn't join if they didn't know. As for the storyline I know that if ants are allowed they should be included, plus if the ants are involved they should be instead of mass killing, damaging the world's economic stance although they are still evil
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 1:55 am

yeah well....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter x Hunter
Page 3 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next