One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter x Hunter

Go down 
+7
keymaster
Dustfinger
vexthewolf
Orphan_Smasher
Fwink
Thatoneguy
Layman Iconoclast
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:27 pm

discuss the anime/manga and the upcoming RP (maybe)
here
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:37 pm

We should post the picture of nen abilities chart, the one in happy new year and maybe the character creation sheet later. I think the idea of the rp is brilliant because there is so much custimazation.
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:39 pm

i need to read/watch this now, it was on my list for a while
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 5:40 pm

If you get bored at some point don't give up!! there are some dry spots but it's a great series.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:02 pm

Hunter x Hunter Nentypes2

there you are...

so I am trying to think of an ability for manipulation and emission but nothing comes to mind
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:38 pm

I think that it would be something like creating a creature that you control because manipulation is based on control of material and emission is creating something.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:40 pm

yes but I cant actualy MAKE something from my aura with out matrialisation
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:44 pm

Yes but you could make a living creature to attack like Gon's emission technique, it wouldn't be solid but raw energy. So you could make a energy attack that you could control
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:46 pm

like killua's grampa's dragon attack.... cool,

oh wait I could shoot my aura out with emission and have it stay there with sou then manipulate it!
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:52 pm

EXACTLY!!!! You understand it!! But I'm having trouble, if you make the site which i hope you will. I can't decide whether or not to make i guy who's nen power is to make a penguin who has ice powers or a different power
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:54 pm

the penguin would be born in to spechalisation and go for materialisation to do so with out conditions.... what sort of ability would the nen beast have
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 8:59 pm

What do you mean the nen beast? If you meant the penguin he would have multiple powers and some wouldn't relate to the ice power. 1. ice control 2. a super hard beak. 3. the ability to alter it's body shape.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:03 pm

that seems like to much, all the people in the series that have made living beings from nen o "Nen beasts" as they are called have one ability

for example the fourteen devils all only had one ability, that was fusing together and breaking apart

the white gorilla had the ability to switch places with the user

the black gorilla could switch places with others

three abilitys, each being nothing like the last seems like a stretch
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:04 pm

Your right. I guess he would only have ice control but the super hard beak really isn't a power as much as a trait so it would probably still have that.
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:15 pm

But since i created it i could make it disapear, plus the penguin would probably also be able to freeze the water in the air to create ice breath.

Also you could manipulate it but how do you know my specialization ability isn't to completely control it not just create it??
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:17 pm

for this reason abilitys need to be spelled out VERY clearly

but these are all just attacks posible with the rote basics of my nen types I have not thought of an actual ABILITY yet
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:23 pm

I understand but i thought of a cool ability for you based on what you said, create a project that is made of your aura, when it hits the target it transfers the energy into the target and can control weaker creatures or weaken a nen users nen.

I think i might use that guy but it isn't definite.

Also there needs to be guidelines and rules about the character creation, not just nen like not being able to use weapons that would only be able to be created through nen.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:28 pm

yes of course, that should be common sense seeing that there are no weapons in the series that have special abilities that are NOT made up of nen

but I think I know what I will use: Rubber balls, there small so I can hold allot of them, I would not need to propel them though the air, just manipulate how they bounce, and they would weaken the opponents aura so that I might attack directly with energy projectiles and avoid having it blocked with kou
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:39 pm

I think i would use hand to hand, and with nen incorporate ice powers.

Another limitation could be that a nen with a strong ability requires a strong condition.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:43 pm

we can insist they include one before approval of there ability

the best part about the combination of rubber balls with highly transferable aura and manipulation energy attacks is that I am manipulating the projectile so it is next to impossible to dodge so you HAVE to block it, but if you have been fighting off all the rubber balls attempts to transfer my aura in to you, you wouldn't have enough aura to block a strong attack, how do I get the aura to do such a strong attack and knock you out? by calling a few balls back and transferring the aura to myself
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:45 pm

That makes sense but you would lose that aura if someone broke the rubber balls. I like you ability it is strong but limited. I have to think of a good condition for the penguin guy before i create him
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:52 pm

you can not make new moisture, only that which is in the air, in dry climates you wouldent be able to use the ice
since the penguen is from your aura you would have allmost no deffence when using it

as for a condition.... let me think of one which would actualy limit your use of it....
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:53 pm

Actually i think the penguin could create moisture but only within a small range. Like say for ice breath, but it would use my aura or i would just carry bottled water, lots of it.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:54 pm

what if it could only use moisture from YOUR body, if you fight to long you might get dehydrated
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:55 pm

That makes sense, and i would carry water bottles, lots of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hunter x Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter x Hunter
Page 1 of 16Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next