One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hunter x Hunter

Go down 
+7
keymaster
Dustfinger
vexthewolf
Orphan_Smasher
Fwink
Thatoneguy
Layman Iconoclast
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:58 pm

and if I got them away from you... you would lose! its just like my ability, but getting around the penguin would be tricky... just like zeroing in on one ball at a time to crush while I throw projectiles at you would be tricky BOTH are strong but fair Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 9:59 pm

Your right! Although i wouldn't be completely defenseless like you because of the penguin's beak i could stab you, and you could use your remaining aura to use a strong move.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:03 pm

I will definitly make this if more people express an intrest, because as Keymaster and I found out on a tales of phantasia site two people can not run be the only posters on an RP site and hve it work, they can sustain it but only temporaly, besides I would like to have at least four or five perople to statr with anyway
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:04 pm

I agree with you, hopefully i can get my friend to join in to and maybe we could get some site members like fwink and keymaster.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:08 pm

you, me, fwink, key, and gohan likes Yu Yu and TOGASHI Yoshihiro wrote that, by coincedence TOGASHI Yoshihiro allso wrote HxH so he might get on... kingdomania has read it so I will ask her, I can try to get zeldaman, hawk, and iggy on even though they have not read HxH, ((alothough zeldaman read yu yu))
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:10 pm

That's a good idea, oh and by the way do you like the celestial tower arc???
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:12 pm

of yu yu? because I do not remember a celestial tower in HxH.... there was that turnament tower..... oh wait I remember the celestial twoer it was in yu yu...... thats when I stoped reading it, meh it was allright
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:13 pm

Actually the tournament tower in HxH is the Celestial Tower. I thought that the beginning was boring but later on in it was great.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:15 pm

oh yeah that was fun, right when nen was introduced, the guy with the double is a perfect example as to why I cant have manipulation AND materialization
Back to top Go down
Fwink

Fwink

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:16 pm

ya ill join, i started watching the HXH anime, hopefully its not vastly different from the manga
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:17 pm

Yeah your right. It makes sense, but it\'s depressing because he was cool.

That\'s awesome Fwink!!

Oh and Admin sama please pm me with the character sheet again. I accidentily deleted it.

Last edited by AllisterBlizt on Thu Jan 01, 2009 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:18 pm

okay I will PM ou the char sheet Wink the diffrent stages are for later on , when you become a hunter or learn nen so its not all one sheet
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:31 pm

My friend probably isn't going to join, he keeps saying he might join one of these forums but never does.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:34 pm

then I wont count on it, some people just aren't cut out for RPing

how is this for my ability:

Nen Ability: When he puts a very small amount of his a nen in to rubber balls using sou he can control the direction that the balls bounce in, then transfer the nen from the ball in to the target, if the target is not a nen user or a very weak nen user the aura will be transferred in to them and result in possession , the more nen transferred the longer the position takes place. If the opponent is an average nen user the user’s aura is deflected back in to the ball by the opponents aura but they will loose aura in the process, gradually weakening their aura while leaving the user’s constant. The balls can be called back to transfer the aura back to the user, the
Secondary nen abilities: Nen energy projectiles, fired using emission making it an emission based attack, the more nen gathered the bigger the projectile, like the rubber balls these can be manipulated by the user to turn in the air, these are designed to do damage rather than transfer aura
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:40 pm

How about this for my ability

Primary nen ability: Create and control a penguin who can create and manipulate (to a small degree) ice, and snow examples a blast of cold air, icecicle rain, freeze breath by absorbing the water in the user, the penguin has a personality but listens to the master completely, speaks in a language that can only be understood by penguins or the master. the penguin stays close to the user and can be "sent away" and brought back. it has a hard and sharp beak that is used for stabbing or striking.

Secondary nen ability: Can learn animal languages by observing them for long periods of time. The master can learn the basis of the language in twenty minutes, mild skills in the language in an hour, and mastery of the language in a day of observation. However the master will get headaches from trying to listen to too many languages at a time.

Last edited by AllisterBlizt on Thu Jan 01, 2009 11:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:41 pm

good start but more explanation would definitely be needed
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 10:50 pm

I edited it. Oh and by the way did you take the suggestion of mine and change it for your nen ability??

Last edited by AllisterBlizt on Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:01 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 01, 2009 11:57 pm

sort of

oh and what will your char do before nen? I need to think for mine

allso some hunter exam ideas
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:01 am

My character will be a fist fighter, and i think yours should use the bouncy balls as a distraction while you stab them or something.

Also wasn\'t the reason Kastro lost was because was originally not one of those two types?

Oh and for the hunter exam, i think there should be 8 events and there would be a random selection of which ones to do with the last one being battle.

Last edited by AllisterBlizt on Fri Jan 02, 2009 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:02 am

he was renforcemnt but used materialisation and manipulation

I was going to give my guy tonfa and wires.....
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:05 am

If that's what you want do it! But remember the wires would be difficult to use during most of the hunter exam, if you want to see my suggestion for the thread read my last post.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:11 am

yes I know, they are for the long, drawn out parts where seting traps would be neccisary, allso I was going to hive him sharp metal rings with a single spike as a wait for sweiinging the wire around... but I need hunter exam Ideas
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:18 am

I think that combat is a definate final for all exams, I think this idea is good too; The wanna-be hunters go through a course in a group, they get to a certain point and they have a x or y decision to make based on a question for example there are two guards at two different paths, one always lies, and one always tells the truth, if you think guard a's path is right go to path x, if you think guard b's path is right go to path y. If someone disagrees with the whole of the group they will seperate and go to the other path. The path that is right will be safe but the path that is wrong will have a monster or an obstacle. The group might be able to survive if they are wrong but the one person will not. The people who fail will not die but not have a chance of becoming a hunter.
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:32 am

how about this, teams of five, each person has a badge, the team votes for a captain, if the captain's bage is stolen, everyone is disqualifyed, if your badge is stolen everyone loses, but if you have two badges at the end of the four day trial you pass regardless
Back to top Go down
Thatoneguy

Thatoneguy

PostSubject: Hunter X hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 12:34 am

Do you mean if the whole group has 2 badges or if 1 person has 2 badges, also what do you mean if your badge is stolen everyone loses, do you mean the captain's badge, which you stated before or that everyone needs to keep their badge if their team is going to qualify?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunter x Hunter   Hunter x Hunter - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunter x Hunter
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next