One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Argent

Argent

Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 10:23 pm

Getting to know new people wasnt somthing he did well but he would try his best to get along with his new crew. Learning there habbits strengths and weaknesses. After all they would all be risking their lives together and it would be easier to protect some one you knew. But for Ramus just because you worked in a team it wasnt an excuse to rely implicitly on them. Everyone had to be able survie on there own accord. Although the Calm belt was more dangerous than Paradise it still paled in comaprison to the New World.

Ramus shuddered having seen Lenny's mother. The last commodore he had known had also been female. Not only that she was his previous commanding officer some time ago. And she had been the one who brought him to the blue seas from the NW

"If you are going, than I shall go." Ramus' words were simple but held much meaning.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 6:58 pm

Scaler entered the shipyard with Lenny and the crew. Looking around, the place wasn't a place of interest for him.

"This barrel is becoming annoying to carry around Lenny, let's hurry up already."

As Lenny gave his custom ship blueprints to the shipwrights, he noticed someone making his way towards Lenny. It was another crew member, by the name of Gnooped. The man was to eager to speak. But when mentioning convert ops, Scaler chuckled. Smirking, he replied to Gnopped's statement "You don't seem like someone who could be patient or calm enough to do convert ops, Putting his barrel next to a window, Scaler sat down and looked to see what was outside.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:19 pm

Bolt scanned around adding Gnopped to his memory of who not to kill and then Ramus. The crew was certainly getting bigger. Bolt hoped he would be able to live up to challendge. His last wish as a human male was to protect his nakama. Of course he was going to be replaced with a newer model eventually but he wanted to save as much marines as he could. Bolt felt his water supply going toward low. He needed refreshments. The shipyard didn't look like it had any water fountains.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 20, 2012 8:13 am

[Sunlight Charged: 24 Posts]

As the shipyard's owner analyzed the blueprints, this person appeared. He claimed to be Seaman 1st Class and that he was assigned to his crew. Apparently he was called Gnopped C Dust and was an expert in convert ops, intelligence gathering and had killed pirates before.

"Oh, welcome. Welcome."-Lenny said as the other shipwright joined a cknversation with the other one about the blueprints, pointing at some things and talking about others.- "Feel as a part of the family. You must know Im Lenny Celeste, he is Bolt Armstrong, Ramus, Scaler, over in the beach is Ben and this are my mother and Fred, a marine operative."

The shipwrights finiahed talking and told Lenny.

"We'll get our hands to the job right now, it will take us some days to finish a ship this big, tho."-they told him, then they turned around and started to gather materials.

"Well I guess we will have to go do something while we get our ship."- Lenny walked out of the shipyard into the town, it was pretty. -"Why dont we all go to a bar and celebrate?"
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:35 am

Ramus had flash back to the times he had with his crew. He had always enjoyed a good drink and even though it was on orthodox he had enjoyed many drinks with his subordinates. Orignally he had planned to sneak of and train somewhere at the first chance he got. But it wouldn't hurt to have a few drinks and get to know the crew.

"A drink why not?" Ramus eyes were wide and shifty as he looked back and forth between Lenny and the others.
Back to top Go down
Redmerv
Admin
Redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:29 pm

As gnopped was just new he decided to follow his captain for a while and join his new crew, before they head out he introduced himself as gnopped and told his crew members a bit about himself,

he was in the mood to go fishing and meditate but he thought it be better to learn to know his crewmates and his captain who definately was something otherwise wouldn't have made it as rear admiral.

Gnopped followed the rest of his crew into town looking for a bar to get some drinks
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:56 pm

"Unless your going to force me, I would rather not go drinking." Scaler's sniper was set behind his neck and perched on his shoulders, with his hands hanging around it. Looking off to the side, Scaler was looking forward to fetching some supplies for himself. Anyway, he had no need for companions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:09 pm

Bolt nodded his head in agreement. His body need refreshments or otherwise it would shut down. Bolt doubted anyone would or rather could carry him back to the ship. Then this one marine scanned as Scaler didn't want to go "Unacceptable, as your captain I'm ordering to go. I have been programmed to make sure all your survive and its better if all you were in the same place so I could keep an eye on you." Bolt walked with the others for drinks pulling scalper to join.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 8:20 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 25 Posts]

Lenny was a bit freaked out by Bolt's reaction to Scaler not wanting to go and drink... Lenny didn't really have any problem with Scaler not drinking, but he did want to have the crew together. From what he knew about Bolt being upgraded or something like that, something had changed in him, he was more mechanical now.

"No Bolt... we won't force Scaler to drink, but I must ask you, Scaler, to please come with us and drink something else, since this is an occasion to get the people from the crew to get to know each other better." -Lenny explained to his crewmates. -"Most probably we'll have to stay here for days, or maybe weeks so let's try and get along with each other."

He turned and looked at Bolt.

"And try to not kill or hurt our other crewmates."-Lenny said in a saracastic way to him. -"so Bolt, you say you want to keep us safe, but you shot Ben back there... interesting..."

Then Lenny kept walking and entered the bar. It wasn't so full, but it had some people. One of the big tables was free, so Lenny sat there waiting for his crewmates to sit with him. The waitor approached them and asked:

"What do you guys want to drink?"

Lenny thought for a second and said: "A Bourbon on the Rocks for me please."
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:29 pm

As he was being dragged away, dust covering his feet creating a small path in the dirt. Scaler was feeling hatred. His hate was getting strong for this damn robot. With his patiance running out, Lenny luckily told Bolt to drop Scaler. "You drag your team against there will and shoot them down for what seems to be practice. You can never be a damn help to us if your going to destroy our will! His voice dropping, Scaler decided to play it cool insted of a rageing freak right now. "I have no idea what history you have with Lenny, but whatever it is, it's nothing if you can't understand anyone else."

But that scene did get Scaler to go into the bar. In sted of sitting with the group, Scaler decided to go some place less distracting. He could care less about conversing with his crew. He was just there for the missions they would be given, nothing else. Sitting in the shadows of the back wall, Scaler kept his sniper on Bolt. He had less then no sympathy for him now. In his mind, if Bolt was ever a human, it obviously wasn't anymore.

One of the waiters came over to him asking him to put the gun away, but that wasn't happening. Even when he put his hand on the gun trying to move it down, Scaler wouldn't budge. Just giving the waiter a deadly stair. Of course he wouldn't do anything, he was a marine after all. But the waiter never knew that, and Scaler knew it. Soon enough, with sweat dripping down his neck. The waiter backed off and wen't back to serving people.
Back to top Go down
Argent

Argent

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 7:26 pm

Ramus sat down joining after watching the ordeal for the bar. It was of crucial to how Lenny handled these kinds of situations. Knowledge of how the Rear Admirals mind work would help them work better as team. Ramus sipped his White Russian that he watched the bartender make, not just make sure it was correct but also to make sure nothing sketchy was done to the drink. "The PX project still has work to be done it seems..." He said to no one paticularly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:13 pm

Bolt sat down with his crewmates and asked the waitress for some water to refuel his energy. It seems the crew wasn't taking well to his new personality. Bolt let go of scaler as asked by Lenny "Rear Admiral , I do not intend to kill any soldiers. My only concern is the safety of the crew. Ben could heal himself. Even I hit him there would be no last damage. Bolt then walked toward Scalper standing right in front of him in a overtowering figure "Listen here. I am your commander officer. I will speak, walk, and command however I please. This is the marines. You have no WILL here. When Lenny asks you to do something you do it! Got that? I almost lost my life out there on the field, and if keeping everyone alive means I have to drag, shoot, and carry all of you I will. Now sit down back at that table and have a drink." Bolt gave Ramus a dirty look for that smart comment.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 8:26 pm

"Heheheh HA HA HA!" Scaler was actually laughing, this was a rare sight. He wasn't rolling over or anything, still laying on his back with his legs crossed and gun pointing at Bolt. He never realised that Bolt was his commanding officer. He would have to play nice for now if he wanted anything to work out, but that wouldn't be to easy. Staring down Bolt in his eyes, Scaler shot at the ceiling. "Never good to have a loaded around, is it officer?" This was a strange take of personality for Scaler. Jumping up on his feet, Scaler walked towards the table, with his left hand in the air to show he was done. Strapping his sniper on his back, Scaler sat down next to Ramus. Insted of ordering a drink, Scaler just leaned his head on his right arm, staring at Lenny's every move.
Back to top Go down
Rodoku
Admin
Rodoku

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 02, 2012 11:23 pm

[Sunlight Charged: 26 Posts]

Lenny hated the fights between his crewmates. He also hated the fact that Bolt couldnt control himself as before and when he heard Ramus' comment on the PX project he felt that it was true. Even if Bolt was Scaler's superior he didnt want anyone in his crew to feel uncomfortable.

"Bolt! Please, stop that. As a superior to all of you I order you to stop fighting. Bolt, I order you to let him stay where he wants, because I wont go against his beliefs." -Lenny told him. - "Now, let's all get our drinks and..."

Lenny's mother Roxanna burst into the bar and screamed at Lenny.

"LENNY, ALABASTA IS UNDER ATTACK!"- Lenny's eyes widened as he heard this. -"The Anubis Pirates have been sighted in the coasts, most probably Anubis wants to take over Alubarna. We need to go stop them, the start hasnt started yet."

Lenny felt that he needed to go. Alabasta was his homeland, homeland of the Blinding Light. But even if he was worried he showed a calm face to everyone, as captain he had to react calmly to situations like this one.

"There's nothing we can do until our ship is ready, we will patiently wait until we can depart."

The waitor brough the drinks for everyone, Lenny took his Bourbon on the Rocks and took a sip of it.

(OOC: THREAD CLOSED)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)   Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Meteor Heroes. Assembling the pieces of a new rank. (CLOSED)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2