One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
antler

antler

Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Empty
PostSubject: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:39 am

Sitting atop a roof in the local town of Southwark sat a man in a blue & white patterned poncho he was clinging to a bin lid which had some scarps of chicken sitting in it. As he looked down over the edge he watched the people walk around from shop to shop and smiled at them. He wanted to join them and perhaps make some friends or even allies but he doubted they would get along. Mitchell had been scavenging for the past 2 weeks and stowing away aboard ships and the latest ship had brought him here. It seemed like a nice small town but he wasn't sure about it, there seemed to be something strange about it something just not quite right.

He wasn't sure what it was but something about the people just seemed...off. Their skin was pale despite the sun which beat the ground harshly killing off some crops. Their eyes seemed incredibly focused all the time and their veins stuck out more than normal any time Mitchell saw their wrists he noticed many scars and really wasn't too sure what any of this was about. As he popped the last scarp of chicken into his mouth Mitchell threw the bin lid behind him and dropped from the building to the ground. Landing on his feet Mitchell saw many of the people turn to look at him and he smiled and shrugged it off as he headed into the town square which had a large square fountain with benches on all sides surrounding it.

Mitchell removed his sword from his back and sat down on the bench and looked around at the people then unsheathed his sword and glanced down at it glinting in the light sunlight. He smiled as he read the words which he had specially engraved into it. They echoed through his mind and touched the strings of his heart. He missed his friends but he needed some proper friends some human friends. He raised his head to look at the people around then back down at his sword and sheathed it again. Words rang through his head and he shut his eyes as he could see them in the darkness.
Back to top Go down
http://onepiecememories.forumotion.co.uk/

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:00 am

No nature and grassy place here? I anchor on the worst island. Guess I'll be asking some people whether there are some grassy spot or not. murmur Xzelaxer as he talk to himself. The long spear which hang sideway of his back making him look like an eyesore. While also have Two Kantana hanging at his waist, What kind of weapon user was him? He stopped his pace as he enter one of the bar and bought booze to refresh his mind after the long journey on the small rowing boat.

Xzelaxer walk along the road drinking his booze while taking his eyes on thing he walk pass. Let just find some good-looking man to ask for direction. Asking an uncool guy can ruin my reputation.

He arrive to the town square which have a square fountain in the middle. He noticed there are some strong looking guy around. He sat rudely while keep on drinking his booze. No one with bounty on their head?
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:16 am

Mitchell saw a man walking around drinking and rolled his eyes, and thought to himself he would never know how important water was when he lived a life like Mitchell had. Feeling his throat dry Mitchell sheathed his blade and placed it back on his back. He needed a drink badly whatever it was and had been kicked out of all the pubs here in his past 3 days here. He wanted to drink the water in the fountain but it was filthy and more likely to give him a disease of sorts before anything else.

Looking at the man drinking and talking Mitchell climbed down from the bench and placed himself on all fours and looked at the man. He closed his eyes as his motto was once again repeated on the inside of his eye lids. Using his Stray Soru Mitchell managed to dash right past the man attempting to snatch his bottle. He would have started a fight in one of the pubs normally for kicking him out but he didn't want to start a fight with Marines as he'd heard there was a rather strong Marine force on this island and Mitchell didn't consider himself to be so strong.

As he stopped on the other side of the man he had tried grabbing his bottle and sat there on the ground on all fours. The man couldn't have known he was coming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:30 am

Xzelaxer was just getting interesting as he concentrating on watching each person. Suddenly his booze that was on his hand at the moment was stole. Huh? Xzelaxer hastily follow to where the booze gone to. It seem like it was a man which was on the ground. Hey you there! Umm...Cat Theif..yeah! Cat Theif! Why the hell did you stole my booze?! Give me back!
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 11:05 am

Drinking down the bottle of booze and emptying it into his mouth Mitchell dropped the bottle on the ground and allowed it to roll away. His throat felt better now but he didn't like the taste of the booze. Pulling a face at it and letting his tongue hang out Mitchell turned around hearing someone talking about a cat thief.

"I think you mean Cat Burglar." Mitchell muttered to himself as he looked over his shoulders at the man he'd just stolen the booze from. He smirked and stood up.
"I was thirsty." Mitchell prepared his right hand to use his shigun attack just in case this man tried anything but he wasn't afraid. He walked towards the man.

"Sorry you can have the bottle back but I needed it. I haven't eaten or drank properly in the last week."

On one side of the fountain were two people one sitting down one stood up but both talking amongst themselves quietly. Both pale skin from what could be seen and both red blood shot eyes. Dark brown robes covered the majority of their body.

Amongst themselves one had seen Mitchell use his soru and mentioned to the other. "Did you just see that? That young man there just teleported himself. We could use that, it could be very beneficial to us."
"Indeed." replied the other in deeper tone.
"It seems he would be a great candidate for our experiments, don't you think?" the standing one asked looking down at her fellow scientist.
The other hooded person nodded and smiled a chillingly freaky grin.

They both stood up and walked away from both Mitchell & Xzelaxer heading off down a dark alley way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:08 pm

Nevermind! Well...to pay for the booze you just drank, do you know any grassy area around here? Or maybe anyone strong guy with bounty on their head? Xzelaxer asked as he though Mitchell was a resident here. He don't want thing to get violent, as he don't feel like fighting recklessly. If it's fight at least, it should have some money involve in it. If it's a fight at least have a fight that can raise out fame. That's what Xzelaxer follow. With hindsight, he realize the guy here are some fighter too due to the fact that he move so quickly and that sword hanging at his back. Blade? Xzelaxer thought to himself as he smile.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:28 am

"I don't live here, so I don't know about any grassy areas around here, I've only been here for a few days." Looking at the man Mitchell hoped he wouldn't bother attacking him for the theft of his booze. As some Marines marched past in a group of 5 Mitchell passed a glance towards them.

Even the Marines looked odd, pale skin, no hair red bloodshot eyes, more muscular than normal and stitches all over their bodies and faces. He wondered what was going on here and looked back to Xzelaxer.
"Why do you want to find a grassy area?" Mitchell asked curiously tilting his head.

Sitting at the water fountain eavesdropping on this conversation between these two new comers was a young man whose plan was to keep an eye on them.
Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Tek4f3e2b046fa482874253
Holding his bokuto in his hand which hung from his robes from the belt the man was ready for anything and his plan to take both of these men down when the time came. He had to follow them to see if they were worthy of their experiments.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:37 am

Xzelaxer early upset that he didn't know a grassy place. Grassy Place is Xzelaxer's one and favorite place. While he's off to any town he would have rest at a grassy nature place. Most of his duel so far are located at a grassy place. Xzelaxer heard the man asking what he was looking the grassy place for. Xzelaxer don't want to tell his personal idea so he tried to came up with something. Uh...It's a secret. Promise me not to tell anybody! Xzelaxer lean down toward Mitchell as he whisper into the guy's ear. I've heard that One Piece are locating here. And it's at a grassy place lied Xzelaxer. He's not a good liar so everything Is obvious already from the start.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:43 am

"The One Piece is here you say? Hmm well thats funny cause I heard it was buried on Raftel the island at the end of the Grand Line not here on some shitty island where all the people are oddly, pale, hairless kinda and with blood shot eyes. SO I highly doubt its here." Mitchell stood up and looked the man in the eye then said to him.

"I'll tell you what how about we go find one somewhere, I don't know if there is one here but there might be one somewhere. Come on how about we walk around looking for a place?" Mitchell noticed the man at the fountain behind them both sitting there but it didn't really bother him.

He seemed like no one of interest or importance so Mitchell simply ignored him like any other person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 6:49 am

Xzelaxer surprise about the thing Mitchell have said. Raftel? Such an island did exist? He thought to himself. He don't really know thing so much even thought he's a bounty hunter that should have know much.

He nod when the guy ask to walk. Well...by chance, maybe I can pass one. Xzelaxer grin as he stand up and follow the guy. He was quite surprise, he can control his temper not to fight. Well...maybe because of the blade connection that tied his bond.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:00 am

"Yea I think it exists, I've heard about it so I don't see why it wouldn't exists, I doubt the king of Pirates would lie about such a thing." Mitchell was happy to speak to this man happily after stealing his booze. He was still hungry but he would be alright. As he turned to walk and find a place that was nice and grassy he hoped Xzelaxer would follow and looked from side to side looking for one as he walked out of town.

He passed more and more people who were pale, hairless and had red eyes they looked freaky and everyone seemed to see this as pretty much normal. It was strange and unexplainable he wanted to ask but held his tongue and asked.

"So Mr....urm whats your name? What do you do for work?"

The man in the robes had disappeared from the fountain and was now standing on the rooftop of buildings looking down on Mitchell & Xzelaxer. He breathed silently and kept his eye strained on them both. He was looking out for any special abilities or strengths in these men then once he found some he would bring them in and offer them the choice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:07 am

As Xzelaxer walk he suddenly notice that something is strange on this island. With hindsight, nearly everybody here is pale and hairless. How foolish of him not to realize about it. As soon as he notice it, it's just him and the booze stealer are normal.

He heard the man ask him so he tried to answer dismiss the negative feeling out of his mind as if he got scared of something like this. The name is Xzelaxer. Well Xzelaxer Zate. I'm a Bounty Hunter...I was known as "Three Blood". And ya? Your blade look cool. You must be a swordsman right?
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:13 am

"Ok then Zate I'll call you Zate, I'm Mitchell, Mitchell Stray and yeah I am a swordsman I guess you could say that. This blade is important to me, it was given to me by some friends back home. I've also had it engraved with my motto. A few words which are important to me. The blade is pretty normal and nothing special about it except for the motto." Mitchell unsheathed his sword and showed it to Zate.

The man on the roof top looked down with eagerness and saw this as a point to assess their fighting skills as the sword was drawn but when he saw the sword being shown to the other man he sighed and shook his head. he wanted these to to fight or show off their skills not talk and exchange names.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:22 am

Oh..it's precious to you than. Like this weapon of mine too. My dream was to get this weapon known by people, either became feared. This was a weapon left from my ancestor. It's my treasure! It name was "Legendary Three Blood". This weapon was in a fairy tale for kid..no one know it really do exist. I'm gonna prove those people that this weapon do exist. Xzelaxer's mouth slip as word are coming from his mouth automatically. This was the best conversation he ever had as he express all his feeling.

Xzelaxer start determine the sword that the guy showed him. He like the motto, thought he doesn't even know what it was about. Hmm..."The blood of a stray alway find a way". What a cool motto you have on your sword. And a good blade, indeed.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:30 am

"Theres nothing special about the sword but it is very special to me, I know the motto probably means nothing to you but to me it does. It says beings who have the blood of a stray as in a stray person or a Stray being my surname will always find a way. They will always succeed and survive they will always find their way. I know some of that may sound stupid but...it fills me with confidence and makes me feel like I can accomplish something."

Walking further out of town Mitchell felt a cool breeze blow past him and blow his poncho out a little he smiled at Zate and asked. "So what brought you here?"

Seeing both men continue walking the man on the rooftop had run out of buildings to follow them along and simply climbed down the side of the building and walked among the trees silently. He was invisible among the trees and couldn't be seen, heard or even acknowledged. Noticing this man would be impossible.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:38 am

Believe me! There are no crappy blade. And remember this guy prediction...One day this blade of yours would be well-known and feared. Anyway about the motto...Sound greater to me. Xzelaxer said to Mitchell. Finally, he could make some friend...a bond.

Xzelaxer followed Mitchell, if he haven't follow him..he'll be now lost. Umm...Crappy Navigting skill, I guess. It seem a little strange, how about you?
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:49 am

Mitchell smiled at the words he heard from Zate he nodded and replied, "I'm not one who wants my blade to be feared, they can fear my blade all they want but I'd rather be feared myself my blade is mearly a tool which puts hope into myself and makes me feel better and that is all."

As he continued walking and heard Zate claim he had crappy navigator skills Mitchell replied. "Your not the only one with crap navigation skills me too. I'm only here by chance the ship I stowed away on stopped off here."

Looking from side to side Mitchell noticed someone staring at him it wasn't a man in a robe and not someone pale which was odd. Looking at the person Mitchell blinked and rubbed his eyes the person looked familiar for some reason. Mitchell blinked and the person vanished. Mitchell didn't understand how that person could be here and vanish so quickly but there would be no way Zate could've seen him.

The man in the trees watched as the effects of these woods began to take effect. Everyone on the island knew about the effects these trees had upon people. The man had built up a resistance to the spores released from the trees as had many other residents of this island. The trees upon this island released spores which when inhaled caused the brain to slightly hallucinate people from their lives in the woods.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:55 am

Xzelaxer notice that they're something strange with Mitchell. He turn back and saw nothing as it surprised him so much. What's happening? You look strange.

Last edited by KD Joker on Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:07 am

"Urm nothing, nothing don't worry about it." Looking back at Zate Mitchell felt a little uneasy and sneezed. He wasn't sure what that person was doing here but if he was really here then he would be very unhappy about it and have to do something about it. He inhaled deeply trying to clear his head with what he thought was fresh air.

"No, no your not alone. So any of these places around here seem grassy enough for you. I know its not as grassy as it could be but its something and we're quite far form town so you can even practice some of your swordsman...."

Mitchell trailed off as he was looking at Zate seeing in the distance behind him the person he'd seen moments before staring back at him. Mitchell shook his head and looked back again to see he was still there looking at Mitchell. The man wore Marine clothing and looked normal instead of the pale citizens he'd seen on the island.

"Sorry." Mitchell said as he continued staring at the man who raised his hand with a tightly clenched fist and launched a spiralling pool of Molten steel towards Mitchell. Mitchell fell backwards as the molten steel shot at him he could even feel the heat as he hit the ground he realised the molten steel was gone and Zate was still perfectly fine.

The man in the trees watched both Zate & Mitchell silently awaiting for one of them to attack the hallucinations they would see. He released the grip on his bokuto and knelt on the ground in a bush watching through the gaps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:16 am

Great to hear that everything is ok. said Xzelaxer as he worried no more. As they continue to walk on, thing became stranger and stranger. Mitchell have shown some weird act he knew that something wasn't right. Are you sure that everything is alright? Ya know. You could have tell me, what's happening. I know that something ain't right with you.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:26 am

Mitchell stood back up and asked once again, "So any of these places around here seem grassy enough for you. I know its not as grassy as it could be but its something and we're quite far form town."

Mitchell wasn't sure what was going on and was freaked out by it. What the hell was my dad doing here? He thought to himself, he had never ever see him anywhere outside of his home town or his nightmares and now here he was firing imaginary Molten Steel at him and vanishing. Just what the hell was going on here?! Waiting for a reply from Zate he wondered if he had seen him too.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 8:45 am

At least it's better than not having any Xzelaxer replied. He glance at the back again to see if there are something. Well...this time something caught his attention. Dad!?!What on earth is happening? Xzelaxer thought to himself as his mouth open wide. A man was standing with a sword hanging at his waist. Suddenly he start to do slashing technique sending out compressed air blade toward Xzelaxer. Xzelaxer was too shocked that he was paralyzed and get ht from the attack. It scratch his shoulder making some pain. But as he look toward his shoulder, no scar is visible. Uh..No..no...this can't be happening. Xzelaxer thought rubbing his face.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:01 am

"Thats true." Mitchell replied, he then noticed Zate's facial expression change and his face fill with what seemed to be shock. He saw Zate's mouth drop open and tilted his head. Feeling a searing hot ooze form around his neck Mitchell's eyes sprang open wide and he wanted to scream but felt he couldn't.

Reaching for the ooze to try and peel it away he burnt his hands and tried kicking backwards only to have them hit nothing. "Whats going one?" he asked.
"You really think you could escape me?" a dark and much deeper voice than his own spoke out from behind directly into Mitchell's ear.
"What the hell are you doing here father?"
"I'm taking you back home" his father's voice replied.

This man who was burning Mitchell's neck with molten steel was Gideon Streetz a powerful & celebrated Marine Captain and Mitchell Stray's father.

Stage 1

The spores cause you hallucinate people from your past and they attack you for unknown reasons but the attacks don't leave scaring, bruises or anything like this. The attacks still hurt you though via an emotional response. The hallucination is seen to be so real the spores trick the mind into believing that it is really there so when an attack comes at you everything is felt. E.G. The warmth, the coldness the wind and such. When an attack hits it is felt on the part of the body which is struck but the pain comes from the thought of being struck.

This is only Stage 1

Smirking stooping in the bush watching both men battle against their own imaginary demons the man stood up knowing they wouldn't have the time to deal with him. He simply remained among the trees happily hiding away waiting for the perfect moment to strike.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:09 am

After he done rubbing his face and look at the man again...it's already disappear. So it's only an imagination. Xzelaxer was relieved but again his hope died as a voice came to his ears. Give me back my weapon! You're not worthy enough to hold it. the man said as he take up his sword and trying to slice Xzelaxer. Xzelaxer take out his Kantana to block the attack but his hand still shake. Father...I can do it. Please believe in me. Xzelaxer said in a shaky tone. Liar! the other man said as he kick into Xzelaxer's stomache. The man start to wield his sword toward the unguarded Xzelaxer as it scratch through Xzelaxer's chest making him now unconscious.
Back to top Go down
antler

antler

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 9:27 am

"No your not." Mitchell closed his eyes tightly and lunged forwards out of the imaginary hold around his neck as he lunged forwards and looked back at his father he gasped seeing him really standing there before him.

Mitchell reached for his sword feeling weak and slipped past it and yawned, he had begun to feel tired as he stepped backwards away from his father he stumbled and found himself tripping over something. As he landed on his ass he found Zate on the ground unconscious.

"What the hell?!" Looking back up at his father Mitchell saw steaming knives launched at him and rolled to the side as quickly as he could manage only to feel his eyelids dragging downwards and a sharp pain stab him in the leg.

Stage 2

Any who breathe the spores will feel tired and sleepy it will eventually engulf you entirely in tiredness and you will be unable to fight against it as you are lulled into slumber.

Seeing one of the men collapse the man in robes rushed from the bush to grab the man on the floor. Hoisting him over his shoulder he gripped his bokuto and swung it downwards at Mitchell's head hard knocking him out cold.

The man hoisted Mitchell over his other shoulder and started out on his way back into town. He moved at a quick speed almost equivalent to soru reaching the town in mere minutes he carried both young new comers downward to the crazy doctor's medical lab.

Both Mitchell & Zate were strapped down to a slab with 2 thick leather straps over their wrists ankles and 3 much thicker and stronger ones over their chests. Escape was pretty much impossible.

All that could be seen in this small room was a light shinning down over Mitchell & Zate and in between both of the slabs which sat at a 45 degree angle was a tray of medical tools, the rest of the room was pitch black.

The only smell and thing that could be seen in the darkness was smoke which spilled from the darkness into the air a small red/orange circle could be seen getting brighter then darker.

Hopefully after a full 45 minutes of unconsciousness one of the two new comers to the island would awake.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"   Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way" Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mitchell's Prequel: "The Blood of a Stray always finds a way"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next