One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:48 am

(Mansion)
Razorlust Slash missed as she sped after the small woman.
Mallory Gave Read the Note Bobo Gave her.
"Back to the Ship Now!" She hollored

The Black Brothel Pirates followed The Small woman back to Their Ship.

(Ship)
Zombie Children obeyed Grannie and started to attack the citizens who where climbing upon their ship. Bullets fired and swords ripped through fleash.
Aiming a cannon at the crowed. 2 dozen cannon balls mowed over the Citizens of this so called abandoned island.

A Zombie Child know as Becky Sped infront Of Ivanova.
Pointing her Guns AT her in a manner an expert gunner would know.
"Hold it! what are you doing near our ship!?"

Meanwhile The Black Brothel Pirates Have arrived at the coast seeing Ivanova in the Distance Mallory also noticed the citezens try to board her ship.

"Razorlust, Aqua head back to the Ship. I'll go take care of our host."

Mallory Sped towards Becky and Ivanova
Back to top Go down
Annachie

Annachie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:03 pm

ivanova jumped out of the way and into the alleys and said "who the hell are you people and why wont you leave me and my towns people to wollow in sorrow we have lost everything and you people are trying to kill us we thank you for killing ivanova but please stop killing out people" ivanova then climbed upon rooftops trying to loss her persusers

Nicole starting to loss conciousness she thought she was fine but she was lossing blood still even with the bandages. she tried to stand up and tried to get onto the deck she wanted to make sure she wasnt missing on anything she limped over to grandma as she was holding off the citizens and said "what am i missing" she then noticed her the amount of citizens there were. she then changed into a carnivean and she started to claw away what she could of the mob she was slowing down quickly until she was finding it hard to walk.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Mallory Ordered Becky to get outta the Way as She approched Ivanova.

"I know your The Legendary Ivanova... I am Mallory Maru Captain Of The Black Brothel Pirates. Join Us Ivanova and become the plauge of all the seas. We will murder and torture anyone at whim and fullfill our deepest pleasures. Join Us We need a someone like you... Or we can beat you to near death and slowly torture you untill we eventually get bored and eventually kill you."

Mallory Gave her the 100 dead puppy smile as her eyes glowed with lunacy.

Meanwhile the ZOmbie children continued there slaughter.
Aqua shouted "Make sure you keep a few alike for the festivites tonight heheheh!" Aqua shuddered with extasy seeing all the blood everywhere
Back to top Go down
Annachie

Annachie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:06 pm

the women that was being spoken too turned around slowly and you could see it was a puppet at the eyes were stitched closed and the mouth was moving and it said "ivanova whos that?" then ivanova stepped out of the shadows clapping and said "you know what i dont feel like going with you and you said i can forfill my greatest pleasures i can do that on a daily basis its more of a surprise when i dont HA." she spoke with delight with a slight german accent. she then turned her back and then disapeared back into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:18 pm

Standin in the sea of Dead Bodies from the villagers Malory turned to her crew. "I cant waste anymore time here...Leave the bitch stranded we will find another doctor."

The Black brothel Pirates Sailed to there next destination.

(Thread Closed)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3