One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 9:58 pm

(Merchant ship Cabin)
The Men screamed with pure agony as there skin burned balc and their blood boiled. The flames grew brighter when it made contact with the human fat within there body.

(Above)
The merchant ship desicrated with the remains of the dead scattered everwhere with a touch of decor. As NIcole and Grandma to return to the ship.

(Mallory Maru)
Mallory Ordered the Zombie Children to cut the ropes . As the ropes snapped back with recoil the Ghostly merchant ship sailed off as another Testimant of The Black Brothel Pirates.

"Change course! theres an abandoned Island just south of Here... Its time we picked up our Doctor." I'll Be in my office I have some unfinished business to attend to.

Mallory entered her Bedroom. Fresh stickly blood stuck to the bottom of her boots as she walked to a man strapped to a Table next to her Soft cozy bed. Little shrunken heads hung from the ceviling with horrified expressions.

Tossing Her bloody bag of freah human head in a corner she moved her finger nails over the mans naked body. Suddenly she dug her finger into arms as the man yelped in pain. "Unfortanant for you cutie that you didnt die back there on that ship... Heheheh I think ill nip away at 1 1 inch at a time mohahahahahaha!"

Reaching for a pair of clippers Mallory proceeded to chop off the tips of his figers everytime she chopped off a finger tip she rubbed salt violently into his fingers stubs, she then moved on to his toes. then his tounge and then proceeded to pull out all his teeth. Grabbing a scalpal Mallory cut into the man stomach placeing a couple of live rats inside she started to sow him up.

(Aqua Blue)
After getting the zombie children in line she returned to her room to see the two men she brought back. They where chained to her bedroom walls. Two barrles where under each man as Aqua had their blood draining into the barrles from serval veins she had cut open. Walking to the closest man She bite his lower lip hard enough to drw blood. Sucking in the yummy human goodness her eyes rolled back as she kissed him.

Aqua promptly returened to the Deck to make things where running smothly. Blowing the two men a sarcastiv smile she waved goodbye.
Back to top Go down
Annachie

Annachie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:31 am

while on board nicole had heard a loud bang but she thought nothing of it but when she got back on the black brothel ship she heard a slight dripping sound she looked down and saw a bullet in her chest it was bleeding quite alot she must have been shot while a carnivean for her not to have felt it. she covered up her bullet wound and walked down to see if mallory could help her but when she peaked around the corner she saw her stitch rats up into a mans chest to she limped off in search of something to help her to rest on.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:13 am

Mallory quickly finished up. Seeing Nichole in the cornor of her eye. Rushed to her aid. "Those fuckers shoot you Nicole?" Distane and hate filled Mallorys Voice as She helped Nicole to her soft bed.

Tossing Nicole a bottle of rum she said. "COme on baby I dont wanna see a drop left in that bottle." Scrathing her head mallory Called out to Aqua

As the Beutiful Blue ringed Octupus fishwoman arrived both woman exchanged words. "Nicoles been shot by those scum suckers how far till the island?" solemly aqua said"Where nearly there mallory..."

Mallory returned to attention to Nicole. "We currently dont have a doctor aboard are ship... BUt thankfully I know of a brillant doctor on an island where about to dock at so Drink up and take a nap."

Mallory attempted to bandage Nicoles wounds.

Meanwhile a few hours passed as The Butcher shop arrvied at the Abandoned island. Aqua and Mallories zombie children when in search of "the good doctor lol" Aqua smiled at the kids. "Ok you human rejects lets find that doctor we gotta get her to nicole now before complications arise!"

Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 1:41 pm

Grandma Metzger Had tossed the brat and his father to her slaves with the instructions to wait until she returned to the kitchen to begin. The loin clad youths took them swiftly with fiendish grins to the kitchen of the "Butchers Shop" She cackled seeing the eagerness on their faces after a time serving her it had gone beyond the need to survive to the point they actually enjoyed carrying out her demented orders slipping the sword she had collected from the wall out from beneath her apron she twirled it a bit the as the clack of her staff and clogs came closer and closer to Mallory's cabin as usual she knocked before entering her wolfish grin now the picture of abject sweetness "Oh Granddaughter I have a new toy for you."
Back to top Go down
Annachie

Annachie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 5:49 pm

ivanova noticed that some people had arrived on her island and she changed back to her human form and got ready for her guests by preparing some food in the kitchen she made sure she made each meal with a special tasteless ingrident which would send people into a deep sleep.

nicole said "thanks mallory, didnt think you would do this because i just watched you stitched rats into someone." nicole then started to drink the rum that mallor gave her and laid down until they got onto the island but she stayed on board because she wasnt feeling to good, her head was spinning and she was feeling sick.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 11:29 pm

Mallory smiled at Nicole "No Problem my sweet little cunt. Hehehehe oh the rats dont A girls gotta have some fun dontcha think"

Turning her attention to Grandma Mallory said excitedly " Oohh Grandma what is it what is it! hehehehehehe!"

(Island)
Meanwhile the Zombie children and Aqua Combed the island Finding the Hut (Or Building) Aqua Entered with two children zombies. Pokeing her head threw the door she asked. "Is there anyone home? Where looking for Doc Ivanova Our Captain Mallory Maru Sent us?"
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:54 am

Grandma gave a grin as she entered the room her expression turned to slight concern. "What happened To little Nicole, don't tell me those nasty brats on the ship hurt you did they?" She pulled a bottle of rum from her belt sash pouring it over the bandages and the bullet hole. "There now that will keep that nasty sting clean little one be more careful next time." She grinned at her granddaughter slipping the sword out from behind her back with a cackle JEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEEEE "This was a toy that roid-raging s swordbrat was using I figured it might give your little abominations a little bite against a devil fruit users." she chuckled carefully handing the sword to Mallory.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:35 am

Mallory Smiled wickedly at Her Grandma. "hehehe well thank ye kindly. I know just the little girl who could use this."

'Razorlust! come here now!" Mallorys voice boomed across the ship.
A 10 year old brown haired Zombie girl dressed in a little black dressed walked inside Of Mallory's Room. The Zombie had a presence of a Master swordsman Cuz thats exactly the kinda shadow she was given.

Mallory looked at Razorlust anoyingly "Here Grandma's brought you a present... Make sure you dont touch the blade."

Razorlust nodded and looked at Grandma.
"Thank you for the gift may the blood of our enimes rain down upon us..:

Mallorys Voice turned hard and cold. "Yeah those jackasses shot Nicole here.. Im hopeing we find a Doctor on this island to patch her up."

Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:51 am

Grannie smiled down on the tiny zombie patting her head gently. "Be sure to be careful with that sword my dear, one little nick and it would be the end of you that blade's specially forged to eliminate devilfruit users like me and devil fruit constructs like yourself." Her eyes narrowed sharply as she heard the news but then she scratched her chin thoughtfully the smoke rising from her Kiseru pipe lazily as she took slow draws from it "Mallory Dear isn't this the island you told me about a week or so ago. The one that stopped sending messages to the mainland after the stranger showed up?" Her piercing ethereal blue eyes gazed out to the island through the window in the captains cabin.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 2:03 am

Mallory nodded viciously at Grannie. "Yes It is the very same... Well I think Nicoles could use a rest wanna check out this cursed island?"

Razorlust looked up adoringly at Gandma yet at the same time thanked her solemly for the sword. No matter how cute she may look in a Zombie kinda way, she was long dead inside.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:08 am

Grannie gave a cackle and Whistled there was heard an opening and closing of a door in the bowels of the ship and quick footsteps as The 19 foot bananawani and one of the slave boys appeared behind grannie she turned around running a clawed finger slowly over the boys bare chest as she gave her instructions bringing a shiver of both pleasure and fear out of the young man of 19 JEJEJEJEJEJEJEJEEEE "Malcolm my love have your "Brothers" entertain our guests but don't proceed with my plan until I return. The Captain, Bobo, and I will be going ashore. Stay aboard begin preparations for dinner, and set an extra place at the table we are expecting a guest do you understand. " The boys thin frame folded as he gave a low boy responding "Yes Mistress Baba It will be done" before dashing off back to the kitchen. Granny gave a satisfied nod before turning back to Mallory JEJEJEJEJEEE "They turn into such good boys after a while and a firm hand" The smoke rose slowly out of the Kiseru as she continued to draw on the pipe stroking the growth on the Bananawani's head fondly her eyes turned back to Mallory "So shall we meet the infamous demon of this Island my sweet?"
Back to top Go down
Annachie

Annachie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:15 am

nicole laid down in bed and when grandma started to pour rum on her bullet wound it stung alot so she buried her head into her pillow. nicole started to try and get some sleep while the others wherent there and she then hoped there was a doctor there while she slept.

Two scared civilians were shaking in the corner they came out of the shadow and said "are you here to save us , are you going to stop ivanova. if so she lives in the manor house at the top of the mountain in the middle of the island . good luck"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:31 am

(The Butchers Shop)
Mallory nodded her head in approval to grannies words and whispered to grannie not To Wake Nicole. "Ya those are some cute boys you got there... well let's go..."

Annoyed by the muffled screams of the man with the rats Mallory pulled Injected him with a seditive and slapped him acrossed the face.

Walking out of the room with Razorlust Mallory Jumped On the island to meet up with Aqua and her other zombie children.

(island Hut)
"Water Step!" Moving at high speeds aqua used the back of her katana to violently knock out the two civilans with powerful strokes of her 6 swords. Accidentally killing one Aqua frowned
"I didnt know there were living people on this island... Take them back to the ship we can make a zombie out of one and interrigate the other for information."

As the children returned to the ship with there prey Aqua stepped outside to see Mallory.

"Captain The One called Ivanova is in the manor on top of that mountain.'Pointing to the highest Mountain on the abandoned island Aqua awaited her orders.

Mallory shrugged "Fucking bullshit.... Well lets get started"

Mallory,Razorlust and Aqua started to make there way up the big ass moutain.

A terror bear den was a around the moutain pass a few yards ahead of them. With about 4 full grown and a little one.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 3:45 am

Grannie nodded and leaped from the ship followed by the bananawani and chuckled lightly as her clogs sunk lightly into the sand. She sniffed the air the smell of blood was all around old blood fresh blood stillness and rot. Grandma Metzger and Bobo quickly followed the others the smoke flowing over her shoulder, Her white braids shining like silver in the moonlight she quickly came up beside Mallory before speaking quietly using her staff to allow her to move at a quicker pace "Mallory sweetheart take care this island reeks of blood both old and new the slaughter here started long ago if i were you I would approach this Ivanova chick with caution Granny sniffed the air again slowly she caught the scent of the bears and heard the grunts and growls ahead "Speaking of which Granddaughter We have company ahead Carnivores two by the smell, big ones by the sound of them" She grinned lightly her highly tuned senses were ideal for places like this. They acted as forewarning and also were just as suited for collecting information in battle as they were in her kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:03 am

Mallory Maru listen to grannies warning about Ivanova. "I hear she is a doctor as talented as she is crew we need a bitch like that in our crew..... What?! Big furries? thanks for the warning Grannie."
Turning to Razorlust and Aqua Mallory said. "Razorlust take the right left of the path and Aqua you take the front right see anything slash them to bits"

Razorlust mearly nodded unemotionally. As Aqua Spewed her Paralzing poison on her swords.

After a good amount of walkingtwo terror bears Came around the corner and imeiadtly attack Aqua And Razor lust.

(RazorLust)
RazorLust Slash off the female bears left arm as She was Swatted off the moutain. Large slashes Acrossed her chess she dug her sword into the side of the moutain to reduce the speed of her fall. Landing at the bottoom she merly frowned and started up the path again... "Fuckling bears..."

(Aqua)
Knocked into the a rocky wall from there sheer strength Aqua lost her footing from the powerful swipe. Quickly regaining her composure She was able to slice the terror bear side as she sped passed him. The paralyzing poison soon caused the bears major arteries to stop.

(One armed Bear ambush vrs Grannie)
The One Armed bear charged at Grannie attempting to Maw her face and bite a hole in her neck. While another Adult charged from the den to flank her.

(Old ass bear and the baby bear)
The old Mean looking male bear with scars over his body and twice the size ran towards Mallory as she came closer to the den.

"Moahahahahah Zombie bears I cant wait!"

Turning her shadow into a giant hardened shadowy fist she attempted to punch the bear in the face. However the terror bear caught her punch as he was pushed back a couple of feet.

The Old terror Bear roared as he threw the shadow fist back as her. Stopping the shadow fist with her devil fruit powers she smiled manically
"you bitches better not let these teddy bears win!"
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:17 am

Grannie gave a cackle and brought up her staff to block the bears paw leaning down she lashed out viciously at the bears throat with her superhuman jaws and Steel teeth attempting to rip open the bears throat as Bobo charged the other bear its own massive jaws opening and attempting to rip open the bears stomach "JEJEJEJEJEJEEEE "of course not these teddy-bears are small fries In comparison to the Infamous Bitches of the Black Brothel"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:27 am

(Grannies Battle)
The terror Bear was surprized as She ripped out a chunk of his neck before falling hard on the dusty ground he gave Her a confused look. Bleeding to death on the ground his body twitched violently.

Bobo ripped open the terror bears stomach as it intestines fell on top of the bannanwani while the Terror bear Despriatly tried to claw Bobo to death

(Mallories Battle)
"Shadow Swamp"Mallorys Shadow moved flat on the ground and when a Moving under the old terror bear as hundreds shadow human hands dragged the terror bear down to the ground. The Terror Bear Struggled to get up with no avail. Just before Malory pulled out her Katana to chop its head of it Make a horrible loud roar. Silence fell as the Old Terror Bears Head rolled away.

The terror Bear's roar had created a large rockslide that came barreling down from the mountain side. Just as Razorlust return. "Hurry into The Bear den!" Mallory shouted.

The Rock slide was nearly upon them
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:33 am

grannie gave a growl swinging the cleaver from her back she aimed straight for the terror bears neck attempting to slice it off before the bear could do any further damage to her pet. Not looking to see weather or not she had killed it she tossed Bobo into the den before following as quickly as she could to avoid the rock slide.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:36 am

Another terror Bears Head was loped off as the Black Brothel took cover in the Bear den. As the rockslid passed over the path and continued down the mountain.

A Small rawr came from darkness within the den a Baby Terror Bear tumbled towards the Pirates.

Looking up at them with such cute black eyes. "Omg its so fucking ugly.... Grannie wanna cook it before I barf?"

Aqua and Razorlust left the den as the rock slid finally passed and awaited Mallory and Grannie
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:01 pm

JEJEJEJEJEJEJE "Nah I Think I'll keep him, Never know he might come in handy" quickly rubbed the fur that had came with the flesh she had bitten off over her self to assume the scent of the parents before reaching down and picking up the little terror bear and stroking its ears fondly "Though they may not be a match for us,terror bears are natural predators of humans" JEJEJEJEJEJEJE "He may even be as useful to us as Bobo someday" She tucked the little Terror bear Into the top part of her apron at first so he wouldn't see or smell the carnage that had befallen his parents, Before proceeding with Razorlust back into the moonlight waiting for Mallory, Bobo following closely behind.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 8:37 pm

The Black Brothel pirates continued up the mountain with grannies new found fur bag. Soon they where at the top stareing down the Mansion.

Mallory Walked ahead of Razorlust and Aqua entering the Mansion.
"Ivanova! The Black Brothel calls!" Her voice echoed through the creepy mansion.

Aqua pulled out her six swords as she looked around the room defensively.
Back to top Go down
Annachie

Annachie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:58 am

a small women wearing a black dress walked out of the shadows and said "its rude to enter someones home without knocking and anyway ivanova isnt at home right now but i could make you something to eat while you wait for her to come back" the women then invited them towards the dining room . the mansion looked completely normal on the ground floor up so people dont know what she is up to.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 8:54 pm

Mallory was annoyed and Irate "Kill this bitch... Then well Wait for Ivanova."

Razorlust Sped At the small woman in the black dress attempting to slash at her across her chest with a diangal slash of Her seastone sword.

"Aqua! Grannie !comb the mansion to make sure this scank wasnt lying.:

Aqua started to search the mansion.
Back to top Go down
Annachie

Annachie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:44 am

the small women dodged the slash with ease and left the mansion as aqua and grannie started to search the mansion just as she left she lit a small fire which would eventuall change into a very big fire. as she was at the base of the mountain ivanova started to make her way through town since no one had followed her. she hadnt been in town for several years and she inspected what was left of it and it didnt seem like much left she then noticed a new ship and the amount of people trying to climb aboard it since they needed to escape. no one noticed who ivanova was because no one knew what she looked like. and out of site to everyone she set the ship on fire.
Back to top Go down
Yomasama

Yomasama

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:47 am

(Valla love you dearly and I'm not mad but please don't control my Character) Grannie regarded the girl with curiosity the way she dodged the little zombies swing though Razorlust was in the body of a child she had the shadow and thus the soul Of a master swordsman. Grannie decided to follow this strange girl keeping to keep an eye on her watching as the younger woman set the fire to burn her comrades in the mansion she waited till the girl began to leave snuffing out the flames with her suffocating darkness chuckling softly she crept along after the girl surprisingly silent for someone of her size. Her eyes widened as she quickly wrote a note warning Mallory of the people trying to board the ship sending Bobo back to the mansion to warn her when he arrived he nosed the captain presenting her with the note reading (We've been bushwhacked return to the ship at once -Grandma) grannie boarded the ship seeing the people aboard She gave a bellow to the children that Mallory had left "To arms my little freaks!!! Stir your stumps We have Intruders!!! Capture them Kill any who resist!!!" She shrieked with rage as her nose caught the smoke following it to its source. She saw another fire beginning to rise and crackle setting down the little Terror guma down she growled baring her pointed and steel teeth, darkness flowing from her hands to snuff out the fires. Baba's ethereal blue eyes scanned the area but all she saw was the woman from the mansion. Drawing her massive cleaver her eyes narrowed dangerously as she towered over the Zombie children smoke flowing from her pipe and mouth darkness rising from her back is she looked very deserving of the Nickname the Demon Crone."Forgive my doubt but I don't think you work for the lady of the manor do you little Miss. Explain yourself or end up mincemeat."

Last edited by Yomasama on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)   Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Black Brothel Pirates: Ghosts Ships (Thread Closed)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next