One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends

Go down 
+12
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
Rodoku
Steady
sjasogun1
LoreleiMaiden
y dau cymraeg
Newspeak
Mizurie
NekoYuki
Unholy
Cobdogred
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:47 am

Useing "Shadow Slime" Holy Dodged the first slash and kicked the clone hard in the chest. Barely being able to parry the second clone in time. Holy left himself open to the real Jack as He stabbed him in the gut.

As his blood spilled onto the ground. Holy quickly oozed Molten steel from his wound cauterizing it to stop the bleeding.

"Well done Jack! Im Impressed! You defiantly have the Potential to become great! Welcome to The Steel Village why dont you come aboard and meet everyone!:

Holy patted Jack on the back as he praised him. "Ug... Damn my insides hurt... Dont mind me I think i need a drink..."

Holy slowly walked to the bar to do some drinking to ease the pain of his fresh wounds.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 2:13 am

"Honestly, Karasu. When someone of your level just appears on the same island; it raises a flag or two. Since you know, you are an assassin. Well that's to say, the king of them as well as a Shichibukai. Your clan has worked with the government for years; hell the Namikaze's that died by the blades of your people are numerous. So why should this generation of kings be any different? Why are we not at each others throats like our fathers before us? Well I'll tell you why, because they were idiots." Iken said bursting out laughing.

He couldn't keep it in any long. It was hard to stay serious in a time like this. Iken knew Karasu wasn't stupid, not only would he not make it off the island alive if he did something; he would also spark a war that would likely destroy everything Karasu held dear. Iken looked at Karasu with narrow eyes and his typical grin; which in reality took away the specious look his eyes were supposed to project.

"You know, you could have just called on the den den mushi....Coming out here like this, really makes a guy wonder." Iken said in a low voice.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:18 pm

Karasu couldn't help but smile when Iken was laughing, what he said was something that made sense in a lot of ways. In the beginning of the conversation Karasu was confused as to where he was going with it, only to have the punchline be in a whole other world.

"Hehe, Don't worry I'm not dumb enough to fight or try to assassinate anyone in a Yonku crew while they are together" Karasu laughed for an instant but suddenly stopped and looked at Iken followed by a more serious tone, his face suddenly turning more cold. "I'm here for some information that I know you of anyone would know the answer to, see I'm doing a little project of my own." Karasu stopped suddenly and looked at the women around him, forgetting they were around during the entire conversation. They knew his name, and above all his title and position with Iken. Karasu sighed and threw 1,000,000 belli at their now confused heads put together by a rubber band.

"You girls stay quiet, that money is a gift of kindness that i didn't have to give you.. if you say any word about this or me.. I'll be forced to deal with you."

The girls scurried after he finished his sentence, but not before they nodded. Karasu looked back at Iken and continued where they had left off, "I need the names of possible candidates for shichibukai, possibly pirates that are not completely against the marines but are not completely with them either, needs to be strong of course." Karasus intentions were simple, if someone was a pirate that wasn't completely against the thought of marines, then they were more likely to become shichibukai, if they weren't completely with the marines then they were more likely to cooperate with Karasu. His plan is to somehow push the marines into accepting a possible partner for shichibukai, without their knowledge of course. If Karasu had an extra pair of ears around the Marines he could uncover what he needed to know and finally have a partner he could move with without getting himself or the partner in trouble, if not killed. But there was one more thing Karasu might need out of the person Iken had in mind.. "If you have too many in your thoughts that are likely shichibukai material, how many are Assassins?" Stealth was needed for them to be successful partners, and it was obvious that a power hungry lunatic with a logia type DF would probably cause more harm then good.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 3:46 pm

Back in karasu's ship there was movement.A guy who was hiding there for this whole time woke up, rubbed his eyes and stood up.''Now in which ship did I hide in again.He looked around and noticed he was somewhere in the hold of the ship.It seems we've already stopped..let's just hope the owner is away for a while so I can sneak out...''.The guy had a blue cloak with golden buttons and a blue cap hiding his face.He aimlessly walked around the ship until he found his way to the deck.As he walked up the deck he began inspecting his surroundings.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:07 pm

Iken looked at Karasu with a puzzled look on his face. He was about to say something, however this was not the place. Iken motioned for Karasu to follow him. Heading back to his ship, Iken thought long and hard about the man's question. Walking up the plank on his ship he sat down looking at Karasu. Taking a deep breath the Yonkou sighed before he began to speak.

"Well honestly with the level of people they let in to the shichibukai, I know more than one that would fit in." Iken said looking off into the distance. A grin spread across his face and he slowly looked back to Karasu. "How is Youri anyway? Eh actually never mind....However I don't know if I should answer your question. You see, adding more power to the World Goverment kind of defeats my whole purpose. So unless you can come up with a damn good reason; I'm not going to give out that kind of information." Iken said with an actual serious look. This was one of the few times Iken wasn't brandishing his grin.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 6:43 pm

the man on karasu's ship walked off the plank and searched the docks for a big ship.as he walked the docks he noticed 2 men walking onto a ship .as the curious badterd he was he decided to follow them and hide near the plank of the ship hoping to hear their conversation.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:25 pm

Karasu could only look at Iken as he mentioned that he wasn't going to mention the man he needed. They were at his ship already, something Karasu wish would've happened before he paid the women, but it was necessary anyways. Iken had a point, what could he possibly gain from helping Karasu with the information he needed, Karasu had to think of a reasonable reason quick, he tried doing so without his face changing his calm expression.

"What is friendship if we don't owe each other some favors once in awhile? If you help me I can give you one reasonable Assassination, Free of service of course. I do Kill for a living you know.. is there any pirate in particular you want dead?"

Karasu only had two pirates he wouldn't try to kill by this point, one was Anubis since he was his earlier captain, and the last was Hibiki since he was his only old friend left. If Iken wanted another pirate dead Karasu would have to agree, and try his best to succeed. By this point Karasu thought of the conversation as negotiation more then a favor, he knew that Iken was the type that thought of things differently as most men.. so money wouldn't be enough, the only other thing Karasu could offer Iken was his service.

"Don't worry, I'm a man of my word. I'll try to kill whoever you mention to me, just don't blame me if I succeed and you end up missing the victim." Karasu also knew Iken wouldn't mention anyone that didn't deserve to die, his ideals are like that of a King to his people.. anyone that threatened him or his people he would banish. Hopefully there was someone Iken hated enough to have Karasu go after him.

Karasus vulture was around the area Karasu was in inspecting everything that was in and out of the ship, the vulture saw the man that was eves dropping in the ship and let out a Vulture squawk. The squeal was loud enough to reach Karasus ears, and most likely Ikens as well. Karasu had to get an answer from Iken more then he had to investigate the noise in the sidelines. Once Iken answered Karasu would probably hunt the person that was eavesdropping.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:04 pm

Iken could smell that something was fish, and it wasn't the fact that they were at a dock. There was someone else, someone that Iken didn't recognize. Pulling out his lightning blade he held it out like a radar looking for electrical signals. Sure enough there was someone near the ship, the person was still as if he was spying on them. The squawk that came from Karasu's bird only proved him to be right. What a trouble someday this had been. First Karasu tracks him down and now some new, unknown person. Shaking his head, Iken called out.

"Luke, Kiba, Myra. Would you be able to take care of our friend down there, I'm sure you've already noticed him. Take him in for questioning, and Myra for gods sake, don't kill this one." Iken ordered to his division.

[Luke]

Luke appeared from the boy's vary own shadow. Standing close behind him the tall man looked down upon him. Reaching for him, Luke attempted to grab the boy's arm. Luke was much stronger; he could also move and react faster than the boy, or rather young man. There was literally nothing he could do to escape Luke, and even if he did, he would have to face the demonic Myra.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:21 am

Kiba followed Iken and Karasu from under his cloak from the moment they started talking. He could notice by now that Karasu managed to track Luke down by sound, which meant that Karasu had to know that Kiba was there too. He watched over the conversation, still invisible. He wasn't hiding from Karasu anymore, but from anyone who might be following Iken other than him.

It didn't take long before Kiba noticed the man that was listening to the conversation, he couldn't let him escape without questioning him, but he had to wait for Iken's orders. Soon enough, Iken picked the man's smell, and the order was given. As expected from him, Luke jumped into action right away, using his devil fruit powers to their best.

Kiba moved in front of the intruder while Luke took his place behind him. His cloak gained color once again, making Kiba visible to everyone. "I suggest you'd not fight back, it'll only make the interrogation hurt more..." Kiba explained to the man, letting Luke take care of him.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:27 am

Main who was in hiding heard the falcon's squeak and frowned.The sound of such a bird out of nowhere on a day like this..It really was an 'ear sore'.As he was listening to the conversation Main still didn't understand what was going on, and the people at once appearing around him didn't help.-c-crap how did they notice me..these guys look dangerous..I better try to escape.-.As soon as kiba began talking he tried to push kiba away in an attempt to run away.He was hoping the sudden movement would at-least get kiba out of the way, because otherwise there would be no chance of escaping.Then there was also the problem with the guy behind him.As Main has no real outstanding skill the chance of physically winning from two opponents who have unknown ability was extremely low.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 1:33 am

[Luke]

Luke with lightning fast reflexes, sent a devastating blow at the back of the boy's head. Again the man's speed trumped that of many people who were experienced fighters and even other assassin. There was little the boy could do to avoid the attack, other than having someone save him. The blow would knockout the boy for at least six hours.

[Iken]

With his men dealing with the situation, Iken turned his attention back to Karasu. Iken held the bottom of his chin with his right hand. He was thinking about Karasu's offer. Karasu was right, Iken didn't need any physical or monetary possessions. He could get nearly anything he wanted at nearly any time. However there was also a problem with Karasu's offer.

"Sorry, but honestly there isn't anyone you can kill that I want dead. If I wanted someone that was with in your power to kill dead, they would already be dead. You're a great assassin, maybe one of the best I've ever seen. However I have an entire squad of assassins, that quite frankly take you if they needed." said Iken with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:31 pm

Karasu tried to shrug off the uneasy feeling he got when compared to Ikens assassins, but it lingered there. Unlike most assassins Karasu had some problems with his pride, having been made a King and having a strong confidence in his own abilities it was hard to accept Ikens statement to his own group of assassins, as compared to Karasu on his own. He didn't mention anything, but he felt like he was slapped in the face.

Karasu continued thinking of some ways he could persuade Iken, but nothing came to mind. Iken's ideals could earn nothing from helping Karasu, so Karasu couldn't blame him for not giving the name he needed. All Karasu had done was waste Iken's time, he stood up slowly followed by taking out his hand. He was still wearing his civilian clothing, which was something he had almost forgot about.

"Sorry to have wasted your time Iken, I've come a long way though so I'll be staying here for a bit, Don't worry i wont hurt the crew and it probably wont be long." Karasu had already traveled for what appeared to be ages, he needed a small break before he headed back into the endless body of water called the ocean. While doing so he could even figure out the reason he was even in the island in the first place, it was definitely a mystery and something that could kill time. Karasu placed his other hand on his chin remembering there was someone outside, it was probably the same person that sneaked on board those days ago.. then again it was only a hunch, Karasu had to make sure the man was definitely the one he was thinking off.

"Iken, could you make sure your men don't hurt the person outside? I need to interrogate him.. I guess he is my responsibility since he probably came from my ship. If he didn't though I'll be glad to hand him over." If the person wasn't part of Karasus problem then he would probably leave him to the yonkus wrath, but if he was Karasu would have to 'talk' to him when they had returned to his ship.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Ami blinked at Axel's outburst and her eyes widened slightly. She wound a long tendril of her hair around her finger, her brows arching. She wasn't angry with her reluctant future brother in law by any means.
In fact, she felt sorry for him. She didn't want to take Sangjo away from Axel. She knew how heartbroken her own younger sisters would be if after waiting fourteen years to see their older sister, she was completely distracted by a new man in her life.
Ami looked to Flute (who looked only a little older than the mermaid herself) and smiled gently. "It's nice to meet you. I'll bet you're already a wonderful mommy, Mrs Bass."
She watched, a little forlorn as Flute led Axel from the room and made a mental note to talk to the boy personally later. The young mermaid singer lowered her voice and whispered softly to Sangjo. "There's no need to be so harsh with him, love. I think I'll talk to my future little-brother-in-law later."

Ami looked up to Mr Bass and beamed widely, blushing a little as he kissed her hand. It felt great to know that she had been approved of by the head of the family. "Thank you, sir. To be honest, I'm just really happy that Sangjo picked me over all the women that he could have had. I'm also happy that you don't mind having a mermaid as a daughter in law."
She looked at the Log Pose with big, wide eyes filled with curiosity and amazement. "Wow, thank you! So this is a log pose! This is so cool!"
Ami bowed her head to Mr Bass and held up the Log Pose to Sangjo. "This is the special compass that you wanted, isn't it?"
The little mermaid flexed her tail and looked up at the two Bass men. "Uh, Mr Bass? If it's alright, I'd like to do something special for Sangjo. You see, your son sang this amazing song for me whilst he was proposing. Right now, I'd like to sing a song for Sangjo now. Is that alright?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 2:59 pm

Iken looked at how down heartened the assassin was. Not only didn't Iken give him the information he was looking for, Iken also dealt a blow to the man's pride. Iken grinned before he began to speak again.

"Well, I suppose nothing ventured, nothing gain. I know of at least four assassins strong enough to claim the shichibukai title." Iken said looking at Karasu. "Now remember you owe me one, the first one would be Kiba, he's not quite at the level yet. However he would excel quickly once given proper guidance. Luke is more than skilled enough for the level of shichibukai. Although he despise the government more than anyone I've ever seen before. More than likely the strongest of my suggestions would be Holy. He's strong enough to be a Yonkou himself; the only down side would be his....well his personality. Now the most likely one to join would be Chusie. He's a skilled swordsman and assassin from Skypiea. I'm not entirely sure of his location, but he'd be your best bet." Iken told Karasu.

Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:01 pm

Myra was showered in blood when she suddenly appeared behind Luke, which obviously meant she had finished with the prisoners, but what was suprising was that Myra had been chartiable, giving each prisoner the chance to either battle her to the death or flee, one by one, suppling them with a sword. Ofcourse due to the conditons they were kept and Myra being a dab hand in murdering, she easily managed to dispatch all of the but had nast cuts all downs her arms and legs and even a few on her torso and waist and a few minor scratches on her face. Not all of the blood has her victims. She cackled at Luke and poked the unconcious child with her foot a few times before teasing; "Awww, your too soft Luke, even if you did manage to accidently kill him you should at leasy gut him like a helpless little fishy. You really are a big softy. Next time maybe I'll let you get rid of the prisoners. I think it's more fun if you let them all lose at the same time personally." Her eyes then glinted dangerously and asked; "The little meat sack isn't off-limits is he?"
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:37 pm

Karasu heard the list of names, he would have to take Ikens word for it. Chusie seemed to be the one he would need to head towards, but his location is hard to find, especially when Karasu never heard of the man; If Iken mentioned him, odds were he was worth investigating.

"Hehe thank you Iken, I do owe you one. I'll head right to it once i enjoy my short stay on the island." Karasus attention was still focusing on the intruder outside, it seemed like another member of Ikens crew had shown up, and this one seemed much more blood thirsty then any of Ikens others. Karasu was too cold to feel a shiver go down his spine when he heard what she had said, but he could tell she was indeed someone that was meant to kill. Karasu could not afford for the intruder to be killed, at least not until he finds the reason for his being near the ship.

Karasu closed his eyes and went into his total silence state, the area within 50m was perfectly heard to him. He listened to his heartbeat, the man had a very steady heartbeat, although he was scared from how fast it was beating.. "Fear usually comes from weakness, so he couldn't be that strong." His worries were increasing as the conversation between them continued, Myras voice was the one he was concerned with the most.

While in this state his hearing was also with Iken, so he would keep the conversation going as he was hearing what was going on in the background.
Back to top Go down
Captain One-eye

Captain One-eye

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 5:06 pm

Main tried to escape, and while trying to do so he tripped over, causing the blow to deflect a bit on the more round side of the head, keeping him conscious , though unable to stand up.Main was lying on the ground in pain..and now there was someone kicking him?First he didn't even feel the pain, but soon enough it rushed through his whole body.Who was this guy anyways?He was so fast his mind could not even follow his actions.The thing he wanted the most right now was to beat those guys up, especially the kicking one..But he knew pretty darn well he didn't came even close to their level..On the other hand it began motivating him to become stronger..
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 6:46 pm

His clothes stained with his own blood Holy L Black sat at the bar drinking Whiskey & Dark Beer. After a long while Holy's face became flush as his vision blurred. This was when Holy would get in the most trouble when he was shitfaced.

Seeing what appeared to be a beautiful maiden Holy slowly stumbled to the seat next to her. "Slurring his words he complimented her as he gulped down a bottle of whiskey. In reality the woman was a blowfish woman who was homely to the extrem. Well in fact she was hideous you probably would even think she was a woman at first glance.

However with Holy's beer goggles on he was blinded by alchoal if only a good friend would warn him before its too late! (Noooes! lol)
Back to top Go down
SirFerret32

SirFerret32

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 11:54 pm

Jack nodded to Holy and walked to the ship. Although when he got their, he saw two people talking and holding a boy hostage (or thats what it looked like to him). Jack did not want to get involved in this, so Jack walked back to the bar to tell Holy this. When he got back, he saw Holy leaving with a women. It was in the distance so he couldn't tell what she looked like. As Jack grew closer, he thought to himself. Wow, good for Holy, he must be really good with girls and flir-OH GOD!!! he thought as he drew closer and saw her face. She was not the best looking...at all. He also noticed that Holy looked a bit drunk. This was all making sense now. Jack then went to go save his new crewmates ass. When he got closer, he went up to Holy and smiled.

"Hey, dude, we're about to set sail now, you can't bring her" he said, pointing to the blowfish and being generous with the term 'her'. "Look" he said to her "I'm sorry but we have to go" Jack said, then dragging Holy in his general direction, but letting him do the walking. "Thank me later" Jack muttered to himself
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 12:27 am

Holy patted Jack violently which would move him back a foot or 2.as he said.
"Oh looks baby! its a music mans heheheh play us a song little mans heheh oh omg wow are you a magic Music mans? Your all green and sparklily wow..."

The Blowfishwoman shot Jack an angry stare. "This is my man stepp off shorty!" Leanding towards Holy her ugly ass face started to make out with him some more.

at least 4 people near them started to puke violently.

Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:19 pm

Iken's eyes narrowed as Karasu suddenly shown interest in the strangers in well-being. Iken, nor his crew had a reputation for being overly bloody or violent. Well with the exception of Myra. Even then Luke tended to keep her under wraps most of the time. Iken crossed his arms and gave Karasu somewhat of annoyed stare down. "Why, would you care about some random spy? My division can interrogate him just as well if not better than you. Sigh, actually do as you with, but that'll make the score two to zero. You owe me two now." Iken said waving his hand at Karasu. Looking over to the side of the ship, Iken yelled down. "Hey let the person go, Karasu will take care of him."

[Luke]

As Iken's words rang, Luke stepped back. Using the shadow of the ship, Luke was gone in an instant. Only a sensory type would be able to tell if he was hiding or had actually teleported to somewhere else. In side the 0 divisions submarine, Luke appeared out of a shadow. Picking up a den den mushi, he listened to the person on the other end. All the time the man's calm expression stayed on his face like it was chiseled on. "A Namikaze appeared on the marine's roster?" asked Luke the person on the other end. "I see, what crew?......Hooded Knights? Okay, what's their current location?......Why are they in Alabasta?....." Luke asked all the time keeping his cool. All of the sudden, Luke dropped the den den mushi smashing it on the floor of the submarine. "Son of a bitch, they're attacking Anubis! Those goddamn fools don't even realize who they have on their crew. DAhahahaha!" Luke exclaimed grabbing his face out of aggravation.
Back to top Go down
Karasu(the crow)

Karasu(the crow)

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 2:43 pm

Hehe Iken, you are always full of jokes(thoughts), to Karasu Iken was only kidding about the last favor, since it was his responsibility in the first place to take care of people in his ship.. however if the kid wasn't the same one that came from his ship odds are Karasu would leave him with Iken. Standing up from his seat Karasu quietly walked towards the direction of the Adolescent with a smirk across his face, opening the door leading to outside and looking down at the body laying on the ground, it was almost aggravating for Karasu to see him like that.

"Are you the same person that came form my ship? If you are then we have some talking to do." Karasu was looking directly at his eyes while talking to him, his face only a few inches away to take a good glare at his eyes.
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 13, 2012 4:54 pm

Myra sighed in disapointment at Iken's order, and then sighed again when Luke vanished, hoping to ask the divison leader if there would be any 'targets' in the near future. She still kept watching casually though as Karasu started talking to the young captive. It was worring these days, they were much to quite for Myra's sake, though the prisoner slaughter wo keep her satified for a while, she really did hope some would pick a stupid fight with them. She yawned saddly and then asked Iken casually; "Is there anyone else to kill today? I saw that broker dude escaping earlier when I had to slaughter some escaping prisoners, more fun with a chase you see. Anyways that guys long gone. Any fresh meat then Iken, or maybe some sparring, don't believe I had the pleasure of digging into your flesh.", licking some of the blood of her face as she finished her faintly threating words, hough with Myra could as well just be idle chatter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 5:30 pm

Flute gave a small laugh as she walked by "Well aren't you sweet? I try my best after all the Bass clan is anything but ordinary." She continued to push Axel toward his room. Sangjo turned toward Ami whispering "Okay love, I know if anybody can get to Axel its you. Your voice is of voice of angels that soothe the even the most coldest of hearts" He gave a small kiss on Ami's cheek."

Big Daddy smiled "No it is Sangjo who is lucky for to have chose you. I don't care if you are mermaid you bring my son happiness and thats all I care about. Now about the log pose." Sangjo took the log pose in his hand looking at its strange feature of three needles instead of one "This is strange dad. Why does it have three needles instead of one?" Big Daddy grunted "I was about to explain until you interrupted me. The standard Log Pose is not good enough for the New World, due to the fact that some islands change, or completely hide their magnetic fields, which may leave a crew stranded. To navigate safely through the New World, crews need to have a Log Pose with three needles. Each needle represents a different island, and the stability of the needle reflects the stability of the island." Sangjo nodded as his father told him how the log pose worked. Sangjo then turned interested that Ami had a song to sing to him "What is it love?" "Yes please I always heard mermaids had such wonderful voices. Do me the honor of singing." Big daddy added.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 6:22 pm

Ami smiled widely, her cheeks turning a deeper pink at Big Daddy’s words and encouraged by the presence of her ever-charming fiancée, she took a deep breath.
“I hope you enjoy the song…”
The young mermaid took her harp from her satchel and gently strummed her fingers across the delicate strings, playing a light and mellifluous tune.
She inhaled deeply, letting her chest rise with the new air before opening her mouth and beginning to sing.

“The morning: cold and raining,
Dark before the dawn could come.
How long in twilight, waiting,
longing for the rising sun?
Ohhh…Ohhh…Ohh…Ohh…

She looked up at Sangjo as she sang, her violet eyes earnest and shining with love for him.

“You came like crashing thunder,
Breaking through these walls of stone.
I came with wide-eyed wonder,
into all this great unknown.
Ohh…Ohh…Ohh…Ohh…
Hush now, don’t you be afraid.
I promise you I’ll always stay,
I’ll never be that far away,
I’m right here with you.
You’re so amazing,
You shine like the stars,
You’re so amazing,
The beauty you are,
You came blazing right into my heart,
You’re so amazing…
…you are.”

Her voice trailed off as she finished the song and her fingers played the final coda, dancing along the strings before slowly coming back into her lap.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next