One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends

Go down 
+12
Sleepy
Karasu(the crow)
Rodoku
Steady
sjasogun1
LoreleiMaiden
y dau cymraeg
Newspeak
Mizurie
NekoYuki
Unholy
Cobdogred
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Empty
PostSubject: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:23 am

After a few days on the sea, the Steel Village had finally reached their destination. It was an island home to one of the Steel's most important members, Sangjo Bass. Iken had heard from Sangjo of the island. He had heard many things; good, bad, and the ugly. However despite this, with the newly engaged couple on board, Iken thought a trip to Sangjo's home island would be a good idea. Also with such a powerful personality surrounding the island it would be a perfect place for the up coming meeting. Everyone would be on their toes.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 2:59 am

Dark Green eyes glanced at Iken as a 10ft half giant dressed in a overcoat dress shirt and slack's walked out of the Shadow's towards Iken.

He padded his His sweated Parted Black spiky hair with a handkerchief. After all he body temperature was much higher then anyone else.

"Iken My Friend How goes your adventures?" Holy had just gotten back from a vacation and rejoined on Fishman island.

Stretching his neck around to pop it he also asked. "If there anything you need from me captain? I Have devoupled my abilites to create tungsten now if you desire harder weapons and Armors feel free to ask."

Holy Smiled merrily at Iken
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:26 am

Kurohime wakes up and scratches her head gently and yawns loudly... then looks at Iken before she begins to takes her sniper and takes it apart and begins to clean it...

(Muso)
Muso goes around Iken before he lies down behinde him and awaits commands..
Back to top Go down
Mizurie

Mizurie

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:40 am

A strong wind bursted through Angels hair as he was lying on his small sailing boat and looked up to the sky with his bird sitting softly on top of his foot...
Angel yawned as he sat down and looked around as he flinched and saw the Steel Village Boat.
He stood up and loaded fire on his feet before you noticed he bursted up like a rocket burning the boat and flew up and kept the fire on his feet to fly towards the Steel Village boat.
He saw Iken and Holy as he landed a few yards from them...
"Hello Captain."
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Though there was no end of research to be done on all the many and glorious samples of improbable flora and fauna he'd gathered on Fishman island, Nocht found himself whiling away much of his time on deck. He was in the New World now, the doctor knew, and there would be no end of exciting things ahead. The more of his work he got out of the way now, the more he could rush into things later; idling his time seemed almost criminally wasteful.

All the same, the scientist didn't feel like learning at the moment. His only patient was already well. The wound he'd inflicted on the captain at his own request would have taken months for any other man to recover from. True to his reputation as an Emperor of the Sea, Iken had been given a clean bill of health in just over a week. The wound was completely gone, nothing but a pale white scar marking the nearly fatal blow. Nocht would have marveled at the man's supernatural regenerative abilities had he not seen so much stranger just recently.

With no sick patients and no desire to do science, the doctor felt strangely lost. It seemed to him that there was an illness of the soul that he'd contracted somewhere between Fishman Island and the surface. Everyone else was lively as ever; in some cases, even livelier. Nonetheless, Nocht felt his melancholy dragging. If something didn't change soon, the doctor feared for his license that he may begin brooding.

"Would anyone like to play a game?" asked Nocht loudly, turning away from his resting spot on the ship's rail and facing those gathered about the deck. As always, he had a manic smile on his face, mismatched eyes burning emerald and neon green in the sunlight.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

Location : a top secret location which even I dont know where it is

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 5:32 pm

Suddenly, a ghostly pale woman with long pink hair, wearing a pair of japanesse sandals, a japanese straw hat, and a stranger grid patterend body suit, as well as a pair of orange pantaloons over said bodysuit and an oversized chakram strapped to her back, and makeup in a circle around her eyes and her on and around her lips, leapt on deck carrying a suited man that looked beaten to death and a den den mushi with a moustache. She grinned happily as she tossed the man on deck who groaned in pain, to which the Steel Village assassin commented; "He's not dead yet? Huh must be losing my touch, mostly Luke's fault, dosent let me kill nearly enough the grumpy so and so." She then swiftly appeared next to Iken presenting the den den mushi to him, asking with a grin the same as wolf's; "If I give you this snail thing that the man said was supposed to be for you do I get to kill this guy? and maybe a few other people too?"
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 6:09 pm

Sitting in his chair, Iken watched his crew interact. Well all of the crew that was in the main hall where his captains chair was situated. Sitting in the chair always made Iken feel somewhat king like. A feeling he wasn't all that fond of for he always thought of his nakama as equals to himself. A long wooden table sat in front of Iken with food and smaller wooden chairs placed along the side. Food of all kinds was placed on the table for the crews enjoyment.

Walking up to Iken, Holy a somewhat small half giant spoke to Iken. "Nothing new I suppose, just the usual. And I'll keep that in mind, if I'm ever in need of a new weapon." responded Iken. Iken gave a bright smile and a wave to Angel. "Aye there!" Iken said.

All of the sudden Myra drug a badly beaten businessman looking person onto the ship. Handing Iken a den den mushi, she asked Iken for permission to kill the man. Looking at the den den mushi, Iken was wondering what he was actually trying to do. "Huh, I don't think killing him right now would be a good idea. However if you must, we have some prisoners below deck. They tried to assassinate one of our members so you can release them and hunt them down or kill them in their cages. I don't care as long as you get a rid of them." said Iken.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 7:42 pm

Holy nodded at Iken with a smile. Seeing that Iken was busy Holy walked over to the from of the deck and watched the scenery.

Creating a Small orc of tugsten Holy started to mold it into small figuries of the crew members to end his boredom. After inserting all there details Holy L black had created life like figuries of the entire crew PLaying with them on the table he amused himself
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:45 pm

Sangjo was asleep in his bed very tired from his trip from fishman island. He didn't get to fight like he wanted, but emotionally he was drained. The meeting of Ami's family, the acceptance to his proposal, not to mention the wedding. All this at one time was too much for sangjo, so he decided to take a long nap. He was dreaming about their honeymoon. Sangjo thought of sending it in water 7. It seemed lovely this time of year. They could ride of the sea train, see the sights, ride of the seabulls, eat at the fanciest of restaurants, and sleep in a hotel. The whole dream caused him yell "Oh Ami!!!!" His voice caused the entire ship to rock. Sangjo woke up "Hahaha heeee I hope no one felt that." He then looked out his window to find out where they had docked. It was his homeland. It was Fiesta Island!!!!!

A few minutes later....
Sangjo burst up into the deck feeling so happy to be back home 12 years being at sea. He broke into dance while greeting his nakama. First he broke into a moonwalk, followed a smooth split, then he picked himself, did a swift kick in the air, spuns for a few minutes, and ended with a cool pose. Everything seemed great. "Greeting my friends, has anyone seen my beloved? I can't wait to show Ami to my family. You guys will love it here on Fiesta island where everyday is a party, but be careful there place is also an infamous pirate port." Sangjo grabbed his guitar and began to play Bink Sake. He was in an expectional good mood today. He walked toward his captain Iken. He saw Notch asking to play some kind of game but Sangjo was too much into singing to hear him. Kurohime and Angel were doing their own thing awaiting orders. Normally Sangjo would have tried to hit on Kurohime, but he loved Ami now. She lost her chance. That damn dog who peed on his leg was there too, Mushio. Then finally he was in front of Holy and Iken.

Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo,
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo,
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo,
Yo-hohoho, Yohohohoo,

Gather up all the crew!
Time to ship out Bink's brew!
Sea wind blows to where,
Who knows?
The waves will be our guide!
O'er across the ocean's tide,
The sunset is goin' wild,
See the sky! The birds singing in circles passing by!

Bid farewell to weaver's town!
Say so long to port renowned!
Sing a song, it won't be long, before we're casting off!
Cross the gold and silver waves
Changin' into water sprays!
Sailing out on our journey,
To the ends of the sea!

Gather up all the crew!
Pirates we, we'll divide and conquer all the seas!
With the waves to rest our heads,
The ship beneath us as our bed!
Hoisted high up on the mast our jolly roger flies!

Somewhere in the endless sky,
A storm has started comin' by!
Waves are dancing, having fun,
Time to sound the drums!
If we let blow winds of fear, then the end of us is near!
Even so, tomor-row the sun will rise again!

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,

Gather up all the crew!
Could be today, could be tomorrow,
Twilight dreaming.
No longer now can we see, shadow hands still waving free
Why worry, there's sure to be a moonlit night again!

Gather up all the crew!
Sing a song, a lively song,
For all the oceans wide!
After all is said and done,
We all end up skeletons!
Endless, aimless, the story on the uproarious seas!

Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho,
Yo-hohoho, Yo-hohoho.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 10:06 pm

Holy Smiled at Sangjo. and started to clap to the melody.

"Hehehe thats a good Song Sangjo.... How have you been? Ohhh! I hear your getting married thats exciting =)"

Standing up from his figuries Holy extened a handshake of congratulations
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 3:44 am

Standing up, Iken only stumbled back into his chair as a shockwave from Sangjo rocked the ship. Looking around to make sure nothing had been damaged, Iken lifted himself back up. Shaking his head Iken smirked. "It seems Sangjo is really love crazy at this point. Hehe, oh well, what can we do?" said Iken walked over to Nocth. Iken obviously had something to say. However before he could say anything Sangjo burst through the door. The musician began to sing a favorite song of Iken's. It was an old pirates song that had been forgotten by many. As Sangjo sang his song, Iken spoke to Notch so only the doctor could hear.

"In any up coming battles that may occur...I would like you to avoid direct combat and concentrate on keeping the crew from bleeding half to death. So if you find yourself in a one on one...just run to one our crew. You are somewhat more important than the other members. Without you...honestly we'd all die from our wounds. Hahaha, but I'm sure you already know that." Iken quietly told the doctor.
Back to top Go down
Newspeak

Newspeak

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:52 am

Between the revelry of the feast, the sudden musical outburst of Sangjo, and Iken's warning, Nocht barely had any attention left to notice that nobody, in fact, wanted to play a game. Consoling himself with the knowledge that nobody probably knew how to play in any case, the doctor shook it off. He turned a grinning face up towards his captain and nodded.

"I don't really care to fight," confessed the doctor. "I'm not very good at it. I suppose I'm not entirely bad at it, either, but it's not my thing. Like you said, I've got more pressing issues to deal with in most situations. Issues like, you know, doctor-stuff."

Pausing to let his thoughts catch up to him, Nocht leaned back against the rail. Staring at the capering navigator as he sang his heart out, the doctor let a thought pass his lips.

"Are we expecting a fight soon, kapi?"
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/One_Piece_RP/index/
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 2:31 pm

As soon as Iken told Myra to do whatever she wished with the prisoners she began skipping about joyfully, repeatedly singing in a melodic voice; "Kill, render, slice, gouge, murder!" as she skipped merrily below deck to have her first mass murder in some time. Oh what fun! It wasn't long before Myra made it to the cages which the prisoner were held. "Time for some murder, my fresh prey! This will be fun won't it!" Myra cackled at the confused and startled men and women that were locked away, wondering how to start things off.

The half dead suited stranger struggled to look up at Iken, before managing to croak out; "A message from the Moustache Brokers sir.", before the moustached den den mushi began ringing.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 1:41 am

Holy soon went back to distracting himself to playing with the mini figurines of the Steel village pirates. Growing bored he stood up again and pace the Deck.

"Hey does anyone need some new armor? I can make it out of any metal you need?" Needing something desperately to do Holy looked frantic afraid to have his mind wonder off into darkness.
Back to top Go down
LoreleiMaiden

LoreleiMaiden

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:11 pm

“Good morning everyoooone~!”

Amphirite Nereid was truly in a wonderful mood and paid no heed to the fact that when she eventually chose to burst out on to the main deck of the ship from her cabin, it wasn’t exactly “morning” at all.
Ami had been too excited to sleep. Just a few days ago, stellar musician, one of her Steel Village crew-mates and the love of her life, Sangjo Bass, had proposed to her!
The two of them had the chance to publically display their engagement whilst they had been in her home village on Fishman Island. Sangjo had a chance to meet her family and thankfully, they had approved of him and welcomed him with open arms (despite her father having his initial moments of “super-daughter-protection” syndrome). Now, she was seriously looking forward to meeting Sangjo’s family in return and getting to know his parents especially! The naïve little mermaid saw no reason why she and his family couldn’t become the best of friends straight away and couldn’t wait to get to Fiesta Island. As such, Ami was up for half the night, buzzing with excitement!
When the mermaid musician finally did fall asleep, she spent her entire slumber dreaming of their wedding and the wonderful day that it would be. Her dream had been so wonderful and vivid, in fact, that she had almost quite forgotten to wake up!

She scooted out on to the deck, blushing a light pink colour as she looked down at her engagement ring again. Ami really couldn’t stop looking at it. It was just so beautiful!
In a half-daze of both excitement and joy, Ami barely noticed half of the drama that was taking place on the ship around her and the ditzy mermaid simply waved to her crewmates with a happy smile.
“Good morning Myra-chan!” she called out cheerily to her favourite assassin in the whole wide world (by default as she had pink hair). “Good morning man whom Myra-chan wants to kill!”
Ami blinked, staring up at Holy in slight awe. “Wow…you’re really, really tall Holy-kun! I keep forgetting how big you are! Anyway, good morning! I don’t really wear armour…but it must be fascinating to see it being made!”
She looked to Angel, beaming. She didn’t think that they’d met before, but the little mermaid was always delighted to make new friends. “Good morning, Mr! My name is Ami! Nice to meet you!”

Ami sidled over to Iken and bowed her head respectfully to her captain before hugging his legs in a rather unceremonious way. Despite the man’s size, power and reputation, the gentle little mermaid had never once been afraid of him or felt the need to show apprehension around him. Besides, she owed him big-time; if it weren’t for Iken agreeing to accept her onto his crew, she would have never met Sangjo.
“Good morning Captain-sama-kun! How are you today?!”
She giggled, drawing back and then blinking when a sudden shout of her name rocketed through the sides of the ship and sent a miniature earth-quake through the timbers.
Ami was silent for a moment, her eyes wide, before she giggled and blushed profusely, bringing a hand to her mouth before innocently proclaiming without a hint of shame: “Kyaa~! I think my Sangjo-kun had… “the special dream” about our honeymoon again.”
Ami looked up at Nocht, grinning again and greeting him with a hug too. He had done such a great job of bandaging her tail before and he also knew how to co-ordinate a good flashmob. As such, he was now Ami’s official favourite doctor in the whole wide world. “Good morning, Dr Nocht-kun!” She hugged his legs too and then blinked. “Did you mention a game earlier? Oh! Can I play sometime!? I love games!” Ami was burbling and bubbling away again, but suddenly a thought seemed to spring to her mind that caused her to simmer down a little. She stretched up to take Nocht by the collar, to tug him down to her level so that their faces were level. She lowered her voice, looking both serious and a trifle anxious. “Uh…Dr Nocht-kun? Could I maybe, ask you a… biology question later? It’s just something’s been bothering me for a while and I think that I should probably kno-”

But Ami’s attention was quickly diverted.
She watched as her lover emerged from his cabin a few moments later, dancing with the gusto and skill of a professional and suddenly breaking into song with his guitar. Her favourite song, Binks’ Sake, to be specific!
Ami eagerly joined in, adding descant harmony to his perfectly accentuated notes and dignifiedly waiting until her fellow musician was finished his performance before she glomped him, pinning him to the deck and planting a kiss on his lips. “Oh Sangjo-kun! I just love the sound of your voice…I want you to sing to me to wake me up from now on…or maybe I could sing to you to wake you up if I wake up first?” She giggled and sat up, looking over the edge of the deck and admiring Fiesta Island. “Your homeplace looks lovely! Are all of your family as musical as you, my love?”

Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:14 pm

Holy blushed and Smiled at Ami with a big grin "Well good morning to you too Ami my dear I hope your day bids you well?"

Distracted from Unholy's Dark thought's Holy was in a pretty good mood.
Thinking to himself (Hehhehehe ya im tall =) )
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:40 pm

Sangjo then her a familiar angelic voice join in as he was singing. He recognized it as Ami as the first notes filled the air "Ami my love" She glomped him toward the ground and planted a juicy kiss on him. It was so good to feel her lips against his. He had missed her touch since....yesterday. He wrapped his arms around her hips "Well I guess we will have to sing to each in the morning." Sangjo saw Ami was watching over the ledge toward fiesta island. He walked over toward Ami looking toward the island "Fiesta island is a popular pirate port, so needless to say lovely might be streching it out. I can't wait to show the fellas my mermaid bride. You are going to have this island in gasp. There isn't a woman here who is as perfect as you Ami." Sangjo bent over to give Ami another kiss on the lips "My family is the main reason why this island is so prosperpus. Big Daddy built a music studio on this a long time ago. It attracted musicians and singers far and wide. He turned small town musicians into celebrites and didn't charge them a cent. Soon the fame brought in businesses and now the island is a major hot spot. All thanks to my dad. Ever since all of us including my brothers Sax, Trumbet, Axel, and sister Opera have been trying to be great musicians just like him."

The outskirts of the island were filled with lawless pirates constantly fighting bickering among each other. It was filled with bars, cheap hotels, and or course the exchange markets. The buildings were torn ang aged due to longs periods of time, and the streets were dirty littered with bums and criminals. As the city moved inward toward the center. It got better from rags to riches. Middleton was a mixture of rich or poor creating the middle class. The center of the island had a gigantic tower called "Daddy's Studio". There in upper town was where the rich and celebrities live.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 3:50 am

Iken bent down to Ami's level and accepted her hug, with one in return. After all she was only the lover of Iken's most trusted friend. However aside from the that, there was some other pressing issues. Like the ringing den den mushi the half dead man that Myra beat half to death, had brought on board. Iken lifted the receiver from the dial and pressed it against his ear.

"Hello?"
Back to top Go down
y dau cymraeg

y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 12:38 pm

Myra giggled manicly as she finished cutting into the body of the last victim in the first cage she decided to hunt her prey, digging around in his internal organs. "My my! He certainly had a filthy stomache! Very stained! Wonder what he was eating? Any idea prisoners? Go on don't be shy, might as well play along while I slaughter you all slowly.", she babbled cheerfully as she pulled the corpses stomache out and presented it cheerfully to the terrified remaining prisoners. "Hmmmm only three cages left, oh how to go on with this." she murmered, deciding t go diffrently from the easy slaughter she had made when she locked herself into the first cage.

A rather condescending and posh voice answered Iken when he picked up the den den mushi. "Ah, hello Captain Namikaze! So nice of you to answer! I have rung a few times and was starting to get a bit worried, I asume that my dear messenger isn't too gravely injured? I'd rather like it if you and your crew didn't scatter his limbs around, after all an information broker needs his spies. My goodness pardon me, I have forgotten to introduce myself. I am Lord Derek Zastur, Head of the Moustache Brokers. I have been hired to contact you on making a pact with a rather impressive crew. Well, at least they have impressive funds. How are your crew by the way? I heard your off to visit Sangjo's home island. Hope he has a wonderful time there.Ofcourse you may already be there, my information can't always be exact ofcourse. My apoligies I am rambling again, I don't suppose you are intrested in this crews proposition?"
Back to top Go down
NekoYuki

NekoYuki

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 12:30 am

Kurohime looked at the other as she finished the cleaning of her rifle and had made it back as it was...
She smiled as she looked at all and at Iken... and was thought for herself *heh... were like a big family together... i like this life*
Kurohime looked out and at the sea smiling, and before you knew she picked up a bottle of rom from her bag and began to drink already... ((damn drunky... xD ))
-Muso-
Muso glared at Ami and the others as he tried to sleep again next to Ikens chair and was waiting for order...
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 1:59 am

Needing to CLear his Head with a good walk Holy announced. "Im going for a walk ill be back in a while..."

Holy jumped off of the Ship and started his walk on outskirts of the island. Walking by an exhange market Holy Bought some suplies. Then nearly chocking the man to death recived his change. "Dont you try and rip me off begone skum..."

Holy payed for a room in a cheap motel and payed even more for an expensive hooker. No one would rationally go out with a half giant well thats what money is for after all. However what holy didnt know was the men who sneakeed into his room and bashed him over the head with a bat while he was doing the deed.

The Hooker and the men took Holy's possession and locked him up in seastone cuffs. Beating him into unconsiousness. The Evil trio intented to sell holy As a slave but needed to wait for the slave ship to arrive at the island. Everytime holy tried to come too he recieved a club or a metal bar to the back of his head
Back to top Go down
sjasogun1

sjasogun1

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeTue Jan 31, 2012 4:06 am

Takumi had been in a bit of a gloomy mood ever since they left Fishman island. It had been a nice place and ever since they left there and headed for the New World he was worried. He had gotten a lot stronger but he hadn't had any serious fights yet. He wasn't confident in his ability to handle strong opponents right now.

He looked at Myra in disgust as she took the poor man below deck, singing cheerfully. That the other prisoners down deck had to be killed he could understand, but Myra would torture them to death without a doubt. Although she was part of the crew Takumi would probably, no, for sure, never like her.

Although he would love to go after Holy to escape from the ship he knew to be the base of suffering caused by Myra he forced himself to stay on board. The last thing he'd want to do is offend Sangjo's family somehow since he didn't know Sangjo as well as Holy who had been on the crew for a far longer time than him.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:15 am

"So, you got captured to?" A large purple fishman was sitting beside the half giant.

The fishman looked like he was gloom, with cut marks across his body and clothes, but when he talked personality seemed to bloom from his voice.
"My name is Alern, I was caught in one of these punks nets and almost got caught in half from there damn swords. I managed to get a few punches in, but they already had the advantage of getting the first strike. I thought I was dead. But insted of killing me, they decided to cuff me. So, whats your story?"

Last edited by Steady on Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:00 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 1:46 am

Finally regaining consciousness Holy frowned... "Where the hell am I? damn horror must have tricked me...." Finding himself weakened by the Seastone cuffs Holy turned to Alern. "Hey buddy if you can break these cuffy I can get us outta here"

Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 2:08 am

Alerns smile suddenly turns to a frown. "Thats not much of a story now. I wish I could help you out, I normally could. But they were able to cut my arms in some weird angle, or im just getting weak and I can't break some simple cuffs. Either way, it looks like were both stuck here."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends   Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there?  The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: Mrs. Bass what are you doing down there? The Steel Village Meets the Bass Family; Meeting of Friends
Page 1 of 9Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next