One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zero Piece: The quest for treasure

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Steady

Steady

Zero Piece: The quest for treasure Empty
PostSubject: Zero Piece: The quest for treasure   Zero Piece: The quest for treasure Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 2:18 am

[Introduction]
Long ago, in the distant land of Generica, a small village full of peasants fell under attack from a group of roving bandits. Having no warriors in their village, they hired a group of fighters to protect them. They had no money to pay their heroes, but promised them a treasure map if all went well.
[Rules]
To start, pick your first class, weapon, and skill. Don't worry about character's, you will just be represented by your username. The actual game is similar to D@D. Where I am the Dungeon master, and you are the hero's. Your choices will always be ATTACK, DEFEND, SPECIAL, FLEE, or you can make a custom action where I'll figure out any damage values and such as needed. Each hero's actions will effect the entire group, so if one person decides to fight insted of running away. A fight will begin. But if hero #1 wants to fight and hero #2 wants to hide. Then hero #2 will still hide, but is in risk of getting attacked. When using custom action's, anything within reason is aloud. So don't expect to go 3rd gear luffy on everyone. So you can use a barage of arrows looking for a double damage insted of a normal attack. But looking for double damage will not always work. I will roll a dice every time you do a action, I will then share what I rolled and share a result. The dice works like this. Numbers closer to 1 will have negative effects but numbers closer to 6 will have positive. If I, or the user feels it is needed to you 2 die, then then Numbers closer to 1 will have even worse effects then if you rolled a 1 with only 1 die, but numbers closer to 9 will be more positive effect then if you rolled only 1 die. The basic turns go like this.* The actual game should look less bland and be more fun though. Just far to lazy to post a detailed example.*

Steady- The hero's attempt to get to a village, but there is some giant in the way, what do you do?
Hero 1- I jump and use my cutlass to attack its foot
Hero 2- I run away
Hero 3-*Dosn't post anything for awhile so I choose, or he apoints someone to make his choices*
Hero 3- I attack the same foot Hero 1 did with a fire spell
Steady- Hero 1 and 3 roll a 5. Hero 2 rolls a 1
Steady- Hero 1 and 3's attack's do more damage then expected. Hero 1's cutlass cut tore threw the giants foot and Hero 3's magic set the cut on fire. Unfourtunly, while trying to escape. Hero 3 fell and knocked himself out. *Hero 3 looses 1 turn.*

[Classes]
Normal Hero:
-Can equip all weapons
-Normal stats

Fishman:
-Can breath under water
-Can equip and melee weapon
-Greatest strength
-Lowest MP (Magic Power)

Mage:
-Can equip any magic weapon
-Greatest MP (Magic Power)
-Lowest strength

Theif:
-Can equip any small arms weapon
-Greatest speed
-Lowest defense

Guard:
-Can equip any melee weapon
-Greatest defense
-Lowest speed

[Weapons]

Melee:
Bronze sword and shield
-Wood katana
-Bronze Duel Blades

Magic:
-Wooden staff
-Magic for Dummies Spell Book

Small arms:
-Bronze dagger
-Crossbow and 10 arrows

[Special Ability]
Create your own. Within reason please.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Zero Piece: The quest for treasure   Zero Piece: The quest for treasure Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 11:28 am

Class: Normal hero
Weapon: Wooden Katana
Skill: Super jumping abilities
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: Zero Piece: The quest for treasure   Zero Piece: The quest for treasure Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 7:30 pm

Class: Mage
Weapon: Spell book
Skill: Extreme Charisma
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Zero Piece: The quest for treasure   Zero Piece: The quest for treasure Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 4:49 pm

The small village decided there paycheck was more important then finding hero's. So they took a boy named Trake with incredible jumping abilities and the mage Fargo, who was the villages pride and joy. (mostly because of he didn't make horrible jokes every other day.) These hero's took there weapons and went off, hopeing to avenge there horrible village and possibly make new companions. It wasn't long before the hero's found a group of Generic Bandits. With there breath reaking of the raw meat they eat the past night. These bandits are on the side of the road, at first look they don't seem to be carrying anything dangerous. It would be very easy to just pass them, but who knows what treasures they have hiding. What will our hero's do?
Back to top Go down
Fargo

PostSubject: Re: Zero Piece: The quest for treasure   Zero Piece: The quest for treasure Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 7:52 pm

Fargo casts a spell of detect valubles
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Zero Piece: The quest for treasure   Zero Piece: The quest for treasure Icon_minitimeSat Feb 18, 2012 6:49 am

Trake glares at them and pulls out his middle finger.
Back to top Go down
TheBlackLuffy

TheBlackLuffy

PostSubject: Re: Zero Piece: The quest for treasure   Zero Piece: The quest for treasure Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 9:58 am

Class: Normal Hero
Weapon: Bronze Sword and Shield
Skill: Can create 1 clone of him self that can do physical damage. But it takes half his strength while it's created.
Back to top Go down
Steady

Steady

PostSubject: Re: Zero Piece: The quest for treasure   Zero Piece: The quest for treasure Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:41 pm

Trake gives the bandits the middle finger, causing them to go in a rage. Grabbing there swords and bows, the see Fargo casting a spell. The spell would not damage them though, so they all circled and killed them. Wiping his blood all over there faces, the bandits let out a war cry as they charged towards Trake.
Back to top Go down
klemenator

klemenator

PostSubject: Re: Zero Piece: The quest for treasure   Zero Piece: The quest for treasure Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 2:59 pm

Class: Normal Hero
Weapon: Crossbow 10 arrows
skill: Is almost invisible in shadows.
Back to top Go down
Lone

Lone

PostSubject: Re: Zero Piece: The quest for treasure   Zero Piece: The quest for treasure Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 9:32 am

Trake pulls out his katana and shouts, "Beware of the mighty Excalibur!" in the hopes of scaring off the Bandits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zero Piece: The quest for treasure   Zero Piece: The quest for treasure Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zero Piece: The quest for treasure
Page 1 of 1