One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Seriouse:Fishman Retreat Alastors Quest (Thread Closed)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Seriouse:Fishman Retreat Alastors Quest (Thread Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Seriouse:Fishman Retreat Alastors Quest (Thread Closed)   Seriouse:Fishman Retreat Alastors Quest (Thread Closed) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:34 pm

On his way to the Fishmen Getaway. Alastor Punched the crap out of a sea king before eating it. 'Damn things are a pain in the ass but god are they Delicious. Upon arriving at the Retreat. Alastor walk into the bar on the small Island. To grab a few beers and see if he recognized anyone.

Daemon D Death who was already Drinking immediately walked over to Alastor and sat next to him "Bar tender get us a few whiskeys patting Alastor on the back saying "I havent seen you in a while friends why you still drinking that weak stuff?"

Alastor smiled "you right Daemon" and he gulped down his remaining beer and took a swig of whiskey "Ahhhh that hits the spot."

Daemon looked at Alastor as he drank his whiskey "So friend what brings you all the way out here?"

Alastor then frowned and said "Daemon im trying to find some friends to help with the Salamthian war. If we participate we could have a seat of power in there Goverment which would be nice..."

Daemon stood up finishing his whiskey "Ill come with ya Alastor! i havent had a good fight sence ive seen Unholy hehehe.But wait lets get more drunk haahahahahaah!"

Daemon and Alastor sat the the bar drinking to there hearts content

After Emptying all his funds into Beer and whiskey Alastor won over the hearts of all the fishmen in the bar with his generosity And agreed to help him sence it would extend the hand of friendship to the fishmen race.

Alasotr and Daemon Led the room full of drunk fishmen to Salamthia. Swimming at full speed to meet up with the Salamthian Army

(OOC Another empty Thread...Its cool i gots me enough fishmen =))

(Thread Closed)
Back to top Go down

Seriouse:Fishman Retreat Alastors Quest (Thread Closed)
Page 1 of 1