One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 5:28 pm

"Ah, so you're saying I'm not strong enough?" she said with an arched brow before patting the other's shoulder lightly. "All right, Barius will come with us, but if you must know he's never won me in a fight ever since I came back from being with the marines for a year," she said with a smile as she beckoned Barius to come back, who just sighed and shook his head as he started walking towards them.
Back to top Go down

Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 25, 2011 6:01 pm

"No I think your strong Delia just since we will be taking some machines I would like it if Barius were with us so we could get in and out quickly and back to your ship which is....where?" Glore had began to understand that Delia hated being flirted with by him and Barius hated seeing it even more he felt bad for Barius being sent back to the ship and was just trying to come up with a reason for Barius to join them so he wouldn't feel as tempted.

Glore felt bad for his perverted womanising tendencies and wanted to become friendly with both Barius and Delia if he was going to join the crew. If he was going to be their doctor and having to perhaps patch them back together after battles he knew they would have to feel comfortable stripping down whilst he worked on them and he would have to restrain himself. But he was getting ahead of himself, he shook his head snapping out of this day dream then smiled at Barius and Delia.

"Right shall we head back to the hospital then?" Glore stood up and titled his head from side to side cracking his neck then asked, "So would you like a ride back?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 3:33 pm

"Ah, I see, and we'll lead you to our ship once we have the machines and are coming back," she said with a light motion of her hand. "I don't want anybody finding out where I landed, there might be someone that would take advantage of it," she said in a cautious tone. She really couldn't completely trust others, only people that are close to her.

Upon hearing the request of going back to the hospital with her riding on his back in his unicorn form, she nodded. "That would be adequate yes, it would save us some time as well," she said with a smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:08 pm

Glore smiled as he new employed and captain agreed to riding on his back, even if it was only sitting on his back it would still be a chance to feel her close to him.
Damn pervert he thought to himself.
But he would still like having her on his back if she was going to feel as cold as before, since it was still so hot here the coolness would be nice. Glore changed into his unicorn form and awaited for them to climb aboard and said, "Ok Captain I'm good with whatever, I'm looking forward to seeing your ship and rampaging through that hospital. They fire me then I guess their going to see what they get for firing the best doctor they ever had."

Glore shook his head waving his mane from one side to the other then trotted outside and awaited his Captain's orders.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:33 pm

Delia just giggled while Barius rolled his eyes as they mounted the steed, the girl sighing as she looked forward. "I'm sure they'll learn of their mistake of losing a doctor such as yourself sooner rather than later," she said with a smirk. "Now, off to the hospital, we need new materials," she said in a serious tone as they waited for him to move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Glore felt them climb up on to his back and began trotting quickly towards the hospital, avoiding the crowds of people Glore sped quickly towards his once employers. Feeling his mane blowing in the breeze he hoped it wasn't getting in Delia's face and he slowed down.

As he got closer to the hospital Glore circled in front of the hospital waiting for both Barius and Delia to climb off. He looked at the hospital doors and decided he would break those doors down with his hooves, he no longer worked there and didn't mind letting them know how angry he was after being fired for his father's mistakes making him who he was today.

Glore trotted to the doors and turned around, then kicked the doors smashing them open and breaking them from their hinges leaving a large open doorway and shattered glass all over the floor. He turned around and snorted through his unicorn nostrils before heading in still as a unicorn.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 1:21 am

"Well, that's quite an entrance, wouldn't you agree Barius?" Delia asked with a calm tone after she had climbed off Glore along with the other. The navigator just shrugged as he stood beside her as they walked on, watching as the doctor kicked the doors down with his hind legs. "We could've just done it in a more quiet way," he responded with a frown.

The teen just sighed and looked at him with a bored expression. "You're no fun at all right?" she asked with a deadpan before following after Glore. He just sighed and rubbed his face in frustration. "I liked you better when you wouldn't talk," he grumbled before following after her.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 1:05 pm

Glore smiled at Delia as she seemed to be warming up to his way of doing things, Barius seemed a bit annoyed but he had never expected Barius to ever take a liking to him though.

"Cheer up Barius it'll be a quick heist, and if we sneak in then we'd be found out eventually." Glore trotted forwards along the corridor before stopping and closing his eyes trying to remember the way to the surgery, he found it harder than normal to think due to the alcohol in his system.

"Right if I remember its this way to the surgery." Glore turned to the left and began stumbling, he hit his shoulder on the wall then stood back up again straight.
"Right if we head down this corridor we should head down the stairs then it'll be the first door on the left."

Heading down the corridor quickly letting his hooves echo through the corridors, patients and doctors alike all looked out to the corridor in interest.
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 9:12 pm

Barius just didn't argue anymore and went on with the plan, following the other two as they headed to where the surgery rooms were supposed to be. What he did find amusing though was that Glore was drunk and bumping against things.

"All right, but I think you should let us fight if we get in trouble Glore, you're in no condition to fight," Delia said with a straight face as they made their way down the stairs.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:53 am

Reaching the bottom of the stairs in his human form Glore landed on his arse from the aclohol taking its toll on him, he usually found it harder to control his devil fruit when he was drunk and had changed back on his way down the stairs. As he got to the bottom and looked around he shook his head and wondered off through an archway leading to another corridor where there were rooms full of surgerys being performed and other life support equipment.

This was where he wanted to be, here they would have defribulators, scalpels, syringes, bandages and various other medical supplies and machines. As Glore stepped through a pair of doors leading into a room where an operation was being performed he was greeted with a fist to the face which sent him flying back out through the double doors and landed him on his ass against the hallway wall.

From the double doors walked a large man, his skin black, one eye brown the other white with a scar going down through it, black dreadlocks ending at his neck, black leather gloves and a pinstripe suit with red and golden striped tie.

[Introduction Box]
Muhammed Dummez
Body Guard of World Government Agent

Muhammed clenched his fists tightly and cracked his knuckles then his neck before looking down at Glore then up at Delia and Barius.
"Do not enter otherwise you will not get back up. The man in this room is of great importance and his survival of this operation is very important, so if you wish to live do not enter this room again." Muhammed then turned and walked back in through the double doors.

Glore looked up to see him walking back in through the doors and pulled on his little goatee smiling. "I dunno who that was but he isn't a doctor." Glore stood up twisting and streching then looked at Delia and Barius.
"He sure does have a strong punch though. What do you guys say about clearing out these other rooms while I deal with this guy?"
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:03 pm

"....No," Delia said with such finality that Barius actually hoped the other wouldn't protest against his better judgement. He knew what his captain wanted to do, and that involved her dealing with the guy herself. It was very clear as she walked over to Glore and pushed him away as she stood in front of the double doors herself.

"You follow orders from me now, and I say that you go with Barius and clear the rooms while I head inside and have a little word with the man," she said in a cold tone, not open for discussion.

When she heard no protest coming from Barius she walked forward and pushed the doors open again, a serious look etched on her face as she braced herself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 1:37 pm

Feeling Delia push him back against the wall Glore looked at Barius and shrugged.
"Ok Captain, if you say so, I kinda wanted to take on the big guy but your Captain." Glore steadied himself and looked at Delia.
Glore's body then began quickly sprouting out unicorn bits and before he knew it he was back in his unicorn form again.

Shaking his head Glore's goatee on his chin swayed in the breeze and his mane hung down over his neck.
"Right Barrius you go that way and I'll go this way." Glore turned and slipped banging his head on the wall. As he stood back up he smiled back at Delia then trotted down the corridor and barged into an operating room where no doctors or patients where.

Glore sighed and turned back into human and grabbed a few bags and of medical supplies and gripped it in his hands then turned to leave.

"Where do you think your going?" asked a soft gentle voice from behind Glore, as he turned around he saw a person sitting on the floor in long white coat covered in bloody smears with long browny gingery coloured hair.

"Grin" said Glore recognising him.
"Yes Glore, ever since I first met you I knew I would be the one to kill you."
"Y-y-your not going to kill me."
Grin swung his arm up and to the right letting the sleeves which hung over his hands swing aside and the scalpel shoot out cutting through Glore's ear.

He dropped the bags and pulled it out.
"See I have excellent accuracy, so whats to stop me killing you where you stand?"
Glore looked at Grin angrily and threw the scalpel to the ground letting the blood splatter over the tiled floor.

"Come at me bro"
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:32 am

Delia narrowed her eyes at Muhammed as she entered, hearing the door close behind her before placing a hand over the hilt of her sword, just to be on guard if something unexpected happens.

"Who is the person being operated on? I do believe you can answer one simple question right?" she asked calmly as she stood there. She didn't want to cause any sudden outbursts.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:07 pm

Muhammed turned as the door shut and looked down at the woman who'd walked in clutching her sword.

"i think you'd better leave little missy, the man in here is of great importance and we can't afford anymore interruptions, that perverted guy out there with white hair just got a taste of what I regret to say you'll be getting if you don't get out yourself."
Back to top Go down
Captain Clearwater

Captain Clearwater

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 10:26 am

"I think you don't understand sir," she said with a clipped tone as she kept on standing there and looking back with a composed look. "I won't leave until you tell me the reason this man is injured and who he is. It's of great importance for you to tell me," she added with a higher tone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)   Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious: The Ice Blood Pirates Ch. 1: Meeting up in The City of Dreams (Open to the Ice Blood Pirates and anyone who wants to join)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2