One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One Piece RP - Race to the Grand Line

Providing the Original One Piece RP Experience Since 2007

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck Empty
PostSubject: Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck   Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Name in Japanese (translation): Inu Inu no Mi: Model Kuro Shuck (Mutt Mutt Fruit: Model Black Shuck)
Capabilities: The fruit allows the target to transform half, or all the way into the legendary Black Shuck. The Black shuck is a dog capable of traveling along the spirit roads and traveling anywhere on the globe. The Black Shuck is capable of seeing across 10 miles of unobscured sight. It does not have x-ray vision. Because the user is traveling along the spirit roads, it is not exactly teleporting and can look at the world from along the spirit roads. The spirit roads are not meant to be crossed by mortals, as there is no oxygen there. The user must hold their breath and run like the wind to get to wherever they want.
Type: Mythical Zoan

Last edited by deathbymanga on Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:55 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck   Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:30 pm

Rejected, due to the fact that it allows you to go wherever you want, and no one can follow you (unless, of course, they want to die of asphyxiation).
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck   Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:36 pm

but you can die in the spirit realm too, as you need to hold your breath. It is kinda like the door door fruit in that it opens a door to another realm that you need to hold your breath in. You also cannot travel farther than your breath can hold.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck   Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 9:50 pm

But the definition of lung capacity in the One Piece world is questionable at best, and you could abuse it by entering and leaving the spirit roads just in time to take a breath. Besides, you also have a trail of black fire following you: what more do you need?
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck   Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:09 pm

the fire can't be controlled, and it only is created upon entering and leaving. it is basically the doorway. a circle of black fire that the user leaps through to come and go.

That is what is called manipulating ones powers. Luffy could only puff his body into a balloon, but later, he became able to expand his entire arm into a giant arm.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck   Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:23 pm

What I'm getting at is basically that you're combining the Doa Doa with a fire creation fruit and topping it off with a physical attribute boosting Zoan. In a way, you're combining three fruits into one.

It's actually what's called abusing a technicality. It enables you to both vanish and leave a trap for your opponents, and then appear seconds later unharmed and with your opponent falling into magical flames. It's ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck   Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:42 pm

fine no flames. that wasn't really a key aspect anyway
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck   Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:43 pm

So... why not just have the Doa Doa, if that's what you want?
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck   Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:48 pm

because the dog aspect gives the user higher speed, as well as the shuck aspect gives the user the ability to see over ten miles and know whenever someone is looking and them, even if they cannot see them.
Back to top Go down
Gael
Admin
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck   Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:52 pm

Where on earth does the sight ability come from? In addition, does this include x-ray vision, or just unbroken line of sight?

And that knowing counts as mantra, enables autododging, and is not allowed on the site: remove it.
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck   Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:54 pm

fine, but I'm keeping long sight. And just unbroken line of sight
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck   Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 10:55 pm

a range of vision can be thousands of miles from the right vantage point, also this constitutes more of an autodoge than any other fruit as the movement is instantaneous
Back to top Go down
https://theonepiecerp.rpg-board.net
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck   Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:03 pm

whatever, i just made it a thought to make whatever DF I could think of, this helps occupy me while I wait for my real DF to get accepted, and then my weapon, and finally my CS
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck   Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:05 pm

I would discourage such cluttering in future, though feel free to make fruits for other users I suppose
Back to top Go down
deathbymanga

deathbymanga

PostSubject: Re: Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck   Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:06 pm

its my hobby
Back to top Go down
Layman Iconoclast
Admin
Layman Iconoclast

PostSubject: Re: Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck   Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 11:08 pm

a devil fruit you do not intend to use counts as spam for the record
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck   Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Inu inu no Mi: model Kuro Shuck
Page 1 of 1